CHA University, Republic of Korea
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 94720348
Fax: (852) 3506 5455
Former member of MGH, USA
EugeniaYiannakopoulou works as an Academic Teacher in the Department of Medical Laboratories of the Faculty of Health and Caring Professions, Technological Educational Institute of Athens (Athens University of Applied Sciences), Greece. Since 2015 she works as a Faculty Staff of the Master in Science Biomedical Methods and Technology in Diagnosis organized by the Department of Medical Laboratories Highest Technological Educational Institute of Athens. She is Director of her own private medical practice where she works as a consultant surgeon with special interest in Endocrine Surgery and Breast Surgery.
Eugenia Yiannakopoulou graduated from the Medical School of National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. Postgraduate studies: MSc Minimally Invasive Surgery; MSc Medical Biology; MSc Biostatistics; PhD Pharmacology; University Diploma in Breast Diseases Medical School University of Strasbourg, France; University Diploma of Laparoscopic Surgery Medical School University of Strasbourg, France. University Diploma of Endocrine Surgery Medical School University Pierre et Marrie Currie Paris, University Diploma in Targeted Biotherapeis of Inflammatory and Autoimmune Diseases, Medical School University of Montpellier, University Diploma in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Medical School University Pierre et Marie Currie Paris. She has completed postdoctoral research in Pharmacology. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou is Hellenic National Board certified in Surgery. She speaks English, German, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, Portugues, Dutch.
Eugenia Yiannakopoulou is member of the European Association of Endoscopic Surgery, of the European Society of Endocrine Surgeons, of the British Pharmacological Society, of the European Association of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, of the European Network for the study of Adrenal Tumors. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou is member of the Research Committee of the European Association of Endoscopic Surgery.
She has authored 57 research papers published in international journals and 6 book chapters and has presented 60 papers at national and international conferences. She is a Reviewer of peer-reviewed journals including Surgical Endoscopy, British Journal of Surgery, European Journal of Pharmacology, Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacotherapy, Annals of Pharmacotherapy, European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, Molecular Nutrition and Food Research. She is a member of the Editorial Board of a number of journals.
2013 Prize for Best Oral Presentation 2nd Panhellenic and International Congress “From Basic Science to Clinical Practice for Urogenital Tract, Stomach, Pancreas, Brain Tumors and Soft Tissue Sarcomas Athens 12-13 April 2013
2012 Travel Grant 20th EAES Congress Brussels
2012 Grant of the Hellenic Surgical Society for postgraduate training in Robotic Surgery
2011 Travel Grant 19th EAES Congress Torino Italy
2011 Prize for Best Oral Presentation “2nd Balkan Venous Forum and 3rd Panhellenic Congress of Phlebology Athens 2011
2010 Travel Grant 18th EAES Congress Geneva Switzerland
2010 Young Investigator Award European Congress of Lymphology Athens Greece
2008 Scholarship of Medical School University of Athens for studies in Msc of Minimally Invasive Surgery
2005-2007 Scholarship of the National Scholarship Foundation for Postdoctoral Research in Laboratory of Pharmacology Medical School University of Athens with subject “Role of salicylates in preconditioning in oxidative stress”
2003-2004 Scholarship of Academy of Athens for postgraduate studies in Epidemiology-Public Health, after successful participation in exams
1989-1994 Scholarship of the University of Athens after successful participation n exams
1992 Erasmus Scholarship • June-August /1992 Three month fellowship in Obstetrics-Gynaecology in Royal Free Hospital of London
1991 Scholarship of the Hellenic Medical Student Association One month fellowship in Neurosurgery University Hospital of Odessa Ukrania.
List of Publications: 63
1. Francis N, Kazaryan AM, Pietrabissa A, Goitein D, Yiannakopoulou E, Agresta F, Khatkov I, Schulze S, Arulampalam T, Tomulescu V, Kim YW, Targarona EM, Zaninotto G A research agenda for the European Association for Endoscopic Surgeons (EAES). Surg Endosc. 2017 May;31(5):2042-2049
2. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou The role of minimally invasive surgery in neuroendocrine pancreatic tumors Minerva Chir. 2017 Mar 27. doi: 10.23736/S0026-4733.17.07350-3
3. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou A Case Approach to Perioperative Drug-Drug Interactions. Anesth Analg. 2017 Mar 24. doi: 10.1213/ANE.0000000000001981.
4. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou Botulinum toxin and safety issues in cerebral palsy. Dev Med Child Neurol. 2017 Mar;59(3):245.
5. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou Robotic assisted adrenalectomy: surgical techniques, feasibility, indications, oncological outcome and safety: Systematic Review Int J Surg. 2016 Apr;28:169-72
6. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou, Carole Mathelin ONCOPLASTIC BREAST CONSERVING SURGERY AND ONCOLOGICAL OUTCOME: SYSTEMATIC REVIEW Eur J Surg Oncol. 2016 May;42(5):625-30
7. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou Sclerotherapy of varicose veins and safety issues Pharmacology 2016 Apr 23;98(1-2):62-69
8. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou Minimally invasive pancreatic surgery Minerva Chir. 2015 Dec;70(6):437-50
9. Eugenia Ch Yiannakopoulou Pharmacogenomics and Opioid Analgesics: Clinical Implications Int J Genomics. 2015;2015:368979
10. Eugenia Ch Yiannakopoulou Targeting DNA Methylation with Green Tea Catechins Pharmacology. 2015 Mar 13;95(3-4):111-116
11. Eugenia Ch Yiannakopoulou Serious and long-term adverse events associated with the therapeutic and cosmetic use of botulinum toxin Pharmacology. 2015;95(1-2):65-9. doi: 10.1159/000370245. Epub 2015 Jan 21
12. Eugenia Ch Yiannakopoulou Pharmacovigilance for novel oral anticoagulants: why is it so crucial? J Pharmacovigilance 2015 in process
13. Eugenia Ch Yiannakopoulou Interaction of green tea catechins with breast cancer endocrine treatment: a systematic review Pharmacology. 2014;94(5-6):245-8. doi: 10.1159/000369170. Epub 2014 Nov 28
14. Eugenia Ch Yiannakopoulou Interaction of Salicylates and the Other Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Agents With Breast Cancer Endocrine Treatment: Systematic Review Am J Clin Oncol. 2014 Dec 10. [Epub ahead of print]
15. Yiannakopoulou E, Nikiteas N, Perrea D, Tsigris C Virtual reality simulators and training in laparoscopic surgery Int J Surg. 2015 Jan;13:60-4. doi: 10.1016/j.ijsu.2014.11.014. Epub 2014 Nov 18
16. Eugenia Ch Yiannakopoulou Aspirin and NSAIDs for breast cancer chemoprevention Eur J Cancer Prev. 2014 Nov 6. [Epub ahead of print]
17. Eugenia Ch Yiannakopoulou Targeting epigenetic mechanisms and microRNAs by aspirin and other non steroidal anti-inflammatory agents--implications for cancer treatment and chemoprevention Cell Oncol (Dordr). 2014 Jun;37(3):167-78.
18. Eugenia Ch Yiannakopoulou Etiology of familial breast cancer with undetected BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations: clinical implications. Cell Oncol (Dordr). 2014 Feb;37(1):1-8. doi: 10.1007/s13402-013-0158-0. Epub 2013 Dec 4
19. Eugenia Ch Yiannakopoulou Green tea catechins: Proposed mechanisms of action in breast cancer focusing on the interplay between survival and apoptosis Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2014 Feb;14(2):290-5
20. Eugenia Ch Yiannakopoulou Pharmacovigilance and NSAIDs J Pharamcovigilance 2014 http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2329-6887.1000e116
21. Eugenia Ch Υiannakopoulou Targeting oxidative stress response by green tea polyphenols: clinical implications Free Radic Res. 2013 Sep;47(9):667-71
22. Eugenia Ch Υiannakopoulou Effect of green tea catechins on breast carcinogenesis: a systematic review of in-vitro and in-vivo experimental studies Eur J Cancer Prev 2013 Aug 9
23. Eugenia Ch Υiannakopoulou , Nikolaos Νikiteas , Despina Perrea , Christos Tsigris Effect of laparoscopic surgery on oxidative stress response: Systematic Review Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2013 ;23(2):101-8
24. Υiannakopoulou Eugenia, Νikiteas Nikolaos, Perrea Despina, Tsigris Christos. Minimally invasive surgery and stress response Systematic review of animal data Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech 2013; 3:101-8
25. Yiannakopoulou E Pharmacogenomics of acetylsalicylic acid and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents: clinical implications Eur J Clin Pharmacol In Press
26. Eugenia Ch Yiannakopoulou Pharmacogenomics of phase II metabolizing enzymes and drug transporters: clinical implications Pharmacogenomics J 2013 13:105-9
27. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou Does Pharmacodynamic Interaction of Non Enzymatic Antioxidants Modify Response to Anti-Oxidant Therapy in the Process of Atherosclerosis? J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 2012;17:366-72
28. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou Modulation of lymphangiogenesis: a new target for aspirin and other non steroidal anti-inflammatory agents? Systematic Review Clin Pharmacol. 2012;52:1749-54
29. Eugenia Ch Υiannakopoulou, Nikolaos Νikiteas, Despina Perrea, Christos Tsigris Pharmacological preconditioning of oxidative stress response: Systematic Review Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech 2012 22;200-204
30. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou Pharmacogenomics of breast cancer targeted therapy: focus on recent patents Recent Pat DNA Gene Seq 2012;6:33-46
31. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou Recent patents on antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties of tea Recent Pat Anti-infect Drug Discov 2012;7:60-65
32. Eugenia Yiannakopoulou Botulinum toxin and anal fissure: Efficacy and safety-Systematic Review Int J Colorectal Dis 2012;1:1-9
33. J Griniatsos, E. Yiannakopoulou, H. Gakiopoulou, A.Alexandrou, N. Dimitriou, I. Karavokyros, E. Felekouras Clinical implications of the histologically and immunohistochemically detected solitary lymph nodes metastases in gastric cancer Scand J Surg 2011;100:174-180
34. Yiannakopoulou E. Hemoptysis under diclofenac and antiplatelet doses of aspirin. Pharmacology 2011;87:1-4
35. Yiannakopoulou E Effect of aspirin in hemostasis: synergism or antagonism with non steroidal anti-inflammatory agents. IIOAB Journal 2010 1;29-32
36. Griniatsos J, Alexandrou A, Yiannakopoulou E A SIMPLE TECHNIQUE FOR VACUUM DRAINAGE OF THE PERITONEAL CAVITY IN THE MANAGEMENT OF ANASTOMOTIC LEAKS Accepted for publication in Journal of Buon
37. Yiannakopoulou E 7th Biennial Congress of the Mediterranean Society of Coloproctology (MSCP), Thessaloniki Greece, April, 22-24, 2010 Tech Coloproctol 2010;14:291-292
38. E. Yiannakopoulou and E. Tiligada Preconditioning effect of salicylates against oxidative stress in yeast. Journal of Applied Microbiology 2009;106:903-908
39. Ε.Yiannakopoulou Methodological issues regarding safety evaluation in randomized controlled trials of the effectiveness of antibiotic prophylaxis for the prevention of postoperative wound infection. J Antimicrob Chemother 2009 ;63:843-845
40. Griniatsos J, Yiannakopoulou E, Tsehpenakis A, Tsigris Ch, Diamantis Th. Α Hybride technique for recurrent incisional hernia repair. Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tec 2009;19:e177-e180
41. Griniatsos J, Gakiopoulou H, Yiannakopoulou E, Dimitriou N, Douridas G, Nonni A, Liakakos Th, Felekouras E. Routine modified D2 lymphadenectomy performance in pT1-T2N0 gastric cancer tumors World J Gastroenterol 2009;28:5568-5572
42. Yiannakopoulou Eugenia Oxidative stress-antioxidant mechanisms-clinical implications Archives of Greek Medicine 2009;26:23-35
43. E. Yiannakopoulou Gynaecomastia and statins Epitheor Pharmacol Pharmacokinet 2009;27:19-22
44. C.E.Tourmousoglou, E.Ch.Yiannakopoulou, V.Kalapothaki, J.Bramis, J.St.Papadopoulos Adherence to guidelines for antibiotic prophylaxis in general surgery: a critical appraisal. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy 2008;61:214-218
45. C.E.Tourmousoglou, E.Ch.Yiannakopoulou, V.Kalapothaki, J.Bramis, J.St.Papadopoulos Surgical Site Infections Surveillance in general surgery: a critical issue Journal of Chemotherapy 2008;20:312-318
46. E.Ch Yiannakopoulou Cephalosporin induced anaemia in surgical patients Review of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics International Edition 2008; 22:363-365
47. Ε.Ch Yiannakopoulou and E.Tiligada Pharmacological preconditioning in the oxidative stress response of eukaryotic cells: In process method validation Review of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics Greek Edition* 2007;25:30-32
48. C.E.Tourmousoglou, E.Ch.Yiannakopoulou, V.Kalapothaki, J.Bramis, J.St.Papadopoulos Antibiotic prophylaxis and adverse reactions of antibiotics in general surgery Review of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics International Edition 2006;20:338-340
49. Ε.Ch Yiannakopoulou and E.Tiligada Acetaminophen modulates the oxidative stress response in eucaryotic cells Review of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics International Edition 2006;20:125-127
50. Eugenia Ch.Yiannakopoulou, John S.Papadopulos, Dennis V. Cokkinos, Theodoros D. Mountokalakis Adherence to antihypertensive treatment: a critical factor for blood pressure control Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 2005;12:243-249
51. E.Ch Yiannakopoulou, C.Damianou, C.Bamia, J.S.Papadopoulos Adequacy of safety data reporting in randomized clinical trials comparing coxibs with non-selective NSAIDs. Epitheor. Klin. Farmakol. Farmacokinet.* 2005;23:42-43
52. Ε.Ch.Yiannakopoulou, A.Delitheos, E.Tiligada Dose-dependent effect of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents on the cellular stress response Epitheor. Klin. Farmacol. Farmakokinet. 2005;23:39-41
53. Τourmousoglou CE, Kalapothaki V, Yiannakopoulou E, Bramis J, Papadopulos JS Evaluating the adequacy of the prophylactic usage of antimicrobial drugs in surgical patients Review of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics International Edition* 2002;16: 27
54. E.Ch.Yiannakopoulou, J.S.Papadopulos, D.Cokkinos, T.Mountokalakis Side effects of antihypertensive medicines and how they influence the quality of treatment Review of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics, International Edition* 2002;16:109-110. and More......
Research Interest: Molecular biology, cytogenetics, genotoxicity, micronucleus, cytome assay, mutagenicity tests, gene expression, human cancer, pituitary adenomas, obesity.
Research Interest: His interests in liver fibrosis research focuses on the use of intrahepatic administration of collagenase for reversal of liver fibrosis and this work was one of the earliest that established proof-of-principle of these potential therapeutic agents. His immunological interest lies with double-stranded RNA induced immune response and its potential application in anti-virus and/or anti-cancer immunotherapy.
Research Interest: My research interest involves finding innovative gene therapy solutions for human diseases. At Bellicum, Pharmaceuticals, I have played a leading role in the discovery and pre-clinical development of the CIDeCAR and Go-CART product portfolios. Prior to Bellicum, I was a trainee at Baylor College of Medicine where I developed a novel platform for delivery of erythropoietin to treat anemia associated with chronic kidney disease and evaluated the safety of the piggyBac gene delivery system for gene and cell the rapy. I have extensive research experience in immunotherapy of leukemias and solid tumors, adoptive transfer of T cells, T cell biology, tumor infiltrating lymphocytes, immune receptors biology, antigen processing and recognition, antibody therapy, tumor immunology, viral and non-viral vectors, and gene therapy of monogeneic disorders. I have comprehensive knowledge of molecular biology research techniques including genetic engineering, vector design, cloning, transfection platforms,
cytometry, biomarker development and validation and synthetic DNA construction
Research Interest: Focused on molecularly targeted therapy and genetic abnormalities in cancer (mostly in lung cancer), immunooncology, immunology and genetic of obstructive sleep apnea, asthma, COPD and sarcoidosis
Research Interest: Radiopharmaceutical development that involves radiolabeled agents and
their evaluations both in vitro and in vivo. These agents are for disease
detection, life process tracing, or tumor radiotherapy.
Research Interest: Oncogenesis by viral and cellular oncogenes and cancer treatment with virus and natural drugs.
Research Interest: Lab Medicine, Clinical Chemistry, Endocrinology and Immunology.
Research Interest: Tumor types: ovarian, breast, lung, liver
2. reactive oxygen and carcinogenesis
3. signal transduction
4. control of cell cycle progression
6. drug resistance in vitro
8. tubulin-targeted agents and alkylating agents
9. mechanism of drug action/new molecular targets/therapeutics
a) molecular mechanisms of epothilones, taxanes and anthracyclines activity in cancer and normal cells
b) pharmaceutical agents (metformin, gliclazide, sitagliptin) used for prevention of
10. drug discovery technologies/combination chemotherapy
Research Interest: Tumours Role of transcription factors for angiogenesis, tumour invasion and metastasis Interaction of tumour cells and cells of the tumour stroma Translational research Molecular targeting therapy Biochemical, immunological and pharmacological assays for characterization of the efficacy of different therapeutic agents Tumour immunology Immune evasion mechanism of tumour cells.
Research Interest: Tumour Microenvironment and Translational Cancer Medicine
Combination of cancer target therapy and immunotherapy
Tumour associated macrophages
Notch signalling in cancer biology
Tumour resistance to target therapy and immunotherapy
Hypoxia and angiogenesis pathways in cancer biology
MicroRNAs in cancer target therapy and immunotherapy
Experimental mouse tumour models
Research Interest: Melanoma, kidney cancer , immunotherapy with ipilimumab, nivolumab, interleukin-2 and other agents.
Research Interest: Thoracic Oncology, Translational Research, Immuno-Oncology
Research Interest: Immunology, Cancer, ImmunoTherapy, Autoimmunity
Research Interest: Cancer therapy, cancer stem cells, tumour biomarkers, suicide gene therapy and antitumoral drugs, nanotechnology and regenerative medicine.
Research Interest: Research areas of human physiology and pathophysiology. His research focuses on the clinical evaluation of new biomarkers and molecular mediators in several pathophysiological disease states, such as diabetes, atherosclerosis and cancer. His research interest also includes the development of quantitative structure-activity relationships (QSARs) and quantitative structure-property relationships (QSPRs) in the area of toxicology and pharmacology. Furthermore, his research interest lies in the assessment of physicochemical properties, such as lipophilicity, solubility and ionization of drugs, natural bioactive compounds and toxic chemicals in relation with their potential biological activity and toxicity endpoints, as well as their Absorption/Distribution/Metabolism/Excretion (ADME) parameters and their pharmacokinetic and toxicokinetic profiles
Published On: February 25, 2020 | Pages: 010 - 013Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 20, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 009Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 24, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 28, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 29, 2017 | Pages: 041 - 043Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 22, 2017 | Pages: 034 - 040Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 20, 2017 | Pages: 032 - 033Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 17, 2017 | Pages: 019 - 031Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 31, 2017 | Pages: 015 - 018Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 03, 2017 | Pages: 012 - 014Abstract View Full Article View
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and good enough. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. I am satisfied the time line between manuscript submission and publication process. I mostly like the articles format is lucrative. The required information is easy to get on journal webpage.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Start monthly issue with ten articles in it which would be helpful for the growth of the Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publishing their valuable and interesting research work.I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in our publication process is Fast review. The required information is easily accessible on the website.
I like to continue as an editor in this journal and give my services. The comments we are getting from editors and reviewers are fair. The journal should send the each and every information of the journal to EB and RB members. Manuscript submission process is easy as well as user friendly. I strongly recommend the journal for getting reputed indexing services. I will intimate my co- researchers to submit their future works in this journal for publication. The manuscript submission and publication time line is more accurate. I mostly like the repaid peer review process in the journal.I can easily find the required information, if needed.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full. It will be nice that journal can get indexed on Pubmed central. Manuscript submission process is simple and user friendly. The journal should be indexed with Science citation index (Thomson-Reuters)
I strongly recommend my colleagues to submit their future works in this journal for publication. I easily can get the required information on the website.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I would thank you very much for exception on
I would also thank you and your team for all the
nice work you do.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Reduce costs of Publication Fees which could increase the growth of Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission to publication cycle. I like most in your publication process is rapidity. The required information is easy to approach on the website.
I like to continue my association as an editor for this journal and provide my services. The editors and reviewer comments in this journal are considerable. The manuscript submission process in this journal is uncomplicated. I propose this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I endorse that I will suggest to others to submit their works for publication in this journal. I mostly like the response, I am getting rapidly from editors and reviewers in this journal. I satisfied with the time line of manuscript submission and publication process. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
I am continuing my association with this journal and confer my services. Manuscript submission process in this journal is Hassel free. I strongly recommend this journal to get reputed indexing services. I recommend my friends and colleagues to submit their works in this journal for publication. The submission and publication time line process is more satisfactory. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
The editors and reviewer comments in this journal are considerable. The manuscript submission process in this journal is uncomplicated. I endorse that i will suggest to others to submit their works for publication in this journal. I satisfied with the time line of manuscript submission and publication process. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required.
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders