The International Journal of Aquaculture and Fishery Sciences is an international research journal, which publishes top-level work from all areas of fisheries sciences and aquatic. Areas and subareas of interest include biology and ecology of marine and freshwater organisms, limnology, oceanRead more
Research Interest : Catfish producers
Research Interest: Research fields are in Immunology, Virology and Molecular biology. His researches mainly related to infectious diseases, immunity of both medical and invertebrate animals, plant tissue culture concerning herb production, marine environment and phage therapy.
Research Interest : Fish Physiology, Fish Biotechnology
Research Interest: •
Environmental Pollution, Environmental Toxicology, Genotoxicology,
Oxidativestress, DNA damage, Lipidic damage, Metabolomics, Pesticides, Metals.
Research Interest : Ecology of Aquatic Ecosystems; Fish Biology and Ecology; Fisheries Management and Biology; Biodiversity & Conservation of Aquatic Ecosystems; Hydrobiology
Research Interest : Fish Biology/Ecology, Fish Molecular Biology
Research Interest : • Brackish water shrimp culture (P.monodon), • Composite fish culture, • Integrated rice-fish farming,
• Feeding and water management in semi-intensive aquaculture systems,
• Run-off recycling aquaculture,
• Water budgeting in aquaculture,
• Aquacultural water productivity
Research Interest : Climate change Salinity intrusion , Water level rise Striped catfish aquaculture Mekong Delta.
Research Interest: (1) Behaviour ecology: Sexual selection, sex role reversal and some
feeding, reproductive, mating behavior of seahorses and pipefish are
particularly interesting in my team.
(2) Biodiversity of rare fishes: The resources of rare fishes have been changed a lot along the China’s coast, our work aimed to set up effective bases and strategy to conserve them.
(3) Aquaculture: Seahorse reproduction and juvenile seahorses survivorship are the key study throughout the world,we focused on this field for many years.High demand for them in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) makes us feel very necessary to continue this work.
Research Interest : My area is freshwater fish, pond dynamic, aquatic ecology, and immunostimulants.
Research Interest: Biomarkers,Environmental
Toxicology,Metabolomics, Heavy Metals,Biomonitoring,Organic Pollutants,Aquatic
Research Interest: The
Applied research is devoted to the study of nutrition and growth of aquatic
species of commercial interest (shrimp, sea urchin, fish) in confined
conditions, inland and off-shore. Connected to the research on the feeding of
species of commercial interest is the study of polymer matrices for the
manufacturing of functional pellets. Applied research covers activities
• Formulation of biopolymer matrix based pellets for animal feeding. Polysaccharides obtained from renewable sources are used as binders for the manufacturing of pellets to be employed for feeding of aquatic species of commercial interest.
• Use of biopolymer matrices added with bioactive molecules (edible coating) for the preservation of animal products. Polysaccharides obtained from renewable sources are used, also with the addition of functional biomolecules, for the shelf-life extension of fillets of trout Oncorhynchus mykiss.
Another field of applied research based on the results deriving from the study of estradiol-receptor interaction in Octopus vulgaris gave rise to the realization of an environmental biosensor for pollutant detection.
Research Interest : To do good quality research in Sustainable resource Engineering & Algal biotechnology and Applied water resource conservation
Research Interest : Development of Biological Active compounds from various natural resources and synthesis.
- Utilization of Food Processing Waste from Food Industry for useful products.- Application in Food, cosmetic, agriculture and medicine.
Published On: December 23, 2016 | Pages: 039 - 042View Article DOI: 10.17352/2455-8400.000019
Published On: November 12, 2016 | Pages: 038 - 038View Article DOI: 10.17352/2455-8400.000018
Published On: September 20, 2016 | Pages: 031 - 037View Article DOI: 10.17352/2455-8400.000017
Published On: July 21, 2016 | Pages: 027 - 030View Article DOI: 10.17352/2455-8400.000016
Published On: June 07, 2016 | Pages: 023 - 026View Article DOI: 10.17352/2455-8400.000015
Published On: May 27, 2016 | Pages: 018 - 022View Article DOI: 10.17352/2455-8400.000014
Published On: May 10, 2016 | Pages: 012 - 017View Article DOI: 10.17352/2455-8400.000013
Published On: April 16, 2016 | Pages: 008 - 011View Article DOI: 10.17352/2455-8400.000012
Published On: March 10, 2016 | Pages: 001 - 007View Article DOI: 10.17352/2455-8400.000011
Published On: December 08, 2015 | Pages: 054 - 055View Article DOI: 10.17352/2455-8400.000010