Experienced Security Analyst , Digital Forensic Investigator, Cyber Security Consultant and Internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker from the EC-Council, USA with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Hands-on Hacking experience on various platforms like Kali-Linux, BackTrack 5R3.
Conversant with APT ( Advanced Persistent Threat ) Technologies. Hands-on Forensic experience on tools like EnCase, OSforensics, Autopsy.
Conversant with Live Memory Acquisition tools like Volatility, LiME, Belkasoft RAM Capturer, Rekall and more.
Conversant with Advanced Static and Dynamic Malware Analysis.
Conversant with Stenography and its techniques.
Conversant with Anti-Forensics tools and technologies
Research Interest: Artificial Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Malware Analysis, Mobile Security and Forensics, Network Security and Forensics, Crime Scene Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysis.
Skype ID: sameer.subramanyam
List of Publications:
• Published an article ‘Conflicts in International Cyber Crime and Methodologies of Cyberwar’ (vol 7 issue 7) for ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology’
verify at http://ijarcet.org/?page_id=5881
• Published an article ‘Advanced Insights into Data Privacy, Application Security and Compliance Regulatory Issues with Cloud Computing in Health care’ (vol 7 issue 11) for ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology’
verify at http://ijarcet.org/?page_id=5976
• Published an article ‘Data Privacy and Security on Cloud Computing’ for National Cyber Defense Research Center and National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (NCDRC & NCSSS)
verify at https://emagazine.ncdrc.res.in/
• Published an article ‘Everyday Cryptography’ for CSIH-COMMUNIQUE, National Magazine.
verify at http://www.csih-communique.org/newsletters.html
• Presented a paper on ‘Ethical Hacking and Email Security’ at National Student
Convention conducted by Computer Society of India and won 3rd Best Paper Award.
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Rafal Tomasz Pawliczak
Medical University of Lodz, Poland
Open Journal of Asthma
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Lyon Catholic University (UCLy) and Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes (EPHE), France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety