Dr. Srivastava is the materials scientist at Essilor International, MA, USA, where he leads the color management and materials related projects for films & laminates department. Before joining the Essilor International, Dr. Srivastava worked as study director for Toxikon Corporation, MA, USA where he led various biomedical devices and pharmaceutical related industrial projects. He also worked as engineer and quality manager in SABIC Innovative Plastics (previously known as GE Plastics) in India, where he led projects based on high performance and engineering thermoplastics.
Dr. Srivastava holds a Ph.D. degree in polymer science and plastics engineering from University of Massachusetts (UMass) Lowell, USA. During his Ph.D., he also had experience working as intern with Procter and Gamble (P&G), USA. He holds a master’s degree in materials science and engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, India. During his master’s, he was also a recipient of prestigious Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD) Fellowship and carried out his master’s project in Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research (IPF) Dresden.
Dr. Srivastava is the author of 4 peer reviewed publications and the inventor of 1 US patent, and he has vast industrial and academic experience in the field of polymer science and antimicrobial biomaterials. His research interests includes polymer physics, polymer chemistry and characterization, polymeric blends and composites, processing and rheology, biomaterials, and antimicrobial restorative composite materials.
- Polymer Physics, Polymer Chemistry and Characterization, Polymeric Blends and Composites, Processing and Rheology, Biomaterials, and Antimicrobial Restorative Composite Materials.
Skype ID: srirohit84
List of Publications:
1- “In situ preparation of polyimide composites based on functionalized carbon nanotubes”, R Srivastava, S Banerjee, D Jehnichen, B Voit, F Böhme, Macromolecular Materials and Engineering (2009), 294 (2), 96-102.
2- “Silver sulfadiazine immobilized glass as antimicrobial fillers for dental restorative materials”, R Srivastava, Y Sun, Materials Science and Engineering C (2017), 75, 524-534
3- “Fluorinated bis-GMA as potential monomers for dental restorative composite materials”, R Srivastava, J Wolska, J Walkowiak-Kulikowska, H Koroniak, Y Sun, European Polymer Journal (2017) 90, 334-343
4- “BisGMA analogues as monomers and diluents for dental restorative composite materials”, R Srivastava, J Liu, C He, Y Sun, Materials Science and Engineering C (2018), 88, 25-31
2016.01-present Biotechnology Research Center, Shandong Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Jinan, China, Associated professor
2013.01-2015.12 Post doctorate, Shandong Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Jinan, China
Duty: Do research in production of secondary metabolites in microalgae
2014.04-2015.06 Research scholar, University of Arkansans at Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America.
Research Interest: Biotechionlogy, Bioengineering, Microbiotechnology
(1) Excellent graduate of Northeast Agriculture University in 2006
(2) Outstanding Students’ Leadership Scholarship of DRE at Northeast Agriculture University in 2005.
(3) Excellent student cadre of Northeast Agriculture University in 2005
(4) Excellent student award by Northeast Agriculture University in 2004
Skype ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Publications:
(1) Gao Chen, Shujie Qu, Qiang Wang, Fei Bian, Zhenying Peng,Yan Zhang, Haitao Ge, Jinhui Yu, Ning Xuan, Yuping Bi, Qingfang He* (2014) Transgenic expression of delta-6 and delta-15 fatty acid desaturases enhances omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid accumulation in Synechocystis sp. PCC6803, Biotechnology for Biofuels, 7:32, doi:10.1186/1754-6834-7-32
(2) Huairong Zhong, Yong Xue, Xiaoyuan Lu, Qiang Shao, Yuelei Cao, Zhaoxia Wu*, Gao Chen* (2018) The effects of different degrees of procyanidin polymerization on the nutrient absorption and digestive enzyme activity in mice, Molecules, 23(11), 2916; doi:10.3390/molecules23112916.
(3) Gao Chen*§, Jun Chen§, Qingfang He, Yan Zhang, Zhenying Peng, Zhongxue Fan,Fei Bian,Jinhui Yu, Song Qin* (2017) Functional expression of the Arachis hypogaea L. Acyl-ACP thioesterases AhFatA and AhFatB enhances fatty acid production in Synechocystis sp. PCC6803, Energies, 10(12), 2093; doi: 10.3390/en10122093.
(4) Jun Chen, Wenjun Shi, Wenjun Li, Gao Chen* and Song Qin* (2018) Specific genetic variation in two non-motilewild-type substrains of the model cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803, Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00343-019-7291-1.
(5) Gao Chen, Zhenying Peng, Lei Shan, Ning Xuan, Guiying Tang, Yan Zhang, Lan Li, Qingfang He* and Yuping Bi*, Cloning of Acyl-ACP Thioesterase FatA from Arachis hypogaea L. and Its Expression in Escherichia coli, Biomed Research International, doi:10.1155/2012/652579, 2012.
(6) Gao Chen, Qingfang He, Ning Xuan, Zhenying Peng, Lei Shan, Guiying Tang and Yuping Bi*, Functional expression analysis of an acyl-ACP thioesterase FatB1 from Arachis hypogaea L. seeds in Escherichia coli, Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment, Vol.10 (3&4): 332-336，2012.
(7) Ling Zheng, Jay Shockey, Fei Bian, Gao Chen, Lei Shan, Xinguo Li, Shubo Wan*, Zhenying Peng*. (2017) Variant Amino Acid Residues Alter the Enzyme Activity of Peanut Type 2 Diacylglycerol Acyltransferases. Frontiers in Plant Science, 2017, 8: 1751
(8) Hua Zhang, Shuyi Liu, Gao Chen, Xu Liu, Ning Xuan, Yongyi Yang, Wei Liu, Hanfang Ding, Fangyin Yao*. Genetic dissection of QTLs and differentiation analysis of alleles for heading date genes in rice. PLoS ONE, 2018, 13(1): e0190491.
(9) Zhenying Peng, Lan Li, LianQun Yang, Bin Zhang, Gao Chen, Yuping Bi*, Overexpression of Peanut Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase 2 in Escherichia coli, PLoS ONE, Vol.8 (4): e61363-336, 2013.
(10) Yongyi Yang, Hua Zhang, Ning Xuan, Gao Chen, Xu Liu, Fangyi Yao*, Hanfeng Ding* (2016) Identification of Blast Resistance Genes in 358 Rice Germplasms (Oryza sativa L.) using Functional Molecular Markers, European Journal of Plant Pathology, 2017, 148(3): 567-576.
(11) Jinhui Yu, Yu Wang, Jie Sun, Fei Bian, Gao Chen,Yan Zhang, Yuping Bi*, and Yingjie Wu* (2016) Antioxidant activity of alcohol aqueous extracts of Crypthecodinium cohnii and Schizochytrium sp. Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE B (Biomedicine & Biotechnology) , 2016, 1.
(12) Fei Bian*, Shousong Yue, Zhenying Peng, Xiaowei Zhang, Gao Chen, Jinhui Yu, Ning Xuan, Yuping Bi* (2015) A Comprehensive Alanine-Scanning Mutagenesis Study Reveals Roles for Salt Bridges in the Structure and Activity of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Elastase, PLoS ONE, 2015, 10(3): e0121108.
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Samy I. McFarlane
State University of New York, Downstate Medical Centre, Brooklyn, New York, USA
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation