Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Research Interest: Water and Wastewater Treatment, Advanced Oxidation Processes, Toxic Chemical Treatment, Waste Treatment.
Research Interest: Anaerobic Digestion of Wastes, Methane Produced From Biochemical Processes,
Wastewater Treatment Technologies.
Research Interest: Physicochemical Process on Water and Wastewater Treatment By Incorporation of Membrane.
Research Interest: Preparation, Self-Assembly, and Application of Functionalized Nanomaterials; Supramolecular Assembly; Organized Molecular Films; Supramolecular Gels.
Research Interest: Typical Treatment and Detection of Environmental Pollutants, Especially The Degradation of Persistent Organic Pollutants In The Environment, and Product Analysis; Biological Wastewater Treatment Technology, Autotrophic Nutrients Removal; The Environmental Applications Of Micro-and Nano Materials and Their Interaction With Biological Processes; The Development of New Green Energy.
Research Interest: Environmental and Energy-Related Catalytic Materials, Synchrotron Based In Situ Techniques.
Research Interest: Air pollution modelling and
human exposure risk assessmentAirborne nanoparticles: measurements, modelling
and health impact assessment Assessment and characterisation of emerging air
pollution and particulate matter sources Wind flows and pollutant dispersion in
urban areas (cities / megacities) Traffic emission impacts on air quality,
climate change and urban infrastructure Indoor air quality and personal exposure in
Water chemistry; Water filtration membranes fouling and control;
Chemistry of natural organic matters (13C NMR, FTIR, aromaticity, molecular
weight, hydrophobicity, polarity, and protein/carbohydrate); Sonochemistry;
Photooxidation; and Corrosion science.
Research Interest: Soil and groundwater remediation - In situ chemical oxidation (ISCO), In situ chemical reduction (ISCR), Physical and chemical treatment processes, Advanced Oxidation Technologies for treatment of water contamination, Synthesis of nano materials for environmental remediation, Development of physical/chemical technologies for environmental remediation and restoration, Analysis of environmental contaminants and biological acute toxicity.
Research Interest: Lignocellulosic materials,
infrared spectroscopy, Cork, pulp and paper.
Research Interest: Tio2 Nanofibe/Tube Membrane For Water and Energy (H2 And Solar Cell) Production, Membrane Fouling Mechanism, Control and Prevention, Novel Multifunctional Membrane Designs, Membrane Bioreactor, Nano Composite Membranes and Its Modules For Environmental Applications, Nanofiber Forward Osmosis Membranes and Nano Draw Solution, Reutilization of Waste Into Value-Added Product.
Research Interest: Design and synthesis of novel porous nanomaterials with applications towards artificial photosynthesis (photocatalytic splitting of water), Solar fuel generation (photocatalytic reduction of carbon dioxide), Degradation of organic (dyes, herbicides, and pesticides) and Inorganic pollutants (nitrates and nitrites) in aqueous media and gases (removal of NOx), Energy storage (lithium-ion batteries), catalysis (synthesis of fine chemicals), and Drug delivery to the brain.
Dr DENG Shihai was born in Dec 1989 in China. He got his PhD in Sep 2017. Dr DENG is now a lecture in Beijing Jiaotong University and working as a visiting scholar in National University of Singapore. Dr DENG has published 15 journal articles, including publications in ES&T, BT and Chemosphere, and 7 printed abstracts. He and the group he is working in has been founded by 10 national grants. Dr DENG was honoured with National Scholarship (China), Outstanding Graduates Award (Beijing), Major Academic Scholarship (Ministry of Education of the People s Republic of China) and so on.
Dr DENG is now working on refractory organic wastewater treatment by AOP and biological degradation processes, biological nitrogen removal by autotrophic denitrification based on electrochemical reactions, and Restoration of slightly polluted water bodies.
Research Interest: Water and Wastewater Treatment; Water Pollution Control; Environmental Biology; Environmental Chemistry; Advanced Oxidation Processes; Constructed wetlands; Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal; Autotrophic Denitrification.
Skype ID: +65 81200755
Number of publication: 15
Dr. Kang Hou completed his M.S. and Ph.D. at Xi’an Jiaotong University in China in July 2011 and October 2017 respectively. He joined in Xi'an polytechnic University as an Associate Professor in January 2018. Until now, he has published 14+ papers and Impact Factor of published papers (first and corresponding author) over 5 (IF>5). His current research is focused on ecological assessment and model, remote sensing inversion, terrain analysis and applications of GIS in environment science in the arid and semi-arid regions.
Research Interest: Ecological assessment and model, remote sensing inversion, terrain analysis and applications of GIS in environment science in the arid and semi-arid regions.
List of Publications:
1. Hou K, Tao WD,ChangY, Li X X*. A feasible method for the Division of Ecological Vulnerability and Quantitative Study of Its Driving Forces in the upper reaches of the Water Source- Southern Shaanxi. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018. (Accept) (IF=5.651)
2. Hou K, Li X X*, jing Wang J, et al. An analysis of the impact on land use and ecological vulnerability of the policy of returning farmland to forest in Yan’an, China[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2016, 23(5): 4670-4680.（SCI）(IF=2.8)
3. Hou K, Li X X*, Zhang J. GIS Analysis of Changes in Ecological Vulnerability Using a SPCA Model in the Loess Plateau of Northern Shaanxi, China[J]. International journal of environmental research and public health, 2015, 12(4): 4292-4305.（SCI）(IF=2.101)
4. Hou K, Zhou J, Li X X*, et al. Study on GIS Visualization in Evaluation of the Human Living Environment in Shenyang-Dalian Urban Agglomeration [J]. Scientifica, 2016, 2016.（ESCI）
5. Hou K, Li X X*, Wang J, et al. Evaluating ecological vulnerability using the GIS and analytic hierarchy process (AHP) method in Yan’an, China[J]. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 2016, 25(2). （SCI）(IF=1.120)
6. Hou K, Li X X*, Wang J, et al. Quantitative Evaluation System of Habitat Environmental Quality in Yellow River Deltas [J]. FRESENIUS ENVIRONMENTAL BULLETIN. 2016, 25(12): 5291-5295.（SCI）(IF=0.673)
7. Hou K, Zhang J, Li X X*. The assessment of eco-environmental vulnerability in Yulin, China[C]//Environment, Energy and Applied Technology: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Frontier of Energy and Environment Engineering (ICFEEE 2014), Taiwan, December 6-7, 2014. CRC Press, 2015: 129. (EI)
8. Zhang Y, Hou K, Chang Y, et al. Assessment of human settlements and associated influential factors in Weihe River Plain[J]. Indoor and Built Environment, 2018: 1420326X18761113. (IF=1.158)
9. Chen P, Hou K, Chang Y, et al. Study on the Progress of Ecological Fragility Assessment in China[C]//IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. IOP Publishing, 2018, 113(1): 012088.
10. HOU K, ZHANG Yue, LI Xu-xiang et al. Analysis of Land Use Classification and Urbanization Process in Chengguan District of Lhasa [C]. The Second National Symposium of Natural Resources Society of Resources Recycling and Natural Resource Circulation and Global Environmental Change Academic Seminar Abstracts, 2016: 65-66. (In Chinese)
11. Ge Shengbin, Li Xuxiang, Hou K and so on. WebGIS - based urban climate map information system design, mapping and spatial geographic information, 2017,11. (In Chinese)
12. Zhang Jing, kang Hou, Xuxiang Li. Assessment of the Land-using of Yan’anand Ecological Vulnerability Based on Remote-sensing Dynamic Monitoring. GEOMATICS ＆ SPATIAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, 2015, 5: 26-31. (In Chinese)
13. Deng Wenbo， Kang Hou，Li Xuxiang. The study on living environment of typical urban agglomerations in North China. China Engineering Science and Technology Forum - Workshop on Sustainable Development of Cities, 2010, 60: 1693-1699. (In Chinese)
14. LI Xiaoping， NAN Xiaojuan， HOU Kang， CHEN Cong. Mobility of Heavy Metals and the Leaching Characteristics with Ascorbic Acid from Urban Soil in Tongchuan City. Arid area research, 2012, 29(5): 878-882 (In Chinese).
Research Interest: Microparticles, Crosslinking,Biomaterials, Liposomes,Polymers, Polymer Chemistry,Hydrogel, Materials Chemistry,Nanobiotechnology, Nanotechnology,Nanoparticles, Functionalization,Polymerization, Materials,Polysaccharide, Composites,Derivatives, Membranes,Polyurethane, Hydrolysis.
Published On: January 10, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: December 27, 2018 | Pages: 061 - 066Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: November 13, 2018 | Pages: 056 - 060Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: October 30, 2018 | Pages: 050 - 055Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: October 22, 2018 | Pages: 044 - 049Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: October 04, 2018 | Pages: 038 - 043Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: September 06, 2018 | Pages: 034 - 037Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: August 23, 2018 | Pages: 031 - 033Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: May 01, 2018 | Pages: 024 - 030Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Indexing in pubmed would certainly help the growth of the Journal. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommended this journal to others for publishing their valuable research work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information easily accessible on the website.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quickness.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. Look for more Editors and Reviewers in Europe and USA. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommended this journal to others for publication of their research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is rapidity. The required information is easily available on the website.
I will continue to associate with this Imaging Journal of Clinical and Medical Sciences journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and satisfactory. The journal have to get indexed in major databases. The process of manuscript submission is hassel-free. I definitely recommend my friends and colleagues to submit their works for publication. The submission and publication timeline of this journal is more accurate. It will be nice, if bibliography of authors and editors can be displayed in journal webpage. I can easily find the required information in the website.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommended this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quick reply and short time process. The required information is easily available on the website.
The comments from editors and reviewers are agreeable. I think that my suggestion is to get indexing in Pubmed. Manuscript submission process is simple and user friendly. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I surely recommend to others to submit their works in this journal. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I like the quick and rapid publication process in the journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal webpage.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Start monthly issue with ten articles in it which would be helpful for the growth of the Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publishing their valuable and interesting research work.I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in our publication process is Fast review. The required information is easily accessible on the website.
The experience of publishing with Peertechz Publications can
be summed up in one word, "awesome!" From great author relationship
service to prompt, detailed review to thorough and timely return of manuscript.
Guess what, I appreciate the plagiarism check and your custom of sending
detailed report. Please keep up the good job!
I will continue my association as an editor for this journal and provide my services. The editors and reviewer comments in the journal are fair and trustable. The manuscript submission process in this journal is easy. I will suggest my colleagues and other scientists to submit their research works for supporting journal growth. I can easily find the required information on website.
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Manuel Jose Lis Arias
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
Archive of Biochemistry