Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: +852 3580 1603
Prof Mohamed A. Jaber BDS, PhD, MSc, FDS RSC Ed., FDS RCD Eng., FDSRCPS Glasg, MFDTRCSE. Dr. Mohamed Abdullah Jaber was the professor and head of the Surgical Sciences Department at the Dental College of Ajman University of Science and Technology. He was also the Director of Quality Assurance and Institutional effectiveness Unit of Ajman University of Science and Technology. His clinical work includes management of patients with oral mucosal diseases, salivary gland diseases, TMJ diseases and trigeminal neuralgia. Management of patients with oral premalignant lesions and patients with oral epithelial dysplasia, chronic facial pain patient, and performing oral surgical procedures under local with or without sedation (IV) and general anaesthesia. Dr. Jaber has many publications in peer-reviewed journals. And act as peer reviewers for many journals which includes Journal of Cancer Detection and Prevention, Journal of Applied Oral Science, Journal of Investigative Pathology, Ibnosina Journal of Medical Basic Science, Cancer Epidemiology, Indian Journal of Dental Research, Oral Oncology, Medical Journal of Case Report, International Journal of Oral Sciences, Saudi Dental Journal, BioMed Central Journal, Hospital Psychology Journal, Int Journal of Paediatric Dent, European Journal of General Dentistry, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, Journal of Cranio-Maxillary Diseases, Applied Scientific Reports and Annual Research Review in Biology (ARRB). He serve as academic editor of Applied Life Science International Journal and Associate Editor/Editorial Board member of Austin Journal of Autism & Related Disabilities, Open Journal of Stomatology, Applied Scientific Reports, J of Dental Problems & Solutions, Aperito Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry, International journal of Oral and Dental Health and International Journal of Experimental Dental Science His research interest includes Oral epithelial dysplasia, Oral pre-cancer, facial trauma Facial pain and dental education. Dr. Jaber also received numerous awards including Al-Awais Award for Scientific Research and selected as Fellow by the Academy of Dentistry International Ohio, USA. This is in recognition for the outstanding achievement in the field of dentistry and for the services to the profession. Currently Prof Jaber is the director of the oral surgery graduate program at Hamdan Bin Mohammed College of Dental Medicine, MBR University for Medicine and Health Sciences.
Research interest: Oral Precancer, Oral Epithelial Dysplasia, Facial Pain,Facial trauma, Dental Education
Biography: Dr. Mattheus has over 30 years of experience as a certified pediatric nurse practitioner including 12 years as a nursing educator. She is currently involved in the education of graduate nursing students at the University of Hawaii at Manoa School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene (SONDH). She serves on the University IRB committee, several committees at the SONDH and also within the community. She is an editorial board member for the Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions and the International Journal of Oral and Dental Health.
Dr. Mattheus research has focused on improving the oral health outcomes for women and children and reducing oral health disparities in the State of Hawaii. She has presented her research at local and national conferences and has received funding to continue her work here in the State of Hawaii.
Research Interest: Improving Oral Health Outcomes in the Pediatric Population, Development of Oral Health Promotion Programs in Primary Care Practice and Oral Health Assessment and Managment to Improving Oral Health Status During Pregnancy.
Research Interest: History of dentistry and forensic dentistry.
Biography: Gianni Frisardi has completed his bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Dentistry in 1983 and 1987 respectively at the “La Sapienza” University in Rome. In 1993 he attained a Master in Bioengineering and his experimental thesis “Mandibular Kinematics has been awarded by the ENEA Institute. He worked for several years in the trigeminal neurophysiology laboratory in order to transfer the know how in the field of the gnathology. He published papers in reputed journals and in 2014 was candidated as Editor by the World Dental Federation for the International Dental Journal. He has been Visiting Professor at the University of Rome, Chieti, Ancona and currently at the University of Sassari in the Department of Masticatory Rehabilitation and Orofacial Pain.
Research Interest: Gnathology, Temporomandibolar Disorders, Orofacial
Pain and Orthodontics.
Interest: Preventive dentistry, paediatric dentistry, dental
Research Interest: A Prospective Study on Temporomandibular Disorders
(Disorders of Temporomandibular Joints and Masticatory Muscles) and Other
Causes of Orofacial Pain of Non-Odontogenic Etiology (Such as Trigeminal Neuralgia,
Headaches, Systemic and Local Rheumatic Diseases, Syndromes Related to Cervical
Spine and other Painful Symptoms in the Orofacial Region) will be based on
Patients' Data Collected in Standardised Studies from 2001 to Date.
Research Interest: Bond strength of composite resins, microleakage and
repair, Placement techniques for composite resins, polymerization shrinkage and
curing lights, Adhesive resins and resin cements, Bleaching of discolored teeth.
Research Interest: Physiology, Endocrinal Physiology.
Research Interest: Social Impact of Child Oral Health, Dental Development
and Anomalies, Children with Special Health Care Needs.
Dr. Zakirulla Meer completed his BDS in 2003 from the KGF College of Dental Sciences, KGF, India, and completed his masters (MDS) in Pediatric Dentistry from prestigious College of Dental Sciences (CODS), Davangere in 2007. Presently working as Assistant Professor in College of Dentistry King Khalid University, Abha, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Dr. Zakirulla Meer has authored over 50 scientific articles, and serves as a reviewer/board member to many national and international journals. He has also attended many conferences and has also been the chair person and judge for poster presentations & scientific paper presentations at various national conferences. He is also an active speaker at various national and international conference. He is an active member of various committees dealing with scientific research, student welfare, social causes, environmental issues, sports activities in the college. He was awarded the best paper award by faculty at 13th Annual Research Day held at King Khalid University in 2018. He is a life member of ISPPD (Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) and SDS (Saudi Dental Society).
Research Interest: Teaching, Clinical Research in Pediatric Dentistry, dental caries, Pulp Therapy, Dental Traumatology, Surveys, Epidemiology.
URL: Google Scholar Link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=C76xznIAAAAJ&hl=en
Research gate Link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Zakirulla_Meer
Publons Link: https://publons.com/researcher/1701097/m-zakirulla/
List of Publications:
1. Zakirulla M, Uloopi K.S, Reddy V.V. Subba. “Invivo comparison of reduction in bacterial count after caries excavation with three different techniques”. J Dent Child, January/April 2011;78(1):31-35.
2. Shashikiran ND, Reddy VV, Yavagal CM, Zakirulla M. Application of Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) in contemporary pediatric dentistry. J Clin Pediatr Dent 2006; 30(4): 283-286.
3. Sadatullah S, Odusanya S, Mustafa A, Abdul Razak P, Abdul Wahab M, Meer Zakirulla. Prevalence of Mesiopalatal Cusp in the upper molars (Caravelli trait) in Saudi Arabian school students. Int. J. Morphol 2012; 30(2):757-760.
4. Rafi A Togoo, Nasim VS, Zakirulla Meer, Syed Yaseen. Knowledge and practice of pulp therapy in deciduous teeth among general dental practitioners in 2 cities of southern Saudi Arabia. Annals of Medical and Health Sciences Research. July 2012; 2(2):119-123.
5. Sachin B. Mangalekar, Tajammul Ahmed, M Zakirulla, Halawar Sangmesh Shivappa, F. B. Bheemappa, Chandrashekar Yavagal. Molariform Mesiodens in Primary Dentition. Case Rep Dent. 2013; 2013:750107. doi: 10.1155/2013/750107. Epub 2013 Mar 31.
6. Yaseen SM, Togo RA, Zakirulla M, Al-Dheer AM, Al-Futaih MA, Al-Jalal AA, Al-Qahtani NA. Dental erosion among 12-15-year-old school boys in southern Saudi Arabia. Arch Orofac Sci 2013; 8(1):1-6.
7. Zakirulla Meer. Malocclusion in deciduous dentition of Saudi children: A cross-sectional study. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2012. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2012; 11(4): 343-346.
8. Al-Hammadi AA, Al-Rabai NA, Togoo RA, Zakirulla M, Alshahrani I, Alshahrani A. Knowledge, attitude, and behavior related to use of miswak (Chewing Stick): A cross-sectional study from aseer region, Saudi Arabia. Contemp Clin Dent 2018 Jun; 9 (Suppl 1):S64-S68. doi: 10.4103/ccd.ccd_45_18.
9. Rawan A Saddah, Shahad H Alhassani, Rafi A Togoo, Zakirulla M. Awareness about emergency management of dental trauma among nursing interns in Saudi Arabia. Medical Science 2018; 22(91):279-287.
10. Abu-Melha AS, Zakirulla M, Almojathel Alqisi AY, Qasem Khawshal AA. Evaluation of cell pack paper points before and after sterilization: A microbiological study. Int J of Med Dent 2018;22(2):144-148.
11. Alshahrani I, Tikare S, Zakirulla M, Mustafa A, Abdulwahab M, Sadatullah S. Prevalence of dental caries among male students aged 15-17 years in Southern Asir, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Dent J 2018 Jul;30(3):214-218. doi: 10.1016/j.sdentj.2018.03.003. Epub 2018 Apr 3.
12. Zakirulla M, Essa A Khormi, Hamed M Bakri, Mohammed Y Tarrosh, Mosa A Shubayr, Hussain Almubarak. “Prevalence of Molar Incisor Hypomineralisation (MIH) in 7-10 year old school children in southern Saudi Arabia: A cross-sectional study”. Annals of Tropical Medicine & Public Health-2018;Special Feb (2):192-207.
13. Shaik Mohammed Asif, Naheeda Shaik, Bhavna Barthunia, Sultan Mohammed Kaleem, M Zakirulla, Mohammed Zahir Kota and Fawaz Abdul Hamid Baig. Nifedipine induced gingival enlargement in an edentulous patient: a case report with one year follow up. BMC Oral Health. 2018 Dec 27;18(1):227. doi: 10.1186/s12903-018-0690-4.
14. Shaik Mohammed Asif, Shaik Naheeda, Khalil Ibrahim Assiri, Hussain Mohammed AL Mubarak, M Zakirulla, Sultan Mohammed Kaleem, Fawaz Abdul Hamid Baig, Mohammed Zahir Kota. Oral Hygiene practice and Periodontal Status among Two Tribal Population of Telangana State, India- An Epidemiological Study. BMC Oral Health. 2019 Jan 9;19(1):8. doi.org/10.1186/s12903-018-0705-1.
15. M Zakirulla, Amerah Bedah Muraih, Amjad Ali Al-whlan, Ohood Saeed Almerei, Rasha Hussain Al-zahrani, Abdulaziz Bedah Alshahrani, Allah Baksh Meer. Dental students’ knowledge and practices regarding antibiotic prescribing guidelines in children in Abha, KSA: A cross sectional study. Medical Science, 2019, 23(96), 179-184.
16. Sharaf ALOTHMAN, Shatha MOHAMMED, Nada ALRABAI, Asma ASIRI, Ibrahim ALSHAHRANI, Rafi TOGOO, M ZAKIRULLA. Variation in the buccal surface morphology of primary first molars among Saudi children. Int J Med Dent 2019;23(1):74-78.
Research Interest: Human Saliva is a Fluid with Many Biological
Functions, and Essential for the Maintenance of Oral Health. It is known that
many Substances found in Peripheral Blood are also found in Saliva, although
generally lower concentrations are found in Saliva than in Blood. With the
emergence of New and Highly Sensitive Technologies, it is now possible to
analyse Minute Quantities of Substances in Human Saliva. Proteomics Technologies
have allowed the Determination of over 1,000 Proteins in Human Whole Saliva. Several
Studies Report Local and Systemic Biomarkers Appearing in Saliva, Including
Electrolytes, Blood Products, Enzymes and Tissue Destruction Molecules,
Inflammatory Markers as Well as Proteins Putatively Associated With Deadly
Diseases. Much of the Early Research on
Saliva Focused on its Local Biomarker Function, as an Indicator of Periodontal
Health. Support for the use of Saliva for the Detection of CVD and Myocardial
Infarction is Built on the Framework that many Serum Biomarkers Associated with
Inflammation, Atherosclerosis, Plaque Stability, and Myocardial Damage are
known and appear in Oral Fluids.
Interest: ORAL PATHOLOGY.
Research Interest: Dental materials, root canal filling materials,
adhesion, chemical auxiliary substances, infection, endodontics procedures,
instrumentation techniques, surface analysis and microscopy techiniques..
Research Interest: 1. Operative Dentistry 2. Dental Materials 3.
Preventive Dentistry 4. Tooth bleaching 5. Lasers in Dentistry 6. Fluoride
Research Interest: Clinical Studies Including Health and Diseased Implants,
Crevicular Fluid, Enzymes and Bone Turnover Markers Around Dental Implants, Computerized Tomographic Bone Density Changes. Impact of Different Types of Loading on Implant Stability, Marginal Bone Loss and Nitric Oxide Metabolism. Dental Implant Stability with Resonance Frequency Analysis Devices and Mobility Measuring Device. Comparison of Hydrophilic & Hydrophobic Implant Surfaces.
Published On: July 22, 2019 | Pages: 032 - 036Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 20, 2019 | Pages: 028 - 031Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 05, 2019 | Pages: 021 - 027Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 19, 2019 | Pages: 013 - 020Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 05, 2019 | Pages: 011 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 12, 2019 | Pages: 006 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 06, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 29, 2018 | Pages: 040 - 040Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 03, 2018 | Pages: 035 - 036Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 13, 2018 | Pages: 029 - 034Abstract View Full Article View
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommended this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quick reply and short time process. The required information is easily available on the website.
Thank you for your support and professional approach for submission and publication process of the manuscript.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The journal should expand the electronic readership as ease to access and lower costs. Manuscript submission in this journal is Hassle free. I suggest to some of my friends who are related to this journal scope to submit their manuscripts for publication. The manuscript submission and publication timeline process is appreciated. I can find the required information on the website freely.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and meaningful. I suggest to lower the cost for publication, great discounts for first submission. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is very fast. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. It will be fine that journal can get promoted in scientific meetings. I recommend the journal to get indexed in various indexing platforms. I suggest my colleagues to submit their works in this journal. I can find the required information on the website freely.
I like to continue my association as an editor for this journal and confer my services. I have recommended and encouraged my colleges to submit manuscripts for publication every time when I have chance. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. Look for more Editors and Reviewers in Europe and USA. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. The required information is easily available on the website.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. It is important to get citated in SCI. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is fast review. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I suggest that the journal should get impact factor for faster indexing. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I suggest to lower the cost for publication of the manuscript. Manuscript submission process is rapid.I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is good. The required information is easily available on the website.
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Manuel Jose Lis Arias
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
Archive of Biochemistry
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
CHA University, Republic of Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation