Research Interest: Environmental, genetic and epigenetic risk factors on human reproductive and developmental health; Gene-environment interactions in reproductive & endocrine systems; Representative EDCs reproductive endocrine toxicity and its mechanism.
Number of publications: 61
List of Publications:
1. Yuan B, Wu W*, Chen M, Gu H, Tang Q, Guo D, Chen T, Chen Y, Lu C, Song L, Xia Y, Chen D, Rehan V, Sha J, Wang X*. Metabolomics reveals a role of betaine in prenatal DBP exposure-induced epigenetic transgenerational failure of spermatogenesis in rats. Toxicol Sci. 2017; 158 (2): 356-366. (Cover Article)
2. Tang Q, Chen Y, Wu W*, Ding H, Xia Y, Chen D, Wang X. Idiopathic male infertility and polymorphisms in the DNA methyltransferase genes involved in epigenetic marking. Sci Rep. 2017; 7(1):11219.
3. Wang L, Hu W, Guan Q, Du G, Chen T, Wu W, Wang Y, Wang X, Xia Y. The association between cooking oil fume exposure during pregnancy and birth weight: A prospective mother-child cohort study. Sci Total Environ. 2017; 612:822-830.
4. Qiao S, Wu W (co-first author), Chen M, Tang Q, Xia Y, Jia W, Wang X. Seminal plasma metabolomics approach for the diagnosis of unexplained male infertility. PLoS One. 2017; 12(8):e0181115.
5. Hu W, Chen M, Ji J, Qin Y, Zhang F, Xu M, Wu W, Du G, Wu D, Han X, Jin L, Xia Y, Lu C, Wang X. Interaction between Y chromosome haplogroup O3* and 4-n-octylphenol exposure reduces the susceptibility to spermatogenic impairment in Han Chinese. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2017; 144:450-455.
6. Pan L, Liu Q, Li J, Wu W, Wang X, Zhao D, Ma J. Association of the VDAC3 gene polymorphism with sperm count in Han-Chinese population with idiopathic male infertility. Oncotarget. 2017; doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.16891.
7. Chang C, Chen M, Gao J, Luo J, Wu K, Dong T, Zhou K, He X, Hu W, Wu W, Lu C, Hang B, Meeker JD, Wang X, Xia Y. Current pesticide profiles in blood serum of adults in Jiangsu Province of China and a comparison with other countries. Environ Int. 2017; 102:213-222.
8. Gu H, Wu W*, Yuan B, Tang Q, Guo D, Chen Y, Xia Y, Hu L, Chen D, Sha J, Wang X. Genistein up-regulates miR-20a to disrupt spermatogenesis via targeting Limk1. Oncotarget. 2017; 8(35):58728-58737.
9. Guo D, Wu W*, Tang Q, Qiao S, Chen Y, Chen M, Teng M, Lu C, Ding H, Xia Y, Hu L, Chen D, Sha J, Wang X. The impact of BMI on sperm parameters and the metabolite changes of seminal plasma concomitantly. Oncotarget. 2017; doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.14950.
10. Chen T, Xu J, Liu G, Liu H, Chen M, Qin Y, Wu W, Xia Y, Ji C, Guo X, Wen J, Wang X. Genetic variants in PTPRD and risk of gestational diabetes mellitus. Oncotarget. 2016; 7(46):76101-76107.
11. Ji J, Qin Y, Zhou R, Zang R, Huang Z, Zhang Y, Chen M, Wu W, Song L, Ling X, Shen H, Hu Z, Xia Y, Lu C, Wang X. X chromosome-wide identification of SNVs in microRNA genes and non-obstructive azoospermia risk in han chinese population. Oncotarget. 2016; 7(31):49122-49129.
12. Chang J, Pan F, Tang Q, Wu W*, Chen M, Lu C, Ding H, Hu L, Chen D, Xia Y, Wang X. eNOS gene T786C, G894T and 4a4b polymorphisms and male infertility susceptibility: a meta-analysis. Andrologia. 2016; doi: 10.1111/and.12646.
13. Hu W, Chen M, Wu W*, Lu J, Zhao D, Pan F, Lu C, Xia Y, Hu L, Chen D, Sha J, Wang X. Gene-gene and gene-environment interactions on risk of male infertility: Focus on the metabolites. Environ Int. 2016; 91:188-195.
14. Pan B, Li R, Chen Y, Tang Q, Wu W*, Chen L, Lu C, Pan F, Ding H, Xia Y, Hu L, Chen D, Sha J, Wang X. Genetic Association Between Androgen Receptor Gene CAG Repeat Length Polymorphism and Male Infertility: A Meta-Analysis. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016; 95(10):e2878.
15. Yuan B, Gu H, Xu B, Tang Q, Wu W*, Ji X, Xia Y, Hu L, Chen D, Wang X. Effects of Gold Nanorods on Imprinted Genes Expression in TM-4 Sertoli Cells. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016; 13(3). pii: E271.
16. Lu J, Gu H, Tang Q, Wu W*, Yuan B, Guo D, Wei Y, Sun H, Xia Y, Ding H, Hu L, Chen D, Sha J, Wang X. Common SNP in hsa-miR-196a-2 increases hsa-miR-196a-5p expression and predisposes to idiopathic male infertility in Chinese Han population. Sci Rep. 2016; 6:19825.
17. Zhou R, Wang R, Qin Y, Ji J, Xu M, Wu W, Chen M, Wu D, Song L, Shen H, Sha J, Miao D, Hu Z, Xia Y, Lu C, Wang X. Mitochondria-related miR-151a-5p reduces cellular ATP production by targeting CYTB in asthenozoospermia. Sci Rep. 2015; 5:17743.
18. Li J, Chen L, Tang Q, Wu W*, Gu H, Liu L, Wu J, Jiang H, Ding H, Xia Y, Chen D, Hu Y, Wang X. The role, mechanism and potentially novel biomarker of microRNA-17-92 cluster in macrosomia. Sci Rep. 2015; 5:17212.
19. Ji J, Qin Y, Ren J, Lu C, Wang R, Dai X, Zhou R, Huang Z, Xu M, Chen M, Wu W, Song L, Shen H, Hu Z, Miao D, Xia Y, Wang X. Mitochondria-related miR-141-3p contributes to mitochondrial dysfunction in HFD-induced obesity by inhibiting PTEN. Sci Rep. 2015; 5:16262.
20. Ju R, Wu W (co-first author), Tang Q, Wu D, Xia Y, Wu J, Wang X. Association Analysis between the Polymorphisms of HSD11B1 and H6PD and Risk of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome in Chinese Population. PLoS One. 2015; 10(10):e0140326.
21. Lu C, Xu M, Wang R, Qin Y, Ren J, Wu W, Song L, Wang S, Zhou Z, Shen H, Sha J, Hu Z, Xia Y, Miao D, Wang X. A genome-wide association study of mitochondrial DNA in Chinese men identifies two risk single nucleotide substitutions for idiopathic oligoasthenospermia. Mitochondrion. 2015; 24:87-92.
22. Tang W, Tang J, He J, Zhou Z, Qin Y, Qin J, Li B, Xu X, Geng Q, Jiang W, Wu W, Wang X, Xia Y. SLIT2/ROBO1-miR-218-1-RET/PLAG1: a new disease pathway involved in Hirschsprung's disease. J Cell Mol Med. 2015; 19(6):1197-207.
23. Ju R, Wu W (co-first author), Fei J, Qin Y, Tang Q, Wu D, Xia Y, Wu J, Wang X. Association analysis between the polymorphisms of HSD17B5 and HSD17B6 and risk of polycystic ovary syndrome in Chinese population. Eur J Endocrinol. 2015; 172(3):227-33.
24. Tang W, Li H, Tang J, Wu W, Qin J, Lei H, Cai P, Huo W, Li B, Rehan V, Xu X, Geng Q, Zhang H, Xia Y. Specific serum microRNA profile in the molecular diagnosis of Hirschsprung's disease. J Cell Mol Med. 2014; 18(8):1580-7.
25. Zhao M, Tang Q, Wu W (corresponding author), Xia Y, Chen D, Wang X. miR-20a contributes to endometriosis by regulating NTN4 expression. Mol Biol Rep. 2014; 41(9):5793-7.
26. Jiang H, Wu W (co-first author), Zhang M, Li J, Peng Y, Miao T, Zhu H, Xu G. Aberrant upregulation of miR-21 in placental tissues of macrosomia. J Perinatol. 2014; 34(9):658-63.
27. Zhang S, Tang Q, Wu W*, Yuan B, Lu C, Xia Y, Ding H, Hu L, Chen D, Sha J, Wang X. Association between DAZL polymorphisms and susceptibility to male infertility: systematic review with meta-analysis and trial sequential analysis. Sci Rep. 2014; 4:4642.
28. Qin Y, Ji J, Du G, Wu W, Dai J, Hu Z, Sha J, Hang B, Lu C, Xia Y, Wang X. Comprehensive pathway-based analysis identifies associations of BCL2, GNAO1 and CHD2 with non-obstructive azoospermia risk. Hum Reprod. 2014; 29(4):860-6.
29. Qin Y, Du G, Chen M, Hu W, Lu C, Wu W, Hang B, Zhou Z, Wang X, Xia Y. Combined effects of urinary phytoestrogens metabolites and polymorphisms in metabolic enzyme gene on idiopathic male infertility. Arch Toxicol. 2014; 88(8):1527-36.
30. Zhou Z, Qin J, Tang J, Li B, Geng Q, Jiang W, Wu W, Rehan V, Tang W, Xu X, Xia Y. Down-regulation of MeCP2 in Hirschsprung's disease. J Pediatr Surg. 2013; 48(10):2099-2105.
31. Tang W, Qin J, Tang J, Zhang H, Zhou Z, Li B, Geng Q, Wu W, Xia Y, Xu X. Aberrant reduction of MiR-141 increased CD47/CUL3 in Hirschsprung's disease. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2013; 32(6):1655-67.
32. Xu M, Qin Y, Qu J, Lu C, Wang Y, Wu W, Song L, Wang S, Chen F, Shen H, Sha J, Hu Z, Xia Y, Wang X. Evaluation of Five Candidate Genes from GWAS for Association with Oligozoospermia in a Han Chinese Population. PLoS One. 2013; 8(11):e80374.
33. Lu C, Xu M, Wang R, Qin Y, Wang Y, Wu W, Song L, Wang S, Shen H, Sha J, Miao D, Hu Z, Xia Y, Wang X. Pathogenic variants screening in five non-obstructive azoospermia-associated genes. Mol Hum Reprod. 2013; 20(2):178-83.
34. Tang Q, Li J, Zhang S, Yuan B, Sun H, Wu D, Lu C, Wu W (corresponding author), Xia Y, Ding H, Hu L, Chen D*, Sha J*, Wang X. GSTM1 and GSTT1 Null Polymorphisms and Childhood Acute Leukemia Risk: Evidence from 26 Case-Control Studies. PLoS One. 2013; 8(10):e78810.
35. Xu S, Xu P, Wu W, Ou Y, Xu J, Zhang G, Li J, Xu G. The biphasic expression pattern of miR-200a and E-cadherin in epithelial ovarian cancer and its correlation with clinicopathological features. Curr Pharm Des. 2014; 20(11):1888-95.
36. Wu W*, Lu J, Tang Q, Zhang S, Yuan B, Li J, Di Wu, Sun H, Lu C, Xia Y, Chen D, Sha J, Wang X. GSTM1 and GSTT1 null polymorphisms and male infertility risk: an updated meta-analysis encompassing 6934 subjects. Sci Rep. 2013; 3:2258.
37. Xu C, Song RJ, Yang J, Jiang B, Wang XL, Wu W, Zhang W. Klotho gene polymorphism of rs3752472 is associated with the risk of urinary calculi in the population of Han nationality in Eastern China. Gene. 2013; 526(2):494-7.
38. Lu C, Wang Y, Zhang F, Lu F, Xu M, Qin Y, Wu W, Li S, Song L, Yang S, Wu D, Jin L, Shen H, Sha J, Xia Y, Hu Z, Wang X. DAZ duplications confer the predisposition of Y chromosome haplogroup K* to non-obstructive azoospermia in Han Chinese populations. Hum Reprod. 2013; 28(9):2440-9.
39. Wu W*, Lu J, Chen D, Yuan B, Qin Y, Han X, Niu X, Xu B, Lu C, Xia Y, Sha J, Wang X. Association of prostate cancer susceptibility variant (MSMB) rs10993994 with risk of spermatogenic failure. Gene. 2013; 524:197-202.
40. Tang W, Li B, Tang J, Liu K, Qin J, Wu W, Geng Q, Zhang J, Chen H, Xu X, Xia Y. Methylation analysis of EDNRB in human colon tissues of Hirschsprung's disease. Pediatr Surg Int. 2013; 29:683-8.
41. Lv Q, Lu J, Wu W, Sun H, Zhang J. Association of the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene A1298C polymorphism with stroke risk based on a meta-analysis. Genet Mol Res. 2013; 12(4):6882-94.
42. Wu W, Qin Y, Li Z, Dong J, Dai J, Lu C, Guo X, Zhao Y, Zhu Y, Zhang W, Sha J, Shen H, Xia Y, Hu Z, Wang X. Genome-wide microRNA expression profiling in idiopathic non-obstructive azoospermia: significant up-regulation of miR-141, miR-429 and miR-7-1-3p. Hum Reprod. 2013; 28:1827-36.
43. Qin Y, Chen M, Wu W (co-first author), Xu B, Tang R, Chen X, Du G, Lu C, Meeker JD, Zhou Z, Xia Y, Wang X. Interactions between Urinary 4-tert-Octylphenol Levels and Metabolism Enzyme Gene Variants on Idiopathic Male Infertility. PLoS One. 2013; 8:e59398.
44. Tang Q, Wu W (co-first author), Xu X, Huang L, Gao Q, Chen H, Sun H, Xia Y, Sha J, Wang X, Chen D, Xu Q. miR-141 Contributes to Fetal Growth Restriction by Regulating PLAG1 Expression. PLoS One. 2013; 8:e58737.
45. Lu C, Xu M, Wang Y, Qin Y, Du G, Wu W, Han X, Ji C, Yang Y, Gu A, Xia Y, Song L, Wang S, Wang X. Genetic variants in meiotic program initiation pathway genes are associated with spermatogenic impairment in a Han Chinese population. PLoS One. 2013; 8:e53443.
46. Xu S, Wu W (co-first author), Sun H, Lu J, Yuan B, Xia Y, Moor B, Marchal K, Wang X, Xu P, Cheng W. Association of the vascular endothelial growth factor gene polymorphisms (-460C/T, +405G/C, and +936T/C) with endometriosis: a meta-analysis. Ann Hum Genet. 2012; 76:464-471.
47. Chen M, Xu B, Ji W, Qiao S, Hu N, Hu Y, Wu W, Qiu L, Zhang R, Wang Y, Wang S, Zhou Z, Xia Y, Wang X. Bisphenol A Alters n-6 Fatty Acid Composition and Decreases Antioxidant Enzyme Levels in Rat Testes: A LC-QTOF-Based Metabolomics Study. PLoS One. 2012; 7:e44754.
48. Tang W, Li B, Xu X, Zhou Z, Wu W, Tang J, Qin J, Geng Q, Jiang W, Zhang J, Sha J, Xia Y, Wang X. Aberrant high expression of NRG1 gene in Hirschsprung disease. J Pediatr Surg. 2012; 47:1694-1698.
49. Han X, Tang R, Chen X, Xu B, Qin Y, Wu W, Hu Y, Xu B, Song L, Xia Y, Wang X. 2,2',4,4'-Tetrabromodiphenyl ether (BDE-47) decreases progesterone synthesis through cAMP-PKA pathway and P450scc downregulation in mouse Leydig tumor cells. Toxicology. 2012; 302:44-50.
50. Zhao D, Wu W (co-first author), Xu B, Niu X, Cui H, Zhang Y, Wang Z, Wang X. Variants in the SRD5A2 gene are associated with quality of semen. Mol Med Report. 2012; 6:639-644. More....
URL of Official website: http://gwxy.njmu.edu.cn/yxjs/ShowArticle.asp?ArticleID=1734
1. National key research and development project: The establishment and basic research for application of China Assisted reproductive birth cohort population and the offspring cohort of the Chinese population. 2016/7-2021/6, ￥280900.
2. National Natural Science Foundation of China (81673217): The study of role and molecular mechanisms of the DSTF1/miR-125-3p/Fstl3 pathway in the transgenerational spermatogenic failure caused by prenatal DBP exposure. 2017/1-2020/12, ￥600000.
3. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2015T80571): The role and molecular mechanisms of human miR-483-3p in the BP-3 induced fetal macrosomia. 2015/7-2017/6, ￥150000.
4. National Natural Science Foundation of China (81302457): Effect and mechanism of miR-17-92 gene cluster in spermatogenic failure induced by genistein exposure. 2014/1-2016/12, ￥240000
5. Jiangsu Natural Science Foundation (BK20130894): The role and molecular mechanisms of miR-200s family in spermatogenic failure induced by genistein exposure. 2013/7-2016/6, ￥200000.
6. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2013M531388): The role and molecular mechanism of imprinted lncRNA-H19 in fetal growth restriction. 2013/3-2015/2, ￥50000. Science and Technology Development Fund Key Project of Nanjing Medical University (2012NJMU002): Environment and epigenetics risk factors and their interactions in spermatogenic failure. 2012/12-2014/12, ￥30000.
Research Interest: organ pathology and effect of novel treatments in mouse model of lupus nephritis.
Research Interest: Programmed cell death, protein processing, intracellular communications, virus‐cell interactions, regulation of gene expression, RNAi, oxidative stress, aging, neurodegeneration, ophthalmology, cancer, regenerative medicine, personalized medicine, molecular markers, novel drug candidates.
Biography: Ahmet Okay Caglayan, M.D., who is an Associate Professor of Medical Genetics in Istanbul Bilim University, has been involved in designing and conducting research studies that include homozygosity mapping and whole-exome sequencing. Currently he is working on an identification of novel genes involved in neurodevelopmental, endocrine and cardiovascular diseases as well as brain tumors. He has co-authored over 60 peer-reviewed national and international papers and numerous book chapters
Research Interest: Cancer treatment,) Tumor infiltrating lymphocytes ,immune cells, in tumor microenvironment,Caner stem cell,Myeloid-derived suppressor cells.
Research Interest: Non-coding RNA(miRNA/lncRNA), protein modifications, tumor suppressor, tumorigensis, metastasis, prostate cancer.
Research Interest: Genomics of Brain Disorders; Epigenomics; Pharmacogenomics; Pharmacoepigenomics; Proteomics; Metabolomics; Nutrigenomics.
Research Interest: Cancer genetics and genomics, epigenetics, chromatin remodeling, signal transduction profiling, new drug discovery & development, complementary & alternative medicine, antibody/vaccine engineering.
Research Interest: Newborn screening; Prenatal screening; Method development; Inborn Error of metabolism; Biochemical Genetics.
Research Interest: Human genomics,Genetic epidemiology,Biostatistics,Evidence-based medicine.
Research Interest: Next-Generation Sequencing, target enrichment, diagnostics, hereditary disease, targeted therapy.
Research Interest: Gene therapy, non-viral gene delivery, inherited neuromuscular diseases,
peptide-based carriers, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, polyplex, transfection, siRNA delivery,
spinal muscular atrophy, genetic testing.
2015 – PhD, University of Cambridge, UK
2010 – MPhil, Newcastle University, UK
Research Interest: Molecular and cell biology, immunology, oncology
Grants: Russian Foundation of Basic Research
(#16-34-60213; #16-34-50250; #17-34-50167; # 19-54-10005)
List of Publications:
Articles and conference abstracts
1. Emil Bulatov, Regina Sayarova, Rimma Mingaleeva, Regina Miftakhova, Marina Gomzikova, Yuri Ignatyev, Alexey Petukhov, Pavel Davidovich, Albert Rizvanov and Nickolai Barlev / Isatin-Schiff base-copper (II) complex induces cell death in p53-positive tumors // Cell Death Discovery, 4: 103 (2018)
(2018) Quartile Q1. Article.
2. Aleksei Titov, Alexey Petukhov, Alena Staliarova, Dmitriy Motorin, Emil Bulatov, Oleg Shuvalov, Surinder M. Soond, Mauro Piacentini, Gerry Melino, Andrey Zaritskey & Nickolai A. Barlev. The biological basis and clinical symptoms of CAR-T therapy-associated toxicites // Cell Death & Disease, 9, Article: 897 (2018)
Impact Factor = 6.187
(2018) Quartile Q2. Article.
3. Emil Bulatov, Aygul Valiullina, Regina Sayarova, Albert Rizvanov. Promising new therapeutic targets for regulation of inflammation and immunity: RING-type E3 ubiquitin ligases. Immunology Letters, 2018, 202, 44-51.
Impact Factor = 2.664
(2018) Quartile Q1. Article.
4. Bulatov E, Zagidullin A, Valiullina A, Sayarova R, Rizvanov A. Small molecule modulators of RING-type E3 ligases: MDM and cullin families as targets // Frontiers in Pharmacology, 2018, 9, Article 450.
Impact Factor = 4.439
(2018) Quartile Q1. Article.
5. Vafina, G., Zainutdinova, E., Bulatov, E., Filimonova, M.N. Endonuclease from gram-negative bacteria Serratia marcescens is as effective as pulmozyme in the hydrolysis of DNA in sputum. // Frontiers in Pharmacology, 2018, 9, Article 114.
Impact Factor = 4.439
Monography (27 pages).
6. Emil Bulatov. E3 ubiquitin ligases as targets for small molecule drug discovery: focus on Cullin RING family.
Глава в книге "Ubiquitin Proteasome System: A Review and Directions for Research". Hardcover edited collection (by selected invitation only). Nova Science Publishers, Inc., USA.
(2018) Quartile Q2. Conference thesis.
7. Glagoleva, I., Kudriaeva, A., Belogurov, A., Rizvanov, A. and Bulatov, E. / Effect of Nutlin-3a, RG-7112, Carfilzomib and MG-132 on accumulation of p53 in eukaryotic HEK293 cell line // European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2018, 48, 100
Impact Factor = 2.707
(2017) Quartile Q1. Conference thesis.
8. A. Valiullina, M. Gomzikova, T. Khaibullin, A. Rizvanov & E. Bulatov. Regulation of p53-dependent genes expression in multiple sclerosis: the effect of MDM2 inhibitor Nutlin-3a. // European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2017, 47 (Suppl. 1), 141–142
Impact Factor = 2.714
(2017) Quartile Q1. Conference thesis.
9. Aygul Kh. Valiullina, Marina Gomzikova, Ekaterina E. Garanina, Timur Khaibullin, Albert Rizvanov, and Emil Bulatov. Small Molecule p53-MDM2 Inhibitors As Potential Regulators of p53-Dependent Genes Expression in Multiple Sclerosis. // Blood, 2017, 130:4820
Impact Factor = 13.164
(2017) Quartile Q2. Conference thesis.
10. A. Valiullina, M. Gomzikova, T. Khaibullin, E. Garanina, E. Zmievskaya, A. Rizvanov, E. Bulatov. Effect of p53 activation on target gene expression and cytokine release in peripheral blood mononuclear cells. // Mol. Biol. Cell, 2017, vol. 28, no. 26, 545-546
Impact Factor = 3.685
(2016) Quartile Q2. Conference thesis.
11. Валиуллина, А.Х., Саярова, Р.М., Соловьева, В.В., Ризванов, А.А., Булатов Э.Р. Изучение роли белков р53 и MDM2 в качестве потенциальных регуляторов аутоиммунных процессов при рассеянном склерозе. // Acta Naturae, 2016, спецвыпуск, том 2, с. 66
Impact Factor = 1.770
(2016) Quartile Q3. Article.
12. Vafina G, Bulatov E, Zaynutdinova E, Filimonova M. A One-Step Protocol for Chromatographic Purification of Non-recombinant Exogenous Bacterial Enzyme: Nuclease of Serratia marcescens // BioNanoScience. - 2016. - Vol.6, Is.4. - P.335-337.
CiteScore (Scopus) = 1.48
(2016) Quartile Q3. Article.
13. Bulatov, E., Khaiboullina, S, dos Reis, H.J., Palotás, A., Venkataraman, K., Vijayalakshmi, M., Rizvanov, A. Ubiquitin-Proteasome System: Promising Therapeutic Targets in Autoimmune and Neurodegenerative Diseases // BioNanoScience. - 2016. - Vol.6, Is.4. - P.341-344.
CiteScore (Scopus) = 1.48
(2016) Quartile Q2. Conference thesis.
14. P. Davidovich, R. Sayarova, A. Valiullina, V. Solovyeva, M. Gomzikova, A. Smirnov, A. Rizvanov,
E. Bulatov. Novel isatin-Schiff base copper (II) complexes as potential p53-activating pro-apoptotic agents. // Mol. Biol. Cell, 2016, 27:25, 3947, 708.
Impact Factor = 4.037
(2016) Quartile Q1. Conference thesis.
15. Bulatov E., Valiullina A., Sayarova R., Rizvanov A. Inhibitors of MDM2 ubiquitin ligase as prospective modulators of autoimmunity // FEBS JOURNAL. - 2016. - Vol.283, Is.. - P.360-360.
Impact Factor = 4.237
(2015) Quartile Q1. Article.
16. Gadd, M. S., Bulatov, E. and Ciulli, A. Serendipitous SAD Solution for DMSO-Soaked SOCS2-ElonginC-ElonginB Crystals Using Covalently Incorporated Dimethylarsenic: Insights into Substrate Receptor Conformational Flexibility in Cullin RING Ligases. // PLoS ONE 2015, 10, e0131218.
Impact Factor = 3.234
(2015) Quartile Q1. Article.
17. Bulatov, E. and Ciulli, A. Targeting Cullin-RING E3 ubiquitin ligases for drug discovery: structure, assembly and small-molecule modulation. // Biochem. J. 2015, 467, 365–386.
Impact Factor = 3.85
(2015) Quartile Q1. Article.
18. Bulatov, E., Martin, E. M., Chatterjee, S., Knebel, A., Shimamura, S., Konijnenberg, A., Johnson, C., Zinn, N., Grandi, P., Sobott, F., Ciulli, A. Biophysical studies on interactions and assembly of full-size E3 ubiquitin ligase: suppressor of cytokine signaling 2 (SOCS2)-elongin BC-cullin 5-ring box protein 2 (RBX2). // J. Biol. Chem. 2015, 290, 4178–4191.
Impact Factor 2014 = 4.253
Article recommended by F1000Prime in Technical Advance category
1. Emil Bulatov. PhD Thesis. Interactions, assembly and fragment screening of the multisubunit SOCS2-EloBC-Cul5-Rbx2 E3 ubiquitin ligase. University of Cambridge, UK, 2015.
2. Emil Bulatov. MPhil Thesis. Identification and Validation of a Series of P53-MDM2 and P53-MDMX Protein-protein Interaction Inhibitors. Newcastle University, UK, 2010.
Research Interest: Stem cells, embryonic stem cells, induced pluripotent stem cells, mesenchymal stromal cells, translational research, cell-matrix-interactions, regenerative medicine, tissue engineering.
Research Interest: Science and Medicine.
Research Interest: The effects and mechanisms of miRNA involved in cardiocascular system and cancers; The protective effects of Arachidonic acid Cytochrome P450 epoxygenase on cardiovascular system and relevant mechanisms; Cytochrome P450 and human cancers, focus on the roles of P450 epoxygenases on proliferation, metastasis and apoptosis of human cancers, also inhibition of human cancer growth by P450 epoxygenase inhibitors.
Published On: December 27, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 001Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 22, 2017 | Pages: 013 - 013Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 04, 2017 | Pages: 008 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 18, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Selection of reviewers regarding the ability to analyse data according to their Research interest that can be helpful for the growth of the journal. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable works. I like mostly like the Reviewer Evaluation form in the Peer Review process of this journal. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I would like to continue as an editor in this journal and confer the services. The comments we are receiving from reviewers and editors are authentic. I like the quality of review in this journal. The manuscript submission process is easy and Hassel free. I surely recommend this journal for getting indexing in ISI. I recommend my co staff to submit the research and review works to this journal. The timeline of manuscript submission and publication process is satisfactory. Required information can get easily on the journal webpage.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quickness.
I do wish to associate with the journal and provide my services if needed. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are considerable. Manuscript submission process is smoothie. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing platforms. I recommend my colleagues and co experts to submit their research works in this journal. The timeline of submission and publication process are satisfactory. I can find the required information in the website easily.
I will continue to associate with this Imaging Journal of Clinical and Medical Sciences journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and satisfactory. The journal have to get indexed in major databases. The process of manuscript submission is hassel-free. I definitely recommend my friends and colleagues to submit their works for publication. The submission and publication timeline of this journal is more accurate. It will be nice, if bibliography of authors and editors can be displayed in journal webpage. I can easily find the required information in the website.
I like to continue the association with this journal and provide my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and satisfactory. The journal should accept high quality manuscripts which can help in journal growth. Manuscript submission process in this journal is smooth and user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal to get indexed in major indexing platforms. I will recommend my co-experts to submit their manuscripts for supporting the journal. The time line between submission and publication of manuscript is less. I can find the required information in the website easily.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to continue as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The editors and reviewers comments are fair and satisfactory. The journal should get indexed in major databases line Scopus and Web of Science. The manuscript submission process is easy as well as user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I am satisfied with the time of submission and publication process. I mostly like the rapid peer review process in the journal and that to professional. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
I continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaningful and fair. The journal should accept more review and research articles which can help in journal citation. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid response from this journal. The required information is easily available on the website.
I like to continue my association as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers is satisfactory. The journal should accept high impact articles as well as editorials from editors and reviewers. Manuscript submission process is easy. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my co-experts who were related with this journal to submit their research works. I am satisfied with submission and publication process.The guidelines for submitting articles is easily accessible on the website. The required information will easily access from website.
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports
Huazong University of Science and Technology, China
Open Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals