University of Athens, Greece
Hamed received his PhD in mechanical engineering on a collaborative project between the University of Limerick, Imperial College London and Helmholtz-Zentrüm Berlin, titled "Effect of prior deformation on creep behaviour of AISI 316H austenitic stainless steels" funded by Science Foundation Ireland and EDF (formerly British Energy Ltd.).
He worked at the Irish Centre for Composites Research as lecturer in Finite Element Analysis and Aircraft Structures, and as a post-doctoral researcher on three consecutive industrial-oriented projects on composites materials, MAAXIMUS project funded through EU FP7 grant agreement nº213371 led by Airbus (www.maaximus.eu), Design of Optimised Composites for Impact Applications (OPTCOM) project funded by Enterprise Ireland (grant CF/2013/3012B), and the Science Foundation Ireland funded FALCOM project (www.falcom.ie) on a novel adhesively bonded joining technology.
• Computing, Simulation & Modelling
• Manufacturing of Functional Materials
• Aerospace Materials
• Renewable Energy
• Smart Materials
• Structures and Materials
List of Publications:
1. Deane, S, Avdelidis HP, Ibarra-Castanedo C, Zhang H, Yazdani Nezhad H, Williamson AA, Mackley T, Davis MJ, Maldague X & Tsourdos A (2019) Application of NDT thermographic imaging of aerospace structures, Infrared Physics and Technology, 97 (March) 456-466.
2. Liu Y, Zhang X, Lemanski S, Yazdani Nezhad H & Ayre D (2019) Experimental and numerical study of process-induced defects and their effect on fatigue debonding in composite joints, International Journal of Fatigue, 125 (August) 47-57.
3. Sirikham A, Zhao Y, Yazdani Nezhad H, Du W & Roy R (2019) Estimation of damage thickness in fiber-reinforced composites using pulsed thermography, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 15 (1) Article No. TII-18-2286 445-453.
4. Yazdani Nezhad H,Stratakis D, Ayre D, Addepalli S & Zhao Y (2018) Mechanical performance of composite bonded joints in the presence of localised process-induced zero-thickness defects, Procedia Manufacturing, 16 91-98.
5. Lotfian S, Giraudmaillet C, Yoosefinejad A, Thakur VJ & Yazdani Nezhad H (2018) Electrospun piezoelectric polymer nanofiber layers for enabling in situ measurement in high-performance composite laminates, ACS Omega, 3 (8) 8891-8902.
6. Mgbemena CO, Li D, Lin MF, Liddel PD, Katnam KB, Kumar VT & Yazdani Nezhad H (2018) Accelerated microwave curing of fibre-reinforced thermoset polymer composites for structural applications: A review of scientific challenges, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 115 (December) 88-103.
7. Yazdani Nezhad H & Thakur VJ (2018) Effect of morphological changes due to increasing carbon nanoparticles content on the quasi-static mechanical response of epoxy resin, Polymers, 10 (10) Article No. 1106.
8. Liu Y, Lemanski S, Zhang X, Ayre D & Yazdani Nezhad H (2018) A finite element study of fatigue crack propagation in single lap bonded joint with process-induced disbond, International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives, Early online.
9. Yazdani Nezhad H, Egan B, Merwick F & McCarthy CT (2017) Bearing damage characteristics of fibre-reinforced countersunk composite bolted joints subjected to quasi-static shear loading, Composite Structures, 166 (April) 184-192.
10. Bhanushali R, Ayre D & Yazdani Nezhad H (2017) Tensile response of adhesively bonded composite-to-composite single-lap joints in the presence of bond deficiency, Procedia CIRP, 59 139-143.
11. Yazdani Nezhad H, Zhao Y, Liddel PD, Marchante VR & Roy R (2017) A novel process-linked assembly failure model for adhesively bonded composite structures, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 66 (1) 29-32. Dataset/s: 10.17862/cranfield.rd.4681009
12. Yazdani Nezhad H & O'Dowd N (2015) Creep relaxation in the presence of residual stress, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 138 250-264.
13. Zhou Y, Yazdani Nezhad H, Hou C, Wan X, McCarthy C & McCarthy M (2015) A three dimensional implicit finite element damage model and its application to single-lap multi-bolt composite joints with variable clearance, Composite Structures, 131 1060-1072.
14. Yazdani Nezhad H, Merwick F, Frizzell R & McCarthy C (2014) Numerical analysis of low-velocity rigid-body impact response of composite panels, International Journal of Crashworthiness, 20 (1) 27-43.
15. Zhou Y, Yazdani-Nezhad H, McCarthy M, Wan X & McCarthy C (2014) A study of intra-laminar damage in double-lap, multi-bolt, composite joints with variable clearance using continuum damage mechanics, Composite Structures, 116 441-452.
16. Yazdani Nezhad H & O'Dowd NP (2012) Study of creep relaxation under combined mechanical and residual stresses, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 93 132-152.
Research Interest: Nanocosmetics, emulsion
investigations, non- invasive bioengineering techniques, polymer formulation,
Research Interest: Allelopathy and allelopathic
substances of medicinal plants, Biological activity of natural products,
Herbicides development from natural products, Organic farming and Precision
Research Interest: Medicinal Chemistry.
Research Interest: Type III secretion system
inhibitors, antitumor agents based on polyol natural products and beta-arrestin
Research Interest: Total synthesis of natural
products; medicinal chemistry; development of new synthetic methods in the
Research Interest: Drug Design, Phytochemistry,
Medicinal chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
Research Interest: Medicinal Chemistry and Natural
products: isolation, structure determination, biotransformation, synthesis of
structural analogues, biological valorization, structure activity
relationship.Heterocyclic Organic Synthesis and biological valorization.
Research Interest: Using chemical ecology as a tool
for the discovery of drugs and eco-friendly agrochemicals, Analytical method
development and validation, Biotransformation of naturally occurring bioactive
secondary metabolites using Rhizopus spp and Saccharomyces spp and the
anti-infective and antioxidant potentials of the derivatives. Evaluation of the
nutraceutical potentials of some non-utilised seeds from medicinal plants in
Research Interest: Organic chemistry, molecular imaging and bioorganic chemistry, including organofluorine chemistry, asymmetric synthesis and catalysis, and the relevant mechanistic studies using various physical organic chemistry tools, molecular imaging, PET/Fluorescence/MRI multi modality imaging, inhibited tumor growth suppresion, and nanoparticle assembled drug delivery
Research Interest: Nanotechnology, Photodynamic Therapy, Sonodynamic Therapy, Anti-Cancer and Anti-Infectious Medicines, Functional Food and Food Safety.
Research Interest: Residue upgrading, whole crude
upgrading, desulphurization and demetallation of crudes and their
fractions,Chemistry of asphaltenes, crude oils, asphalt and their fractions.
Aging and polymer modification studies of asphalts. Recycling of waste
plastics, degradation of organic pollutants.
Research Interest: Ion selective electrodes
techniques,Voltammetric techniques,Spectrophotometric techniques,Chemometric
techniques for simultaneous determination of mixtures.
Published On: July 05, 2019 | Pages: 030 - 034Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 25, 2019 | Pages: 020 - 029Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 21, 2019 | Pages: 013 - 019Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 31, 2019 | Pages: 009 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 21, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 008Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 31, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 002Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 28, 2017 | Pages: 023 - 025Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 25, 2017 | Pages: 012 - 022Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 11, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 011Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 30, 2016 | Pages: 009 - 013Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quickness.
I like to continue the association with this journal and provide my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and satisfactory. The journal should accept high quality manuscripts which can help in journal growth. Manuscript submission process in this journal is smooth and user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal to get indexed in major indexing platforms. I will recommend my co-experts to submit their manuscripts for supporting the journal. The time line between submission and publication of manuscript is less. I can find the required information in the website easily.
I like to continue my association as an editor for this journal and provide my services. The editors and reviewer comments in this journal are considerable. The manuscript submission process in this journal is uncomplicated. I propose this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I endorse that I will suggest to others to submit their works for publication in this journal. I mostly like the response, I am getting rapidly from editors and reviewers in this journal. I satisfied with the time line of manuscript submission and publication process. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is fast review. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I like to continue my association with this journal and give my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and meaningful. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal to get reputed indexing platform. I strongly suggest my colleagues to submit their valuable works in this journal. I am satisfied with manuscript submission and publication timeline process. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair. Manuscript submission in this journal is nice and easy. I will recommend this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. I endorse that i will suggest to others to submit their works for publication in this journal. I satisfied with the time line of manuscript submission and publication process. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full and fair. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. The required information can get easily on the website.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor-in-chief for the Journal. I wish to express my happy anticipation for continuing to work together towards greater successes in scientific research and related publications in future. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I will continuously contribute editorial, review and research articles to this journal. I am also planning to propose some special topic issues for the journal. I will be more involved in peer-review process of submitted manuscript. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to many of my colleagues in our institution, and other aesthetic researchers and doctors in medical schools and hospitals. I am satisfied with current submission-publication timeline; it is very effective with quick decision. I like the most in your publication process is short and effective review process, as well as high visibility. The website is friendly and easily accessible.
I really liked the communication with the editors of your journal: quickly, informative and very friendly! I am very grateful for this style of work. I hope for further cooperation!
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR)/FDA, USA
Global Journal of Anesthesiology
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Journal of Addiction Medicine and Therapeutic Science
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders