Research Interest: Plans to Combat Desertification, ill ages of Khuzestan Province Using AHP Model, Small and Medium Enterprises in Agriculture Sector Technical problems of gardening
Research Interest: Tyrosinase Inhibitors And Their Structure-Activity Relationships, Inhibitory Mechanism, Design and Synthesis Of Tyrosinase Inhibitors. Formation Mechanism And Control Strategy Of Harmful Substances of Maillard Reaction. Active Components from Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, and Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Their Physiological Functions
Research Interest: Biotechnological Tools And Methods For Early Detection And Sustainable Management Of Basal Stem Rot Disease In Coconut Plantations Using Microbial Consortia Bacterial Endophytes Mediated Induced Systemic Resistance Against Major Pests And Diseases In Cotton Molecular Characterization Of Plant Pathogens Induced Systemic Resistance Biochemistry Of Plant Defense Mechanisms And Biological Control Of Plant Diseases
Research Interest: experience in integrated aquaculture, aquaponics and Fisheries, biodiversity, bioscience and
biosafety. I have worked on R&D projects funded by King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
(KACST, Saudi Arabia) focusing on-
• Aquaponics (Integrated Agriculture-Aquaculture) and Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
• Survey and integrated Cultivation of Seaweeds with shrimp/fish on the sea coast.
• Biodiversity and DNA barcoding of commercial fish species from the Arabian Gulf.
• Aquaculture Nutrition
• Mass cultivation of Microalgae
• Biosafety Assessment of Genetically Modified Crops in Animal Diets
Research Interest: Food Safety, Disease Control and Prevention, nutrition survey, nutrition intervention, and nutrition policy development, childhood obesity intervention
Research Interest: Compost, Composting, Lignin, Polyphenols, Antioxidant
Research Interest: Contaminants in soil/food and their risk assessment
Research Interest: Soil, Plants, Crop, Soil Science, Agricultural Microbiology, Crop Production, Fertilizers, Plant Biology, Agronomy, Plant Microbe Interactions, Molecular Biology, Inoculation.
Research Interest: Plant breeding, plant genetics, agronomy, plant
biotechnology plant physiology, plant biology
Biography: Jinsong Bao is currently a professor in the Institute of Nuclear Agricultural Sciences at Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China. He received his B.S. (1993) and M.S. (1996) degrees in horticulture from Zhejiang Agricultural University, and his Ph.D. degree in biophysics from Zhejiang University in 1999. His research interests are in molecular genetics of rice quality, more specifically in the areas of starch quality, nutritional quality, genetic mapping, and molecular breeding. His current research projects are 1) new markers for SSIIa gene and their relation to gelatinization temperature, 2) candidate gene mapping for rice quality and yield, and 3) molecular breeding of new rice high in nutraceutical properties and health benefits. He has published more than 50 peer-reviewed research articles and three book chapters in these areas, and has received two professional awards for his achievements in the genetic study and molecular improvement of rice quality from Zhejiang Provincial Government. He has awarded the "Young Scientist Research Award" from AACCI, and Zhejiang Young Science and Technology Award from the Zhejiang Association of Science and Technology. He has traveled and worked extensively in Hong Kong and USA. He teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in mutational genetics, and developmental biology in plants. He is a member of the editorial board of the Cereal Chemistry (SCI), Genes & Genomics (SCI), and Open Journal of Genetics.
Research Interest: Rice Quality: Genetics & Molecular Breeding
Research Interest: Critical Care Medicine, ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation) Cardiopulmonary Support In Critical Care, Nutrition, Transfusion Medicine.
Research Interest: Structural biology, X-ray crystallography, proteins, protein-ligand complexes.
Agricultural Wastes; Biofuel; Lignocellulose; Value-Added Chemicals
Research Interest: Agronomy, Crop Physiology, Stress Physiology, Seed Physiology, High crop efficiency, Nutrient Use Efficiency, Maize photosynthesis
Dr. Maria Anastasiadou graduated from the School of Agriculture, Department of Animal Production, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, in 2006. She received her Master of Science in 2008 at Laboratory of Physiology of Nutrition of Farm Animals, Department of Animal Production, School of Agriculture, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. She continued her studies for a doctoral thesis at Laboratory of Physiology of Reproduction of Farm Animals, Department of Animal Production, School of Agriculture, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, where she obtained her PhD at 2013. Next, she worked as a post-doctoral researcher at the Hellenic Agricultural Organization-DEMETER, Directorate General of Agricultural Research (formerly NAGREF), Veterinary Research Institute, Thermi-Thessaloniki, Greece, in the period from 2014 to 2015. From 2016 to date, she works as a Research Associate in Technological Educational Institute, Department of Animal Production, Greece. She serves as a Junior Researcher at the Research Institute of Animal Science, General Directory of Agricultural Research, of HAO-DEMETER, Paralimni Giannitsa 58100, Greece, in the field of Animal Reproduction, from 1 March of 2017. She participates in the research team and management committee in 3 European Research Projects (2 COST Actions and 1 ARIMNET) and 2 National Research Project. Also, has been member of the research team in four Research Projects (1 European and 3 National).
Research Interest: Physiology of Reproduction of Farm Animals, Reproductive Immunology, Animal Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Molecular Mechanisms in the Reproductive System, Embryology, Endocrine Disruptors, Polymorphisms, Gene Expression, Immunology, Fertility, Reproduction Disorders, Poultry, Cow, Sheep, Goats, Pigs, Farm Animals, Genes.
Skype ID: marmo.anastasiadou
URL of their official website: rias.gr, elgo.gr
Research Grant Details:
• ARIMNet2: “Breeding and management practices of indigenous bovine breeds: Solutions toward a sustainable future”, Αcronym: BOVISOL, European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7)
• COST Action no. CA15215: “Innovative approaches in pork production with entire males”
• COST Action no. CA16119: “In vitro 3-D total cell guidance and fitness”
• Operational Program "Central Macedonia 'Strengthening research, technological development and innovation "-" Enhancing research and innovation infrastructure ": “Exploitation, conservation and improvement of K. Macedonia's genetic resources using omics technologies”.
List of Publications:
B. National and International Conference Proceedings (refereed)
2. Garsen, A., Dotas, V., Anastasiadou, M., Nikolakakis, J., Mitsopoulos, J. and D. Dotas. “Performance and carcass charactheristics of broilers as affected by the replacement of soyabean meal with chickpea (Cicer Arietinum L)”. 1st Mediterranean Poultry Summit of World’s Poultry Science Association (WPSA), 7-10/5/2008, Chalkidiki, Greece.3. Anastasiadou, M., Marantidis, A. and G. Michailidis. “Effects of Salmonella infection in the expression of Toll-like receptors 4 and 15 in the chicken reproductive organs”. 2nd Conference of the Balkan Network for the Biotechnology in Animal Reproduction, 24-25/3/2011, Sofia, Bulgaria.
4. Marantidis, A., Anastasiadou, M., Avdi, M. and G. Michailidis. “Expression of Toll-like receptors in porcine reproductive organs”. 2nd Conference of the Balkan Network for the Biotechnology in Animal Reproduction, 24-25/3/2011, Sofia, Bulgaria.5. Anastasiadou, M., Avdi, M. and G. Michailidis. “Changes in the Expression of Toll-like Receptors in the Chicken Testis During Growth and in Response to Salmonella Infection”. 15th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 15-18/9/2011, Antalya, Turkey.
6. Michailidis, G. and M. Anastasiadou. “Effects of Age and Salmonella Infection on the Expression of Toll-like Receptors in the Chicken Epididymis”. 15th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 15-18/9/2011, Antalya, Turkey.7. Marantidis, A., Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M., Kalogiannis, D., Avdi, M. and S. Chadio. “Expression of Toll-like receptors in porcine granulosa cells”. 15th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 15-18/9/2011, Antalya, Turkey.
8. Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M. and P. Froment. “Changes in the expression of Toll-like receptors in response to lipopolysaccharide in chicken Sertoli cells”. 16th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 29/8 – 1/9/2012, Dublin, Ireland.9. Anastasiadou, M., Avdi, M. and G. Michailidis. “Expression of Avian β-Defensins During Growth and in Response to Salmonella Infection in the Chicken Testis and Epididymis”. 16th Conference of the European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR), 29/8 – 1/9/2012, Dublin, Ireland.
10. Michailidis, G., Beek, J., Maes, D., Anastasiadou, M. and A. Van Soom. “Expression of Toll-like receptors and cytokines in porcine blastocysts stimulated by bacterial lipopolysaccharide”. 1st General Meeting of EPICONCEPT, Antalya, Turkey, 24-25/4/2013.11. Faure, M., Alves, S., Guibert, E., Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M., Brillard, J.P. and P. Froment. “Inflammatory response of testis cells amended in the presence of metformin”. The 11th Poultry Research Days, JRA, 25-26/3/2015, Tours, France.
12. Faure, M., Alves, S., Guibert, E., Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M., Brillard, J.P. and P. Froment. ‘’ Inflammatory response of testicular cells is modified by metformin’’. 1eres Journees Scientifiques du GDR REPRO - La recherche en Reproduction, 13-15/4/2015, Campus de Beaulieu, de l’Université Rennes, France.13. Michailidis, G., Anastasiadou, M. and M. Avdi. ‘’Cytokine activation in hen reproductive organs during growth and Salmonella infection ‘’. 19th Annual European Society of Domestic Animal Reproduction (ESDAR) Conference 2015 and 26th Annual EU-AI Vets Meeting, 16-19/09/2015, Albena Resort, Varna, Bulgaria.
14. Anastasiadou, M. and G. Michailidis. ‘’Cytokine activation in rooster reproductive organs during sexual maturation and Salmonella infection’’. EPICONCEPT Conference 2015 Epigenetics and Periconception Environment, Hersonissos, Crete, Greece, 06-07/10/2015.15. Anastasiadou, M., Michailidis, G., Kalogiannis, D. and S. Chadio. “Effects of lipopolysaccharide on the expression of cytokines in porcine granulosa cells”. Epigenetics and Periconception Environment, EPICONCEPT Conference 2016, Giardini Naxos, Italy, 26 - 29 September 2016.
16. Anastasiadou, M., Theodoridis, A. And G. Michailidis. “Investigation of polymorphisms in MC4R and GPX5 genes in Greek pigs”. 8th International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies in Agriculture, Food & Environment, September 21-24, 2017, Chania, Crete, Greece.17. Anastasiadou M. and G. Michailidis. “Production of female pigs by embryo sexing using the porcine amelogenin gene”. The European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST) Conference IPEMA, 8-9 February 2018, Lisbon, Portugal.
Published On: September 26, 2019 | Pages: 068 - 076Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 13, 2019 | Pages: 064 - 067Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 31, 2019 | Pages: 058 - 063Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 23, 2019 | Pages: 054 - 057Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 17, 2019 | Pages: 050 - 053Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 03, 2019 | Pages: 043 - 049Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 15, 2019 | Pages: 035 - 042Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 13, 2019 | Pages: 026 - 034Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 12, 2019 | Pages: 019 - 025Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 14, 2019 | Pages: 013 - 018Abstract View Full Article View
I suggest that the journal should get impact factor for faster indexing. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
It has been a pleasure to work with the team of JGRO. The team has worked efficiently to have the research manuscript reviewed and published. The team works in good coordination and responds to the enquiries in a timely fashion. I am overall satisfied with their work.
I would like to continue as an editor in this journal and confer the services. The comments we are receiving from reviewers and editors are authentic. I like the quality of review in this journal. The manuscript submission process is easy and Hassel free. I surely recommend this journal for getting indexing in ISI. I recommend my co staff to submit the research and review works to this journal. The timeline of manuscript submission and publication process is satisfactory. Required information can get easily on the journal webpage.
I do wish to associate with the journal and provide my services if needed. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are considerable. Manuscript submission process is smoothie. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing platforms. I recommend my colleagues and co experts to submit their research works in this journal. The timeline of submission and publication process are satisfactory. I can find the required information in the website easily.
I continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The editor and reviewer comments in the journal is fair as well as professional. I appreciate the rapid peer review process in the journal. Manuscript submission process is smooth and easy. I strongly recommend this journal to get indexing in reputed indexing platform. I recommend my friends to submit their research works in this journal for publication. The time line of submission and publication of manuscript is good. I can easily find the required information in the journal webpage.
I like to continue my association as an editor for this journal and confer my services. I have recommended and encouraged my colleges to submit manuscripts for publication every time when I have chance. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
I like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and meaning full. I will recommend this journal to get reputed indexing platform. I strongly suggest my colleagues who are expertise in this journal to submit their valuable works in this journal. I am satisfied with manuscript submission and publication timeline process. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I wish to associate with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and meaningful. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal to have faster indexing in Pubmed. I recommended this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The publication process is most effective. The required information is easily available on the website.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is the best way for publishing high quality papers. Not more than three months. Now the publishing time is one of the most important things for the authors. If we have your trust, we can build on our strengths and overcome our weaknesses.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and meaningful. I suggest to lower the cost for publication, great discounts for first submission. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is very fast. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Developmental Research
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Open Journal of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
California South University, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology