Research Interest: 1. Plant bioactive compounds extraction and instrumental analysis e.g. phenolic acids, flavonoids
2. Determination of antioxidant capacity of constituents from plant derived foods (olive oil, wine, plants, mushrooms etc)
3. Food contaminants determination (metals e.g. Sn, Cd, Cu, biogenic amines)
4. Food Allergens determination by ELISA (new field)
5. GMOs in milk and milk products by PCR (new field)
with emphasis on how nutrition (amino acids) and diet affect growth
performance, immune system, oxidative balance, and nutritional absorption.
Meanwhile, oxidative stress (birth and weaning oxidative injury), antioxidant
signal, oxidative stress-inflammation, and antioxidant agent (such as amino
acids) are also focused.
Research Interest: Rice, Sorghum, Transgene, Bioinformatics, Abiotic Stresses, Protein Quality.
Research Interest: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Nutrition, Physiology and Public Health.
Biography: Jinsong Bao is currently a professor in the Institute of Nuclear Agricultural Sciences at Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China. He received his B.S. (1993) and M.S. (1996) degrees in horticulture from Zhejiang Agricultural University, and his Ph.D. degree in biophysics from Zhejiang University in 1999. His research interests are in molecular genetics of rice quality, more specifically in the areas of starch quality, nutritional quality, genetic mapping, and molecular breeding. His current research projects are 1) new markers for SSIIa gene and their relation to gelatinization temperature, 2) candidate gene mapping for rice quality and yield, and 3) molecular breeding of new rice high in nutraceutical properties and health benefits. He has published more than 50 peer-reviewed research articles and three book chapters in these areas, and has received two professional awards for his achievements in the genetic study and molecular improvement of rice quality from Zhejiang Provincial Government. He has awarded the "Young Scientist Research Award" from AACCI, and Zhejiang Young Science and Technology Award from the Zhejiang Association of Science and Technology. He has traveled and worked extensively in Hong Kong and USA. He teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in mutational genetics, and developmental biology in plants. He is a member of the editorial board of the Cereal Chemistry (SCI), Genes & Genomics (SCI), and Open Journal of Genetics.
Research Interest: Rice Quality: Genetics & Molecular Breeding
Research Interest: Dry-cured meat products, Fatty acid profile, Amino acid composition, Physico-chemical properties, Sensory characteristics, Microbiology
Research Interest: Solid waste management; Composting; Vermicomposting; Bioavailability and chemical speciation of heavy metals; Characterization and analysis of solid wastes; Water and waste water treatment; Ecological Engineering; Remediation of soil pollutants; Recovery of heavy metals from solid waste; Phytoremediation; Synthesis and environmental applications of nanomaterials.
1. Pérez LM, Soazo M, Balagué CE, Rubiolo AC, Verdini RA. (2014). Effect of pH on the effectiveness of whey protein/glycerol edible films containing potassium sorbate to control non-O157 Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli in ready-to-eat foods. Food Control; 37: 298-304.
2. Morató J, Codony F, Sánchez O, Pérez LM, García J, Mas J. (2014). Key design factors affecting microbial community composition and pathogenic organisms removal in horizontal subsurface flow constructed wetlands. Sci. Total Environ.; 481: 81-89.
3. Toledo FD, Pérez LM, Basiglio CL, Ochoa JE, Sánchez Pozzi EJ, Roma MG. (2014). The Ca2+-calmodulin-Ca2+/calmodulin- dependent protein kinase II signaling pathway is involved in oxidative stress-induced mitochondrial permeability transition and apoptosis in isolated rat hepatocytes. Arch. Toxicol.; 88: 1695-1709.
4. Soazo M, Pérez LM, Rubiolo AC, Verdini RA. (2015). Pre-freezing application of whey protein based edible coating to maintain quality attributes of strawberries. Int. J. Food Sci. Technol.; 50(3): 605-611.
5. Pérez LM, Piccirilli GN, Delorenzi NJ, Verdini RA. (2016). Effect of different combinations of glycerol and/or trehalose on physical and structural properties of whey protein concentrate-based edible films. Food. Hydrocol.; 56: 352-359.
6. Soazo M, Pérez LM, Piccirilli GN, Delorenzi NJ, Verdini RA. (2016). Antimicrobial and physicochemical characterization of whey protein concentrate edible films incorporated with liquid smoke. LWT - Food Sci. Technol.; 72: 285-291.
7. Tello Zevallos W, Salvatierra LM, Loureiro DB, Morató J, Pérez LM. (2018). Evaluation of the autochthonous free-floating macrophyte Salvinia biloba Raddi for use in the phytoremediation of water contaminated with lead. Desal. & Water Treat.; 103: 282-289.
8. Adrados B, Arias CA, Pérez LM, Codony F, Bécares E, Brix H, Morató J. (2018). Comparison of removal efficiency of pathogenic microbes in four types of wastewater treatment systems in Denmark. Ecol Eng. 124: 1-6.
9. Piccirilli GN, Soazo M, Pérez LM, Delorenzi N, Verdini RA. (2019). Effect of storage conditions on the physicochemical characteristics of edible films based on whey protein concentrate and liquid smoke. Food Hydrocol. 87: 221-228.
10. Castillo Loría K, Emiliani J, Herrero MS, Bergara CD, Salvatierra LM, Pérez LM. (2019). Effect of storage conditions on the physicochemical characteristics of edible films based on whey protein concentrate and liquid smoke. Aquatic Toxicol. 210: 158-166.
11. Pérez LM. (2019). Biodegradability of antimicrobial edible films and coatings: what's the real thing?. Nutri. Food Sci. Int. J. 8(5): in press.
Research Interest: Application of plant extract as natural additives to the different food system as well as functional food product development.
Research Interest: Biometrology, Bionanotechnology, Bioenergy, Biomass, electron, light and atomic force microscopy
Research Interest: Plant breeding, plant genetics, agronomy, plant
biotechnology plant physiology, plant biology
Research Interest: Agronomy, Crop Physiology, Stress Physiology, Seed Physiology, High crop efficiency, Nutrient Use Efficiency, Maize photosynthesis
Research Interest: Investigation of chemical composition and
technological properties of plant products, and evaluation of its influence on
nutrition value; creation new analysis methods and new food technologies,
developing HPLC methods for phytoestrogens in plant products
Research Interest: Meta-Analysis, Predictive Microbiology, Risk Assessment, Meat Quality, Meat Safety, Meat Products and Sampling Plans.
Research Interest: Bioenergy, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Food Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical Biology, Systems Biology, Chemical Engineering, Physical Biology, and Biomimetics.
Published On: April 14, 2020 | Pages: 030 - 036Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 11, 2020 | Pages: 022 - 029Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 04, 2020 | Pages: 011 - 021Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 03, 2020 | Pages: 006 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 06, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 21, 2019 | Pages: 077 - 087Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 26, 2019 | Pages: 068 - 076Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 13, 2019 | Pages: 064 - 067Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 31, 2019 | Pages: 058 - 063Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 23, 2019 | Pages: 054 - 057Abstract View Full Article View
I would like to continue the association in this journal and confer the services. Comments we are receiving from editors and reviewers are authentic. The manuscript submission process is easy. I strongly recommend this journal for getting indexing services in major platforms. I recommend my colleagues to submit the works to this journal. The journal is maintaining the accurate submission and publication time line. I like the rapid review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal webpage.
I suggest that the journal should get impact factor for faster indexing. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
I would like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services,. The comments from reviewers and editors are fair as well as professional. The journal should accept high impact articles for faster indexing. The submission process is user friendly and as well as smooth. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I suggest my colleagues for submission of their works to this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the submission, publication timeline of this journal. The publication process of this journal is easy. I am getting the required information in website easily.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is increasing the quality of the journal. Publication time at Peertechz is less than a month which is impressive.
I like to continue my association as an editor in this journal and confer my services. My suggestion is to use social sites as linkedin, Facebook and twitter to send submission request to orthopaedic surgeon and to introduce the journal. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my co-experts who were related with this journal to submit their research works. The required information will easily access from website.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. It is important to get citated in SCI. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is fast review. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are satisfactory. It would be helpful if feedback from the readers are considered for the growth of journal. Manuscript submission process is high speed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I suggest this journal to others for publishing their valuable work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is its efficiency. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily available on the website.
The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I think that my suggestion is to get indexing in Pubmed. Manuscript submission process is simple and user friendly. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I surely recommend to others to submit their works in this journal. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I like the quick and rapid publication process in the journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal webpage.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair. Manuscript submission in this journal is nice and easy. I will recommend this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. I endorse that i will suggest to others to submit their works for publication in this journal. I satisfied with the time line of manuscript submission and publication process. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Open Journal of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Developmental Research
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals