Research Interest: Pain, health management, pain management and cost economy
Research Interest: Ultrasonography; ultrasound imaging; muscle morphology; Achilles tendon; sonoelastography; imaging
Research Interest: Knee Surgery, Shoulder Surgery, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery, 3D-Printing
Research Interest: Sports medicine and physiotherapy
Research Interest: Elite athletes, spirometry, genetics, gene polymorphisms, body composition assessment.
Research Interest: Orthopedic Rehabilitation; Sports Rehabilitation; Chronic pain; Matrix Rhythm Therapy
Research Interest: He is also a Research Clinical Specialist at the Spinal Cord Injury Service & Disorders located at McGuire Medical Center.
Research Interest: Gene Therapy in Orthopaedics; Clinical treatment of orthopaedics diseases; Gene therapy for bone and cartilage regeneration; Aging and Metabolism; New animal models for gene therapy in orthopaedics; Study on biomaterials as bone substitutes in Orthopaedics; Intervertebral disc aging and disc degeneration; Spine Trauma in adults; Spine diseases and spine trauma in athletes; Trauma and surgical treatments in sport medicine
Research Interest: Biomechanics, spine, diagnostic ultrasound imaging, rehabilitation
Research Interest: Exercise training, sirtuin, myocardial infarction, heart failure, inflammation
Research Interest: Physical training, physical exercise, thermoregulation, hypertension, nitric oxide, cardiac myocytes, heart excitation-contraction coupling, cardiovascular pathophysiology, bone pathophysiology
Research Interest: Mindfulness; Positive Psychology; Psychological Wellbeing; Physiological Wellbeing
PhD and full professor at the Department of Physical Education and Sports (University of Seville). He collaborates with several foreign research centers and has been an author in the main journals of the biomedical field, highlighting his contribution in the manual Exercise and Chronic Disease. An Evidence-Based Approach in the Editorial Routledge or publications in APMR, CER or EJAP. As a result of these studies, he received a prestigious research award at the XVII Andalusian Institute of Sport Sports Research Awards. In addition to a clear line focused on physical activity and health (especially focused on fibromyalgia, diabetes, aging or practice habits), has developed in parallel studies related to sport sciences, again, with very positive results as international publications in the JSS or the JSCR, among others. During these years he has participated in numerous research projects both with the public administration (Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Health of the Junta de Andalucía), and the private sector (Sevilla FC SAD or PowerPlate) and is part of the Editorial Committee or external reviewer from prestigious international journals (eg AC&R, J Pain Res, Mayo Clinics, etc.). In short, and as a member of the Andalusian Center for Research in Physical Activity, Health and Sport, is very aware of the importance of physical exercise to improve the health and physical condition of the population.
Research Interest: Fibromyalgia, Obesity, Exercise, Strength Training
List of Pubications:
1. Sañudo B. (2017). Nuevas tecnologías aplicadas a la actividad física y el deporte. Thomson-Aranzadi. ISBN. ISBN: 978-84-9177-316-0
2. Sañudo B. (2016). El caso de las wearable technologies en la actividad física y el deporte. En: Emprendiendo en el sector deportivo. Thomson-Aranzadi. ISBN. 978-84-9099-588-4
3. García J. - Sañudo, B, Sánchez, A., Fernández J., Pozo-Cruz, J. (2015). Emprendimiento y Deporte: de la teoría a la aplicación. ISBN. 978-84-16326-50-1.
4. Borja Sañudo, Vicente Martínez, José Muñoa. (2012). Actividad Física en Poblaciones Especiales. Salud y Calidad de Vida. Sevilla: Wanceulen Editorial Deportiva. ISBN. 978-84-9993-000-0
5. Borja Sañudo, Jerónimo García. (2012). Nuevas Orientaciones para una actividad física saludable en centro de fitness. Sevilla: Wanceulen Editorial Deportiva. ISBN. 978-84-9993-219-4
6. Borja Sañudo, Adrián Feria (2012). Cáncer de mama y ejercicio físico: Bases para su prescripción. En: AF en Poblaciones Especiales. Salud y CdV. Wanceulen Editorial Deportiva. Pp 155-165
7. Iván Chulvi, Fernando Mata, Borja Sañudo, Marzo da Silva (2012). Entrenamiento funcional en personas mayores. En: AF en Poblaciones Especiales. Salud y CdV. Wanceulen Editorial Deportiva. Pp 167-191
8. Borja Sañudo, Delfín Galiano. (2012). La actividad física en personas con Fibromialgia. En: La práctica de actividades físico-deportivas en personas con patologías. MAD SL. Pp 227-252
9. Sañudo B. Fibromyalgia. (2011). In Saxton JM. Exercise and Chronic Disease. An Evidence-Based Approach. Routledge. 9780415498616
10. Sañudo B, Muñoz T, Davison GW, Lopez-Lluch G, Del Pozo-Cruz J. High-Intensity Interval Training Combined With Vibration and Dietary Restriction Improves Body Composition and Blood Lipids in Obese Adults: A Randomized Trial. Dose Response. 2018;16(3):1559325818797.
11. Russell D, Álvarez Gallardo IC, Wilson I, Hughes CM, Davison GW, Sañudo B, McVeigh JG. 'Exercise to me is a scary word': perceptions of fatigue, sleep dysfunction, and exercise in people with fibromyalgia syndrome-a focus group study. Rheumatol Int. 2018 Mar;38(3):507-515.
12. Sá-Caputo D, Paineiras-Domingos L, Carvalho-Lima R,… Sañudo B, Bernardo-Filho M. Potential effects of whole-body vibration exercises on blood flow kinetics of different populations: a systematic review with a suitable approach. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2017 Jul 7;14(4 Suppl):41-51
13. Sañudo B, de Hoyo M, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Carrasco L, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Tejero S, Firth E. A systematic review of the exercise effect on bone health: the importance of assessing mechanical loading in perimenopausal and postmenopausal women. Menopause. 2017 Oct;24(10):1208-1216.
14. Muñoz-Vera T, Sañudo B, del Pozo-Cruz B, del Pozo-Cruz J, Sánchez-Oliver AJ, Lopez-Lluch G. Influence of the level of physical activity on physical fitness, lipid profile and health outcomes in overweight/obese adults with similar nutritional status. Science & Sports, 2017; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scispo.2016.05.006
15. de Hoyo M, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Mateo-Cortes J, Domínguez-Cobo S, Fernandes O, Del Ojo JJ, Gonzalo-Skok O. Effects of 10-week eccentric overload training on kinetic parameters during change of direction in football players. J Sports Sci. 2016 Jul;34(14):1380-7.
16. de Hoyo M, Cohen DD, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Álvarez-Mesa A, Del Ojo JJ, Domínguez-Cobo S, Mañas V, Otero-Esquina C. Influence of football match time-motion parameters on recovery time course of muscle damage and jump ability. J Sports Sci. 2016 Jul;34(14):1363-70.
17. de Hoyo M, Gonzalo-Skok O, Sañudo B, Carrascal C, Plaza-Armas JR, Camacho-Candil F, Otero-Esquina C. Comparative Effects of In-Season Full-Back Squat, Resisted Sprint Training, and Plyometric Training on Explosive Performance in U-19 Elite Soccer Players. J Strength Cond Res. 2016 Feb;30(2):368-77.
18. Sañudo B, Rueda D, Pozo-Cruz BD, de Hoyo M, Carrasco L. Validation of a Video Analysis Software Package for Quantifying Movement Velocity in Resistance Exercises. J Strength Cond Res. 2016 Oct;30(10):2934-41.
19. de Hoyo M, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Domínguez-Cobo S, Mateo-Cortes J, Cadenas-Sánchez MM, Nimphius S. Effects of Traditional Versus Horizontal Inertial Flywheel Power Training on Common Sport-Related Tasks. J Hum Kinet. 2015 Oct 14;47:155-67.
20. Tejero S, Cejudo P, Quintana-Gallego E, Sañudo B, Oliva-Pascual-Vaca A. The role of daily physical activity and nutritional status on bone turnover in cystic fibrosis: a cross-sectional study. Braz J Phys Ther. 2016 Mar 18. pii: S1413-35552016005004102.
21. Sañudo B, César-Castillo M, Tejero S, Cordero-Arriaza FJ, Oliva-Pascual-Vaca Á, Figueroa A. Effects of Vibration on Leg Blood Flow After Intense Exercise and Its Influence on Subsequent Exercise Performance. J Strength Cond Res. 2016 Apr;30(4):1111-7.
22. Álvarez Barbosa F, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Alfonso-Rosa RM, Sañudo B, Rogers ME. Factors Associated with the Risk of Falls of Nursing Home Residents Aged 80 or Older. Rehabilitation Nursing, 2015.
23. Del Pozo-Cruz J, Alfonso-Rosa RM, Castillo-Cuerva A, Sañudo B, Nolan P, Del Pozo-Cruz B. Depression symptoms are associated with key health outcomes in women with fibromyalgia: a cross-sectional study. Int J Rheum Dis. 2015 Jul 14. doi: 10.1111/1756-185X.12564.
24. Alfonso-Rosa RM, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Sañudo B, Abellán JM. Cost-utility analysis of a 12-week whole-body vibration based treatment for people with type 2 diabetes: reanalysis of a RCT in a primary care context. Public Health. 2015. pii: S0033-3506(15)00092-X.
25. de Hoyo M, Pozzo M, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Gonzalo-Skok O, Domínguez-Cobo S, Morán-Camacho E. Effects of a 10-week in-season eccentric-overload training program on muscle-injury prevention and performance in junior elite soccer players. IJSP. 2015 Jan;10(1):46-52.
26. Sañudo B, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, Figueroa A, Saxton JM. Vagal modulation and symptomatology following a 6-month aerobic exercise program for women with fibromyalgia. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2015 Jan-Feb;33(1 Suppl 88):S41-5. Epub 2015 Mar 17.
27. de Hoyo M, de la Torre A, Pradas F, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Mateo-Cortes J, Domínguez-Cobo S, Fernandes O, Gonzalo-Skok O. Effects of eccentric overload bout on change of direction and performance in soccer players. Int J Sports Med. 2015 Apr;36(4):308-14.
28. Russell D, Álvarez-Gallardo IC, Hughes CM, Davison GW, Sañudo B, McVeigh JG. The Effectiveness of Exercise in the Management of Fatigue and Sleep Dysfunction in Fibromyalgia Syndrome: A Systematic Review. Rheumatology; 2014; 10.1093/rheumatology/keu116.001
29. del Pozo-Cruz B, Alfonso-R, del Pozo-Cruz J, Sañudo B, Rogers ME. Effects of a 12-wk whole-body vibration based intervention to improve type 2 diabetes. Maturitas. 2014 Jan;77(1):52-8.
30. Alfonso-Rosa RM, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Sañudo B, Rogers ME. Test-Retest Reliability and Minimal Detectable Change Scores for Fitness Assessment in Older Adults with Type 2 Diabetes. Rehabil Nurs. 2014; 39(5):260-8.
31. Sañudo B, Alfonso-Rosa R, Del Pozo-Cruz B, et al. WBV training improves leg blood flow and adiposity in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013 Sep;113(9):2245-52.
32. Del Pozo-Cruz J, Alfonso-Rosa RM, Ugia JL, McVeigh JG, Pozo-Cruz BD, Sañudo B. A primary care-based randomized controlled trial of 12-week whole-body vibration for balance improvement in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2013 Nov;94(11):2112-8.
33. Alfonso-Rosa RM, Del Pozo-Cruz B, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Sañudo B. The relationship between nutritional status, functional capacity, and health-related quality of life in older adults with type 2 diabetes: a pilot explanatory study. J Nutr Health Aging. 2013 Apr;17(4):315-21.
34. Sañudo B, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, Oliva-Pascual-Vaca Á, Rodríguez-Blanco C. Changes in body balance and functional performance following whole-body vibration training in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. J Rehabil Med. 2013 Jul;45(7):678-84.
35. Del Pozo-Cruz B, Alfonso-Rosa RM, Del Pozo-Cruz J, Sañudo B, Rogers ME. Effects of a 12-wk whole-body vibration intervention to improve type 2 diabetes. Maturitas. 2013. 5122(13)00289-2.
36. Sañudo B, César-Castillo M, Tejero S, et al. Cardiac autonomic response during recovery from a maximal exercise using whole body vibration. Complement Ther Med. 2013 Aug;21(4):294-9.
37. de Hoyo M, Álvarez-Mesa A, Sañudo B, Carrasco L, Domínguez S. Immediate effect of kinesio taping on muscle response in young elite soccer players. J Sport Rehabil. 2013 Feb;22(1):53-8.
38. Sañudo B, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, McVeigh JG. Effects of exercise training and detraining in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome: a 3-yr longitudinal study. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2012 Jul;91(7):561-9; quiz 570-3
39. Sañudo B, de Hoyo M, Carrasco L, et al. Effect of whole-body vibration exercise on balance in women with fibromyalgia syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2012 Feb;18(2):158-64
40. Sañudo B, Feria A, Carrasco L, de Hoyo M, Santos R, Gamboa H. Gender differences in knee stability in response to whole-body vibration. J Strength Cond Res. 2012 Aug;26(8):2156-65.
41. Sañudo B, Galiano D, Carrasco L, et al. Effects of a prolonged exercise program on key health outcomes in women with fibromyalgia: a randomized controlled trial. J Rehabil Med. 2011 May;43(6):521-6.
C.2. Research projects and grants:
• I+D projects: 5(1 IP); Funds: ≈ 170.000€
• Contracts with companies: 14 (6 IP); ≈20.000€
Research Interest: Paediatric Physical Therapy, neurobiology of physical exercise and euroscience.
Skype I.D: herculesfisio
Published On: February 04, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 001Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: September 27, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: November 03, 2017 | Pages: 018 - 020Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: July 03, 2017 | Pages: 016 - 017Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: June 01, 2017 | Pages: 010 - 015Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: March 23, 2017 | Pages: 005 - 009Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: February 07, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: December 30, 2016 | Pages: 005 - 006Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
I would like to continue as an editor in this journal and confer the services. The comments we are receiving from reviewers and editors are authentic. The journal should add a perspective editor section to lead the authors over contemporary subjects. The manuscript submission process is easy and Hassle free. I surely recommend this journal for getting indexing services in major platforms. I recommend my co staff to submit the research and review works to this journal. The timeline of manuscript submission and publication process is satisfactory. Required information can be found easily on the journal webpage.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Indexing may help for the growth of the Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the layout of the journal. The required information is easily available on the website.
The manuscript submission process is easy and user friendly. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I think the journal should get impact factor for getting indexing. I am satisfied with the manuscript submission and publication time line. I like the peer review process which was very rapid fast in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the website."
I would like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services,. The comments from reviewers and editors are fair as well as professional. The journal should accept high impact articles for faster indexing. The submission process is user friendly and as well as smooth. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I suggest my colleagues for submission of their works to this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the submission, publication timeline of this journal. The publication process of this journal is easy. I am getting the required information in website easily.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and good enough. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the articles format is lucrative. The required information is easy to get on journal webpage.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is increasing the quality of the journal. Publication time at Peertechz is less than a month which is impressive.
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. Comments from editors as well as reviewers are fair and Professional. The process of manuscript submission process is user friendly. I strongly recommend the journal for getting major indexing databases. I definitely recommend some of my colleagues for manuscript submission for publication in this journal. Time line of manuscript submission and publication is acceptable. The journal should choose high quality of research articles for quick journal growth. I can easily find the information on the journal website.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is fast review. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the rapidity. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. Indexing in the major search engines such as PubMed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
Huazong University of Science and Technology, China
Open Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Open Journal of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences