Research Interest: Novel Immunotherapies Based On Dendritic Cells And Therapeutical Antibodies
Research Interest: Research on Communicable and Non-communicable Diseases of Public Health Importance in the Tropics. Research on the Genomics, Pathogenesis and Drug Resistance in Tuberculosis, Human Immune Deficiency Virus , Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome , Neglected Tropical Diseases , Sexually Transmitted Infections, Opportunistic Infections and other Infectious diseases.
2018 Anochie, PI. Basic Principles and Foundations of Safety in a Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory. Lulu Press Inc . USA 2018. Available online at www.lulu.com/shop.
2018 Anochie, PI. Basic principles and Foundations of Biosafety and Laboratory Security in a tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory. Lulu Press Inc . USA 2018. Available online at www.lulu.com/shop.
2018 Anochie, PI. Basic principles and Foundations of Fire Fighting and Prevention in a Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory. Lulu Press Inc . USA 2018. Available online at www.lulu.com/shop.
2018 Anochie, PI. Basic Principles and Foundations of Good Laboratory Practice in a Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory. Lulu Press Inc . USA 2018. Available online at www.lulu.com/shop.
2018 Anochie, PI. Basic Principles and Foundations of Design, Cost and Operating a tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory. Lulu Press Inc . USA 2018. Available online at www.lulu.com/shop.
2017 Anochie, PI (2017). Rotavirus Genotypes Associated with Paediatric Gastroenteritis in Nigeria. Lambert publishers Germany 2017. www.lap-publishing.com. Available online at: www.morebooks.com.
2017 Anochie, PI . Basic Principles and Foundations of Quality Control, Quality Assurance and External Quality Assessment in a TB/HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory. Lulu Press Inc. USA. Available online at: www.lulu.com/shop.
2017 Anochie, PI (2017). Biological Screening of Medicinal Plants for Antituberculosis Effects. Lulu Press Inc. USA 2017. Available online at: www.lulu.com/shop. ISBN: 9781387558315.
2017 Anochie, PI .Comparative Microbial Quality of Two Brands of Bottled Drinking Water in Ibadan, Nigeria. Lulu Press Inc. USA 2017. Available online at: www.lulu.com/shop. ISBN: 978-1-387-55607-6
2017 Anochie, PI . Principles and Foundations of Mentoring in Science: An Invaluable Guide to Mentors and Mentees. Lulu Press Inc. USA 2017. Available online at: www.lulu.com/shop. ISBN: 9781387558216.
2017 Anochie, PI . Principles of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Surveillance. Article ID: 2017 ARRB-37168. Annual Research and Review in Biology 2017 (In Press). Available online at: www.sciencedomain.org/journal/32/articles-press.
2017 Anochie, PI . Natural Products from African Medicinal Plants for Antituberculosis Therapy. Asian Journal of Biomedical Research 2017. Available online at: www.pmindexing.com/journals/index.php/AJBR/article/view/1413.
2017 Anochie, PI. TB/HIV/AIDS Infection Coping Strategies in Nigeria. Asian Journal of Biomedical Research. December 19, 2017. Available online at: www.pharmamedix.in/journals/index.php/AJBR/article/view file/1431/1103.
2016 Anochie, PI et. al. Rotavirus genotypes associated with paediatric gastroenteritis in Surulere General Hospital, Lagos, Nigeria. Submitted for publication: West African Journal of Medicine. Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
2016 Anochie, PI et al., (2016). Mycobacterium tuberculosis genotypes associated with
tuberculosis in Milan, Italy. Submitted for publication: International Journal of Epidemiology.
2015 Anochie, P I et al ., Evaluation of the therapeutic efficacy of antiretroviral drugs used in the clinical management of HIV/AIDS. Journal of HIV and Clinical Scientific Research 2015. 2 (1) 023-029.
2015 Anochie P I: Chemotherapy of tuberculosis in humans: Innovations in Pharmaceuticals and Pharmacotherapy 2015, (IPP-103-08-25) Vol. 3, Issue 1, pp 525-535.
2015 Anochie, PI: Isolation, cultivation and identification of anaerobes in an anaerobic bacteriology laboratory. Indian Journal of Medical Research and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2015. Vol. 2, Issue 1, January 2015.
2014 Anochie, PI and Okoihue, A: Comparative diagnosis of larvae and ova of gastrointestinal nematodes and trematodes. Indian Journal of Medical Research and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2014. Vol. 1, Issue 1, December, 2014.
2014 Anochie, PI et al., Clinical management of HIV/AIDS infection using antiretroviral drugs in a Nigerian endemic setting. Indian Journal of Medical Research and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2014. Vol. 1, Issue 2, July 2014, pp 18-26. ISSN 2349-5340.
2013 Anochie, PI et al., TB/HIV co-infection in rural Eastern Nigeria. Journal of Medical Diagnostic Methods 2013. http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2166-9784.1000118. June 22, 2013. Omics Publishing, USA).
2013 Anochie, PI et al., The role of rotavirus associated with paediatric gastroenteritis in a general hospital in Lagos , Nigeria. GERMS 2013; 3(3): 081-089. Doi: 10.11599/ GERMS 2013.1041. Available online at: www.germs.ro.
2-013 Anochie, PI. Mechanisms of fever in humans . International Journal of Microbiology and Immunology Research. 2013; 2 (5); 037-043. May 2013. Available online at: http://www.apexjournal .org/IJMR.
2013 Anochie, et al ., (2013). Evaluation of public awareness and attitude to pulmonary tuberculosis in a Nigerian rural community. ( GERMS 2013; 3(2): 52-62 doi: 10:11599/germs.2013.1037 ; www,germs.ro).
2013 Anochie, PI. Description and Evaluation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis diagnosis .International Journal of Microbiology and Immunology 2013 ;2 (2) 17-23. Available online at Http://www.apexjournal.org/IJMIR.2012
2013 Anochie, PI. Rotavirus genotypes associated with paediatric gastroenteritis in Surulere General Hospital, Lagos, Nigera. An M.Sc. Thesis submitted in the Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, University of Lagos College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Nigeria. October 2014.
2012 Anochie, PI. Onyeneke EC. , Ogu, AC, Onyeozirila AC,Aluru S, Onyejepu N. , Zhang J, Efere L, Adetunji MA, Bueno Sanchez JG. (2012 ) Recent advances in the diagnosis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis . GERMS 2012. 2 (3) 110-120. http://www.germs.ro .
2011 Anochie, PI. International Society of Infectious Diseases and the European Society for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ISID/ESCMID) Joint Fellowship Report on Genotype analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates ; ISID NEWS . May 2011; Available online at; www.isid.org/grants/grants.shtml. http://www.isid.org/wpcontent/uploads/2018/03/2010_ESCMIDFellow_ANOCHIE.pdf.
2011 Anochie PI, et al., 2011. Model alternative strategies for tuberculosis and human immune deficiency virus case-finding in hard-to-reach populations in rural Eastern, Nigeria. (West African Journal of Medicine 2011; 30 (6):417-420. http://www.wajm.org.
2011 Anochie PI, et al., Antituberculosis activities of medicinal plants used in the treatment of tuberculosis in HIV patients in Nigeria. African Journal of Microbiology Research 2011; Vol. 5 (10), pp. 1126-1130, 18 May , 2011, Available online. http://www.academicjournals.org/ajmr).
2009 Idika N, Anochie P, Afocha E, Adesanmi A, Ezeugwu SMC, Audu R. 2009: Study of prevalence of rotavirus in diarrhoeal infections among children under 5 years of age in Lagos, Nigeria. Nigerian Institute of Medical Research 2008/2009 Annual Report. Page 41.
2005 Anochie, PI . Screening of Crinum glaucum,Treculia africana,Ficus thonningii, Erythrina mildbaedi and Xylopis aethiopica for anti-tuberculosis effects. An Msc. Thesis (July 2005) submitted to the Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, University of Lagos College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Nigeria.
2004 Anochie PI, Onubogu CC, Onyejepu N, Igbasi U. Diagnosis of tuberculosis and evaluation of DOTS treatment in tuberculosis patients attending health facility.(Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Annual report 2004 pp17).
2000 Anochie, PI. Comparative Microbial Quality of Ragolis and Eva bottled Water in Ibadan, Nigeria. A Bsc. Project submitted for the Fulfillment of the award of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc Hons) in Microbiology (April 2000) submitted to the Department of Botany and Microbiology, Faculty of Science, University of Ibadan, Ibadan ,Nigeria.
MAJOR CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED WITH DATES:
• Principles and protocols of molecular biology: A biotechnology laboratory. International training course on molecular biology in University of Lagos, Nigeria. May 12 -26, 2002, organized by Biotechnology Laboratory. Advanced Molecular biology laboratory. University of Columbia.
• Presented a poster on Tuberculosis Research in the 1st Annual (ASURI-NIMR) scientific conference on health research in Nigeria. Wednesday 10th to Saturday 13th December 2008 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• A 2-day scientific training workshop on research methodology and proposal writing on 12th -13th December 2006 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• National training programme for laboratory scientist’s focal persons on quality assurance tuberculosis diagnosis on 5th -9th March, 2007 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• Global Fund training for laboratory scientists on Tuberculosis training of trainers 4th - 8th June 2007 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• A 5-day training workshop by a Tuberculosis consultant, Dr. David Coleman of St. Georges Hospital, London, UK on Tuberculosis laboratory techniques, 10th -15th February 2007.
• A One-day Seminar on Performance Management on Wednesday, July 2nd 2008 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• A 5-day Management training workshop on Proposal writing at the Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) Topo, Badagry, Lagos, Nigeria.
• 2nd Annual Scientific Conference on Health Research in Nigeria, Tuesday 7th to Friday 10th December, 2009 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• Three months training on Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Genotyping Techniques at the Emerging Bacterial Pathogens Unit, San Rafaele Scientific Institute, WHO Supranational Reference Laboratory, University of San Rafaele, Milan, Italy under Professor Daniela Maria Cirillo. 27th October 2010 to 27th January 2011.
• CDC Tuberculosis Surveillance Data Training on Reporting of Verified Case of Tuberculosis (RVCT) on 13th May, 2011 by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
• Proposal writing workshop by Professor F. T Ogunsola at the Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Nigeria on December 13th , 2011.
• Attended a public lecture on “Public Health in Sweden” by Professor Per Olof Ostergren, Professor of International Public Health and Epidemiology, Head of Social Medicine and Global Health, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University, Sweden on 15th March 2012 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• Attended a workshop on Qualitative Research Methods by Dr. Karen Odberg Pettersson , Researcher and Course leader, Social Medicine and Global Health, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University, Sweden on 15th March 2012 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• Presented a paper in the Workshop on new trends in separation techniques and structure elucidation held at the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and development, Federal ministry of science and technology, Abuja on April 23rd -29th , 2000 organized by Antimicrobial Plant Group, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, International Programme in Chemical Sciences and National Institute of Pharmaceutical research and development.
• One week training course on the laboratory in the control of HIV infection in the developing world at the center for the study and control of communicable diseases of the faculty of medicine and biomedical sciences, University of Yaounde 1, Cameroun on 7th to 14th November, 2006.
• Presented a paper on the Annual seminar/workshop on modern techniques in clinical diagnosis and management of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria on Tuesday 6th August 2002 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• My abstract 'Rotavirus genotypes, Lagos, Nigeria' was accepted for inclusion in the INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC EXCHANGE (ISE) section of the '16th International Congress on Infectious Diseases' in Cape Town, South Africa on April 2nd to April 5th , 2014. Abstract included on the International Scientific Exchange abstract CD-rom of the Congress which was distributed to all participants.
• Presented a paper on 11/12/2010 at the Emerging Bacterial Pathogens unit, San Raffaele Scientific institute, WHO Suparanational tuberculosis reference laboratory, University of San Raffaele, Milan, Italy on PCR and reverse hybridization assays.
• Trained in Disease Surveillance Techniques by the International Society of Infectious diseases EPICORE program.
• Research Proposal and Grants Writing Course by AuthorAID/INASP 2017.
• Research Communications Course by AuthorAID/INASP 2017.
Research Interest: Stem Cells; Gene Therapy; HIV-1 Associated Neurocognitive Disorder; Neurovirology; HTLV-1;Neuromuscular Disorder; Neuroscience; Neurology
Research Interest: Drug Resistance Is A Major Obstacle For Most Anticancer Therapeutics. Several Clinical Studies Have Described Reduced Response To Antiangiogenic Therapy Targeting VEGF Pathway Over Time Followed By Regrowth Of Treated Tumors. As Tumor Angiogenesis Is Governed By Multiple Pathways
Born in Cosenza (ITALY), November 23, 1967
Researcher in Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology (06/A3, MED/07), Department of Pharmacy and Health and Nutrition Sciences, University of Calabria, Italy.
1993-Degree cum laude in Biological Sciences at the University of Siena, Italy.
1994-Qualification to practice as a biologist at the University of Siena, Italy.
1994-Professional collaboration in the Multi-annual Plurifund Programs of the European Union (P.O.P. 90-93) on the "Endocrine typology of patients with hormone-dependent tumors", Health Center, University of Calabria.
1995-1997-Professional collaboration in a multi-center research program conducted in 5 European Union countries on calcium intake and bone mass pick in young women (European CALEUR Study), Health Center, University of Calabria.
1997-1999-Professional collaborations with official positions in the research activities carried out by the Health Center, University of Calabria.
1997-to present-Professional collaboration in the Laboratory of Analysis of Clinical Chemistry and Toxicology, Health Center, University of Calabria.
2000-2004-Technical graduate health area, Health Center, University of Calabria.
2001-2002-Research fellow at the laboratory of Prof. Michael J. McPhaul of the Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism-University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center-Dallas-Texas.
Research Interest: Virus proteins and cancer
List of Publications:
1. HE W, MAZZUCA P, YUAN W, VARNEY K, BUGATTI A, CAGNOTTO A, GIAGULLI C, RUSNATI M, MARSICO S, DIOMEDE L, SALMONA M, CARUSO A, LU W, CACCURI F. (2018) Identification of amino acid residues critical for the B cell growth-promoting activity of HIV-1 matrix protein p17 variants. BIOCHIM. BIOPHYS. ACTA GEN. SUBJ. 2018 Sep 21; 1863(1): 13-24 doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2018.09.016. (I.F. 3,679)
2. MARSICO S, CACCURI F, MAZZUCA P, APOSTOLI P, ROVERSI S, LORENZIN G, ZANI A, FIORENTINI S, GIAGULLI C, CARUSO A (2018) Human lung epithelial cells support human metapneumovirus persistence by overtaking apoptosis. PATHOGENS AND DISEASE 76(2) doi: 10.1093/femspd/fty013 (IF 2,335)
3. CACCURI F, GIORDANO F, BARONE I, MAZZUCA P, GIAGULLI C, ANDÒ S, CARUSO A, MARSICO S (2017). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 and its variants promote human triple negative breast cancer cell aggressiveness. INFECTIOUS AGENTS AND CANCER 12: 49. Doi: 10.1186/s13027-017-0160-7. (IF 1,422)
4. GIAGULLI C, D'URSI P, HE W, ZORZAN S, CACCURI F, VARNEY K, ORRO A, MARSICO S, OTJACQUES B, LAUDANNA C, MILANESI L, DOLCETTI R, FIORENTINI S, LU W, CARUSO A (2017). A single amino acid substitution confers B-cell clonogenic activity to the HIV-1 matrix protein p17. SCI. REP. 7(1):6555. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-06848-y. (IF 4,259)
5. MAZZUCA P*, MARSICO S*, SCHULZE K, MITOLA S, PILS MC, GIAGULLI C, GUZMAN CA, CARUSO A, CACCURI F (2017). Role of autophagy in the HIV-1 matrix protein p17-driven lymphangiogenesis. J VIROL. 91(16). pii: e00801-17. doi: 10.1128/JVI.00801-17. (IF 4,663)
6. BONOFIGLIO D, CATALANO S, PERRI A, SANTORO M, SICILIANO L, LOFARO D, GALLO M, MARSICO S, BRUNO R, GIORDANO C, BARONE I, ANDÒ S (2017). Monitoring the effects of iodine prophylaxis in the adult population of southern Italy with deficient and sufficient iodine intake levels: a cross-sectional, epidemiological study. BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION, 117(1):170-175, doi: 10.1017/S0007114516004499. (IF 3,706)
7. CATALANO S, BARONE I, MARSICO S, BRUNO R, ANDÒ S (2016). Phosphorylation Processes Controlling Aromatase Activity in Breast Cancer: An Update. MINI REV MED CHEM.16(9):691-8. (IF 2,661)
8. CACCURI F, MARSICO S, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A, GIAGULLI C (2016). HIV-1 Matrix Protein p17 and its Receptors. CURR DRUG TARGETS, 17(1):23-32. (IF 3,236)
9. DOLCETTI R, GIAGULLI C, HE W, SELLERI M, CACCURI F, EYZAGUIRRE L M, MAZZUCA P, CORBELLINI S, CAMPILONGO F, MARSICO S, GIOMBINI E, MURARO E, ROZERA G, DE PAOLI P, CARBONE A, CAPOBIANCHI M R, IPPOLITO G, FIORENTINI S, BLATTNER W A, LU W, GALLO R C, CARUSO A. (2015). Role of HIV-1 matrix protein p17 variants in lymphoma pathogenesis. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, vol. 112, p. 14331-14336, ISSN: 1091-6490, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1514748112. (IF 9,661)
10. CACCURI F, RUECKERT C, GIAGULLI C, SCHULZE K, BASTA D, ZICARI S, MARSICO S, CERVI E, FIORENTINI S, SLEVIN M, GUZMAN CA, CARUSO A. (2014). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 promotes lymphangiogenesis and activates the endothelin-1/endothelin B receptor axis. ARTERIOSCLER THROMB VASC BIOL., 34(4):846-56. doi: 10.1161/ATVBAHA.113.302478. (IF 6,606)
11. CACCURI F, GIAGULLI C, REICHELT J, MARTORELLI D, MARSICO S, BUGATTI A, BARONE I, RUSNATI M, GUZMAN CA, DOLCETTI R, CARUSO A (2014). Simian Immunodeficiency Virus and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Matrix Proteins Specify Different Capabilities To Modulate B Cell Growth. JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, vol. 88, ISSN: 0022-538X, doi:10.1128/JVI.03142-13 (IF 4,663)
12. DE FRANCESCO EM, LAPPANO R, SANTOLLA MF, MARSICO S, CARUSO A, MAGGIOLINI M (2013). HIF-1alpha/GPER signaling mediates the expression of VEGF induced by hypoxia in breast cancer associated fibroblasts (CAFs) . BREAST CANCER RESEARCH, vol. 15, ISSN: 1465-5411, doi: 10.1186/bcr3458 (IF 6,345)
13. GIAGULLI C, MAGIERA AK, BUGATTI A, CACCURI F, MARSICO S, RUSNATI M, VERMI W, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A (2012). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 binds to the IL-8 receptor CXCR1 and shows IL-8-like chemokine activity on monocytes through Rho/ROCK activation. BLOOD, vol. 119, p. 2274-2283, ISSN: 0006-4971, doi: 10.1182/blood-2011-06-364083 (IF 13,168)
14. CACCURI F, GIAGULLI C, BUGATTI A, BENETTI A, ALESSANDRI G, RIBATTI D, MARSICO S, APOSTOLI P, SLEVIN MA, RUSNATI M, GUZMAN CA, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A. (2012). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 promotes angiogenesis via chemokine receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, vol. 109, p. 14580-14585, ISSN: 1091-6490, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1206605109 (IF 9,661)
15. BARONE I, CATALANO S, GELSOMINO L, MARSICO S, GIORDANO C, PANZA S, BONOFIGLIO D, BOSSI G, COVINGTON KR, FUQUA SA, ANDÒ S (2012). Leptin Mediates Tumor-Stromal Interactions That Promote the Invasive Growth of Breast Cancer Cells. CANCER RESEARCH, vol. 72, ISSN: 0008-5472 (IF 9,122)
16. GUIDO C., DE AMICIS F., SANTORO M., AVENA P., PERROTTA I., CASABURI I., PANZA S., MARSICO S., ANDÒ S. (2012). Progesterone receptor B through Sp1 induces the phosphatase and tensin homologue deleted from chromosome 10 (PTEN) gene promoter activity and cell death in breast cancer cell lines. Experimental Biology Meeting, San Diego, CA, APR 21-25, 2012, FASEB JOURNAL, vol. 26, ISSN: 0892-6638. (IF 5,498)
17. BARONE, I., CATALANO S., GELSOMINO L., PANZA S., MARSICO S., GIORDANO C., BONOFIGLIO D., CASABURI I., COVINGTON K.R., FUQUA S., ANDÒ S. (2012) Estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer cells drive cafs to secrete leptin and support tumor invasiveness. Experimental Biology Meeting, San Diego, CA, APR 21-25, 2012, FASEB JOURNAL Vol.: 26. (IF 5,498)
18. GIAGULLI C, MARSICO S, MAGIERA A, FIORENTINI S, BRUNO R, CARUSO A, CACCURI F. (2012) HIV-1 p17 activates PTEN and inhibits Akt signalling pathway in B cells: evidence for a p17 variant with opposite effects. 13th Annual International Meeting of the Institute of Human Virology, Baltimore, MD, OCT 30-NOV 03, 2011, JAIDS-JOURNAL OF ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROMES Vol: 59, p. 79, ISSN: 1525-4135, doi: 10.1097/01.qai.0000413801.64404.23 (IF 3,935)
19. GUIDO C, PERROTTA I, PANZA S, MIDDEA E, AVENA P, SANTORO M, MARSICO S, IMBROGNO P, ANDÒ S, AQUILA S. (2011). Human sperm physiology: estrogen receptor alpha (ERα) and estrogen receptor beta (ERβ) influence sperm metabolism and may be involved in the pathophysiology of varicocele-associated male infertility. JOURNAL OF CELLULAR PHYSIOLOGY, vol. 226, p. 3403-3412, ISSN: 1097-4652, doi: 10.1002/jcp.22703 (IF 4,08)
20. GIAGULLI C*, MARSICO S*, MAGIERA A. K., BRUNO R., CACCURI F., BARONE I., FIORENTINI S., ANDO' S., CARUSO A. (2011). Opposite effects of HIV-1 p17 variants on PTEN activation and cell growth in B cells. PLOS ONE, vol.6, pp.123-126, ISSN: 1932-6203, doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0017831 (IF 3,54)
21. BRUNO ROSALINDA, MARSICO S, MININI CHIARA, APOSTOLI PAOLA, FIORENTINI SIMONA, CARUSO ARNALDO (2009). Human metapneumovirus infection in a cohort of young asymptomatic subjects. NEW MICROBIOLOGICA, vol. 32, p. 297-301, ISSN: 1121-7138 (IF 1,568)
22. FIORENTINI S, MARSICO S, BECKER P.D, IARIA M.L, BRUNO R, GUZMAN C.A, CARUSO A (2008). Synthetic peptide AT20 coupled to KLH elicits antibodies against a conserved conformational epitope from a major functional area of the HIV-1 matrix protein p17. VACCINE, vol. 26, p. 4758-4765, ISSN: 0264-410X, doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2008.06.082 (IF 3,235)
23. CATALANO S, RIZZA P, GU G, BARONE I, GIORDANO C, MARSICO S, CASABURI I, MIDDEA E, LANZINO M, PELLEGRINO M, ANDO’ S (2007). Fas ligand expression in TM4 Sertoli cells is enhanced by estradiol "in situ" production. JOURNAL OF CELLULAR PHYSIOLOGY, vol. 221, p. 448-456, ISSN: 0021-9541, doi: 10.1002/jcp.20952 (IF 4,08)
24. AQUILA S, MIDDEA E, CATALANO S, MARSICO S, LANZINO M, CASABURI I, BARONE I, BRUNO R, ZUPO S, ANDO’ S (2007). Human sperm express a functional androgen receptor: effects on PI3K/AKT pathway. HUMAN REPRODUCTION, vol. 22, p. 2594-2605, ISSN: 0268-1161, doi: 10.1093/humrep/dem243 (IF 5,02)
25. PANNO ML, MAURO L, MARSICO S, BELLIZZI D, RIZZA P, MORELLI C, SALERNO M, GIORDANO F, ANDO’ S (2006). Evidence that the mouse insulin receptor substrate-1 belongs to the gene family on which the promoter is activated by estrogen receptor alpha through its interaction with Sp1. JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 36, p. 91-105, ISSN: 0952-5041, doi: 10.1677/jme.1.01846 (IF 3,577)
26. LANZINO M, DE AMICIS F, MCPHAUL MJ, MARSICO S, PANNO ML, ANDO’ S. (2005). Endogenous coactivator ARA70 interacts with estrogen receptor alpha (ERalpha) and modulates the functional ERalpha/androgen receptor interplay in MCF-7 cells. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 280, p. 20421-20430, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M413576200 (IF 4,125)
27. CATALANO S., MAURO L., MARSICO S, GIORDANO C., RIZZA P., RAGO V., MONTANARO D., MAGGIOLINI M., PANNO M.L., ANDO’ S. (2004). Leptin induces, via ERK1/ERK2 signal, functional activation of estrogen receptor alpha in MCF-7 cells. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 279, p. 19908-19915, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M313191200 (IF 4,125)
28. BONOFIGLIO D., GAROFALO C., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (2004). Low calcium intake is associated with decreased adrenal androngens and reduced bone age in premenarcheal girls in the last pubertal stages. JOURNAL OF BONE AND MINERAL METABOLISM, vol. 22, p. 64-70, ISSN: 0914-8779, doi: 10.1007/s00774-003-0451-5 (IF 2,423)
29. CATALANO S., MARSICO S, GIORDANO C., MAURO L., RIZZA P., PANNO M.L., ANDO’ S. (2003). Leptin enhances, via AP-1, expression of aromatase in the MCF-7 cell line . THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 278, p. 28668-28676, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M301695200 (IF 4,125)
30. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., PEZZI V., CARPINO A., MARSICO S, RAGO V., VIVACQUA A., PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2002). Aromatase overexpression enhances the stimulatory effects of adrenal androgens on MCF7 breast cancer cells. MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 193, p. 13-18, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(02)00091-6 (IF3,784)
31. CATALANO S., AVILA D. M., MARSICO S, WILSON J. D., GLICKMAN S. E., MCPHAUL M.J. (2002). Virilization of the female spotted hyena cannot be explained by alterations in the amino acid sequence of the androgen receptor (AR). MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 194, p. 85-94, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(02)00179-X (IF 3,784)
32. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., MARSICO S, PANNO M.L., CENNI B., PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2001). Estrogen receptor alpha mediates the proliferative but not the cytotoxic dose-dependent effects of two major phytoestrogens on human breast cancer cells. MOLECULAR PHARMACOLOGY, vol. 60, p. 595-602, ISSN: 0026-895X (IF 3,922)
33. MAGGIOLINI M., CARPINO A., BONOFIGLIO D., PEZZI V., RAGO V., MARSICO S, PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2001). The direct proliferative stimulus of dehydroepiandrosterone on MCF7 breast cancer cells is potentiated by overexpression of aromatase. MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 184, p. 163-171, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(01)00563-9 (IF 3,784)
34. BONOFIGLIO D., MAGGIOLINI M., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (2001). Bone mineral density is inversely related to parathyroid hormone in adolescent girls. HORMONE AND METABOLIC RESEARCH, vol. 33, p. 170-174, ISSN: 0018-5043, doi: 10.1055/s-2001-14931 (IF 2,268)
35. BONOFIGLIO D., MAGGIOLINI M., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., GIORNO A., ANDO’ S. (2000). Parathyroid hormone is elevated but bone markers and density are normal in young female subjects who consume inadequate dietary calcium. BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION, vol. 84, p. 111-116, ISSN: 0007-1145 (IF 3,706)
36. BONOFIGLIO D, MAGGIOLINI M, MARSICO S, GIORNO A, CATALANO S, AQUILA S, ANDÒ S (1999). Critical years and stages of puberty for radial bone mass apposition during adolescence . HORMONE AND METABOLIC RESEARCH, vol. 31, p. 478-482, ISSN: 0018-5043, doi: 10.1055/s-2007-978779 (IF 2,268)
37. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., GIORNO A., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (1999). The effect of dietary calcium intake on bone mineral density in healthy adolescent girls and young women in Southern Italy. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY, vol. 28, p. 479-484, ISSN: 0300-5771, doi: 10.1093/ije/28.3.479 (IF 7,738)
38. SISCI D, PANNO ML, SALERNO M, MAGGIOLINI M, PEZZI V, MORRONE EG, MAURO L, AQUILA S, MARSICO S, LANZINO M, ANDÒ S (1997). A time course study on the ''in vitro'' effects of T3 and testosterone on androgen and estrogen receptors in peripuberal primary rat Sertoli cells. EXPERIMENTAL AND CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & DIABETES, vol. 105, p. 218-224, ISSN: 0947-7349 (IF 1,685)
39. M. MAGGIOLINI, G. DE LUCA, M. BRIA, V. PEZZI, A. GIORNO, D. SISCI, S. AQUILA, MARSICO S, E. CORCIONI, M. DELLA SALA, O. TAMBURRINI, C. BRANCATI, S. ANDO’. (1995). Beta-pancreatic function in polytransfused thalassemic patients. ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLISM, vol. 3, p. 91-97, ISSN: 1074-939X
40. G. DE LUCA, M. MAGGIOLINI, M. BRIA, M. CARACCIOLO, A. GIORNO, M. SALERNO, MARSICO S, M. LANZINO, C. BRANCATI, S. ANDO’. (1995). GH secretion in thalassemic patients with short stature. HORMONE RESEARCH, vol. 44, p. 158-162, ISSN: 0301-0163, doi: 10.1159/000184617
Research Interest: Molecular detection of viral and bacterial human pathogens, antimicrobial resistance, evaluation of diagnostic tests, evaluation of the inflammation parameters in cancer and the evaluation of the immune response in infection diseases.
Research Interest:Development of new diagnosis approaches for HIV-1 and other human viruses, Molecular epidemiology of human viruses (including HIV-1, HCV, EV71 etc.); Molecular evolution of viruses and their hosts, and genome research of human viruses
Research Interest: Training of IFORD's Students in Population Data Analysis, applied statistic, multivariate methods of data analysis, models and change of population, Initiation and execution of research projects on “Sexual and Reproduct".
Research Interest: Health Sciences, Nursing, Contagious Diseases of Nursing.
Research Interest:Understand the mechanisms of HIV-1 primary infection, and to elucidate the host restriction and viral latency.
Research Interest: Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases, Molecula Epidemiology and Phylogeny Of Infectious Diseases
Research Interest:Targeted Lipidomic Analyses For the Detection And Quantification Of Eicosanoid-Derived Pro- And Anti-Inflammatory Mediators (Prostaglandins, Leukotriene B4, Lipoxin A4, Resolvin D1, Resolvin E1, Protectin D1) From Human Serum
Research Interest: Reflects a Nice Blend of Trajectory of Advance Research in Organic, Bio-Organic And Medicinal Chemistry Seeking Problem To Human Diseases, Like AIDS, Cervical Cancer, Japanese Encephalitis Fever, And Other Microbial Diseases.
Research Interest: Hiv/Aids, Public Health, Epidemiology, Diabetes, Medical Education, General Medicine
Research Interest: Revolve Around Adolescent Sexual Health, With Respect To Sexually Transmitted Infections And HIV. I Have Research Expertise In Clinical Research, Randomized Trial Design, As Well As Use Of Large Databases.
Published On: January 22, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 10, 2018 | Pages: 007 - 011Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 10, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 20, 2017 | Pages: 032 - 040Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 29, 2017 | Pages: 018 - 031Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 07, 2017 | Pages: 015 - 017Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 29, 2017 | Pages: 008 - 014Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 21, 2017 | Pages: 006 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 18, 2017 | Pages: 003 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
I am happy to continue the association with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Indexing in pubmed can help in the journal growth. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I put forward this journal to others for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission to publication cycle. I like most in your publication process is the fast review. The required information on the website is appreciated.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and good enough. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the articles format is lucrative. The required information is easy to get on journal webpage.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Selection of reviewers regarding the ability to analyse data according to their Research interest that can be helpful for the growth of the journal. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable works. I like mostly like the Reviewer Evaluation form in the Peer Review process of this journal. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to continue my services as an editor in this journal for journal growth. The editor and reviewer comments in this journal are good and fair. I suggest that journal should actively participate with different valuable conference and publish papers as conference proceedings. The manuscript submission process is easy and user friendly. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the manuscript submission and publication time line. I mostly like the blind review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the website
I would like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services,. The comments from reviewers and editors are fair as well as professional. The journal should accept high impact articles for faster indexing. The submission process is user friendly and as well as smooth. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I suggest my colleagues for submission of their works to this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the submission, publication timeline of this journal. The publication process of this journal is easy. I am getting the required information in website easily.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the rapidity. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding service that your staff provided for me in the publication process. I could not get word to express my feeling concerning speed of response, quality and wonderful approach of you. Your staffs are very attentive, helpful and encouraging.I want to express my sincere thanks also for all staffs of OJPS including you for your supports of my effort and for accepting, reviewing, editing and correcting of my manuscript and finally for your fast and smart publication. The persons from each department especially Vernica D, Maha Donepudi, Heng Ye, Joshua D and all staff of OJPS are genuine with big interest to help me. Because of your effort, I was able to reach where I needed and I am very satisfied with your services. My heartfelt thanks are also extremely extended for your unthinkable encouragement and big help.
for the mail and it is privilege to publish with your Journal, I really
appreciate for the efforts from your staff and appreciate your support in terms
of communications and rapid screening method. I appreciate your standard quality
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is fast review. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Former member of MGH, USA
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals