Research Interest: 1. Proteomic analysis of Plant-microbe interactions with special reference to plant growth-promoting bacteria (PGPB) and arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) symbiosis;
2. Effects of PGPB and AM fungi on crop quality with particular interest in food quality improvement;
3. Effects of PGPB and AM fungi on plants exposed to biotic (phytopathogenic fungi and phytoplasma) and abiotic (heavy metals) stresses;
4. Analysis of soil quality using microorganisms as bioindicators;
5. Effects of essential oils on opportunistic human pathogen;
6. Proteomic of clinical pathogens.