Research Interest: Epigenetics of atherogenesis, Vascular molecular biology, Environmental toxicology
Research Interest: Drug Delivery, Polymeric Micelles, Liposomes, Hydrogels, Theranostics, Optical Imaging
Research Interest: Molecular Imaging, Contrast Agent Development, Radiochemistry, In Vitro And In Vivo Models Of Cancer, And Pharmacological Evaluation Of Novel Compounds
Research Interest: Pharmacokinetics, Nanomedicine, Nanotoxicology, Drug Delivery, Placenta, Pregnancy
Research Interest: Inorganic Chemistry, Supramolecular Chemistry, Crystallography, Nanomaterials, Soft material, Drug Delivery, Organic Synthesis
Research Interest: Analytical chemistry related to pharmaceutical Research sector in developing analytical methods and validations through Research and development in line with the organizational objectives
Research Interest: Blood Brain Barrier/ Neurovascular Pharmacokinetics - Stroke,Ischemia - Neurodegeneration Neuroprotection Neuropharmacology - Nutrient and Ion Transporters - Diabetes
Research Interest: "Developed generic pharmaceutical dosage forms based on industrial QbD approach � Involved in designing, conducting and supervising formulation development, process development, process optimization, scale up and manufacturing process � Identified quality target product profile, critical quality attribute, created design space by DOE, perform risk assessment and initiate control strategies � Performed pre-formulation and formulation studies (solubility, dissolution rate, permeation, accelerated stability, compatibility, rheology) "
Research Interest: Travel Medicine, Collaborative practice, Systematic review, Mixed methods research
Research Interest: Drug delivery and cancer therapy
Research Interest: Pharmacology of The Gastrointestinal Tract.
Research Interest: Phytochemical analysis of natural compounds
Research Interest: The role of 5 ectonucleotidase (CD73) and ectoapyrase (CD39), Enzymes that convert extracellular ATP in adenosine in inflammatory process and cardiovascular system.
Research Interest: Natural products in the treatment of neoplastic diseases, Biological mechanisms of natural products inducing apoptosis, Autophagy and inhibiting invasion/migration of cancer cells, Studies focused also on the cytotoxicity activity and the mechanism of natural compounds in oral cancer cells.
Research Interest: Organic Synthesis.
Research Interest: Food & Nutrition Science; Medicine & Neurobiology; Life Sciences; Pharmacology & Toxicology; Nanotechnology/Nanomedicine
Research Interest: Drug delivery, Bio-interfaces, Biophysics, Bioassay
Research Interest: Cardiac ion channel and arrhythmic heart diseases; Cardiac safety in drug development; Cardiac biology
Research Interest: Electrochemistry, Validation, Pharmaceutical analysis, Separation techniques, HPLC, UPLC, Analytical Chemistry, sensors, DNA, biosensors, nanosensors
Research Interest: Immunology, natural products and Biotechnology
Research Interest: Electrophoresis, Chiral separation, Electrochemistry, Validation, Pharmaceutical analysis, Separation techniques, HPLC, UHPLC, Analytical Chemistry, Plant analysis, Biological samples.
Research Interest: Forensic pharmacogenetics, CYP450 enzymes, Toxic metals and intoxications, Epigenetics, DNA damage, Analytical techniques (ICP-MS, GC-MS, LC-MS/MS etc.), Sample preparation, Biological samples
Research Interest: Drug development, Ocular drug delivery, Oral drug delivery, Dermal drug delivery, Microemulsion, Insert, Nanoparticles.
Research Interest: Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Research Interest: Supercritical extraction of valuable natural products.
Research Interest: Novel Drug Delivery System.
Research Interest: Topical preparations, Cancer treatment, Microemulsion, Emulsion, Emulgel, Microemulgel, Pharmaceutics.
Research Interest: Pharmacy field.
Research Interest: Neuropsychopharmacology.
Dr. Mehmet Evren Okur has completed her Ph.D from Faculty of Pharmacy, Anadolu University. His PhD thesis was “Investigation of the hypoglycemic effects and mechanisms of Capparis ovata var. palaestina in mice.’’ He has original research articles on nanotechnology and drug delivery systems. He has 21 original research articles on pharmacology in various journals and several oral/poster presentations in international and national congresses. He interested to wound healing, diabetes mellitus, dermal drug delivery, nephrotoxicity animal models, skin irritation studies, eye diseases models.
List of Publications:
1. Okur M.E., Karantas I.D., Üstundağ-Okur N., Siafaka P.I., (2017). Hypertension in 2017: Update in treatment and pharmaceutical innovations, Current Pharmaceutical Design, 23(44): 6795-6814. DOI: 10.2174/1381612823666170927123454.
2. Okur M.E., Özbek H., Çiçek Polat D., Yılmaz S., Arslan R., (2018). Hypoglycemic activity of Capparis ovata desf. var. palaestina zoh. methanol exracts, Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 54(3). DOI: 10.1590/s2175-97902018000318031.
3. Okur M.E., Çiçek Polat D., Özbek H., Yılmaz S., Yoltaş A., Arslan R., (2018). Evaluation of the antidiabetic property of Capparis ovata desf. var. palaestina zoh. extracts using in vivo and in vitro approaches, Endocrine, Metabolic & Immune Disorders-Drug Targets, 18. DOI : 10.2174/1871530318666180328110524.
4. Okur M.E., Karantas I.D., Siafaka P.I., (2017). Diabetes Mellitus: A Review on Pathophysiology, Current Status of Oral Medications and Future Perspectives, Acta Pharmaceutica Sciencia, Vol 55 No: 1., 61- 82. DOI: 10.23893/1307-2080.APS.0555.
5. Üstündağ Okur N., Filippousi M., Okur, M.E., Ayla Ş., Çağlar E.Ş., Yoltaş, A., Siafaka P.I. (2018). A novel approach for skin fungal infections: Controlled release topical mats of poly(lactic acid)/poly(ethylene succinate) blends containing Voriconazole, Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology, Vol 46, (2018) 74–86. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jddst.2018.05.005.
6. Okur M.E., Ayla Ş., Çiçek-Polat D., Günal M.Y., Yoltaş A., Biçeroğlu Ö., (2018). Novel insight into wound healing properties of methanol extract of Capparis ovata desf. var. palaestina zoh. fruits, Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. (accepted)
7. Ayla Ş., Günal M.Y., Özdemir E.M., Okur M.E., Biçeroğlu Ö., Yoltaş A., Karahüseyinoğlu, S., Çiçek-Polat D. (2018). Evaluation of wound healing, antimicrobial and antioxidant potential of methanol extract of the Laurocerasus officinalis roem., Biotechnic and Histochemistry (accepted)
8. Siafaka P.I, Okur, M.E., Ayla Ş., Er, S., Çağlar, E.Ş., Üstündağ Okur N. (2018). Design and characterization of nanocarriers loaded with Levofloxacin for enhanced antimicrobial activity: Physicochemical properties, in vitro release and acute oral toxicity, Brazilian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, (accepted)
9. Ayla Ş., Günal M.Y., Sayın-Şakul A.A., Biçeroğlu Ö., Özdemir E.M., Okur M.E., Çiçek-Polat D., Üstundağ-Okur N., Bilgiç B.E., (2017). Prunus spinosa L. meyvelerinin deneysel yara iyileşmesi üzerine etkileri, Medeniyet Medical Journal 32(3):152-158. DOI:10.5222/MMJ.2017.152 .
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Developmental Research
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research