Research Interest: Traditional medicine, Phytomedicine, Diabetes mellitus, Oxidative stress.
Research Interest: Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacology, Drug-drug interaction, Transporter, Excretion, P-gp
Research Interest: Surgical Gastrointestinal Tract, Particularly: Cancer, Acute Pancreatitis and Metabolic Surgery (Obesity). Research Relate To Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors.
Research Interest: Liver Transplantation, Sepsis and Acute Pancreatitis.
Research Interest: Pancreatitis, Acute Pancreatitis, Chronic Pancreatitis, Alcoholic Pancreatitis, Acinar Cell Biology, Exocytosis, Epithelial Mesenchymal Transition, Animal Models, Cellular Models, Microscopy, Clinical Biochemistry.
Research Interest: Research Methods, Research Design, Clinical Research, Translational Research, and Biostatistics.
1. 1989/07 ~ 1996/06, China Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan (ROC)
2. 2006/02 ~ 2007/07, Postdoctoral Fellow, Center for Surgical Research,
Department of Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Alabama, USA.
3. 2012/02~2012/03, Clinical observer, The University of Tokyo Hospital, Department of Esophagogastric Surgery, Japan.
Research Interest: Digestive Surgical Oncology; Acute and chronic pancreatitis; Rat model of trauma-hemorrhagic shock; Molecular biology (cell signaling)
1. Hsu JT, Yeh CY*, Changchien CR, Wang JY. Acute Colonic pseudo-obstruction: case report and literature review. JS CRS ROC 2000;11:82-5.
2. Hsu JT, Chen HM*, Jan YY, Chen MF. Chronic pancreatitis with pancreas divisum treated with pylorus-preserving pancreatoduodenectomy: a case report. Hepatogastroenterology 2001;48:1770-1.
3. Munthali Lovemore CE, Hsu JT, Jan YY, Chiu CT, Chen HM*,Chen MF. Groove pancreatitis: case report and literature review. Chang Gung Med J (Biomedical Journal) 2001;24:512-6.
4. 徐潤德， 陳漢明， 陳敏夫：輔助性療法對胰臟癌存活率之影響 當代醫學 2002;29:615-7.( in Chinese)
5. Hu TL, Hsu JT, Chen HM*, Chen MF. Diffuse gastric polyposis: report of a case. J Formos Med Assoc 2002;101:712-4.
6. 戴宏儀，徐潤德， 陳敏夫：急性肺栓塞－外科手術的頭號殺手 當代醫學 2002;29:615-7.(in Chinese)
7. Hsu JT, Chen HM*, Chiu DF, Chen JC, Huang CJ, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Chen MF. Efficacy of Gabexate Mesilate on Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation as a Complication of Infection Developing after Abdominal Surgery. J Formos Med Assoc 2004;103:678-84.
8. Hsu JT, Lo HC, Yi-Yin Jan YY, Chen HM*. Actinomycosis mimicking recurrent carcinoma after Whipple’s operation. World J Gastroenterol 2005;11:1722-4.
9. Hsu JT, Yeh CN, Chen YR, Chen HM*, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Chen MF. Adenosquamous carcinoma of the pancreas. Digestion 2005;72:104-8.
10. Chen HM*, Hsu JT, Chen JC, Ng CJ, Chiu DF, Chen MF. Delayed neutrophil apoptosis attenuated by melatonin in human acute pancreatitis. Pancreas 2005;31:360-4.
11. Hsu JT, Chen HM, Lin CY, Yeh CN*, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Chen MF. Primary angiosarcoma of the spleen. J Surg Oncol 2005;92:312-6.
12. Hsu JT, Yeh CN, Chen HM*, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Chen MF. Outcome of pancreaticoduodenectomy for chronic pancreatitis. J Formos Med Assoc 2005;104: 811-5.
13. Hsu JT, Lin CY, Wu TJ, Chen HM*, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Chen MF. Splenic angiosarcoma metastasis to the small bowel presented with gastrointestinal bleeding. World J Gastroenterol 2005;11:6560-2.
14. Chang CC, Hsu JT, Tseng JH, Hwang TL, Chen HM*, Jan YY. Combined resection and multi-agent adjuvant chemotherapy for desmoplastic small round cell tumor arising in the abdominal cavity: report of a case. World J Gastroenterol 2006;12:800-3.
15. Hsu JT, Yeh CN, Hung CF, Huang SF, Chen HM*, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Chen MF. Management and outcome of bleeding pseudoaneurysm associated with chronic pancreatitis. BMC Gastroenterol 2006;6:3.
16. Hsu JT, Fu CY, Chen HM*, Hung CF, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Chen MF. Bleeding pseudoaneurysm treated with arterial embolization in ERCP-related pancreatitis: report of a case. Formos J Surg 2006;39:84-8.
17. Hsu JT, Lin CY, Chen HM*, Jan YY, Chen MF. An umbilical mass as the initial presentation of pancreatic carcinoma. Chang Gung Med J (Biomedical Journal) 2006;29:17-20.
18. Hsieh YC, Frink M, Thobe BM, Hsu JT, Choudhry MA, Schwacha MG, Bland KI, Chaudry IH*. 17β-Estradiol downregulates Kupffer cell TLR4-dependent p38 MAPK pathway and normalizes inflammatory cytokine production following trauma-hemorrhage. Mol Immunol 2007; 44: 2165-72.
19. Hsu JT, Hsieh YC, Kan WH, Chen JG, Choudhry MA, Schwacha MG, Bland KI, Chaudry IH*. Role of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway in estrogen-mediated cardioprotection following trauma-hemorrhage. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 2007; 292:H2982-7.
20. Fu CY, Yeh CN, Hsu JT, Jan YY, Hwang TL*. Timing of mortality in severe acute pancreatitis: Experience from 643 patients. World J Gastroenterol 2007;13:1966-9.
21. Hsu JT, Ueng SH, Hwang TL, Chen HM*, Jan YY, Chen MF. Primary angiosarcoma of the spleen in a child with long-term survival. Pediatr Surg Int 2007;23:807-10.
22. Hsu JT, Kan WH, Hsieh CH, Choudhry MA, Schwacha MG, Bland KI, Chaudry IH*. Mechanism of estrogen-mediated attenuation of hepatic injury following trauma-hemorrhage: Akt-dependent HO-1 up-regulation. J Leukoc Biol 2007 Oct;82:1019-26.
23. Chiang KC, Yeh CN*, Hsu JT, Chen HM, Chen HY, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Chen MF. Pancreaticoduodenectomy versus Frey's procedure for chronic pancreatitis: preliminary data on outcome and pancreatic function. Surg Today 2007; 37:961-6.
24. Hsu JT, Kan WH, Hsieh CH, Chaudhry MA, Schwacha MG, Bland KI, Chaudry IH*. Mechanism of estrogen-mediated intestinal protection following trauma-hemorrhage: p38 MAPK-dependent upregulation of HO-1. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 2008 Jun; 294:R1825-31.
25. Kan WH, Hsu JT, Ba ZF, Schwacha MG, Chen JG, Chaudhry MA, Bland KI, Chaudry IH*. p38 MAPK-dependent eNOS upregulation is critical for 17-estradiol-mediated cardioprotection following trauma-hemorrhage. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 2008 Jun; 294:H2627-36.
26. Kan WH, Hsu JT, Schwacha MG, Chaudhry MA, Bland KI, Chaudry IH*. Estrogen ameliorates trauma-hemorrhage-induced lung injury via endothelial nitric oxide synthase-dependent activation of protein kinase G. Ann Surg 2008 Aug; 248:294-302.
27. Hsieh CH, Frink M, Hsieh YC, Kan WH, Hsu JT, Schwacha MG, Choudhry MA, Chaudry IH*. The role of macrophage inflammatory protein-1α in the development of systemic inflammatory response and organ injury following trauma-hemorrhage. J Immunol 2008 Aug;181:2806-12.
28. Hsu JT, Chen HM, Wu RC, Yeh CN, Yeh TS, Hwang TL*, Jan YY, Chen MF. Clinicopathologic features and outcomes following surgery for pancreatic adenosquamous carcinoma. World J Surg Oncol 2008 Sep;6:95.
29. Hsu JT, Kan WH, Hsieh YC, Chaudhry MA, Schwacha MG, Bland KI, Chaudry IH*. Mechanism of estrogen-mediated improvement in cardiac function following trauma-hemorrhage: p38-dependent normalization of cardiac Akt phosphorylation and glycogen levels. Shock 2008 Oct;30:372-8.
30. Kan WH, Hsu JT, Schwacha MG, Chaudhry MA, Raju R, Bland KI, Chaudry IH*. Selective inhibition of iNOS attenuates trauma-hemorrhage/resuscitation-induced hepatic injury. J Appl Physiol 2008 Oct;105:1076-82.
31. Ba ZF, Hsu JT, Chen JG, Kan WH, Schwacha MG, Chaudry IH*. Systemic analysis of the salutary effect of estrogen on cardiac function after trauma-hemorrhage. Shock 2008 Nov; 30:585-9.
32. Hsu JT, Chen HM, Liao CH, Yeh CN, Yeh TS, Hwang TL*, Jan YY, Chen MF. Clinicopathologic features and predictors for survival of mucinous and nonmucinous appendiceal adenocarcinoma. Dig Surg 2008 Nov;25:369-375.
33. Hsu JT, Kan WH, Hsieh CH, Chaudhry MA, Bland KI, Chaudry IH*. Role of extracellular signal-regulated protein kinase (ERK) in 17β-estradiol-mediated attenuation of lung injury following trauma-hemorrhage. Surgery 2009 Feb;145:226-34.
34. Chiang KC, Hsu JT, Chen HY, Jwo SC, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Yeh CN*. Multifocal intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm of the pancreas: a case report. World J Gastroenterol 2009 Feb;15:628-32.
35. Hsu JT, Kan WH, Hsieh CH, Chaudhry MA, Bland KI, Chaudry IH*. Mechanism of salutary effects of estrogen on cardiac function following trauma-hemorrhage: Akt-dependent HO-1 upregulation. Crit Care Med 2009 Aug;37:2338-44.
36. Hsieh CH, Hsu JT, Hsieh YC, Frink M, Raju R, Hubbard WJ, Chaudry IH*. Suppression of activation and costimulatory signaling in splenic CD4+ T cells after trauma-hemorrhage reduces T cell function: a mechanism of post-traumatic immune suppression. Am J Pathol 2009 Oct;175:1504-14.
37. Hsieh CH, Nickel EA, Hsu JT, Schwacha MG, Bland KI, Chaudry IH*. Trauma-Hemorrhage and hypoxia differentially influence Kupffer cell phagocytic capacity: role of hypoxia-inducible-factor-1 alpha and phosphoinositide 3-Kinase/Akt activation. Ann Surg 2009 Dec;250: 995-1001.
38. Chakravarty KD, Hsu JT, Liu KH, Yeh CN, Yeh TS, Hwang TL*, Jan YY, Chen MF. Prognosis and feasibility of en-bloc vascular resection in stage II pancreatic adenocarcinoma. World J Gastroenterol 2010 Feb;16:997-1002.
39. Lee CW, Wu RC, Hsu JT*, Yeh CN, Yeh TS, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Chen MF. Isolated pancreatic metastasis from rectal cancer: a case report and review of literature. World J Surg Oncol 2010 Apr;8:26. -- Corresponding author
40. Sung CM, Hsu CM, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Lin CJ, Chen TC, Su MY, Chiu CT*. Predictive factors for lymph node metastasis in early gastric cancer. World J Gastroenterol 2010 Nov;16:5252-6.
41. Chiu CT, Kuo CJ, Yeh TS, Hsu JT, Liu KH, Yeh CN, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Lin CJ. Early signet ring cell gastric cancer. Dig Dis Sci 2011 Jun;56:1749-56.
42. Cheng CT, Tsai CY, Hsu JT*, Vinayak R, Liu KH, Yeh CN, Yeh TS*, Hwang TL, Jan YY. Aggressive surgical approach for patients with T4 gastric carcinoma: promise or myth? Ann Surg Oncol 2011 Jun;18:1606-14. -- Corresponding author
43. Yang SJ, Chen HM, Hsieh CH, Hsu JT*, Yeh CN, Yeh TS, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Chen MF. Akt pathway is required for estrogen-mediated attenuation of lung injury in a rodent model of cerulein-induced acute pancreatitis. Injury 2011 Jul;42:638-42. -- Corresponding author
44. Hsu JT, Chen TC, Tseng JH, Chiu CT, Liu KH, Yeh CN, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Yeh TS*. Impact of HER-2 overexpression/amplification on the prognosis of gastric cancer patients undergoing resection: A single-center study of 1,036 patients. Oncologist 2011 Dec;16:1706-13.
45. Hsieh FJ, Wang YC, Hsu JT*, Liu KH, Yeh CN, Yeh TS, Hwang TL, Yin Jan YY. Clinicopathological features and prognostic factors of gastric cancer patients aged 40 years or younger. J Surg Oncol 2012 Mar;105:304-9.-- Corresponding author
46. Hsu JT, Liu MS, Wang F, Chang CJ, Hwang TL, Jan YY, Yeh TS*. Standard radical gastrectomy in octogenarians and nonagenarians with gastric cancer: Are short-term surgical results and long-term survival substantial? J Gastrointest Surg 2012 Apr;16:728-37.
47. Chiang KC, Yeh CN*, Ueng SH, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Jan YY, Hwang TL, Chen MF. Clinicodemographic aspect of resectable pancreatic cancer and prognostic factors for resectable cancer. World J Surg Oncol 2012 May 4;10:77.
48. Chou WC, Hung YS, Hsu JT*, Chen JS, Lu CH, Hwang TL, Rau KM, Yeh KY, Chen TC, Sun CF. Chromogranin A is a reliable biomarker for gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors in an Asian population of patients. Neuroendocrinology 2012;95:344-50. -- Corresponding author
49. Chiang KC, Yu CC, Chen JR, Huang YT, Huang CC, Yeh CN, Tsai CS, Chen LW, Chen HC, Hsu JT, Wang CH, Chen HY. Oncocytic-type intraductal papillary micinous neoplasam (IPMN)-derived invasive oncocytic pancreatic carcinoma with brain metastasis - a case report. World J Surg Oncol 2012 Jul;10:138.
50. Chen YH, Liu KH*, Yeh CN, Hsu JT, Liu YY, Tsai CY, Chiu CT, Jan YY, Yeh TS. Laparoscopic Resection of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors: Safe, Efficient, and Comparable Oncologic Outcomes. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2012 Oct;22:758-63.
51. Hsu JT*, Kuo CJ, Chen TH, Wang F, Lin CJ, Yeh TS, Hwang TL, Jan YY. Melatonin prevents hemorrhagic shock-induced liver injury in rats through Akt-dependent HO-1 pathway. J Pineal Res 2012 Nov;53:410-6.-- Corresponding author
52. Chiang KC, Yeh CN, Chen SC, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Pang JH, Su LJ, Takano M, Kittaka A, Juang HH, Chen TC. MART-10 is a potent anti-tumor vitamin D analog in MCF-7 breast cancer cells- A new emerging therapeutic regimen against ER+ breast cancer. Evid based Complement Alternat Med 2012; 2012:310872.
53. Rohan VS, Hsu JT, Liu KH, Yeh CN, Yeh TS, Jan YY, Hwang TL. Long-term results and prognostic factors in resected pancreatic body and tail adenocarcinomas. J Gastrointest Cancer 2013 Mar;44:89-93.
54. Chiang KC, Yeh CN, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Jan YY, Wu CT, Chen HY, Jwo SC, Masashi T, Kittaka A, Juang HH*, Chen TC*. Evaluation of the potential therapeutic role of a new generation of vitamin D analog, MART-10, in human pancreatic cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. Cell Cycle 2013 Apr 2;12:1316-25.
55. Chou HH, Kuo CJ, Hsu JT*, Chen TH, Lin CJ, Tseng JH, Yeh TS, Hwang TL, Jan YY. Clinicopathologic study of node-negative advanced gastric cancer and analysis of factors predicting its recurrence and prognosis. Am J Surg 2013 Jun; 205:623-30. -- Corresponding author
56. Hsu JT*, Yeh HC, Chen TH, Kuo CJ, Lin CJ, Chiang KC, Yeh TS, Hwang TL, Chaudry IH. Role of Akt/HO-1 pathway in estrogen-mediated attenuation of trauma-hemorrhage-induced lung injury. J Surg Res 2013 Jun;182:319-25. -- Corresponding author
57. Hsu JT*, Yeh TS, Jan YY. Treatment strategies in node-negative gastric cancer. Transl Gastrointest Cancer 2013 Jun; 2 (S1):88-90. -- Corresponding author
58. Hsu JT*, Lin CJ, Sung CM, Yeh HC, Chen TH, Chen TC, Chiang KC, Yeh TS, Jan YY. Prognostic significance of the number of examined lymph nodes in node-negative gastric adenocarcinoma. Eur J Surg Oncol 2013 Nov;39:1287-1293. -- Corresponding author
59. Chiang KC, Yeh CN, Hsu JT, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Sun CC, Huang CC, Pan JH, Flanagan JN, Takano M, Kittaka A, Juang HH, Yang SW*, Chen TC. MART-10, a novel vitamin D analog, inhibits head and neck squamous carcinoma cells growth through cell cycle arrest at G0/G1 with upregulation of p21 and p27 and downregulation of telomerase. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 2013 Nov;138:427-34.
60. Chou WC, Chang CL, Liu KH, Hsu JT, Hsu HC, Shen WC, Hung YS, Chen WH, Chen JS*. Total gastrectomy increases the incidence of grade III and IV toxicities in patients with gastric cancer receiving adjuvant TS-1 treatment. World J Surg Oncol 2013 Nov;11:287.
61. Chiang KC, Chen SC, Yeh CN, Pang JH, Shen SC, Hsu JT, Liu YY, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Takano M, Kittaka A, Sun CC, Juang HH*, Chen TC*. MART-10, a less calcemic vitamin D analog, is more potent than 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 in inhibiting the metastatic potential of MCF-7 breast cancer cells in vitro. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 2014 Jan;139:54-60.
62. Chiang KC, Lee CH, Yeh CN, Ueng SH, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Jan YY, Hwang TL, Chen MF. A novel role of the tumor size in pancreatic cancer as an ancillary factor for predicting resectability. J Cancer Res Ther 2014 Jan-Mar;10:142-6.
63. Wang F, Chang YC, Chen TH, Hsu JT*, Kuo CJ, Lin CJ, Chen JS, Chiang KC, Yeh TS, Hwang TL, Jan YY. Prognostic significance of splenectomy for gastric cancer patients undergoing total gastrectomy: A retrospective cohort study. Int J Surg 2014 Jun;12:557-63. -- Corresponding author
64. Huang SC, Ng KF, Chen KH, Hsu JT, Liu KH, Yeh TS*, Chen TC*. Prognostic Factors in Epstein-Barr Virus-Associated Stage I-III Gastric Carcinoma: Implications for a unique type of carcinogenesis. Oncol Rep 2014 Aug; 32:530-8.
65. Hwang TL, Lee LY, Chen TC, Thorat A, Hsu JT, Yeh CN, Yeh TS, Jan YY. Prognosis of ductal adenocarcinoma of pancreatic head with overexpression of CD44. Form J Surg 2014 Aug;47:138-44.
66. Chou WC, Chen JS, Hung YS, Hsu JT, Chen TC, Sun CF, Lu CH, Hwang TL. Plasma chromogranin A levels predict survivals and tumor responses in patients with advanced gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors. Anticancer Res 2014 Oct;34:5661-9.
67. Chiang KC, Yeh CN, Hsu JT, Jan YY, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Takano M, Kittaka A, Chen TC, Chen WT, Pang JH, Yeh TS*, Juang HH*. The Vitamin D analog, MART-10, represses metastasis potential via downregulation of epithelial-mesenchymal transition in pancreatic cancer cells. Cancer Lett 2014 Nov; 354:235-44.
68. Chiang KC, Chen TH, Hsu JT*. Management of chronic pancreatitis complicated with a bleeding pseudoaneursym. World J Gastroenterol 2014 Nov; 20:16132-7. -- Corresponding author
69. Hsu JT*, Chen TH, Chiang KC, Kuo CJ, Lin CJ, Yeh TS. Role of p38 MAPK pathway in 17β-estradiol-meditaed attenuation of hemorrhagic shock-induced hepatic injury. J Appl Physiol (1985) 2015 Jan;118:187-92. -- Corresponding author
70. Yeh CN*, Wang SY, Hsu JT, Chiang KC, Cheng CT, Tsai CY, Liu YY, Liao CH, Liu KH, Yeh TS*. N3 sub-classification incorporated into the final pathologic staging of gastric cancer improves survival predictions: a modified system based on current AJCC staging. Medicine 2015 Feb; 94:e575.
71. Liu YY, Tsai CY, Yeh CN, Chiang KC, Wang SY, Cheng CT, Liao CH, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Jan YY, Chen MF. Gastric cancer patients with end-stage renal disease who underwent radical gastrectomy. Anticancer Res 2015 Apr; 35:2263-8.
72. Chiang KC, Chen HY, Hsu SY, Pang JH, Wang SY, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Sun CC, Lee JM, Yeh CN*, Juang HH*. PTEN insufficiency modulates ER+ breast cancer cell cycle progression and increases cell growth in vitro and in vivo. Drug Des Dev Ther 2015 Aug 13; 9:4631-8.
73. Hsu JT*, Liao CK, Le PH, Chen TH, Lin CJ, Chen JS, Chiang KC, Yeh TS. Prognostic value of the preoperative neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio in resectable gastric cancer. Medicine (Baltimore) 2015 Sep;94:e1589. -- Corresponding author
74. Hsu CH, Chen TD, Tsai CY, Hsu JT, Yeh CN, Jan YY, Yeh TS, Chou WC*, Liu KH*. Prognostic value of the metastatic lymph node ratio in patients with resectable carcinoma of Ampulla of Vater. Medicine (Baltimore) 2015 Oct;94:e1859.
75. Chiang KC, Yen CL, Yeh CN, Hsu JT, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Wang SY, Sun CC, Kittaka A, Chen TC, Yeh TS, Hsu SY, Juang HH. Hepatocellular carcinoma cells express 25(OH)D-1α-hydroxylase and are able to convert 25(OH)D to 1α,25(OH)2D, leading to the 25(OH)D-induced growth inhibition. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 2015 Nov;154:47-52.
76. Chiang KC, Sun CC, Chen MH, Huang CY, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Juang HH, Takano M, Kittaka A, Chen TC, Yeh CN, Pang JH*. MART-10, the new brand of 1α,25(OH)2D3 analog, is a potent anti-angiogenic agent in vivo and in vitro. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 2016 Jan;155(Pt A):26-34.
77. Chen TH, Hsu CM, Chu YY, Wu CH, Chen TC, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Lin CJ*, Chiu CT*. Association of endoscopic ultrasonographic parameters and gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs): can endoscopic ultrasonography be used to screen gastric GISTs for potential malignancy? Scand J Gastroenterol 2016 Mar;51:374-7.
78. Hsu JT*, Yeh TS, Jan YY. Survival impact of the number of lymph node dissection on stage I-III node-negative gastric cancer. Transl Gastroenterol Hepatol 2016 Mar;1:9. -- Corresponding author
79. Chiang KC*, Yeh TS, Chen SC, Pang JH, Yeh CN, Hsu JT, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Takano M, Kittaka A, Chen TC, Sun CC, Juang HH*. The vitamin D analog, MART-10, attenuates triple negative breast cancer cells metastatic potential. Int J Mol Sci 2016 Apr;17(4).
80. Hsu JT*, Wang CW, Le PH, Wu RC, Chen TH, Chiang KC, Lin CJ, Yeh TS. Clinicopathological characteristics and outcomes in stage I–III mucinous gastric adenocarcinoma: A retrospective study at a single medical center. World J Surg Oncol 2016 Apr;14:123. -- Corresponding author (CMRPG3C0601~2; CORPG3E0151)
81. Hsu JT*, Wang CC, Le PH, Chen TH, Kuo CJ, Lin CJ, Chou WC, Yeh TS. Lymphocyte to monocyte ratios predict gastric cancer surgical outcomes. J Surg Res 2016 May;202:284-90. -- Corresponding author (CMRPG3C0602; CMRPG3E0321; CORPG3E0151)
82. Chiang KC, Yeh CN, Pang JH, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Hsieh PJ, Pan YC, Takano M, Chen TC, Feng TH, Kittaka A, Juang HH*. 1α,25(OH)2D3 Analog, MART-10, inhibits neuroendocrine tumor cell growth through induction of G0/G1 cell-cycle arrest and apoptosis. Anticancer Res 2016 Jul;36:3307-13.
83. Chang SC, Hsu CP, Tsai CY, Liu YY, Liu KH, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Yeh CN, Hwang TL*. Selective reoperation after primary resection as a feasible and safe treatment strategy for recurrent pancreatic cancer. Medicine (Baltimore) 2016 Jul;95:e4191.
84. Chiang KC, Hsu SY, Lin SJ, Yeh CN, Pang JH, Wang SY, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Cheng YC, Juang HH*. PTEN insufficiency increases breast cancer cell metastasis in vitro and in vivo in a xenograft zebrafish model. Anticancer Res 2016 Aug;36:3997-4005.
85. Chiang KC*, Yeh CN, Cheng-Cheng Huang, Yeh TS, Pang JH, Hsu JT, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Kittaka A, Chen TC, Juang HH*. 25(OH)D is effective to repress human cholangiocarcinoma cell growth through the conversion of 25(OH)D to 1α,25(OH)2D3. Int J Mol Sci 2016 August;17(8). pii: E1326. doi: 10.3390/ijms17081326.
86. Hsu JT*, Yeh TS, Jan YY. Role of splenectomy in proximal gastric cancer patients undergoing total gastrectomy. Transl Gastroenterol Hepatol 2016 Nov:1:84. Corresponding author (CORPG3E0151)
87. Liu KH, Hung CY, Lu CH, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Lin YC, Hung YS, Chou WC*. Survival outcomes of geriatric patients with clinically resectable gastric cancer: to operate or not. J Surg Res 2016 Dec;206:481-9.
88. Tsai CY, Liu YY, Liu KH, Hsu JT, Chen TC, Chiu CT, Yeh TS*. Comprehensive profiling of virus microRNAs of Epstein-Barr virus-associated gastric carcinoma --- highlighting the interactions of ebv-Bart9 and host tumor cells. J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2017 Jan;32:82-91.
89. Liu YY, Fang WL, Wang F, Hsu JT, Tsai CY, Liu KH, Yeh CN, Chen TC, Wu RC, Chiu CT, Yeh TS*. Does a higher cut-off value of lymph node retrieval substantially improve survival in patients with advanced gastric cancer? Time to embrace a new digit. Oncologist 2017 Jan;22:97-106.
90. Hsu JT*, Chen TD, Chuang HC, Huang SC, Le PH, Chen TH, Lin CJ, Yeh TS. Vascular endothelial growth factor expression is an independent poor prognostic factor for HER-2 positive gastric cancer. J Surg Res 2017 Feb;208:40-50. -- Corresponding author (CMRPG3C0601~2; CORPG3E0151)
91. Liu KH, Hsu CH, Hsu JT, Tsai CY, Liu YY, Hwang TL, Yeh TS, Hung YS, Chou WC*. A nomogram for predicting the probability of recurrence in patients with carcinomas located in the ampulla of Vater. J Cancer 2017 Feb;8:425-433.
92. Chan KM, Kuo CF, Hsu JT*, Chiou MJ, Wang YC, Wu TH, Lee CF, Wu TJ, Chou HS, Lee WC. Metformin confers risk reduction for developing hepatocellular carcinoma recurrence after liver resection. Liver Int 2017 Mar;37:434-441. -- Corresponding author (CORPG3E0151)
93. Chiang KC, Yeh TS, Huang CC, Chang YC, Juang HH, Cheng CT, Pang JS, Hsu JT, Takano M, Chen TC, Kittaka A, Hsiao M, Yeh CN. MART-10 represses cholangiocarcinoma cell growth and high vitamin D receptor expression indicates better prognosis for cholangiocarcinoma. Sci Rep 2017 Mar 3;7:43773.
94. Hsu JT*, Liao JA, Chuang HC, Chen TD, Chen TH, Kuo CJ, Lin CJ, Chou WC, Yeh TS, Jan YY. Palliative gastrectomy is beneficial in selected cases of metastatic gastric cancer. BMC Palliat Care 2017 Mar 14;16:19. (CMRPG3C0601~2, CORPG3E0152). Corresponding author
95. Hsu JT*, Le PH, Kuo CF, Chiou MJ, Kuo CJ, Chen TH, Lin CJ, Chen JS, Yu HP, Yeh CN*, Jan YY, Yeh TS. Imatinib dose escalation versus sunitinib as a second-line treatment against advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumors: A nationwide population-based cohort study. Oncotarget 2017 Apr 3;8:71128-37. (CORPG3E0151~2). Corresponding author
96. Hsu JT*, Le PH, Lin CJ, Chen TH, Kuo CJ, Chiang KC, Yeh TS. Mechanism of salutary effects of melatonin-mediated liver protection after trauma-hemorrhage: p38 MAPK-dependent iNOS/HIF-1α pathway. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 2017 May 1;312:G427-G433. (MOST 103-2314-B-182-047, CMRPG3E0321, CMRPG3F1391, CORPG3E0151~2). Corresponding author
97. Hsu JT, Hsu CS, Le PH, Chen TC, Chou WC, Lin CY*, Yeh TS*. Immunochemotherapy benefits in gastric cancer patients stratified by programmed death-1 ligand-1. J Surg Res 2017 May;211:30-38. (CMRPG3C0601~2, CORPG3E0151)
98. Lin YJ, Chiu HY, Chiou MJ, Huang YC, Wei KC, Kuo CF, Hsu JT, Chen PY*. Trends in the incidence of primary malignant brain tumors in Taiwan and correlation with comorbidities: A population-based study. Clin Neurol Neurosurg 2017 Aug;159:72-82. (CORPG3E0152).
99. Chiang KC, Yeh CN, Pang JS, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Chen LW, Kuo SF, Takano M, Chen TC, Kittaka A, Hsieh PJ, Juang HH. 1α,25(OH)2D3 analog, MART-10, inhibits neuroendocrine tumor cell metastasis after VEGF-A stimulation. Anticancer Res 2017 Nov;37(11):6215-6221.
100. Wang SY, Hsu CH, Liao CH, Fu CY, Ouyang CH, Cheng CT, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Yeh CN*. Surgical outcome evaluation of perforated gastric cancer: from the aspects of both acute care surgery and surgical oncology. Scand J Gastroenterol 2017 Dec;52:1371-1376.
101. Hsu JT*, Le PH, Kuo CJ, Yeh TS, Jan YY. Survival impact of the number of lymph node retrieved on patients with node-negative gastric cancer: more is better? Transl Gastroenterol Hepatol 2017 Dec;2:103. Corresponding author (CORPG3E0152-3)
102. Chen TH, Lee C, Chiu CT, Chu YY, Cheng HT, Hsu JT, Tsou YK,Wu RC, Chen TC, Yeh TS*, Lin KH*. Circulating microRNA-196a is an early gastric cancer biomarker. Oncotarget 2017 Dec;9(12):10317-10323.
103. Le PH, Lin WR, Kuo CJ, Wu RC, Hsu JT, Su MY, Lin CJ, Chiu CT. Clinical characteristics of cytomegalovirus colitis: A 15-year-experience from a tertiary reference center. Ther Clin Risk Manag 2017 Dec;13:1585-1593.
104. Chang SC, Liu KH, Hung CY, Tsai CY, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Chen JS, Kuo YC, Hung YS, Chou WC*. Adjuvant chemotherapy improves survival in stage III gastric cancer after D2 surgery. J Cancer 2018 Jan 1;9:81-89.
105. Kao WH, Kuo CF, Chou IJ, See LC, Huang WK, Chiou MJ, Zhang W, Doherty M, Wang CC, Hsu JT, Chen HH, Hong JH. Prostate-selective α antagonists increase fracture risk in prostate cancer patients with and without a history of androgen deprivation therapy: a nationwide population-based study. Oncotarget 2018 Jan;9(4):5263-5273. (CORPG3E0152).
106. Hsu CP, Hsu JT, Liao CH, Kang SC, Lin BC, Hsu YP, Yeh CN, Yeh TS, Hwang TL*. Three- and five-year outcomes of surgical resection for pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: long-term experiences in one medical center. Asian J Surg 2018 Mar; 41 (2):115-123. -- Co-first author (CORPG3E0151)
107. Hsu JT*, Yeh TS, Jan YY. Surgical treatment of gastric cancer. Dig Med Res 2018;1:7. (CORPG3E0151~2) Corresponding author
108. Chen SH, Chang YC, Hwang TL, Chen JS, Chou WC, Hsieh CH, Yeh TS, Hsu JT, Yeh CN, Tseng JH, Chen TC, Yen TC. 68Ga-DOTATOC and 18F-FDG PET/CT for identifying the primary lesions of suspected and metastatic neuroendocrine tumors: A prospective study in Taiwan. J Formos Med Assoc 2018 Jun; 117(6):480-487.
109. Le PH, Kuo CJ, Wu RC, Hsu JT, Su MY, Lin CJ, Chiu CT. Pancolitis associated with higher mortality risk of cytomegalovirus colitis in patients without inflammatory bowel disease. Ther Clin Risk Manag 2018 Aug 20;14:1445-1451.
110. Chen TH, Lin WY*, Lee C, Chiu CT, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Lin KH, Le PH, Yeh CT*. Prognostic stratification of advanced gastric signet ring cell carcinoma by clinicopathological factors and GALNT14 genotype. J Cancer 2018 Sep; 9(19):3540-3547.
111. Huang SF, Chien TH, Fang WL, Wang F, Tsai CY, Hsu JT, Yeh CN, Chen TC, Wu RC, Chiu CT, Yeh TS. The 8th edition American Joint Committee on gastric cancer pathological staging classification performs well in a population with high proportion of locally advanced disease. Eur J Surg Oncol 2018 Oct; 44:1634-1639.
112. Kao WH, Hong JH, See LC, Yu HP, Hsu JT, Chou IJ, Chou WC, Chiou MJ, Wang CC, Kuo CF. Validity of Cancer Diagnosis in the National Health Insurance Database Compared with the Linked National Cancer Registry in Taiwan. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2018 Oct;27:1060-1066. (CORPG3E0152)
113. Hsu CP, Lee LY, Hsu JT*, Hsu YP, Wu YT, Wang SY, Yeh CN, Chen TC, Hwang TL*. CD44 predicts early recurrence in pancreatic cancer patients undergoing radical surgery. In Vivo 2018 Nov-Dec;32:1533-1540. (CORPG3E0153) Corresponding author
114. Lai CC, Wang SY, Liao CH, Hsu JT, Chiang KC, Yeh TS, Hwang TL, Yeh CN*. Surgical margin status of patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma undergoing surgery with radical intent: risk factors for the survival impact of positive margins. In Vivo. 2018 Nov-Dec;32:1591-1597.
115. Chen TH, Hsu CM, Cheng HT, Chu YY, Su MY, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Kuo CF, Chiu CT*. Linked color imaging can help gastric Helicobacter pylori infection diagnosis during endoscopy. J Chin Med Assoc 2018 Dec;81(12):1033-1037.
116. Hung YS, Chang SC, Liu KH, Hung CY, Kuo CY, Tsai CY, Hsu JT, Yeh TS, Chen JS, Chou WC*. A prognostic model based on lymph node metastatic ratio for predicting survival outcome in gastric cancer patients with N3b subclassification. Asian J Surg 2019 Jan;42:85-92.
117. Le PH, Kuo CJ, Cheng TH, Wu RC, Chen TH, Lin CJ, Chiang KC, Hsu JT*. Melatonin attenuates acute pancreatitis-induced liver damage through Akt-dependent PPAR-γ pathway. J Surg Res 2019 Apr;236:311-3188. (CMRPG3E0321, CMRPG3F1391, CORPG3E0152~3 and MOST 106-2314-B-182-046) Corresponding author
118. Chen TH, Chiu CT, Lee C, Chu YY, Cheng HT, Hsu JT, Wu RC, Yeh TS*, Lin KH*. Circulating microRNA-22-3p predicts the malignant progression of precancerous gastric lesions from intestinal metaplasia to early adenocarcinoma. Dig Dis Sci 2018 May 7. doi: 10.1007/s10620-018-5106-4. [Epub ahead of print]
119. Chen JS, Hung CY, Liu KH, Tsai CY, Kuo YC, Hsu JT, Chou WC*. Factors related to patient propensity to receive adjuvant chemotherapy and outcomes in stage III gastric cancer cases after D2 surgery. Asian J Surg 2018 Sep 21. pii: S1015-9584(18)30523-2. doi: 10.1016/j.asjsur.2018.08.001.
Research Interest: Pathogenesis and Treatment of Acute Pancreatitis, Chronic Pancreatitis, Liver Tumors, Portal Hypertension, Spleen Pathology, Acute Pancreatitis, Chronic Pancreatitis, Cytokines, Oxidative Stress, MODS, Infection, Miniinvasive Treatment.
Research Interest: General Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Biochemistry, Toxicology and Pharmaceutic, Pharmacology, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Cytokines, Protein Rich Plasma (PRP), TNF, Colorectal Surgery.
Published On: December 26, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 001Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 11, 2018 | Pages: 007 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 05, 2018 | Pages: 002 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 16, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 001Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 09, 2017 | Pages: 007 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 27, 2017 | Pages: 004 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 20, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and good enough. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the articles format is lucrative. The required information is easy to get on journal webpage.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the rapidity. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
Thank you for your support and professional approach for submission and publication process of the manuscript.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is the best way for publishing high quality papers. Not more than three months. Now the publishing time is one of the most important things for the authors. If we have your trust, we can build on our strengths and overcome our weaknesses.
I suggest that the journal should get impact factor for faster indexing. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Reduce costs of Publication Fees which could increase the growth of Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission to publication cycle. I like most in your publication process is rapidity. The required information is easy to approach on the website.
I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding service that your staff provided for me in the publication process. I could not get word to express my feeling concerning speed of response, quality and wonderful approach of you. Your staffs are very attentive, helpful and encouraging.I want to express my sincere thanks also for all staffs of OJPS including you for your supports of my effort and for accepting, reviewing, editing and correcting of my manuscript and finally for your fast and smart publication. The persons from each department especially Vernica D, Maha Donepudi, Heng Ye, Joshua D and all staff of OJPS are genuine with big interest to help me. Because of your effort, I was able to reach where I needed and I am very satisfied with your services. My heartfelt thanks are also extremely extended for your unthinkable encouragement and big help.
I would like to continue as an editor in this journal and confer the services. The comments we are receiving from reviewers and editors are authentic. I like the quality of review in this journal. The manuscript submission process is easy and Hassel free. I surely recommend this journal for getting indexing in ISI. I recommend my co staff to submit the research and review works to this journal. The timeline of manuscript submission and publication process is satisfactory. Required information can get easily on the journal webpage.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is increasing the quality of the journal. Publication time at Peertechz is less than a month which is impressive.
Thank you so much in providing me waiver on all charges for my manuscript publication. I am proud of your treatment! I and my colleagues will be best family of your journal. Hope we will communicate with further works and manuscript. Once again I would like to thank you. I have also attached you my photo as per your requests.
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
China University of Political Science and Law, China
Forensic Science Today
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions