• September 1994-July 2002, Bachelor and Master of Forensic Medicine, China Medical University
• April 2003-March 2007, Osaka City University (Japan), Doctor of Forensic Medicine
• April 2007-October 2008, Osaka City University (Japan), Forensic Research Assistant
• November 2008-October 2011, Albany Medical College (USA), Postdoctoral
• November 2011-September 2012, University of Central Florida (National Center for Forensic Science, USA), Postdoctoral Research Associate
• September 2012-September 2013, University of Central Florida (College of Medicine, USA)Research Associate
• Since September 2013, Professor, Institute of Evidence Law and Forensic Science, China University of Political Science and Law
1. Beijing Natural Science Foundation (7192121)" 2019.1-2021.12;
2. Beijing Natural Science Foundation (7163221)” 2016.1-2017.12;
3. China University of Political Science and Law (2014CXTD04)” 2014.4-2017.4;
1. Zhao D， Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 1-based human RNA quantification to enhance mRNA profiling in forensic biology, Journal of Forensic Science and Medicine, 2017.9
2. Zhao D ，Study of autosomal STR loci with IBS method in fullsibling identification. Legal Medicine2017-05-17
3. Zhao D, Suicide Deaths in China: An Analysis of Forensic Cases. J Forensic Sci Med, 2(3):131-5,2016
4. Zhao D, Phosphodiesterase 5a Inhibition with Adenoviral Short Hairpin RNA Benefits Infarcted Heart Partially through Activation of Akt Signaling Pathway and Reduction of Inflammatory Cytokines. PLos One, 10(12), pe0145766, 2015/12.
5. Zhao D, Michiue T, Maeda H. Tissue-dependent VEGF and GLUT1 induction in a rat hemorrhage model: With regard to diagnostic application of mRNA quantification in forensic pathology. Forensic Sci Int. 2015 Oct; 255:118-22.
6. Liu Z, Yang Y, Pan Z, Zhu X, Feng S, Zhao D*. Potential application of quantitative prostate-specific antigen analysis in forensic examination of seminal stains, Journal of Forensic Science and Medicine. J Forensic Sci and Med. 2015 Jul; 159-62.
7. Zhi X, Zhao D, Wang Z, Zhou Z, Wang C, Chen W, Liu R, Chen C. E3 ubiquitin ligase RNF126 promotes cancer cell proliferation by targeting the tumor suppressor p21 for ubiquitin-mediated degradation. Cancer Res. 2013 Jan 1;73(1):385-94.
8. Zhao D, Zhi X, Zhou Z, Chen C. TAZ antagonizes the WWP1-mediated KLF5 degradation and promotes breast cell proliferation and tumorigenesis. Carcinogenesis. 2012 Jan;33(1):59-67.
9. Zhao D, Zheng HQ, Zhou Z, Chen C*，The Fbw7 tumor suppressor targets KLF5 for ubiquitin-mediated degradation and suppresses breast cell proliferation， Cancer Res，70(11), pp4728, 2010.
10. Zhao D, Ishikawa T, Quan L, Michiue T, Yoshida C, Komatu A, Chen JH, Wang Q, Zhu BL, Maeda H, Postmortem mRNA quantification for investigation of infantile death: a comparison with adult cases, Leg Med (Tokyo), 11(Suppl 1), ppS286, 2009.
11. Zhao D, Ishikawa T, Quan L, Michiue T, Zhu BL, Maeda H, Postmortem quantitative mRNA analyses of death investigation in forensic pathology: an overview and prospects, Leg Med (Tokyo), 11(Suppl 1), ppS43, 2009.
12. Zhao D, Ishikawa T, Quan L, Michiue T, Yoshida C, Komatu A, Chen JH, Wang Q, Zhu BL, Maeda H, Evaluation of pulmonary GLUT1 and VEGF mRNA levels in relation to lung weight in medicolegal autopsy cases, Leg Med (Tokyo), 11 (Suppl 1), ppS290, 2009.
13. Zhao D, Ishikawa T, Quan L, Li DR, Michiue T, Maeda H, Suicidal vehicle-assisted ligature strangulation resulting in complete decapitation: an autopsy report and a review of the literature. Leg Med (Tokyo), 10(6), pp310, 2008.
14. Zhao D, Ishikawa T, Quan L, Li DR, Michiue T, Yoshida C, Komatu A, Chen JH, Zhu BL, Maeda H, Tissue-specific differences in mRNA quantification of glucose transporter 1 and vascular endothelial growth factor with special regard to death investigations of fatal injuries. Forensic Sci Int, 177(2-3), pp176, 2008.
15. Zhao D, Zhu BL, Ishikawa T, Li DR, Michiue T, Maeda H, Quantitative RT-PCR assays of hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha, erythropoietin and vascular endothelial growth factor mRNA transcripts in the kidneys with regard to the cause of death in medicolegal autopsy, Leg Med (Tokyo), 8(5), pp258, 2006. 21. Zhao D, Zhu BL, Ishikawa T, Quan L, Li DR, Maeda H, Real-time RT-PCR quantitative assays and postmortem degradation profiles of erythropoietin, vascular endothelial growth factor and hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha mRNA transcripts in forensic autopsy materials, Leg Med (Tokyo), 8(2), pp132, 2006.
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
Lyon Catholic University (UCLy) and Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes (EPHE), France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research