Experienced Security Analyst , Digital Forensic Investigator, Cyber Security Consultant and Internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker from the EC-Council, USA with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Hands-on Hacking experience on various platforms like Kali-Linux, BackTrack 5R3.
Conversant with APT ( Advanced Persistent Threat ) Technologies. Hands-on Forensic experience on tools like EnCase, OSforensics, Autopsy.
Conversant with Live Memory Acquisition tools like Volatility, LiME, Belkasoft RAM Capturer, Rekall and more.
Conversant with Advanced Static and Dynamic Malware Analysis.
Conversant with Stenography and its techniques.
Conversant with Anti-Forensics tools and technologies
Research Interest: Artificial Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Malware Analysis, Mobile Security and Forensics, Network Security and Forensics, Crime Scene Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysis.
Skype ID: sameer.subramanyam
List of Publications:
• Published an article ‘Conflicts in International Cyber Crime and Methodologies of Cyberwar’ (vol 7 issue 7) for ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology’
verify at http://ijarcet.org/?page_id=5881
• Published an article ‘Advanced Insights into Data Privacy, Application Security and Compliance Regulatory Issues with Cloud Computing in Health care’ (vol 7 issue 11) for ‘International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology’
verify at http://ijarcet.org/?page_id=5976
• Published an article ‘Data Privacy and Security on Cloud Computing’ for National Cyber Defense Research Center and National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (NCDRC & NCSSS)
verify at https://emagazine.ncdrc.res.in/
• Published an article ‘Everyday Cryptography’ for CSIH-COMMUNIQUE, National Magazine.
verify at http://www.csih-communique.org/newsletters.html
• Presented a paper on ‘Ethical Hacking and Email Security’ at National Student
Convention conducted by Computer Society of India and won 3rd Best Paper Award.
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Samy I. McFarlane
State University of New York, Downstate Medical Centre, Brooklyn, New York, USA
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Former member of MGH, USA
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Ohio State University, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology