Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0065 84664500
Fax: 0065 67924062
Carlo Massaroni was born in Anzio (Rome) in 1988.
He received the B.S. Degree in Biomedical Engineering from Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma in December 2010. The Bachelor thesis title was "Perception Analysis of the form by the use of a numerical chessboard" and it was carried out in collaboration with the Bioinformatics Lab of the same University.
He received the M.S. Degree with highest honors in Biomedical Engineering from Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma in December 2012. His graduation Thesis was entitled "Preliminary validation of a respiratory apparatus simulator for the assessment of metrological characteristics of a optoelectronic plethysmograph".
With his thesis he won two relevant National Price. On September he has been awarded the 2013 SIAMOC Dissertation Prize by the Italian Society of Clinical Movement Analysis (SIAMOC) in recognition of the outstanding quality of his undergraduate research. On October he has been awarded the 2013 GNB Dissertation Price by the Italian National Bioengineering Group (GNB) for outstanding contribute in the field of Rehabilitation and Prosthetics.
From April 2013 to January 2014 he worked as Biomechanical Researcher in the Unit of Rehabilitation at Scientific Institute for Research IRCCS Eugenio Medea of Conegliano (TV), as Scholarship Winner and Assignee for 2013.
He was PhD Student in Biomedical Engineering at Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma from January 2014 to December 2016: he started working in the Laboratory of Measurements and Biomedical Instrumentation in January 2014, under the supervision of Prof. Sergio Silvestri.
In 2014 he has achieved the Professional Qualification as Industrial Engineer (Section A). He was Jury Aggregate Member as Topic expert in Biomedical Instrumentation during the State Examinations enabling the exercise of the profession of Engineer on behalf of Ordine degli Ingegneri of Rome. Section A - Industrial Section.
From February 2015 is Student Mentor for the International Biomechanics Society (ISB) in Instrumentation for Human Motion, Optoelectronic Systems and Optoelectronic Plethysmography.
On July 2015 he has been awarded the International Grant Travel Program Award by the International Society of Biomechanics (ISB) with the project "MoCBA - MOtion Capture for Breathing Assessment". MoCBA is an interdisciplinary project taking advantage of the research cooperation between the School of Sport & Exercise Sciences (SSES) at the University of Kent (Dr. Dickinson and Dr. Winter) and the School of Engineering, Research Unit of Measurement and Biomedical Instrumentation (UCBM) at the Campus Bio-Medico di Roma University. He is currently (until 22/04/2016) a Visiting PhD Student at University of Kent (Medway Campus, Kent, UK), where he is working in the Respiratory Clinic Unit.
On September 2017 he has been awarded the 2017 GNB Thesis Award by the Italian National Bioengineering Group (GNB) for outstanding contribute in the field of Biorobotics and Biomechanics.
2017 IEEE Sensor Council Travel Award (€ 1000) to attend the 2nd IEEE Sensors Summer
School on Optical Fibre Sensors at the University of Limerick, Ireland. 26th – 30th
June 2017 - Limerick, Ireland.
2016 European Society of Biomechanics (ESB) Travel Award (€ 400) to attend the 22nd
Congress of the European Society of Biomechanics (Respiratory Biomechanics
Session) - Lyon, France.
2015 International Society of Biomechanics (ISB) International Travel Grant (ITG2015) ($
2500) to fund the Research Project “MoCBA: Motion Capture for Breathing
Assessment” and to fund the foreign period of 6 months at University of Kent (UK).
Number of Publications: 43
Image / signal processing,
Machine learning, Computer-aided clinical diagnosis and treatment selection
technology; Stochastic Optical Reconstruction Microscopy(STORM); Cell Imaging
and Structure; Propagation and Scattering of Light in Random and Complex Media;
Classical Coherence Theory; Laser Communications and LaserRadar Systems;
Near-field Scattering; Optical Imaging System
Development of new
lanthanide complexes for MRI and optical imaging: synthesis, purification
(HPLC, flash chromatography) and physicochemical characterization (NMR
spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, luminescence, UV-visible, FTIR).
Knowledge Management, Cost Benefit Analysis Method – application in company and
in medical device market development, Healthcare, efectivness of medical
Research Interest: Biomedical
instrumentation, Health monitoring
system, System modeling
and control, robotics
Research Interest: His research focuses on computer
assisted surgery, including medical image analysis, surgical navigation,
surgery simulation, surgical robots, biomedical manufacturing, etc.
Research Interest: Design, fabrication, and optical
properties of nanomaterials,- Biomedical applications (biosensing, bioimaging,
therapy) of nanomaterials ,- Surface-enhanced Raman scattering and related
Research Interest: Biofabrication, Selective laser sintering, Nanotechnology,
3D Printing Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering
Since 2008 Paola Saccomandi
has been involved in research activities in the fields of biomedical
instrumentations and measurements applied to medicine. From 2008 to 2011 she
worked under the supervisio of Prof. Sergio Silvestri and Dr. Emiliano Schena
in the fied of mechanical ventilation. In particular she worked on development
of optoelectronic and fiber optic-based flow sensors, as well as on ventilatory
gases humidification. In 2011 she started her main research activity in the
field of laser ablation of cancer, with particular regard to pancreatic tumor.
She developed a mathematic model aiming to predic effects of laser light o
pancreas, in terms of ablated volume and temperature distribution. Since 2012
she has been investigating the field of invasive (fiber optic sensors,
thermocouples) and non-ivasive (based on diagnostic images) thermometry for
temperature monitoring during laser ablation of tumour. In this activity she is
actively collaborating with the team of research of the Institute for
Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology of J. W. Goethe Universität Frankfurt
am Main, headed by Prof. Thomas J. Vogl. Since 2013 she has been working in the
fied of optical characterization of biological tissue, aiming to estimate
optical properties of pancreas. She is collaborating with the team of
Biophysics Institute J. W. Goethe Universität Frankfurt am Main, headed by
Prof. Werner Mäntele. In the framework of laser ablation for the removal of
pancreatic cancer, she has participated at the study approved by UCBM Ethics
Committee -ComEt UCBM-, Prot. N. 4011/2011. The study aims to treat with laser
ablation patients with inoperable pancreatic cancer. Since 2014 she is also
involved in the design and development of tactile sensors for robotic
Dr. Idress Hamad Attitalla, (Professor, 2015) has completed his PhD at the age of 31 years from Uppsala University (Sweden) and postdoctoral studies from USM University Sains Malaysia. I use to work as the director of Research and Study at Agriculture Research Center (ARC) up to 2014, also a Consultant and Director of European Branch at Libyan Commission for Education, Culture and Science. and Scientific Consultant, Libya and director of departments of microbiology at (Omar Al-Mukhtar University, Al-Bayda, Libyaوup to now), dean of Faculty of Mdecal Technology . He published more than 80 papers in reputed journals and serving as an editorial board member of repute, and 1 book in Arabic about Algae and 1 translated book about proteomic. I act as a Editor and Reviwers in many organization including Elsevier, with ORCID 0000-0002-1037-4837
Microbiology; Molecular Biology and Biotechnology; Biosciences; Mycology and Bacteriology; Biomedical and Life Sciences; Agriculture and Forestry; Molecular Evolution.
List Of Publications:
1. Idress H. Attitalla, S. Brishammar and S, Camyon. 1998. Effects of soil Moisture and Temperature on Incidence of Fusarium Wilt on Tomato. Journal of Mycology and Plant Pathology. 28: (3), 308-313. (ISI).
2. Idress H. Attitalla, P. Quintanilla and S. Brishammar. 1998. Induced Resistance in Tomato Plants against Fusarium Wilt Invoked by Fusarium sp, Salicylic Acid and Phytophthora cryptogea. Acta Phytopathologica et Entomologica Hungarica. 33: (1-2), 89-95. (ISI).
3. Idress H. Attitalla, P. Johnson, S. Brishammar and P. Quintanilla. 2001. Systemic Resistance to Fusarium Wilt in Tomato Induced by Phytophthora cryptogea. Journal of Phytopathology. 149, 373-380. (ISI, IF: 0.983).
4. Idress. H. Attitalla, P. Maria Johansson, Sture Brishammar and Berndt Gerhardson. 2001. Pseudomonas sp. strain MF30 suppresses Fusarium wilt of tomato in vivo. Phyopathologia Mediterranea. 40, 234-239. (ISI, IF: 1.117).
5. Idress H. Attitalla and S. Brishammar. 2002. Oxalic-Acid Elicited Resistance to Fusarium Wilt in Lycopersicon esculentum Mill. Plant Protection Science. 1, 128-131.
6. Idress H. Attitalla, Jamshid Fatehi, Jens Levenfors and Sture Brishammar. 2004. A rapid molecular method for differentiating two special forms (lycopersici and radicis-lycopersici) of Fusarium oxysporum. Mycological Research. 108 (7): 787–794. (ISI, IF 2.92).
7. Khaled, S. A., Faituri, M. Y., Idress H. Attitalla, El-Maraghy, S.S. M., and Issa, A.A. 2006. Physiology Responses of Wheat and Barley to Biofertilization. Assuit University Journal of Botany. 35 (2) 215–222. (ISI).
8. Idress H. Attitalla, I.H. Bataw, A., Borowicz, J.J. and Brishammar, S. 2007. 16S rDNA analysis for characterization of Pseudomonas sp. strain MF30 isolated from Rumex acetoclla roots in northern Sweden. Arab Journal of Biotechnology. 10 (2): 97–106. (ISI).
9. IdressAttitalla et al. 2007. Adaptation of some plant communities in Xerophytes and Halophytes in East Libya. Al-Mukhtar Journal of Sciences.16: 96–81.
10. Idress H. Attitalla, Laith K.T. Al-Ani, Muftah A. Nasib, Ibrahim A.A. Balal, Maziah Zakaria, Saad S.M. El-Maraghy and S.M. Rezaul Karim. 2010. Screening and identification of the associated fungi with commercial seeds and grains in El-Beida Governorate, Libya. World Applied Science Journal. 9 (7): 746–756. (ISI, Scopus). http://www.idosi.org/wasj/wasj9(7)/7.pdf
11. Idress H. Attitalla, Latiffah Z. and Baharuddin Salleh. 2010. Biology and partial sequencing of an endophytic Fusarium oxysporum and plant defense complex. American Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 1: 121-144 (Scopus) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=ajbmb.2011.121.144&linkid=pdf
12. Idress H. Attitalla and Bahruddin Salleh. 2010. Improvement of Carboxymethyl cellulose, Xylanase production by alginate immobilized Trichoderma harzianum. Biotechnology. 9: 529-532 (ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=biotech.2010.529.532&linkid=pdf
13. Praveen Gehlot, Idress H. Attitalla and Baharuddin Salleh. 2010. Anamorphic Fungi: An Overview. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research. 6 (3): 201–208 (ISI) http://www.idosi.org/mejsr/mejsr6(3)/1.pdf
14. Nagendra G. Babu, Phaninatha A. Sarma, Idress H. Attitalla and S.D.S. Murthy. 2010. Effect of Selected Heavy Metal Ions on the Photosynthetic Electron Transport and. Energy Transfer in the Thylakoid Membrane of the Cyanobacterium, Spirulina platensis. Academic Journal of Plant Sciences. 3 (1): 46-49. http://www.idosi.org/ajps/3(1)10/7.pdf
15. Idress H. Attitalla , Abobaker M. Alhasin, Amir H. Ghazali, Latiffah Zakaria, Ibrahim A.A. Balal and Baharuddin Salleh. 2010. Occurrence and Microbiological Characteristics of Azospirillum Strains Associated with Leguminous and Non-Leguminous Plants in Al Jabal Al Akhdar Eco-region, Libya. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 8 (6): 617-625.(ISI)
16. Balaji Meriga, Idress H. Attitalla, Mopuri Ramgopal, Anjaneyulu Ediga and P.B. Kavi. 2010. Differential Tolerance to Aluminium Toxicity in Rice Cultivars: Involvementof Antioxidative Enzymes and Possible Role of Aluminium Resistant Locus. Academic Journal of Plant Sciences. 3 (2): 53-63.
17. Mopuri Ramgopal, Idress H. Attitalla, P.Avinash, and Meriga Balaji. 2010. Evaluation of Antilipidemic and Anti obesity efficacy of Bauhinia purpurea bark extract on Rats fed with high fat diet. Academic Journal of Plant Sciences. 3 (3): 104-107. http://www.idosi.org/ajps/3(3)10/1.pdf
18. P. Peter, A. Phaninatha Sarma, Md Azeem ul Hasan, S.D.S. Murthy and Idress H. Attitalla. 2010. Studies on the Impact of Nitrogen Starvation on the Photosynthetic Pigments Through Spectral Proprties of Cyanobacterium, Spirulina platensis;: Identification of Target Phycobiliprotein under Nitrogen Chlorosis. Botany Research International. 3 (2): 38-42.
19. E. Anjaneyulu, Idress H. Attitalla, S. Hemalatha, S. Bharath Raj and M. Balaji. 2011. An Efficient Protocol for Callus Induction and Plant Regeneration in Finger Millet (Eleusine coracana L.). World Applied Science Journal. (ISI, Scopus), 12 (7): 919-923. http://www.idosi.org/wasj/wasj12(7)/2.pdf
20. Ramgopal, Ch. Saisushma, Idress Hamad Attitalla, and Abobaker M. Alhasin. 2011. A Facile Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles using Soap Nuts. Research Journal of Microbiology. (Scopus), 6 (5) 432-438. http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=jm.2011.432.438&linkid=pdf
21. Armaghan Shafaei, Elham Farsi, B.M. Khadeer Ahamed, M.J. Ahmad Siddiqui, Idress Hamad Attitalla and I. Zhari. 2011. Evaluation of Toxicological and Standardization Parameters and Phytochemical Investigation of Ficus deltoidea. American Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 1 (3): 237-243, (Scopus).http://n0143855.servername.com/qredirect.php?doi=ajbmb.2011.237.243&linkid=pdf
22. Avinash P, Idress H. Attitalla, Ramgopal M, Santhosh Ch, Balaji. 2011. M. In vitro antimicrobial and antioxidant activities of bark extracts of Bauhinia purpurea. 2011. African Journal of Biotechnology. 10 (45): 9160-9164 (ISI, IF: 0.565). http://www.academicjournals.org/AJB/PDF/pdf2011/17Aug/Avinash et al.pdf
23. Idress H. Attitalla and Abobaker M. Alhasin 2012. Traits Biologically Interacting Azospirillum lipoferum Strain R23. Advances in Biological Research. 6 (2): 87-94, 2012.(PubMed).
24. Elham Farsi, Armaghan Shafaei, Sook Yee Hor, Mohamed B. Khadeer Ahamed, Mun Fei Yam, Idress Hamad Attitalla, Mohd. Z. Asmawi, and Zhari Ismail. 2011. Correlation between enzymes inhibitory and antioxidant activities of standardized fractions of methanolic extract obtained from Ficus deltoidea leaves. African Journal of Biotechnology. 10: (67): 15184-15194. (ISI, IF: 0.565). http://www.academicjournals.org/AJB/PDF/pdf2011/31Oct/Farsi et al.pdf
25. Evueh, A. G, Okhuoya, J. A. and Osemwegie, O., and Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Evaluation Phylloplane Fungi as Biocontrol Agent of Corynespora Leaf Disease of Rubber (Hevea Brasiliensis Muell. ARG.). 2011. World Journal of Fungal and Plant Biology. 2 (1): 01-05.
26. Muhammed Sarwar, Idress H. Attitalla, Mohammad Abdollahi. 2011. A Review on the Recent Advances in Pharmacological Studies on Medicinal Plants; Animal Studies are Done but Clinical Studies Needs Completing. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 6 (8): 867-883. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=ajava.2011.867.883&linkid=pdf
27. Idress H. Attitalla. 2011. Felicia muricata Leaf Extract May not Completely Safe for Oral Remedies. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 6 (9): 884-885. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869) http://22.214.171.124/qredirect.php?doi=ajava.2011.884.885&linkid=pdf
28. Idress H. Attitalla. 2011. Pharmacological Properties of Cassia nigricans Vahl Against Human and Veterinary Diseases. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 6 (9): 886-887. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869).
29. Idress H. Attitalla. 2011. Motivational and Educational Campaings May Enhance the Attidue 0f Blood Donors Swiftly. Trends in Applied Sciences Research. 6 (11): 1238-1240. (ISI, Scopus) http://www.scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=tasr.2011.1238.1240&linkid=pdf
30. Muhammed Nouman Sohail, Fiaz Rasul, Asia Karim, Uzma Kanwal and Idress H. Attitalla. 2011. Plant as a Source of Natural Antiviral Agents. Asian Journal of Animal and Veterinary. 6 (12): 1125-1152. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869)
31. Idress H. Attitalla. 2011. Changes in the Iron Indices is Major Reason of Serum Hormone Disturbance in Thalassemia Patients. Journal of Medical Sciences. 11: 127-128. (ISI, Scopus)
32. Idress H. Attitalla. 2011. Ocimum gratissimum as an Analgesic and Hepatoprotective Plant. Insight Ethnopharmacology. 1 (2): 9-10. (ISI) http://docsdrive.com/pdfs/insightknowledge/ETHNOPHARMA-IK/2011/9-10.pdf
33. G.S. Panwar, Idress Hamad Attitalla and S.K. Guru. 2011. An Efficient in vitro Clonal Propagation and Estimation of Reserpine Content in Different Plant Parts of Rauwolfia serpentina L. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. 6 (4): 217-222.(ISI)
34. Idress H. Attitalla, Hanan M.A. El-Mesmary, Muftah A. Alhorer and Farj M. Shoaeb. 2009. Growth of the green alga Ankistrodesmus under various N/P ratios with spot light on the molecular taxonomy of its three species. Al-Mukhtar Journal of Sciences.24: 22-35.
35. Idress H. Attitalla, Mikaeel Y. Faturi, Salleh A. Kahed and Faheem A. Bin Khayal and Bataw A. Fungal and Aflatoxin Contamination of Feed stuff Samples at El-Beida and Shahat Cities, Libya. (Accepted)-Sebha University Journal (Pure and Applied Sciences).
36. Mikaeel Y. Faturi, M. Faraj M. Shoaeb., and Idress H. Attitalla. Tolerance of some Rhizobium leguminosae bv. vicia to different salt concentrations. (Accepted)-Al-Mukhtar Journal of Sciences.
37. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Anti-Colon Activity in Ethanolic Extract of Phytolacca americana. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 914-915. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.914.915&linkid=pdf
38. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Aloe barbadensis Provides Antiviral Defense to Tasar Silkworm. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 958-959. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.958.959&linkid=pdf
39. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Steroidal Ester of Cassia nigricans Have Antibacterial Potential. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 996-997 (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://docsdrive.com/pdfs/ansinet/pjbs/2011/996-997.pdfc
40. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Effect of Croton penduliflorus on Intestinal Enzymes Activities. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 1128-1129. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.1128.1129&linkid=pdf
41. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Salvia verticillata Effects on Diabetes and Diabetes Complications. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 1130-1131. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.1130.1131&linkid=pdf
42. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. PTU Induction Provide Quick Screening of Hypo and Hyperlipidemia. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 1132-1133. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.1132.1133&linkid=pdf
43. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. A Wound Healer, Ampucare can Inhibits Bacterial Growth. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 1126-1127. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://docsdrive.com/pdfs/ansinet/pjbs/2011/1126-1127.pdf
44. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Lentinus sp. RJ-2 Mushroom is Important Source of Natural Antioxidative Polysaccharides. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 1070-1071. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.1070.1071&linkid=pdf
45. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2011. Modified CTAB Method for High Quality Genomic DNA Extraction from Medicinal Plants. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 14: 998-999. (Review Article) (Scopus, ISI) http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=pjbs.2011.998.999&linkid=pdf
46. Idress Hamad Attitalla, Suliman S. Abdelrawaf, Khawila Saeed Omar, H.M.A. El-Komy and Muhammed Sarwar, 2012. Occurrence and Microbiological Characteristics of Trichoderma in Al-Jabal Al-Akhdar Region, Libya. Journal of Biological Sciences. 12: 209-217. (Scopus, ISI)http://scialert.net/qredirect.php?doi=jbs.2012.209.217&linkid=pdf
47. Idress Hamad Attitalla and Mehmet Ozaslan, 2012. DNA Based Diagnosis of Canine Bacterial Diseases. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 11: 1954-1964. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869)
48. Ahmed A. Issa, Idress H. Attitalla, Hanan M. A. El-Mesmary. 2012. A first Report of Fresh Water Algae at Suluq lake, Libya. Topclass Journal of Microbiology. 1: (1) 018-024.
49. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2012. Wuling Capsule Can Improve Cognitive and Depression Defects of Stroke. Insight Ethnopharmacology. 2: 1-2.
50. El-Dougdoug, Kh.A., A.A. Megahed, B.A. Othman , S.M. Lashin, M.A. Ibrahim, and Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2012. Induction of Salicylic Acid in Cucumber Plants Against Cucumber mosaic cucumovirus Using Biotic Inducers. American Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 3: 248-255 (Scopus)
52. Ch.Santosh, Idress Hamad Attitalla, M.Madan Mohan. 2013. Phytochemical analysis, Antimicrobial and Antioxidant activity of Ethonolic extract of Vernonia anthelmintica. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences. 4 (1): 960 - 966 (IF: 0.47) - http://www.ijpbs.net/archive-issue.php?issueid=21 (Number 96 in the list)
53. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2013. A Bacillus spp. A Probable Source of Thermophilic α-Amylaseproduction at Industrial Scale. Insight Bacteriology. 2 (1): 1-2.http://docsdrive.com/pdfs/insightknowledge/BACTERIOL-IK/2013/1-2.pdf
54. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2013. Lipid Related Genes Could Have a Link with the Regulation of Blood Pressure. Science International. 1: 1.
55. Muhammad Nouman Sohail, S.M.N. Amin and Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2012. PCR Based Diagnosis of Fungal Diseases in Dogs. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 11: 2804-2812. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869)
56. Idress Hamad Attitalla and Mehmet Ozaslan. 2012. DNA Based Diagnosis of Canine Bacterial Diseases. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 11: 1954-1964. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 0.869)http://docsdrive.com/pdfs/medwelljournals/javaa/2012/1954-1964.pdf
57. Idress H. Attitalla. and Faituri, M. Y. Mass Loss and Nutrients Dynamics of Decomposing Aleppo Pine Brown Needle Litter Grown in Al-Jabel Al Akdar Ecoregion. (to be published).
58. Mohamed Younes Abdelftah Hassan1, Omar Abdelateef Omar Saad, Magda Hassan Mahran, Ahmed Ismail Madkour, Suliman S Abdelrawaf and Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2013. A new medium for screening of gram negative bacteria in portable water. International Journal of Bioassays. 2: 379-381. (ISI, Scopus, Impact Factor 3.5).
59. Idress Hamad Attitalla et al.. 2013. Prevalence of Trichoderma species in EL-Jabal EL-Akhdar region, Libya
60. Idress Hamad Attitalla. 2013. Influence of Aspergillus flavus and A.terreus on the protein contents contaminated with Aflatoxins in Peanut Seeds at Al-Bayda Governorate, Libya. (to be published).
61. Idress H. Attitalla. Some biochemical changes in Lycopersicon esculentum Mill. in response to inoculation with Phythopthora megasperma and its significance in induction of resistance against Fusarium wilt. . (to be published).
62. Norlia Mahror, Idress H. Attitalla and Baharuddin Salleh. Screening and factors stimulate gibberellic acid production by Fusarium fujikuroi. (to be published).
63. Idress H. Attitalla. Ibrahim A. A. Balal, Maziah Zakaria, Saad S.M. El-Maraghy. Detection of Aflatoxigenic fungi and Reduction of Aflatoxins in some Commercial Seeds and Grains in Al-Bayda Governorate, Libya. (to be published).
64. Idress H. Attitalla. 2010. Molecular analysis of targeted FUM1 gene for the production of FB1 in Fusarium species associated with different host plants in Malaysia. (to be published).
65. Norlia Mahror, Idress H. Attitalla and Baharuddin Salleh. Correlation between gibberellic acid production and pathogenic behavior of Fusarium fujikuroi that cause bakanae disease of rice. (to be published).
66. Idress H. Attitalla, Saber E. Mansour, Laith K.T. Al-Ani, Aeshah M. Mohammed, Mikaeel Y. Faturi, Ibrahim A. A. Balal and Saad S.M. El-Maraghy. Influence of Aspergillus flavus and Aspergillus terreus in the protein value of the two varieties of peanut grains. (Poster at the International Mycotoxin Conference to be published - held at the Park Royal Hotel, Feringgi Beach, Penang Malaysia from 1st to 4th December 2010).
His current research
interests include non-linear analysis of biomedical time series, specially the
analysis of electroencephalographic and magnetoencephalographic recordings to
help physicians in the diagnosis of brain disorders
Research Interest: Non-point source, soil heavy metal, absorbing Material, and restoration
Research Interest: Designing and preparing new nanobiomaterials Characterizing
physical and chemical properties, biocompatibility and bioactivity of the
fatigue, motor units, innervation zone, anal sphincter, MMG, biofeedback,
cervical kinematics, helical axis
Berber phonetics, Automatic
Speech processing, Speech disorders Acoustic phonetics, Automatic Speech
Recognition, Speech Synthesis, Artificial Neural NetworksArabic phonetics
Published On: August 12, 2019 | Pages: 019 - 060Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 05, 2019 | Pages: 007 - 018Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 25, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 31, 2018 | Pages: 021 - 024Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 21, 2018 | Pages: 010 - 020Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 02, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 009Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 10, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 16, 2016 | Pages: 003 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 23, 2016 | Pages: 001 - 002Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 17, 2015 | Pages: 021 - 024Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to continue my services as an editor in this journal for journal growth. The editor and reviewer comments in this journal are good and fair. I suggest that journal should actively participate with different valuable conference and publish papers as conference proceedings. The manuscript submission process is easy and user friendly. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the manuscript submission and publication time line. I mostly like the blind review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the website
"The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I will definetely recomend this journal for getting major indexing platforms. I recomend my staff and friends who were experts in this journal to submit their works in this journal. The process between submission and publication timeline in this journal are satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal.
The required information can get easily on the journal webpage.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and satisfactory. The journal should accept high quality manuscripts. Manuscript submission process in this journal is smooth and user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal to get indexed in major indexing platforms. I will recommend my co experts to submit their manuscripts for supporting the journal. The time line between submission and publication of manuscript is Hassel-free. I can find the required information in the website easily.
A good journal which is considerate and helpful in publishing your work.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommended this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quick reply and short time process. The required information is easily available on the website.
About my experience in publishing
with Peertechz Publications...
Good communication, Quick responses,
Friendly stuff, Low fees, nice platform for articles
I recommend them for all
More than happy to assist the journal as required and confer my services. The website of the journal need to be improved. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the journal webpage of the journal. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
I will continue my association with this journal as an editor and provide my services. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are genuine. The journal will be great, if it can get annual citation report. The manuscript submission process is smooth and cool. I definitely recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to my colleagues. I am satisfied with the submission and publication process with this journal. I like the speedy publishing process in this journal. The website is user-friendly.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
Manuel Jose Lis Arias
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
Archive of Biochemistry
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
UNIVERSITY OF REIMS , FRANCE
Archives of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy
California South University, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR)/FDA, USA
Global Journal of Anesthesiology