Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Tel: +1 418-525-4444, pos
Fax: +1 418-654-2753
Research Interest: Cancer, CDK inhibitors, Purine Derivatives, Nutrition, Parasitism, Phytotherapy, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Cancer Research, Medicinal Chemistry.
After graduation I started to work at Medical University of Silesia, where I completed my PhD thesis on genetic polymorphisms in coronary artery disease. Selected risk factors for development of arterial ischemic stroke in children were also in the area of my scientific interests. Besides, I am also interested in diagnosis and treatment of other neurological disorders in children: schizencephaly, headache, epilepsy and cerebral palsy. Nine years ago, when I moved to the Department of Pharmaceutical Technology I started the research concerning the technology for the manufacturing and optimization of micro- and nanocarriers of active substances. In addition, I am involved in analyses of rheological parameters of semi-solid preparations.
Research Interest: developmental neurology, neuroscience, genetics, pharmaceutical technology, nanotechnology, biochemistry
Grants: I participated in a multi-center Polish scientific grant and in several academic grants. In 2017, I was a supervisor of a grant of Medical University of Silesia regarding the release of active substances from semi-solid bases.
List of Publications:
Selected articles of my authorship:
1. Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Ilona Kopyta. Poststroke epilepsy: current perspectives on diagnosis and treatment. Neuropsychiatr.Dis.Treat. 2019; Vol.15, p.95-103
2. Joanna Sordyl, Ilona Kopyta, Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Tomasz Francuz, Paweł Matusik, Ewa Małecka-Tendera. Lipid levels and selected biomarkers of vascular changes in children with idiopathic headaches - a preliminary report. Arch.Med.Sci. 2019; Vol.15, No.1, p.120-125
3. Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Andrzej Jankowski, Aneta Ostróżka-Cieślik, Radosław Balwierz, Anna Banyś, Renata Dyja, Dariusz Łukowiec, Dominik Marciniak, Janusz Pluta. Assessment of release of trimetazidine hydrochloride from orally disintegrating tablets (ODTs) prepared using different disintegrants. Acta Pol.Pharm.-Drug Res. 2018; Vol.75, No.3, p.697-704
4. Aneta Ostróżka-Cieślik, Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Tomasz Krzykawski, Jagna Karcz, Anna Banyś, Andrzej Jankowski. Application of selected diffractive and microscopic methods to evaluate the physical state of drug and morphology of microspheres obtained by spray drying of furosemide with Eudragit L30 D-55. Acta Pol.Pharm.-Drug Res. 2018; Vol.75, No.3, p.759-765
5. Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Ilona Kopyta, Michał Skrzypek. Is the 1298A>C polymorphism in the MTHFR gene a risk factor for arterial ischaemic stroke in children? The results of meta.analysis. Clin.Exp.Med. 2018; Vol.18, No.3, p.337-345.
6. Aneta Ostróżka-Cieślik, Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Andrzej Jankowski. Physicochemical characteristics of furosemide incorporated Eudragit microspheres formulated by spray drying. Acta Pol.Pharm.-Drug Res. 2018; Vol.75, No.6, p.1369-1376
7. Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Radosław Balwierz, Aneta Ostróżka-Cieślik, Renata Dyja, Dariusz Łukowiec, Andrzej Jankowski. Scanning electron microscopy and X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy - useful tools in the analysis of pharmaceutical products. J.Phys.: Conf.Series 2017; Vol.931, 012008, p.1-5
8. Andrzej Jankowski, Renata Dyja, Beata Sarecka-Hujar. Dermal and transdermal delivery of active substances from semisolid bases. Indian J.Pharmaceut.Sci. 2017; Vol.79, No.4, p.488-500
9. Aneta Ostróżka-Cieślik, Beata Sarecka-Hujar. The use of nanotechnology in modern pharmacotherapy. In: Multifunctional systems for combined delivery, biosensing and diagnostics. / Editors: Alexandru Mihai Grumezescu, Amsterdam: Elsevier Inc., 2017, p. 139-158, ISBN: 978-0-323-52725-5
10. Aneta Ostróżka-Cieślik, Beata Sarecka-Hujar. Perspectives of the carbon nanoparticles use in cancer therapy and imaging. Post.Biol.Kom. 2017; T.44, nr 2, s.171-184
11. Dorota Raczkiewicz, Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Alfred Owoc, Iwona Bojar. Cognitive functions and serum cortisol concentration in perimenopausal and postmenopausal women working non-manually. Neuroendocrinol.Lett. 2017; Vol.38, No.4, p.269-274
12. Dorota Raczkiewicz, Alfred Owoc, Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Iwona Bojar. Pain involving the motor system and serum vitamin D concentration in postmenopausal women working in agriculture. Ann.Agric.Environ.Med. 2017; Vol.24, No.1, p.151-155
13. Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Ilona Kopyta, Michał Skrzypek, J. Sordyl. Association between the 20210G>A prothrombin gene polymorphism and arterial ischemic stroke in children and young adults - two meta-analyses of 3586 cases and 6440 control subjects in total. Pediatr.Neurol. 2017; Vol.69, p.93-101
14. Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Aneta Ostróżka-Cieślik, Anna Banyś. Determinants of telemedicine development in health care system. Ann.Acad.Med.Siles. 2016; Vol.70, s.214-219
15. Ilona Kopyta, Paweł Niemiec, Anna Balcerzyk, Ewa Emich-Widera, Ewa Pilarska, Karolina Pienczk-Recławowicz, Marek Kaciński, Janusz Wendorff, Tomasz Nowak, Tomasz Iwanicki, Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Iwona Żak. Fibrinogen alpha and beta gene polymorphisms in pediatric stroke - Case-control and family based study. Eur.J.Paediatr.Neurol.2015; Vol.19, No.2, p.176-180
16. Ilona Kopyta, Mikołaj Zimny, Beata Sarecka-Hujar. The role of biochemical risk factors in the etiology of AIS in children and adults. Int.J.Neurosci.2015; Vol.125, No.12, p.875-884
17. Anna Banyś, Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Andrzej Jankowski, Monika Zalewska. Impact of base type on diclofenac sodium release from semi-solid dosage forms. Ann.Acad.Med.Siles. 2014; Vol.68, No.1, s.1-8
18. Ilona Kopyta, Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Joanna Sordyl, Ryszard Sordyl. The role of genetic risk factors in arterial ischemic stroke in pediatric and adult patients: a critical review. Mol.Biol.Rep. 2014; Vol.41, No.7, p.4241-4251
19. Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Iwona Żak, Ewa Emich-Widera et al. Association analysis of the E-selectin 98G>T polymorphism and the risk of childhood ischemic stroke. Cell Biochem. Funct. 2010; 28: 591-596.
20. Ilona Kopyta, Beata Sarecka-Hujar, Ewa Emich-Widera et al. Association between lipids and fibrinogen levels and ischemic stroke in the population of the Polish children with arteriopathy and cardiac disorders. Wiad. Lek. 2010; 63:17-23.
21. Zak I, Sarecka-Hujar B, Kopyta I et al. The T allele of the 677C>T polymorphism of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene is associated with an increased risk of ischemic stroke in Polish children. J Child Neurol. 2009; 24: 1262-1267.
22. Sarecka-Hujar B, Zak I, Krauze J. Interactions between rs5498 polymorphism in the ICAM1 gene and traditional risk factors influence susceptibility to coronary artery disease. Clin Exp Med. 2009; 9: 117-124.
Research Interest: Medicinal Chemistry, Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Research Interest: Targeting drug delivery systems (TDDS), Multifunctional nanocarriers or macromolecules have many advantages for diseases treatments. Our lab employs diverse targeting delivery systems including conjugate, liposomes and micelles to deliver anticancer drug or gene for tumor therapy. In this process, we unitize stimuli-responsive strategies (e.g. enzyme-responsive) to obtain the targeting therapy of tumor. Cell-penetrating peptides (CPPs) are also adopted to cross cellular barriers. Internalization mechinisms of CPPs or CPP-cargoes are also focused by us.
Research Interest: Medicine, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Cell Culture,Genetic Engineering, Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Medical Neurosciences, Pharmaceutical Development.
Research Interest: Ophthalmology, Cataract Surger,Cornea, Refractive Eye Surgery, Keratoconus.
Dr. Chavda is dedicated and highly motivated research scientist with more than 13 years of rich Industry-Academic experience. His area of interest is development of formulations including Oral solids, Liquids, Semi-solids, Parenterals and NDDS. He has developed stable and robust formulations across various dosage forms. He has sound understanding of formulation and development using QbD and DOE approaches. He has understanding of product development lifecycle, clinical and regulatory requirements of regulatory bodies like UKMHRA, USFDA etc. There are more than 35 International and National research publications to his credit. In addition to that he has several magazines related articles and Books publications. He is providing editorial service for international journals. He is serving as reviewer at Elsevier, Bentham Sciences, Informa Healthcare, and Wiley Journals.
List of publications:
1. Chavda HV*, Neerumalla S, Patel A, Poptani S. Excipients: The Real Players behind Robust
Formulation. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. January 2019; 53(1):
2. Chavda HV*. Artificial Neural Networks in Pharma Product Development. Chronicle
Pharmabiz. May 2018; 18(23): 42-43.
3. Chavda HV*. 3D printing: Upcoming revolution for pharmaceutical industry. Chronicle
Pharmabiz. April 2018; 18(21): 10.
4. Chavda HV*. Qbd in Developing Topical Dosage Forms. Elyns Journal of Pharmaceutical
Research December 2016; 2(1): 90000106. [Short Communication]
5. Chavda HV*. Nanopharmaceuticals: The Pharmaceuticals of Present Era. Elyns Journal of
Pharmaceutical Research 2016; 1(2): 106e. [Editorial Article]
6. Chavda HV*, Naik S, Mukhopadhyay P. QbD Concept Implementation for Excipients.
Ingredients South Asia Magazine. Saffron Media Publication, November, 2016; 11: 119-120.
7. Chavda HV*. Reforms in Pharmaceutical Education in India. Ingredients South Asia
Magazine. Saffron Media Publication, April 16-30, 2016; 9(14): 48-51.
8. Chavda HV*. African Market: Big Window of Opportunity. Ingredients South Asia Magazine.
Saffron Media Publication, January 16-31, 2016; 9(8): 30-32.
9. Chavda HV*. SPHs as an Unusual Upcoming Excipient. Ingredients South Asia Magazine.
Saffron Media Publication, December 1-15, 2015; 9(5): 104-111.
10. Chavda HV*, Patel RI, Patel CN. Preparation and Characterization of Ternary Solid Dispersion
of Flunarizine Dihydrochloride. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (ISSN: 2277-7105)
2015; 4(5): 2506-2521.
11. Chavda HV*, Chavada G, Patel J, Rangpadiya K, Patel CN. Topical Vaginal Drug Delivery
System Based on Superporous Hydrogel Hybrids. Protein & Peptide Letters (ISSN: 0929-8665,
Impact Factor 1.735) 2014; 21(11): 1176-1184.
12. Chavda HV*, Patel RD, Modhia IP, Patel CN. Role of Superporous Hydrogel Particles as a
Superdisintegrant in Fast Disintegrating Tablet of Glipizide. Chronicles of Young Scientists
(ISSN: 2229-5186) 2014; 5(1):11-19.
13. Chavda HV*, Patel J, Chavada G, Dave S, Patel A, Patel CN. Self Nanoemulsifying Powder of
Isotretinoin: Preparation and Characterization. Journal of Powder Technology. (ISSN: 2090-
7737) 2013; 2013 Article ID 108569, 9 pages. [Cited on 15/11/2013].
14. Chavda HV*, Modhia IP, Mehta A, Patel RD, Patel CN. Development of Bioadhesive Chitosan
Superporous Hydrogel Composite Particles based Intestinal Drug Delivery System. BioMed
Research International (ISSN: 2314-6133, Impact Factor 2.880) 2013; 2013 Article ID 563651,
10 pages. [Cited on 06/08/2013]
Page 7 of 12 Dr. Hitesh Chavda
15. Chavda HV*, Patel SK, Patel CN. Insignificant Effect of Superporous Hydrogel Particles as a
Superdisintegrants in Fast Dispersible Tablets of Aceclofenac. Online article PharmaTutor
(ISSN: 2347 - 7881) 2013 (Published on Web 31/01/2013). Available from:
as-superdisintegrants-in-fast-dispersible-tablets-of-aceclofenac?page=0,0 [Cited on
16. Chavda HV*, Patel RD, Modhia IP, Patel CN. Preparation and Characterization of
Superporous Hydrogel Based on Different Polymers. Int J Pharm Investig (ISSN: 2230-973X)
17. Chavda HV*, Patel MS, Patel CN. Preparation and In Vitro Evaluation of Guar Gum Based
Triple-Layer Matrix Tablet of Diclofenac Sodium. Res Pharm Sci (ISSN: 1735-5362, Impact
Factor 0.220) 2012; 7(1): 57-64.
18. Chavda HV*, Patel CN. Pharmaceutical Formulations for Oral Transmucosal Drug Delivery.
News Tech 2011; 29:10-11.
19. Chavda HV*, Patel CN, Modh KM, Panigrahi B. Preparation, Characterization and In Vitro
Evaluation of Carbopol-based Superporous Hydrogel Composite. Indian J Pharm Sci (ISSN:
0250-474X, Impact Factor: 0.626) 2011; [Accepted on 12/05/2011].
20. Chavda HV*, Chaudhari TM, Patel CN. Antacids Incorporation in Immediate Release Tablets
Failed to Improve the Stability of Omeprazole in Acidic Media. J Pharm Negative Results
(ISSN: 0976-9234) 2011; 2(2):73-77.
21. Chavda HV*, Patel CN. Preparation and in vitro evaluation of a stomach specific drug delivery
system based on superporous hydrogel composite. Indian J Pharm Sci (ISSN: 0250-474X,
Impact Factor: 0.626) 2011; 73(1):30-37.
22. Chavda HV*, Patel CN. Effect of Crosslinker Concentration on Characteristics of Superporous
Hydrogel. Int J Pharm Investig (ISSN: 2230-973X) 2011; 1(1):17-21.
23. Chavda HV*, Patel CN. A Newer Formulation Approach: Superporous Hydrogel Composite-
Based Bioadhesive Drug-Delivery System. Asian J Pharm Sci (ISSN: 1818-0876, Impact Factor
0.250) 2010; 5(6): 239-250.
24. Chavda HV*, Patel CN. Chitosan Superporous Hydrogel Composite-Based Floating Drug-
Delivery System: A Newer Formulation Approach. J Pharm Bioall Sci (ISSN: 0976-4879,
Impact Factor 0.175) 2010; 2(2): 124-131.
25. Chavda HV*, Patel CN, Prajapati ST, Patel CV. A Newer Formulation Approach Based on
Superporous Hydrogel Particles for Gastroretentive Drug-Delivery System: Preparation and
In Vitro Evaluation. Inventi Impact: NDDS (ISSN: 2229-4147) 2010; 2: Article ID: 2010nd70a
(Published on Web 15/07/2010; www.inventi.in).
26. Chavda HV*, Patel CN, Prajapati ST, Patel CV. A Newer Formulation Approach Based on
Superporous Hydrogel Particles for Gastroretentive Drug-Delivery System: Preparation and
In Vitro Evaluation. Inventi Rapid: NDDS (e-ISSN: 0976-3791) 2010; 1(1): Article ID:
2010nd70a (Published on Web 13/04/2010; www.inventi.in).
27. Chavda HV*, Patel CN, Anand IS. Biopharmaceutics Classification System. Syst Rev Pharm
(ISSN: 0975-8453) 2010; 1(1): 62-69.
28. Chavda HV*, Patel CN. Preparation and Characterization of Swellable Polymer-based
Superporous Hydrogel Composite of Poly (Acrylamide-co-Acrylic Acid). Trends Biomater Artif
Organs (ISSN: 0971-1198, Impact Factor: 0.675) 2010; 24(2): 83-89.
29. Chavda HV*, Patel CN. Effects of Solvent Treatments on Characteristics of Superporous
Hydrogels. Ethiopian Pharm J (ISSN: 1029-5933) 2009; 27(1): 16-24.
30. Chavda HV*, Patel CN, Karen HD. Preparation and Characterization of Chitosan-Based
Superporous Hydrogel Composite. J Young Pharm (ISSN: 0975-1483) 2009; 1(3): 199-204.
31. Chavda HV*, Patel CN. Aquaporins: Secret Highways for Water Transport. Pharm Reviews
(ISSN: 1918-5561) 6(2), Apr 11, 2008.
Page 8 of 12 Dr. Hitesh Chavda
32. Chavda HV*, Patel CN, Patel AM, Patel BN. Supercritical Fluid: Green Solvent for Tomorrow.
Pharm Reviews (ISSN: 1918-5561)5(3), May 16, 2007.
33. Chavda HV*. Dendrimers: Polymers of 21st Century. Pharm Reviews (ISSN: 1918-5561) 5(1),
Feb. 02, 2007.
34. Modi J*, Patel JK, Chavda HV. Superporous Hydrogel: A Supreme Approach for Gastric
Retention. Online article PharmaTutor (ISSN: 2347 - 7881) 2012 (Published on Web
03/08/2012). Available from: http://www.pharmatutor.org/articles/superporous-hydrogela-
supreme-approach-for-gastric-retention [Cited on 31/01/2013].
35. Karen HD*, Anand IS, Patel CN, Chavda HV, Patel JK. Formulation and Evaluation of
Amphotericin-B as A Lyophilized Product. J Global Pharma Tech (ISSN: 0975-8542) 2010;
36. Parikh BN*, Gothi GD, Patel TD, Chavda HV, Patel CN. Microsponge as Novel Topical Drug
Delivery System. J Global Pharma Tech (ISSN: 0975-8542) 2010; 2(1): 17-29.
Research Interest: Natural Product Chemistry,Nanotechnology, Essential Oils, Nanobiotechnology, Antioxidants,Veterinary Medicine, Dermatology, Pharmacy, Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Thin Films and Nanotechnology, Medicinal Plants and Herbs, Plant Biotechnology, Antioxidant Activit, Polyphenols, Phenolic Compoun, DPP, Botan, Microbiology, Environmental Chemistry, Antioxidant Assays, Flavonoids, Biotechnology, Bioactivi, Phytochemicals,LC-MS, Medicinal Plants, Spectroscopy, Chromatography, Natural Products, Ethnomedicine, Natural Product Isolatio.
Research Interest: Reactive Oxygen Species, Apoptosis, Signaling Pathways, Western Blot, Phosphorylation, Superoxide Dismutase, NADPH Oxidase, Monocytes
Research Interest: Drug utilisation, Public Health, Cardiology, Diabetology.
Research Interest: Antibiotics, Virus, Infected Diseases, Drug–Drug Interactions.
Research Interest: Isolation and structure elucidation of natural products, Search for bioactive compounds, Antifungal, Anticancer and anti-inflammatory phytochemicals from traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) or other ethnic medicine (e.g. Tujia, Miao and so on);Chemical and pharmacological study of Chinese medicine; Quality control study of Chinese medicine.
Research Interest: Organic Chemistry: Total Synthesis of Complex Natural Product, Computational Chemistry: Conformational Analysis, Molecular Modelling and Spectra Simulation. Natural Product Discovery: Isolation, Structural Elucidation, and Absolute Configuration Deter-mination of Natural Product.
Research Interest: Experimental and clinical pharmacology about natural product, Pharmacokinetics of medicinal plant.
Published On: June 03, 2020 | Pages: 016 - 020Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 03, 2020 | Pages: 012 - 015Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 05, 2020 | Pages: 009 - 011Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 17, 2020 | Pages: 008 - 008Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 21, 2020 | Pages: 006 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 29, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 31, 2019 | Pages: 016 - 024Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 31, 2019 | Pages: 013 - 015Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 24, 2019 | Pages: 009 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 03, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 008Abstract View Full Article View
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and good enough. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the articles format is lucrative. The required information is easy to get on journal webpage.
The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full and fair. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. The required information can get easily on the website.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Reviewer for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Quality article should be considered by the Journal and lower the processing fees. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommended this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is Fast review. The required information is easily accessible on the website.
I am continuing my association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. Manuscript submission process in this journal is Hassle free. I strongly recommend this journal to get reputed indexing services. I recommend my friends and colleagues to submit their works in this journal for publication. The submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
It is a pleasure for me to work with the journal and confer my services.The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. It will be fine, that journal can get more citations. Manuscript submission process is smooth and rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to continue as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The editors and reviewers comments are fair and satisfactory. I think let the editors take part in the handling of manuscripts. Manuscript submission process is easy as well as user friendly. I strongly recommend the journal for getting reputed indexing services. I will intimate my co- researchers to submit their future works in this journal for publication. The manuscript submission and publication time line is more accurate. I mostly like the repaid peer review process in the journal. I can easily find the required information, if needed.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Reduce costs of Publication Fees which could increase the growth of Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission to publication cycle. I like most in your publication process is rapidity. The required information is easy to approach on the website.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. The required information is easily available on the website.
I do wish to associate with the journal and provide my services when needed. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is meaning full. It will be fine that journal can take feedback from readers. Manuscript submission process is smoothie. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing platforms. I recommend my colleagues and co experts to submit their research works in this journal. The timeline of submission and publication process are satisfactory. I like the fast turnover period from submission to publication.I can find the required information in the website easily.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. Indexing in the major search engines such as PubMed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
Lund University, Sweden
Annals of Environmental Science and Toxicology
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Open Journal of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR)/FDA, USA
Global Journal of Anesthesiology
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
Lyon Catholic University (UCLy) and Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes (EPHE), France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders