Research Interest: Pain, health management, pain management and cost economy
Research Interest: Kinanthropometry, Exercise Physiology
Research Interest: Orthopedic Rehabilitation; Sports Rehabilitation; Chronic pain; Matrix Rhythm Therapy
Research Interest: Mindfulness; Positive Psychology; Psychological Wellbeing; Physiological Wellbeing
PhD and full professor at the Department of Physical Education and Sports (University of Seville). He collaborates with several foreign research centers and has been an author in the main journals of the biomedical field, highlighting his contribution in the manual Exercise and Chronic Disease. An Evidence-Based Approach in the Editorial Routledge or publications in APMR, CER or EJAP. As a result of these studies, he received a prestigious research award at the XVII Andalusian Institute of Sport Sports Research Awards. In addition to a clear line focused on physical activity and health (especially focused on fibromyalgia, diabetes, aging or practice habits), has developed in parallel studies related to sport sciences, again, with very positive results as international publications in the JSS or the JSCR, among others. During these years he has participated in numerous research projects both with the public administration (Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Health of the Junta de Andalucía), and the private sector (Sevilla FC SAD or PowerPlate) and is part of the Editorial Committee or external reviewer from prestigious international journals (eg AC&R, J Pain Res, Mayo Clinics, etc.). In short, and as a member of the Andalusian Center for Research in Physical Activity, Health and Sport, is very aware of the importance of physical exercise to improve the health and physical condition of the population.
Research Interest: Fibromyalgia, Obesity, Exercise, Strength Training
List of Pubications:
1. Sañudo B. (2017). Nuevas tecnologías aplicadas a la actividad física y el deporte. Thomson-Aranzadi. ISBN. ISBN: 978-84-9177-316-0
2. Sañudo B. (2016). El caso de las wearable technologies en la actividad física y el deporte. En: Emprendiendo en el sector deportivo. Thomson-Aranzadi. ISBN. 978-84-9099-588-4
3. García J. - Sañudo, B, Sánchez, A., Fernández J., Pozo-Cruz, J. (2015). Emprendimiento y Deporte: de la teoría a la aplicación. ISBN. 978-84-16326-50-1.
4. Borja Sañudo, Vicente Martínez, José Muñoa. (2012). Actividad Física en Poblaciones Especiales. Salud y Calidad de Vida. Sevilla: Wanceulen Editorial Deportiva. ISBN. 978-84-9993-000-0
5. Borja Sañudo, Jerónimo García. (2012). Nuevas Orientaciones para una actividad física saludable en centro de fitness. Sevilla: Wanceulen Editorial Deportiva. ISBN. 978-84-9993-219-4
6. Borja Sañudo, Adrián Feria (2012). Cáncer de mama y ejercicio físico: Bases para su prescripción. En: AF en Poblaciones Especiales. Salud y CdV. Wanceulen Editorial Deportiva. Pp 155-165
7. Iván Chulvi, Fernando Mata, Borja Sañudo, Marzo da Silva (2012). Entrenamiento funcional en personas mayores. En: AF en Poblaciones Especiales. Salud y CdV. Wanceulen Editorial Deportiva. Pp 167-191
8. Borja Sañudo, Delfín Galiano. (2012). La actividad física en personas con Fibromialgia. En: La práctica de actividades físico-deportivas en personas con patologías. MAD SL. Pp 227-252
9. Sañudo B. Fibromyalgia. (2011). In Saxton JM. Exercise and Chronic Disease. An Evidence-Based Approach. Routledge. 9780415498616
10. Sañudo B, Muñoz T, Davison GW, Lopez-Lluch G, Del Pozo-Cruz J. High-Intensity Interval Training Combined With Vibration and Dietary Restriction Improves Body Composition and Blood Lipids in Obese Adults: A Randomized Trial. Dose Response. 2018;16(3):1559325818797.
11. Russell D, Álvarez Gallardo IC, Wilson I, Hughes CM, Davison GW, Sañudo B, McVeigh JG. 'Exercise to me is a scary word': perceptions of fatigue, sleep dysfunction, and exercise in people with fibromyalgia syndrome-a focus group study. Rheumatol Int. 2018 Mar;38(3):507-515.
12. Sá-Caputo D, Paineiras-Domingos L, Carvalho-Lima R,… Sañudo B, Bernardo-Filho M. Potential effects of whole-body vibration exercises on blood flow kinetics of different populations: a systematic review with a suitable approach. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2017 Jul 7;14(4 Suppl):41-51
13. Sañudo B, de Hoyo M, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Carrasco L, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Tejero S, Firth E. A systematic review of the exercise effect on bone health: the importance of assessing mechanical loading in perimenopausal and postmenopausal women. Menopause. 2017 Oct;24(10):1208-1216.
14. Muñoz-Vera T, Sañudo B, del Pozo-Cruz B, del Pozo-Cruz J, Sánchez-Oliver AJ, Lopez-Lluch G. Influence of the level of physical activity on physical fitness, lipid profile and health outcomes in overweight/obese adults with similar nutritional status. Science & Sports, 2017; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scispo.2016.05.006
15. de Hoyo M, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Mateo-Cortes J, Domínguez-Cobo S, Fernandes O, Del Ojo JJ, Gonzalo-Skok O. Effects of 10-week eccentric overload training on kinetic parameters during change of direction in football players. J Sports Sci. 2016 Jul;34(14):1380-7.
16. de Hoyo M, Cohen DD, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Álvarez-Mesa A, Del Ojo JJ, Domínguez-Cobo S, Mañas V, Otero-Esquina C. Influence of football match time-motion parameters on recovery time course of muscle damage and jump ability. J Sports Sci. 2016 Jul;34(14):1363-70.
17. de Hoyo M, Gonzalo-Skok O, Sañudo B, Carrascal C, Plaza-Armas JR, Camacho-Candil F, Otero-Esquina C. Comparative Effects of In-Season Full-Back Squat, Resisted Sprint Training, and Plyometric Training on Explosive Performance in U-19 Elite Soccer Players. J Strength Cond Res. 2016 Feb;30(2):368-77.
18. Sañudo B, Rueda D, Pozo-Cruz BD, de Hoyo M, Carrasco L. Validation of a Video Analysis Software Package for Quantifying Movement Velocity in Resistance Exercises. J Strength Cond Res. 2016 Oct;30(10):2934-41.
19. de Hoyo M, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Domínguez-Cobo S, Mateo-Cortes J, Cadenas-Sánchez MM, Nimphius S. Effects of Traditional Versus Horizontal Inertial Flywheel Power Training on Common Sport-Related Tasks. J Hum Kinet. 2015 Oct 14;47:155-67.
20. Tejero S, Cejudo P, Quintana-Gallego E, Sañudo B, Oliva-Pascual-Vaca A. The role of daily physical activity and nutritional status on bone turnover in cystic fibrosis: a cross-sectional study. Braz J Phys Ther. 2016 Mar 18. pii: S1413-35552016005004102.
21. Sañudo B, César-Castillo M, Tejero S, Cordero-Arriaza FJ, Oliva-Pascual-Vaca Á, Figueroa A. Effects of Vibration on Leg Blood Flow After Intense Exercise and Its Influence on Subsequent Exercise Performance. J Strength Cond Res. 2016 Apr;30(4):1111-7.
22. Álvarez Barbosa F, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Alfonso-Rosa RM, Sañudo B, Rogers ME. Factors Associated with the Risk of Falls of Nursing Home Residents Aged 80 or Older. Rehabilitation Nursing, 2015.
23. Del Pozo-Cruz J, Alfonso-Rosa RM, Castillo-Cuerva A, Sañudo B, Nolan P, Del Pozo-Cruz B. Depression symptoms are associated with key health outcomes in women with fibromyalgia: a cross-sectional study. Int J Rheum Dis. 2015 Jul 14. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12564.
24. Alfonso-Rosa RM, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Sañudo B, Abellán JM. Cost-utility analysis of a 12-week whole-body vibration based treatment for people with type 2 diabetes: reanalysis of a RCT in a primary care context. Public Health. 2015. pii: S0033-3506(15)00092-X.
25. de Hoyo M, Pozzo M, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Gonzalo-Skok O, Domínguez-Cobo S, Morán-Camacho E. Effects of a 10-week in-season eccentric-overload training program on muscle-injury prevention and performance in junior elite soccer players. IJSP. 2015 Jan;10(1):46-52.
26. Sañudo B, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, Figueroa A, Saxton JM. Vagal modulation and symptomatology following a 6-month aerobic exercise program for women with fibromyalgia. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2015 Jan-Feb;33(1 Suppl 88):S41-5. Epub 2015 Mar 17.
27. de Hoyo M, de la Torre A, Pradas F, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Mateo-Cortes J, Domínguez-Cobo S, Fernandes O, Gonzalo-Skok O. Effects of eccentric overload bout on change of direction and performance in soccer players. Int J Sports Med. 2015 Apr;36(4):308-14.
28. Russell D, Álvarez-Gallardo IC, Hughes CM, Davison GW, Sañudo B, McVeigh JG. The Effectiveness of Exercise in the Management of Fatigue and Sleep Dysfunction in Fibromyalgia Syndrome: A Systematic Review. Rheumatology; 2014; 10.1093/rheumatology/keu116.001
29. del Pozo-Cruz B, Alfonso-R, del Pozo-Cruz J, Sañudo B, Rogers ME. Effects of a 12-wk whole-body vibration based intervention to improve type 2 diabetes. Maturitas. 2014 Jan;77(1):52-8.
30. Alfonso-Rosa RM, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Sañudo B, Rogers ME. Test-Retest Reliability and Minimal Detectable Change Scores for Fitness Assessment in Older Adults with Type 2 Diabetes. Rehabil Nurs. 2014; 39(5):260-8.
31. Sañudo B, Alfonso-Rosa R, Del Pozo-Cruz B, et al. WBV training improves leg blood flow and adiposity in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Sep;113(9):2245-52.
32. Del Pozo-Cruz J, Alfonso-Rosa RM, Ugia JL, McVeigh JG, Pozo-Cruz BD, Sañudo B. A primary care-based randomized controlled trial of 12-week whole-body vibration for balance improvement in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013 Nov;94(11):2112-8.
33. Alfonso-Rosa RM, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Sañudo B. The relationship between nutritional status, functional capacity, and health-related quality of life in older adults with type 2 diabetes: a pilot explanatory study. J Nutr Health Aging. 2013 Apr;17(4):315-21.
34. Sañudo B, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, Oliva-Pascual-Vaca Á, Rodríguez-Blanco C. Changes in body balance and functional performance following whole-body vibration training in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. J Rehabil Med. 2013 Jul;45(7):678-84.
35. Del Pozo-Cruz B, Alfonso-Rosa RM, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Sañudo B, Rogers ME. Effects of a 12-wk whole-body vibration intervention to improve type 2 diabetes. Maturitas. 2013. 5122(13)00289-2.
36. Sañudo B, César-Castillo M, Tejero S, et al. Cardiac autonomic response during recovery from a maximal exercise using whole body vibration. Complement Ther Med. 2013 Aug;21(4):294-9.
37. de Hoyo M, Álvarez-Mesa A, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Domínguez S. Immediate effect of kinesio taping on muscle response in young elite soccer players. J Sport Rehabil. 2013 Feb;22(1):53-8.
38. Sañudo B, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, McVeigh JG. Effects of exercise training and detraining in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome: a 3-yr longitudinal study. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2012 Jul;91(7):561-9; quiz 570-3
39. Sañudo B, de Hoyo M, Carrasco L, et al. Effect of whole-body vibration exercise on balance in women with fibromyalgia syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2012 Feb;18(2):158-64
40. Sañudo B, Feria A, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, Santos R, Gamboa H. Gender differences in knee stability in response to whole-body vibration. J Strength Cond Res. 2012 Aug;26(8):2156-65.
41. Sañudo B, Galiano D, Carrasco L, et al. Effects of a prolonged exercise program on key health outcomes in women with fibromyalgia: a randomized controlled trial. J Rehabil Med. 2011 May;43(6):521-6.
C.2. Research projects and grants:
• I+D projects: 5(1 IP); Funds: ≈ 170.000€
• Contracts with companies: 14 (6 IP); ≈20.000€
Research Interest: Exercise training, sirtuin, myocardial infarction, heart failure, inflammation
Research Interest: Ultrasonography; ultrasound imaging; muscle morphology; Achilles tendon; sonoelastography; imaging
Research Interest: Physical training, physical exercise, thermoregulation, hypertension, nitric oxide, cardiac myocytes, heart excitation-contraction coupling, cardiovascular pathophysiology, bone pathophysiology
Research Interest: Biomechanics, spine, diagnostic ultrasound imaging, rehabilitation
Research Interest: Elite athletes, spirometry, genetics, gene polymorphisms, body composition assessment.
Research Interest: Gene Therapy in Orthopaedics; Clinical treatment of orthopaedics diseases; Gene therapy for bone and cartilage regeneration; Aging and Metabolism; New animal models for gene therapy in orthopaedics; Study on biomaterials as bone substitutes in Orthopaedics; Intervertebral disc aging and disc degeneration; Spine Trauma in adults; Spine diseases and spine trauma in athletes; Trauma and surgical treatments in sport medicine
Research Interest: Knee Surgery, Shoulder Surgery, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery, 3D-Printing
Research Interest: Sports medicine and physiotherapy
Published On: February 04, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 001Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: September 27, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: November 03, 2017 | Pages: 018 - 020Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: July 03, 2017 | Pages: 016 - 017Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: June 01, 2017 | Pages: 010 - 015Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: March 23, 2017 | Pages: 005 - 009Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: February 07, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: December 30, 2016 | Pages: 005 - 006Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
I would thank you very much for exception on
I would also thank you and your team for all the
nice work you do.
I like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and acceptable. Manuscript submission process in this journal are user free. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I can easily find the required information on the website.
I definitely confer my services and continue my association as an editor in this journal. The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I propose this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. I recommend to my staff for manuscripts submission in this journal.
I am happy to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Low publication fee for authors would help for the growth of Journal. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. The required information is easily accessible on the website.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quickness.
I will continue my association as an editor for this journal and provide my services. The editors and reviewer comments in the journal are fair and trustable. The manuscript submission process in this journal is easy. I will suggest my colleagues and other scientists to submit their research works for supporting journal growth. I can easily find the required information on website.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the rapidity. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
experience of publishing with Peertechz Publications can be summed up in one word,
“awesome!" From great author relationship service to prompt, detailed
review to thorough and timely return of manuscript. Guess what, I appreciate
the plagiarism check and your custom of sending detailed report.
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. Comments from editors as well as reviewers are fair and Professional. The process of manuscript submission process is user friendly. I definitely recommend some of my colleagues for manuscript submission for publication in this journal. Time line process of manuscript submission and publication is acceptable.
More than happy to assist the journal as required and confer my services. The website of the journal need to be improved. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
Ohio State University, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
California South University, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension