We are hiring Research Analysts!!
A career in Research Analyst at Peertechz has immense prospective and growth dimensions. We use in-depth journal understanding and expertise in science and technology to create innovative, effective and sustainable publishing efforts. Thanks to Peertechz’s broad journal portfolio, a career in Research Analyst can see you working across multiple categories and subjects. You could also find yourself working with top-notch researchers and scholars. We aim to employ more than 1,000 professionals and offer unrivalled career diversity and progression.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The job involves interaction with researchers and scholars all over the world through e-mails.
- It also involves searching the secondary data available on internet for ensuring that the submitted documents are plagiarism-free. It also comes with the responsibility to provide guidance and timely status information to all stakeholders (editors/reviewers/authors) for all articles from submission to publication stages.
- The job need to develop and maintain relations with editors, readers and authors with the help of social media and other IT-enabled means and support.
- The job requires to develop contacts and assist in collaborating/associating the company with different universities/ institutions around the world.
- The job requires to collect and maintain the databases for the details related to Editorial/reviewer board members and for the authors.
- The job involves taking responsibility for the prompt peer-review process and publication of the manuscript.
- Excellent command over English- written and verbal skills
- Strong in English grammar
- Excellent writing skill
- Ability to recognize inconsistencies
- Keen eye for details
- Capability of handling heavy manuscripts
- Capability of identifying poorly written articles
- Capability to enhance the authors’ language style
- Good computer knowledge.
- Goal achievers & positive thinkers
- Should have good communication & Comprehension skill
Experience: Fresher; experienced in similar field are also welcome
Qualifications: Life science/pharmacy Master Degree.
Please note: The salary for the consistent high performing employees is incremented on regular intervals.
The employees are also benefitted with PF/ESI/Health Insurance and other benefits depending on their eligibility.
Interested? Contact here:
Peertechz Publications Private Limited
#S2, 215, Kavuri Hills
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500033, TS
Tel: +91 9140 42218185
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Submit your CV