Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0065 84664500
Fax: 0065 67924062
Carlo Massaroni was born in Anzio (Rome) in 1988.
He received the B.S. Degree in Biomedical Engineering from Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma in December 2010. The Bachelor thesis title was "Perception Analysis of the form by the use of a numerical chessboard" and it was carried out in collaboration with the Bioinformatics Lab of the same University.
He received the M.S. Degree with highest honors in Biomedical Engineering from Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma in December 2012. His graduation Thesis was entitled "Preliminary validation of a respiratory apparatus simulator for the assessment of metrological characteristics of a optoelectronic plethysmograph".
With his thesis he won two relevant National Price. On September he has been awarded the 2013 SIAMOC Dissertation Prize by the Italian Society of Clinical Movement Analysis (SIAMOC) in recognition of the outstanding quality of his undergraduate research. On October he has been awarded the 2013 GNB Dissertation Price by the Italian National Bioengineering Group (GNB) for outstanding contribute in the field of Rehabilitation and Prosthetics.
From April 2013 to January 2014 he worked as Biomechanical Researcher in the Unit of Rehabilitation at Scientific Institute for Research IRCCS Eugenio Medea of Conegliano (TV), as Scholarship Winner and Assignee for 2013.
He was PhD Student in Biomedical Engineering at Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma from January 2014 to December 2016: he started working in the Laboratory of Measurements and Biomedical Instrumentation in January 2014, under the supervision of Prof. Sergio Silvestri.
In 2014 he has achieved the Professional Qualification as Industrial Engineer (Section A). He was Jury Aggregate Member as Topic expert in Biomedical Instrumentation during the State Examinations enabling the exercise of the profession of Engineer on behalf of Ordine degli Ingegneri of Rome. Section A - Industrial Section.
From February 2015 is Student Mentor for the International Biomechanics Society (ISB) in Instrumentation for Human Motion, Optoelectronic Systems and Optoelectronic Plethysmography.
On July 2015 he has been awarded the International Grant Travel Program Award by the International Society of Biomechanics (ISB) with the project "MoCBA - MOtion Capture for Breathing Assessment". MoCBA is an interdisciplinary project taking advantage of the research cooperation between the School of Sport & Exercise Sciences (SSES) at the University of Kent (Dr. Dickinson and Dr. Winter) and the School of Engineering, Research Unit of Measurement and Biomedical Instrumentation (UCBM) at the Campus Bio-Medico di Roma University. He is currently (until 22/04/2016) a Visiting PhD Student at University of Kent (Medway Campus, Kent, UK), where he is working in the Respiratory Clinic Unit.
On September 2017 he has been awarded the 2017 GNB Thesis Award by the Italian National Bioengineering Group (GNB) for outstanding contribute in the field of Biorobotics and Biomechanics.
2017 IEEE Sensor Council Travel Award (€ 1000) to attend the 2nd IEEE Sensors Summer
School on Optical Fibre Sensors at the University of Limerick, Ireland. 26th – 30th
June 2017 - Limerick, Ireland.
2016 European Society of Biomechanics (ESB) Travel Award (€ 400) to attend the 22nd
Congress of the European Society of Biomechanics (Respiratory Biomechanics
Session) - Lyon, France.
2015 International Society of Biomechanics (ISB) International Travel Grant (ITG2015) ($
2500) to fund the Research Project “MoCBA: Motion Capture for Breathing
Assessment” and to fund the foreign period of 6 months at University of Kent (UK).
Number of Publications: 43
My research focuses on establishing the clinical applicability of two new diagnostic parameters (to detect coronary artery disease) using a set of bench-top experiments, computational analysis, pre-clinical and clinical trials in our research group. These proposed diagnostic parameters based on fluid dynamic principles, pressure drop coefficient and lesion flow coefficient, have the potential to make a real paradigm shift in clinical decision making related to cardiovascular intervention. As part of my research involving pre-clinical and clinical trials I had collaborated with clinicians and scientists at College of Medicine, University of Cincinnati and at Cincinnati Children's Hospital and Medical Center. Preliminary results from these studies have concluded the clinical applicability of these parameters to distinguish between stenoses of various severity.
More recently, at Weill Cornell Medical College, I am working on using 3D printing, machine learning and computational fluid dynamics to predict and prevent coronary artery disease from non-invasive CCTA imaging data.
Research Interest: 3D printing, Computational fluid dynamics, clinical radiology, non-invasive CCTA scanning, machine learning, interventional cardiology, applied mathematics, bio-heat transfer
List of Publications:
1. Al'Aref SJ, Anchouche K, Singh G, Slomka PJ, Kolli KK, Kumar A, Pandey M, Maliakal G, van Rosendael AR, Beecy AN, Berman DS, Leipsic J, Nieman K, Andreini D, Pontone G, Schoepf UJ, Shaw LJ, Chang HJ, Narula J, Bax JJ, Guan Y, Min JK. Clinical applications of machine learning in cardiovascular disease and its relevance to cardiac imaging. Eur Heart J. 2018. Epub 2018/07/31. doi: 10.1093/eurheartj/ehy404. PubMed PMID: 30060039. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30060039.
2. Kolli KK, Min JK. Image-based computational fluid dynamic analysis for surgical planning of sequential grafts in coronary artery bypass grafting. Accepted as Contributed full paper for publication in Conference Proceedings for IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society Conference. 2018. [Accepted]
3. van Rosendael AR, Maliakal G, Kolli KK, Beecy A, Al'Aref SJ, Dwivedi A, Singh G, Panday M, Kumar A, Ma X, Achenbach S, Al-Mallah MH, Andreini D, Bax JJ, Berman DS, Budoff MJ, Cademartiri F, Callister TQ, Chang HJ, Chinnaiyan K, Chow BJW, Cury RC, DeLago A, Feuchtner G, Hadamitzky M, Hausleiter J, Kaufmann PA, Kim YJ, Leipsic JA, Maffei E, Marques H, Pontone G, Raff GL, Rubinshtein R, Shaw LJ, Villines TC, Gransar H, Lu Y, Jones EC, Pena JM, Lin FY, Min JK. Maximization of the usage of coronary CTA derived plaque information using a machine learning based algorithm to improve risk stratification; insights from the CONFIRM registry. J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2018;12(3):204-9. Epub 2018/05/14. doi: 10.1016/j.jcct.2018.04.011. PubMed PMID: 29753765. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29753765.
4. Singh G, Al'Aref SJ, Van Assen M, Kim TS, van Rosendael A, Kolli KK, Dwivedi A, Maliakal G, Pandey M, Wang J, Do V, Gummalla M, De Cecco CN, Min JK. Machine learning in cardiac CT: Basic concepts and contemporary data. J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2018; 12(3):192-201. Epub 2018/05/15. doi: 10.1016/j.jcct.2018.04.010. PubMed PMID: 29754806. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29754806.
5. Beecy AN, Chang Q, Anchouche K, Baskaran L, Elmore K, Kolli KK, Wang H, Al'Aref S, Pena JM, Knight-Greenfield A, Patel P, Sun P, Zhang T, Kamel H, Gupta A, Min JK. A Novel Deep Learning Approach for Automated Diagnosis of Acute Ischemic Infarction on Computed Tomography. JACC Cardiovascular imaging. 2018. Epub 2018/05/21. doi: 10.1016/j.jcmg.2018.03.012. PubMed PMID: 29778866. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29778866.
6. Peelukhana SV, Banerjee R, van de Hoef TP, Kolli KK, Effat M, Helmy T, Leesar M, Kerr H, Piek JJ, Succop P, Back L, Arif I. Evaluation of lesion flow coefficient for the detection of coronary artery disease in patient groups from two academic medical centers. Cardiovascular Revascularization
Kranthi Kolli 6 10/05/2018Medicine. 2018;19(3 Pt B):348-54. Epub 2017/10/19. doi: 10.1016/j.carrev.2017.08.018. PubMed PMID: 29037762. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29037762.
7. Han D, Starikov A, Xiong G, Hartaigh B, Granser H, Kolli KK, Lee J, Rizvi A, Baskaran L, Schulman-Marcus J, Lin FY, Min JK. Relationship between endothelial wall shear stress and high-risk atherosclerotic plaque characteristic for identification of coronary lesions that cause ischemia: A direct comparison to fractional flow reserve. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2016; 5(12). doi: 10.1161/JAHA.116.004186. PubmMed PMID: 27993831. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27993831
8. Kolli KK, Min JK, Ha S, Soohoo H, Xiong G. Effect of Varying Hemodynamic and Vascular Conditions on Fractional Flow Reserve: An In Vitro Study. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2016;5(7). doi: 10.1161/JAHA.116.003634. PubMed PMID: 27364988. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27364988.
9. Kolli KK, van de Hoef TP, Effat MA, Banerjee RK, Peelukhana SV, Succop P, Leesar MA, Imran A, Piek JJ, Helmy TA. Diagnostic cutoff for pressure drop coefficient in relation to fractional flow reserve and coronary flow reserve: A patient-level analysis. Catheterization and cardiovascular interventions : official journal of the Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions. 2016;87(2):273-82. doi: 10.1002/ccd.26063. PubMed PMID: 26424295. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26424295.
10. Peelukhana SV, Effat M, Kolli KK, Arif I, Helmy T, Leesar M, Kerr H, Back LH, Banerjee R. Lesion flow coefficient: a combined anatomical and functional parameter for detection of coronary artery disease--a clinical study. The Journal of invasive cardiology. 2015;27(1):54-64. PubMed PMID: 25589702. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25589702.
11. Peelukhana SV, Banerjee R, Kolli KK, Fernandez-Ulloa M, Arif I, Effat M, Helmy T, Kerr H. Benefit of ECG-gated rest and stress N-13 cardiac PET imaging for quantification of LVEF in ischemic patients. Nuclear medicine communications. 2015;36(10):986-98. doi: 10.1097/MNM.0000000000000352. PubMed PMID: 26225941. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26225941.
12. Peelukhana SV, Kolli KK, Leesar MA, Effat MA, Helmy TA, Arif I, Schneeberger EW, Succop P, Banerjee RK. Effect of myocardial contractility on hemodynamic end points under concomitant microvascular disease in a porcine model. Heart and vessels. 2014;29(1):97-109. doi: 10.1007/s00380-013-0355-9. PubMed PMID: 23624760. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23624760.
13. Peelukhana SV, Kerr H, Kolli KK, Fernandez-Ulloa M, Gerson M, Effat M, Arif I, Helmy T, Banerjee R. Benefit of cardiac N-13 PET CFR for combined anatomical and functional diagnosis of ischemic coronary artery disease: a pilot study. Annals of nuclear medicine. 2014;28(8):746-60. doi: 10.1007/s12149-014-0869-y. PubMed PMID: 24950752. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24950752.
14. Kolli KK, Helmy TA, Peelukhana SV, Arif I, Leesar MA, Back LH, Banerjee RK, Effat MA. Functional diagnosis of coronary stenoses using pressure drop coefficient: a pilot study in humans. Catheterization and cardiovascular interventions : official journal of the Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions. 2014;83(3):377-85. doi: 10.1002/ccd.25085. PubMed PMID: 23785016. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23785016.
15. Kolli KK, Effat MA, Peelukhana SV, Succop P, Back LH, Leesar MA, Helmy TA, Imran A, Banerjee RK. Hyperemia-free delineation of epicardial and microvascular impairments using a basal index. Annals of biomedical engineering. 2014;42(8):1681-90. doi: 10.1007/s10439-014-1020-x. PubMed PMID: 24806315. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24806315.
Kranthi Kolli 7 10/05/2018
16. Kolli KK, Arif I, Peelukhana SV, Succop P, Back LH, Helmy TA, Leesar MA, Effat MA, Banerjee RK. Diagnostic performance of pressure drop coefficient in relation to fractional flow reserve and coronary flow reserve. The Journal of invasive cardiology. 2014;26(5):188-95. PubMed PMID: 24791716. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24791716.
17. Kolli KK, Paul AK, Back LH, Effat MA, Banerjee RK. Optimization of balloon obstruction for simulating equivalent pressure drop in physiological stenoses. Biorheology. 2013;50(5-6):257-68. doi: 10.3233/BIR-130640. PubMed PMID: 24398608. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24398608.
18. Peelukhana SV, Banerjee RK, Kolli KK, Effat MA, Helmy TA, Leesar MA, Schneeberger EW, Succop P, Gottliebson W, Irif A. Effect of heart rate on hemodynamic endpoints under concomitant microvascular disease in a porcine model. American journal of physiology Heart and circulatory physiology. 2012;302(8):H1563-73. doi: 10.1152/ajpheart.01042.2011. PubMed PMID: 22287585. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22287585.
19. Kolli KK, Banerjee RK, Peelukhana SV, Effat MA, Leesar MA, Arif I, Schneeberger EW, Succop P, Gottliebson WM, Helmy TA. Effect of changes in contractility on pressure drop coefficient and fractional flow reserve in a porcine model. The Journal of invasive cardiology. 2012;24(1):6-12. PubMed PMID: 22210582. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22210582.
20. Rajabi-Jaghargh E, Kolli KK, Back LH, Banerjee RK. Effect of guidewire on contribution of loss due to momentum change and viscous loss to the translesional pressure drop across coronary artery stenosis: an analytical approach. Biomedical engineering online. 2011;10:51. doi: 10.1186/1475-925X-10-51. PubMed PMID: 21658283; PMCID: 3141581. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21658283.
21. Kolli KK, Banerjee RK, Peelukhana SV, Helmy TA, Leesar MA, Arif I, Schneeberger EW, Hand D, Succop P, Gottliebson WM, Effat MA. Influence of heart rate on fractional flow reserve, pressure drop coefficient, and lesion flow coefficient for epicardial coronary stenosis in a porcine model. American journal of physiology Heart and circulatory physiology. 2011;300(1):H382-7. doi: 10.1152/ajpheart.00412.2010. PubMed PMID: 20935151. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20935151.
Connective Tissue, Drugs
Action, Microscopy, Protein Modeling, Bone Structure, Trace/major Elements,
Image Processing, Electromagnetism, Spectroscopy, Biometrics, Human Networks
technology; Stochastic Optical Reconstruction Microscopy(STORM); Cell Imaging
and Structure; Propagation and Scattering of Light in Random and Complex Media;
Classical Coherence Theory; Laser Communications and LaserRadar Systems;
Near-field Scattering; Optical Imaging System
Berber phonetics, Automatic
Speech processing, Speech disorders Acoustic phonetics, Automatic Speech
Recognition, Speech Synthesis, Artificial Neural NetworksArabic phonetics
Research Interest: His research interests concentrate on the
biosensors (e.g. living cell sensor, DNA sensor and protein sensor) and BioMEMS
fatigue, motor units, innervation zone, anal sphincter, MMG, biofeedback,
cervical kinematics, helical axis
Research Interest: Biofabrication, Selective laser sintering, Nanotechnology,
3D Printing Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering
Shape memory materials and
composites (bulk and thin film), Laser annealing and micro fabrication, Thin
films (characterization and materials/devices) Micro/nano mechanics, nano
patterning and indentation technology, Surface and optical properties of smart
materials. Advanced and novel materials.
Micro assembly and packaging, active
disassembly. Deployable and bi-stable structures. Materials selection Flight
mechanism in inserts Micro biomedical devices
Development of new
lanthanide complexes for MRI and optical imaging: synthesis, purification
(HPLC, flash chromatography) and physicochemical characterization (NMR
spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, luminescence, UV-visible, FTIR).
Research Interest: Biomedical
instrumentation, Health monitoring
system, System modeling
and control, robotics
Time-domain optical brain
imaging, functional near-infrared ectroscopy,
fluorescence measurements, analyses of
an optical properties of the media, development of optical imaging systems, brain
optics, clinical applications
Dr. Idress Hamad Attitalla, (Professor, 2015) has completed his PhD at the age of 31 years from Uppsala University (Sweden) and postdoctoral studies from USM University Sains Malaysia. I use to work as the director of Research and Study at Agriculture Research Center (ARC) up to 2014, also a Consultant and Director of European Branch at Libyan Commission for Education, Culture and Science. and Scientific Consultant, Libya and director of departments of microbiology at (Omar Al-Mukhtar University, Al-Bayda, Libyaوup to now), dean of Faculty of Mdecal Technology . He published more than 80 papers in reputed journals and serving as an editorial board member of repute, and 1 book in Arabic about Algae and 1 translated book about proteomic. I act as a Editor and Reviwers in many organization including Elsevier, with ORCID 0000-0002-1037-4837
Microbiology; Molecular Biology and Biotechnology; Biosciences; Mycology and Bacteriology; Biomedical and Life Sciences; Agriculture and Forestry; Molecular Evolution.
List Of Publications:
1. Idress H. Attitalla, S. Brishammar and S, Camyon. 1998. Effects of soil Moisture and Temperature on Incidence of Fusarium Wilt on Tomato. Journal of Mycology and Plant Pathology. 28: (3), 308-313. (ISI).
2. Idress H. Attitalla, P. Quintanilla and S. Brishammar. 1998. Induced Resistance in Tomato Plants against Fusarium Wilt Invoked by Fusarium sp, Salicylic Acid and Phytophthora cryptogea. Acta Phytopathologica et Entomologica Hungarica. 33: (1-2), 89-95. (ISI).
3. Idress H. Attitalla, P. Johnson, S. Brishammar and P. Quintanilla. 2001. Systemic Resistance to Fusarium Wilt in Tomato Induced by Phytophthora cryptogea. Journal of Phytopathology. 149, 373-380. (ISI, IF: 0.983).
4. Idress. H. Attitalla, P. Maria Johansson, Sture Brishammar and Berndt Gerhardson. 2001. Pseudomonas sp. strain MF30 suppresses Fusarium wilt of tomato in vivo. Phyopathologia Mediterranea. 40, 234-239. (ISI, IF: 1.117).
5. Idress H. Attitalla and S. Brishammar. 2002. Oxalic-Acid Elicited Resistance to Fusarium Wilt in Lycopersicon esculentum Mill. Plant Protection Science. 1, 128-131.
6. Idress H. Attitalla, Jamshid Fatehi, Jens Levenfors and Sture Brishammar. 2004. A rapid molecular method for differentiating two special forms (lycopersici and radicis-lycopersici) of Fusarium oxysporum. Mycological Research. 108 (7): 787–794. (ISI, IF 2.92).
7. Khaled, S. A., Faituri, M. Y., Idress H. Attitalla, El-Maraghy, S.S. M., and Issa, A.A. 2006. Physiology Responses of Wheat and Barley to Biofertilization. Assuit University Journal of Botany. 35 (2) 215–222. (ISI).
8. Idress H. Attitalla, I.H. Bataw, A., Borowicz, J.J. and Brishammar, S. 2007. 16S rDNA analysis for characterization of Pseudomonas sp. strain MF30 isolated from Rumex acetoclla roots in northern Sweden. Arab Journal of Biotechnology. 10 (2): 97–106. (ISI).
9. IdressAttitalla et al. 2007. Adaptation of some plant communities in Xerophytes and Halophytes in East Libya. Al-Mukhtar Journal of Sciences.16: 96–81.
10. Idress H. Attitalla, Laith K.T. Al-Ani, Muftah A. Nasib, Ibrahim A.A. Balal, Maziah Zakaria, Saad S.M. El-Maraghy and S.M. Rezaul Karim. 2010. Screening and identification of the associated fungi with commercial seeds and grains in El-Beida Governorate, Libya. World Applied Science Journal. 9 (7): 746–756. (ISI, Scopus). http://www.idosi.org/wasj/wasj9(7)/7.pdf
11. Idress H. Attitalla, Latiffah Z. and Baharuddin Salleh. 2010. Biology and partial sequencing of an endophytic Fusarium oxysporum and plant defense complex. American Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 1: 121-144 (Scopus) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=ajbmb.2011.121.144&linkid=pdf
12. Idress H. Attitalla and Bahruddin Salleh. 2010. Improvement of Carboxymethyl cellulose, Xylanase production by alginate immobilized Trichoderma harzianum. Biotechnology. 9: 529-532 (ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=biotech.2010.529.532&linkid=pdf
13. Praveen Gehlot, Idress H. Attitalla and Baharuddin Salleh. 2010. Anamorphic Fungi: An Overview. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research. 6 (3): 201–208 (ISI) http://www.idosi.org/mejsr/mejsr6(3)/1.pdf
14. Nagendra G. Babu, Phaninatha A. Sarma, Idress H. Attitalla and S.D.S. Murthy. 2010. Effect of Selected Heavy Metal Ions on the Photosynthetic Electron Transport and. Energy Transfer in the Thylakoid Membrane of the Cyanobacterium, Spirulina platensis. Academic Journal of Plant Sciences. 3 (1): 46-49. http://www.idosi.org/ajps/3(1)10/7.pdf
15. Idress H. Attitalla , Abobaker M. Alhasin, Amir H. Ghazali, Latiffah Zakaria, Ibrahim A.A. Balal and Baharuddin Salleh. 2010. Occurrence and Microbiological Characteristics of Azospirillum Strains Associated with Leguminous and Non-Leguminous Plants in Al Jabal Al Akhdar Eco-region, Libya. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 8 (6): 617-625.(ISI)
16. Balaji Meriga, Idress H. Attitalla, Mopuri Ramgopal, Anjaneyulu Ediga and P.B. Kavi. 2010. Differential Tolerance to Aluminium Toxicity in Rice Cultivars: Involvementof Antioxidative Enzymes and Possible Role of Aluminium Resistant Locus. Academic Journal of Plant Sciences. 3 (2): 53-63.
17. Mopuri Ramgopal, Idress H. Attitalla, P.Avinash, and Meriga Balaji. 2010. Evaluation of Antilipidemic and Anti obesity efficacy of Bauhinia purpurea bark extract on Rats fed with high fat diet. Academic Journal of Plant Sciences. 3 (3): 104-107. http://www.idosi.org/ajps/3(3)10/1.pdf
18. P. Peter, A. Phaninatha Sarma, Md Azeem ul Hasan, S.D.S. Murthy and Idress H. Attitalla. 2010. Studies on the Impact of Nitrogen Starvation on the Photosynthetic Pigments Through Spectral Proprties of Cyanobacterium, Spirulina platensis;: Identification of Target Phycobiliprotein under Nitrogen Chlorosis. Botany Research International. 3 (2): 38-42.
19. E. Anjaneyulu, Idress H. Attitalla, S. Hemalatha, S. Bharath Raj and M. Balaji. 2011. An Efficient Protocol for Callus Induction and Plant Regeneration in Finger Millet (Eleusine coracana L.). World Applied Science Journal. (ISI, Scopus), 12 (7): 919-923. http://www.idosi.org/wasj/wasj12(7)/2.pdf
20. Ramgopal, Ch. Saisushma, Idress Hamad Attitalla, and Abobaker M. Alhasin. 2011. A Facile Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles using Soap Nuts. Research Journal of Microbiology. (Scopus), 6 (5) 432-438. http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=jm.2011.432.438&linkid=pdf
21. Armaghan Shafaei, Elham Farsi, B.M. Khadeer Ahamed, M.J. Ahmad Siddiqui, Idress Hamad Attitalla and I. Zhari. 2011. Evaluation of Toxicological and Standardization Parameters and Phytochemical Investigation of Ficus deltoidea. American Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 1 (3): 237-243, (Scopus).http://n0143855.servername.com/qredirect.php?doi=ajbmb.2011.237.243&linkid=pdf
22. Avinash P, Idress H. Attitalla, Ramgopal M, Santhosh Ch, Balaji. 2011. M. In vitro antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of bark extracts of Bauhinia purpurea. 2011. African Journal of Biotechnology. 10 (45): 9160-9164 (ISI, IF: 0.565). http://www.academicjournals.org/AJB/PDF/pdf2011/17Aug/Avinash et al.pdf
23. Idress H. Attitalla and Abobaker M. Alhasin 2012. Traits Biologically Interacting Azospirillum lipoferum Strain R23. Advances in Biological Research. 6 (2): 87-94, 2012.(PubMed).
24. Elham Farsi, Armaghan Shafaei, Sook Yee Hor, Mohamed B. Khadeer Ahamed, Mun Fei Yam, Idress Hamad Attitalla, Mohd. Z. Asmawi, and Zhari Ismail. 2011. Correlation between enzymes inhibitory and antioxidant activities of standardized fractions of methanolic extract obtained from Ficus deltoidea leaves. African Journal of Biotechnology. 10: (67): 15184-15194. (ISI, IF: 0.565). http://www.academicjournals.org/AJB/PDF/pdf2011/31Oct/Farsi et al.pdf
25. Evueh, A. G, Okhuoya, J. A. and Osemwegie, O., and Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Evaluation Phylloplane Fungi as Biocontrol Agent of Corynespora Leaf Disease of Rubber (Hevea Brasiliensis Muell. ARG.). 2011. World Journal of Fungal and Plant Biology. 2 (1): 01-05.
26. Muhammed Sarwar, Idress H. Attitalla, Mohammad Abdollahi. 2011. A Review on the Recent Advances in Pharmacological Studies on Medicinal Plants; Animal Studies are Done but Clinical Studies Needs Completing. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 6 (8): 867-883. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=ajava.2011.867.883&linkid=pdf
27. Idress H. Attitalla. 2011. Felicia muricata Leaf Extract May not Completely Safe for Oral Remedies. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 6 (9): 884-885. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869) http://18.104.22.168/qredirect.php?doi=ajava.2011.884.885&linkid=pdf
28. Idress H. Attitalla. 2011. Pharmacological Properties of Cassia nigricans Vahl Against Human and Veterinary Diseases. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 6 (9): 886-887. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869).
29. Idress H. Attitalla. 2011. Motivational and Educational Campaings May Enhance the Attidue 0f Blood Donors Swiftly. Trends in Applied Sciences Research. 6 (11): 1238-1240. (ISI, Scopus) http://www.scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=tasr.2011.1238.1240&linkid=pdf
30. Muhammed Nouman Sohail, Fiaz Rasul, Asia Karim, Uzma Kanwal and Idress H. Attitalla. 2011. Plant as a Source of Natural Antiviral Agents. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary. 6 (12): 1125-1152. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869)
31. Idress H. Attitalla. 2011. Changes in the Iron Indices is Major Reason of Serum Hormone Disturbance in Thalassemia Patients. Journal of Medical Sciences. 11: 127-128. (ISI, Scopus)
32. Idress H. Attitalla. 2011. Ocimum gratissimum as an Analgesic and Hepatoprotective Plant. Insight Ethnopharmacology. 1 (2): 9-10. (ISI) http://docsdrive.com/pdfs/insightknowledge/ETHNOPHARMA-IK/2011/9-10.pdf
33. G.S. Panwar, Idress Hamad Attitalla and S.K. Guru. 2011. An Efficient in vitro Clonal Propagation and Estimation of Reserpine Content in Different Plant Parts of Rauwolfia serpentina L. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 6 (4): 217-222.(ISI)
34. Idress H. Attitalla, Hanan M.A. El-Mesmary, Muftah A. Alhorer and Farj M. Shoaeb. 2009. Growth of the green alga Ankistrodesmus under various N/P ratios with spot light on the molecular taxonomy of its three species. Al-Mukhtar Journal of Sciences.24: 22-35.
35. Idress H. Attitalla, Mikaeel Y. Faturi, Salleh A. Kahed and Faheem A. Bin Khayal and Bataw A. Fungal and Aflatoxin Contamination of Feed stuff Samples at El-Beida and Shahat Cities, Libya. (Accepted)-Sebha University Journal (Pure and Applied Sciences).
36. Mikaeel Y. Faturi, M. Faraj M. Shoaeb., and Idress H. Attitalla. Tolerance of some Rhizobium leguminosae bv. vicia to different salt concentrations. (Accepted)-Al-Mukhtar Journal of Sciences.
37. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Anti-Colon Activity in Ethanolic Extract of Phytolacca americana. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 914-915. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.914.915&linkid=pdf
38. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Aloe barbadensis Provides Antiviral Defense to Tasar Silkworm. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 958-959. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.958.959&linkid=pdf
39. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Steroidal Ester of Cassia nigricans Have Antibacterial Potential. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 996-997 (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://docsdrive.com/pdfs/ansinet/pjbs/2011/996-997.pdfc
40. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Effect of Croton penduliflorus on Intestinal Enzymes Activities. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 1128-1129. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.1128.1129&linkid=pdf
41. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Salvia verticillata Effects on Diabetes and Diabetes Complications. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 1130-1131. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.1130.1131&linkid=pdf
42. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. PTU Induction Provide Quick Screening of Hypo and Hyperlipidemia. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 1132-1133. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.1132.1133&linkid=pdf
43. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. A Wound Healer, Ampucare can Inhibits Bacterial Growth. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 1126-1127. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://docsdrive.com/pdfs/ansinet/pjbs/2011/1126-1127.pdf
44. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Lentinus sp. RJ-2 Mushroom is Important Source of Natural Antioxidative Polysaccharides. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 1070-1071. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.1070.1071&linkid=pdf
45. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Modified CTAB Method for High Quality Genomic DNA Extraction from Medicinal Plants. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 998-999. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.998.999&linkid=pdf
46. Idress Hamad Attitalla, Suliman S. Abdelrawaf, Khawila Saeed Omar, H.M.A. El-Komy and Muhammed Sarwar, 2012. Occurrence and Microbiological Characteristics of Trichoderma in Al-Jabal Al-Akhdar Region, Libya. Journal of Biological Sciences. 12: 209-217. (Scopus, ISI)http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=jbs.2012.209.217&linkid=pdf
47. Idress Hamad Attitalla and Mehmet Ozaslan, 2012. DNA Based Diagnosis of Canine Bacterial Diseases. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 11: 1954-1964. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869)
48. Ahmed A. Issa, Idress H. Attitalla, Hanan M. A. El-Mesmary. 2012. A first Report of Fresh Water Algae at Suluq lake, Libya. Topclass Journal of Microbiology. 1: (1) 018-024.
49. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2012. Wuling Capsule Can Improve Cognitive and Depression Defects of Stroke. Insight Ethnopharmacology. 2: 1-2.
50. El-Dougdoug, Kh.A., A.A. Megahed, B.A. Othman , S.M. Lashin, M.A. Ibrahim, and Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2012. Induction of Salicylic Acid in Cucumber Plants Against Cucumber mosaic cucumovirus Using Biotic Inducers. American Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 3: 248-255 (Scopus)
52. Ch.Santosh, Idress Hamad Attitalla, M.Madan Mohan. 2013. Phytochemical analysis, Antimicrobial and Antioxidant activity of Ethonolic extract of Vernonia anthelmintica. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences. 4 (1): 960 - 966 (IF: 0.47) - http://www.ijpbs.net/archive-issue.php?issueid=21 (Number 96 in the list)
53. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2013. A Bacillus spp. A Probable Source of Thermophilic α-Amylaseproduction at Industrial Scale. Insight Bacteriology. 2 (1): 1-2.http://docsdrive.com/pdfs/insightknowledge/BACTERIOL-IK/2013/1-2.pdf
54. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2013. Lipid Related Genes Could Have a Link with the Regulation of Blood Pressure. Science International. 1: 1.
55. Muhammad Nouman Sohail, S.M.N. Amin and Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2012. PCR Based Diagnosis of Fungal Diseases in Dogs. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 11: 2804-2812. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869)
56. Idress Hamad Attitalla and Mehmet Ozaslan. 2012. DNA Based Diagnosis of Canine Bacterial Diseases. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 11: 1954-1964. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869)http://docsdrive.com/pdfs/medwelljournals/javaa/2012/1954-1964.pdf
57. Idress H. Attitalla. and Faituri, M. Y. Mass Loss and Nutrients Dynamics of Decomposing Aleppo Pine Brown Needle Litter Grown in Al-Jabel Al Akdar Ecoregion. (to be published).
58. Mohamed Younes Abdelftah Hassan1, Omar Abdelateef Omar Saad, Magda Hassan Mahran, Ahmed Ismail Madkour, Suliman S Abdelrawaf and Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2013. A new medium for screening of gram negative bacteria in portable water. International Journal of Bioassays. 2: 379-381. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 3.5).
59. Idress Hamad Attitalla et al.. 2013. Prevalence of Trichoderma species in EL-Jabal EL-Akhdar region, Libya
60. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2013. Influence of Aspergillus flavus and A.terreus on the protein contents contaminated with Aflatoxins in Peanut Seeds at Al-Bayda Governorate, Libya. (to be published).
61. Idress H. Attitalla. Some biochemical changes in Lycopersicon esculentum Mill. in response to inoculation with Phythopthora megasperma and its significance in induction of resistance against Fusarium wilt. . (to be published).
62. Norlia Mahror, Idress H. Attitalla and Baharuddin Salleh. Screening and factors stimulate gibberellic acid production by Fusarium fujikuroi. (to be published).
63. Idress H. Attitalla. Ibrahim A. A. Balal, Maziah Zakaria, Saad S.M. El-Maraghy. Detection of Aflatoxigenic fungi and Reduction of Aflatoxins in some Commercial Seeds and Grains in Al-Bayda Governorate, Libya. (to be published).
64. Idress H. Attitalla. 2010. Molecular analysis of targeted FUM1 gene for the production of FB1 in Fusarium species associated with different host plants in Malaysia. (to be published).
65. Norlia Mahror, Idress H. Attitalla and Baharuddin Salleh. Correlation between gibberellic acid production and pathogenic behavior of Fusarium fujikuroi that cause bakanae disease of rice. (to be published).
66. Idress H. Attitalla, Saber E. Mansour, Laith K.T. Al-Ani, Aeshah M. Mohammed, Mikaeel Y. Faturi, Ibrahim A. A. Balal and Saad S.M. El-Maraghy. Influence of Aspergillus flavus and Aspergillus terreus in the protein value of the two varieties of peanut grains. (Poster at the International Mycotoxin Conference to be published - held at the Park Royal Hotel, Feringgi Beach, Penang Malaysia from 1st to 4th December 2010).
Medical Image Analysis and
Processing Computer Simulations of
Nanoscale Systems Communications and
Mobile Computing Bioinformatics and
Computational Biology Computational Neuroscience and Vascular Flow Dynamics Biometrics
and Bio-robotics Computer Aided Diagnosis and Guided Surgerya
Development, Cellular and Tissue Engineering Drug and Gene Delivery, Molecular
Diagnostics Photobioreactor Design
Tissue & organ repair and regeneration, Tissue engineering, Wound healing,
Clinical medicine, dimensional tissue equivalent models, Novel wound and scar
remediation therapies, Chinese herbal medicine, Growth factor/extracellular
matrix protein complexes, Pharmaceutical and drugs
Published On: August 12, 2019 | Pages: 019 - 060Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 05, 2019 | Pages: 007 - 018Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 25, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 31, 2018 | Pages: 021 - 024Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 21, 2018 | Pages: 010 - 020Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 02, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 009Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 10, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 16, 2016 | Pages: 003 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 23, 2016 | Pages: 001 - 002Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 17, 2015 | Pages: 021 - 024Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. Comments from editors as well as reviewers are fair and Professional. The process of manuscript submission process is user friendly. I definitely recommend some of my colleagues for manuscript submission for publication in this journal. Time line process of manuscript submission and publication is acceptable.
I like to continue my association as an editor for this journal and confer my services. I have recommended and encouraged my colleges to submit manuscripts for publication every time when I have chance. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor-in-chief for the Journal. I wish to express my happy anticipation for continuing to work together towards greater successes in scientific research and related publications in future. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I will continuously contribute editorial, review and research articles to this journal. I am also planning to propose some special topic issues for the journal. I will be more involved in peer-review process of submitted manuscript. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to many of my colleagues in our institution, and other aesthetic researchers and doctors in medical schools and hospitals. I am satisfied with current submission-publication timeline; it is very effective with quick decision. I like the most in your publication process is short and effective review process, as well as high visibility. The website is friendly and easily accessible.
I wish to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. It will be fine that journal can get promoted in scientific meetings. I recommend the journal to get indexed in various indexing platforms. I suggest my colleagues to submit their works in this journal. I can find the required information on the website freely.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I like most in your publication process is the scope of the journal. The required information is easily accessible on the website.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I am continuing my association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. Manuscript submission process in this journal is Hassle free. I strongly recommend this journal to get reputed indexing services. I recommend my friends and colleagues to submit their works in this journal for publication. The submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. It is important to get citated in SCI. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is fast review. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation