Experienced Security Analyst , Digital Forensic Investigator, Cyber Security Consultant and Internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker from the EC-Council, USA with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Hands-on Hacking experience on various platforms like Kali-Linux, BackTrack 5R3.
Conversant with APT ( Advanced Persistent Threat ) Technologies. Hands-on Forensic experience on tools like EnCase, OSforensics, Autopsy.
Conversant with Live Memory Acquisition tools like Volatility, LiME, Belkasoft RAM Capturer, Rekall and more.
Conversant with Advanced Static and Dynamic Malware Analysis.
Conversant with Stenography and its techniques.
Conversant with Anti-Forensics tools and technologies
Research Interest: Artificial Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Malware Analysis, Mobile Security and Forensics, Network Security and Forensics, Crime Scene Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysis.
Skype ID: sameer.subramanyam
List of Publications:
• Published an article ‘Conflicts in International Cyber Crime and Methodologies of Cyberwar’ (vol 7 issue 7) for ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology’
verify at http://ijarcet.org/?page_id=5881
• Published an article ‘Advanced Insights into Data Privacy, Application Security and Compliance Regulatory Issues with Cloud Computing in Health care’ (vol 7 issue 11) for ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology’
verify at http://ijarcet.org/?page_id=5976
• Published an article ‘Data Privacy and Security on Cloud Computing’ for National Cyber Defense Research Center and National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (NCDRC & NCSSS)
verify at https://emagazine.ncdrc.res.in/
• Published an article ‘Everyday Cryptography’ for CSIH-COMMUNIQUE, National Magazine.
verify at http://www.csih-communique.org/newsletters.html
• Presented a paper on ‘Ethical Hacking and Email Security’ at National Student
Convention conducted by Computer Society of India and won 3rd Best Paper Award.
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
CHA University, Republic of Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
China University of Political Science and Law, China
Forensic Science Today
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals