Nervous system Cerebral cortex Neural stem cells 3D reconstruction Embryonic development Phylogeny Enhancers Cis-regulation Mental retardation Anxiety Behavior
Translational Research, Limbic system in the brain, stress, neurodegeneration
Experience in Human Body Vascular Embalming (Femoral and Carotid Route).
My research areas are Epilepsy and Epileptogenesis and Alzheimers disease.
NO.12, 3rd cross Jayaram chettiar nagar,
Research Interest: Human Anatomy, Human Histology, Human Osteology, Human Embryology
List of Publications:
1. 1B. Rajesh*, 2N.Anandaramajayan, 2V.Santhi, 3K.C. Mallikarjuna,3S.I. Tolanur, 4R. Praveen Kumar; An abnormal radicle of Median Nerve from Musculocutaneous nerve in the Arm; Journal of Current Trends in Clinical Medicine & Laboratory Biochemistry; Volume 1, Issue 2, July-September 2013; P 34-36.
2. 1N.Anandaramajayan*, 2B.Rajesh, Unilateral Renal Agenesis with Variation in th Vascular pattern of testis, suprarenal gland and diaphragm- A Case report; Journal of Current Trends in Clinical Medicine & Laboratory Biochemistry; Volume 2, Issue 2, April-june 2014; P 66-71.
3. 1N.Anandaramajayan*, 2K.C.Mallikarjuna. Fused Typical Cervical Vertebra – A Case Report; Journal of Current Trends in Clinical Medicine & Laboratory Biochemistry; Volume 2, Issue 4, October-December 2015; P 64-66.
4. Anandaramajayan Nallathambi,1,2 and Rajesh Bhargavan. Regulation of estrous cycle by Cynodon dactylon in letrozole induced polycystic ovarian syndrome in Wistars albino rats. Anat Cell Biol. 2019 Dec;52(4):511-517.
5. Rajesh Bhargavan, Santhi Venkatapathy and Anandaramajayan Nallathambi, Persisting subcardinal vein associated with unilateral ectopic pelvic kidney, Anat Cell Biol. 2019 Dec;52(4):522-524.
6. VijshaPhalgunan, Anandaramajayan nallathambi, A Study on Bifurcation of Brachial Artery in South Indian Population( Tamil nadu and Puducherry). Indian Journal of Anatomy Volume 7 Number 1, January-February 2018 73-77.
7. Anandaramajayan Nallathambi, Rajesh Bhargavan, Expression of IGF-1R, SIRT1, and LEPTIN in the therapeutic effect of Cynodon.dactylon in Letrozole induced PCOS rats , International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences: Vol. 11 No. 1 (2020): 1149-1154
8. Anandaramajayan Nallathambi, Rajesh Bhargavan, Biochemical and Hormonal Profile of Letrozole Induced Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome in Wistars Albino Rats treated with Cynodon dactylon , International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences: Vol. 11 No. 1 (2020):1136-1141.
Research Interest: Regional Anatomy, Embryology, Histology, Genetics.
Number of Publications: 173
Manuel Jose Lis Arias
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
Archive of Biochemistry
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome