Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Research Interest: Atmospheric Environment pollution control, Photo Chemistry & Catalysis, Nano Structures and Catalysis Science, Super Capacitor Materials and Energy.
Research Interest: Environmental and Energy-Related Catalytic Materials, Synchrotron Based In Situ Techniques.
Research Interest: Air pollution modelling and
human exposure risk assessmentAirborne nanoparticles: measurements, modelling
and health impact assessment Assessment and characterisation of emerging air
pollution and particulate matter sources Wind flows and pollutant dispersion in
urban areas (cities / megacities) Traffic emission impacts on air quality,
climate change and urban infrastructure Indoor air quality and personal exposure in
Research Interest: Air Pollution Control, Photocatalysts, Photocatalysis, Nanocomposites, Nanomaterials, Air.
Research Interest: Microparticles, Crosslinking,Biomaterials, Liposomes,Polymers, Polymer Chemistry,Hydrogel, Materials Chemistry,Nanobiotechnology, Nanotechnology,Nanoparticles, Functionalization,Polymerization, Materials,Polysaccharide, Composites,Derivatives, Membranes,Polyurethane, Hydrolysis.
Research Interest: Colloidal Chemistry, Dispersed Systems, Emulsion and Suspension Stability, Dynamic Light Scattering, Wettability, Polymers and Biopolymers, Surfactants and Biosurfactants, Zeta Potential, DLVO, Green Chemistry.
Water chemistry; Water filtration membranes fouling and control;
Chemistry of natural organic matters (13C NMR, FTIR, aromaticity, molecular
weight, hydrophobicity, polarity, and protein/carbohydrate); Sonochemistry;
Photooxidation; and Corrosion science.
Research Interest: Investigating the levels of the
environmental toxicants/chemicals (organic and inorganic compounds) in water,
soil and air, their physical and chemical interactions, sources, and the impact
on human health.
Dr DENG Shihai was born in Dec 1989 in China. He got his PhD in Sep 2017. Dr DENG is now a lecture in Beijing Jiaotong University and working as a visiting scholar in National University of Singapore. Dr DENG has published 15 journal articles, including publications in ES&T, BT and Chemosphere, and 7 printed abstracts. He and the group he is working in has been founded by 10 national grants. Dr DENG was honoured with National Scholarship (China), Outstanding Graduates Award (Beijing), Major Academic Scholarship (Ministry of Education of the People s Republic of China) and so on.
Dr DENG is now working on refractory organic wastewater treatment by AOP and biological degradation processes, biological nitrogen removal by autotrophic denitrification based on electrochemical reactions, and Restoration of slightly polluted water bodies.
Research Interest: Water and Wastewater Treatment; Water Pollution Control; Environmental Biology; Environmental Chemistry; Advanced Oxidation Processes; Constructed wetlands; Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal; Autotrophic Denitrification.
Skype ID: +65 81200755
Number of publication: 15
Research Interest: Investigation The Fate of Organic and Inorganic Pollutants In The Water, Air and Soil Environments, Assessment, Monitoring and Remediation of Water, Groundwater and Soils Contaminated With Hazardous Pollutants, Assessing The Fate of The Disinfection By-Products (Dbps) Formed When Disinfecting Water Using Chlorine, Ozone and Chlorine Dioxide, The Treatment Of Groundwater Contaminated With MTBE, BTEX and Other Vocs Using Advanced Oxidation Processes (I.E. The Combination of Ultraviolet Light (UV), Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2), Chlorine (Cl2) and Ozone (O3)), Adsorption of Heavy Metals From Water By Novel Nano Adsorbents and Natural Material Such As Fly Ash, Removal of Inorganic and Organic Contaminants By Phytoremediation, Assessing The Management Policy of Drilling Wastes In The Environment, Also Doing Intensive Research on The Treatment Of Contaminated Water Using Nano-Scale Photo-Catalytic Degradation By Carbon Nanotubes (Cnts), Titanium Dioxide (Tio2) And N-Doped Titania.
Dr. Kang Hou completed his M.S. and Ph.D. at Xi’an Jiaotong University in China in July 2011 and October 2017 respectively. He joined in Xi'an polytechnic University as an Associate Professor in January 2018. Until now, he has published 14+ papers and Impact Factor of published papers (first and corresponding author) over 5 (IF>5). His current research is focused on ecological assessment and model, remote sensing inversion, terrain analysis and applications of GIS in environment science in the arid and semi-arid regions.
Research Interest: Ecological assessment and model, remote sensing inversion, terrain analysis and applications of GIS in environment science in the arid and semi-arid regions.
List of Publications:
1. Hou K, Tao WD,ChangY, Li X X*. A feasible method for the Division of Ecological Vulnerability and Quantitative Study of Its Driving Forces in the upper reaches of the Water Source- Southern Shaanxi. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018. (Accept) (IF=5.651)
2. Hou K, Li X X*, jing Wang J, et al. An analysis of the impact on land use and ecological vulnerability of the policy of returning farmland to forest in Yan’an, China[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2016, 23(5): 4670-4680.（SCI）(IF=2.8)
3. Hou K, Li X X*, Zhang J. GIS Analysis of Changes in Ecological Vulnerability Using a SPCA Model in the Loess Plateau of Northern Shaanxi, China[J]. International journal of environmental research and public health, 2015, 12(4): 4292-4305.（SCI）(IF=2.101)
4. Hou K, Zhou J, Li X X*, et al. Study on GIS Visualization in Evaluation of the Human Living Environment in Shenyang-Dalian Urban Agglomeration [J]. Scientifica, 2016, 2016.（ESCI）
5. Hou K, Li X X*, Wang J, et al. Evaluating ecological vulnerability using the GIS and analytic hierarchy process (AHP) method in Yan’an, China[J]. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 2016, 25(2). （SCI）(IF=1.120)
6. Hou K, Li X X*, Wang J, et al. Quantitative Evaluation System of Habitat Environmental Quality in Yellow River Deltas [J]. FRESENIUS ENVIRONMENTAL BULLETIN. 2016, 25(12): 5291-5295.（SCI）(IF=0.673)
7. Hou K, Zhang J, Li X X*. The assessment of eco-environmental vulnerability in Yulin, China[C]//Environment, Energy and Applied Technology: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Frontier of Energy and Environment Engineering (ICFEEE 2014), Taiwan, December 6-7, 2014. CRC Press, 2015: 129. (EI)
8. Zhang Y, Hou K, Chang Y, et al. Assessment of human settlements and associated influential factors in Weihe River Plain[J]. Indoor and Built Environment, 2018: 1420326X18761113. (IF=1.158)
9. Chen P, Hou K, Chang Y, et al. Study on the Progress of Ecological Fragility Assessment in China[C]//IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. IOP Publishing, 2018, 113(1): 012088.
10. HOU K, ZHANG Yue, LI Xu-xiang et al. Analysis of Land Use Classification and Urbanization Process in Chengguan District of Lhasa [C]. The Second National Symposium of Natural Resources Society of Resources Recycling and Natural Resource Circulation and Global Environmental Change Academic Seminar Abstracts, 2016: 65-66. (In Chinese)
11. Ge Shengbin, Li Xuxiang, Hou K and so on. WebGIS - based urban climate map information system design, mapping and spatial geographic information, 2017,11. (In Chinese)
12. Zhang Jing, kang Hou, Xuxiang Li. Assessment of the Land-using of Yan’anand Ecological Vulnerability Based on Remote-sensing Dynamic Monitoring. GEOMATICS ＆ SPATIAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, 2015, 5: 26-31. (In Chinese)
13. Deng Wenbo， Kang Hou，Li Xuxiang. The study on living environment of typical urban agglomerations in North China. China Engineering Science and Technology Forum - Workshop on Sustainable Development of Cities, 2010, 60: 1693-1699. (In Chinese)
14. LI Xiaoping， NAN Xiaojuan， HOU Kang， CHEN Cong. Mobility of Heavy Metals and the Leaching Characteristics with Ascorbic Acid from Urban Soil in Tongchuan City. Arid area research, 2012, 29(5): 878-882 (In Chinese).
Research Interest: Design and synthesis of novel porous nanomaterials with applications towards artificial photosynthesis (photocatalytic splitting of water), Solar fuel generation (photocatalytic reduction of carbon dioxide), Degradation of organic (dyes, herbicides, and pesticides) and Inorganic pollutants (nitrates and nitrites) in aqueous media and gases (removal of NOx), Energy storage (lithium-ion batteries), catalysis (synthesis of fine chemicals), and Drug delivery to the brain.
Research Interest: Artificial Photosynthesis for
Energy Conversion and Environmental Remediation Air monitoring and Pollution
Control Heterogeneous catalysis and photocatalysis Nano-technology for
Environmental Applications Science and Environmental Education
Research Interest: Lignocellulosic materials,
infrared spectroscopy, Cork, pulp and paper.
Research Interest: Sample Pre-treatment Techniques and Chromatographic Analysis of Environmental Pollutants. In Recently Years, He Shows Great Interest In Emerging Contaminants Such As Polybrominateddiphenylethers (Pbdes), Hexabromocyclododecanes (Hbcds), Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products (Ppcps).
Published On: January 10, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: December 27, 2018 | Pages: 061 - 066Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: November 13, 2018 | Pages: 056 - 060Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: October 30, 2018 | Pages: 050 - 055Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: October 22, 2018 | Pages: 044 - 049Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: October 04, 2018 | Pages: 038 - 043Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: September 06, 2018 | Pages: 034 - 037Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: August 23, 2018 | Pages: 031 - 033Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
Published On: May 01, 2018 | Pages: 024 - 030Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit OAI-PMH ResearchGate SciForum
The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full and fair. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. The required information can get easily on the website.
The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I will definetely recomend this journal for getting major indexing platforms. I suggest my staff and friends who were experts in this journal to submit their works. The process between submission and publication timeline in this journal are satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal.
The required information is easily available on the journal webpage.
Thank you so much in providing me waiver on all charges for my manuscript publication. I am proud of your treatment! I and my colleagues will be best family of your journal. Hope we will communicate with further works and manuscript. Once again I would like to thank you. I have also attached you my photo as per your requests.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Indexing may help for the growth of the Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the layout of the journal. The required information is easily available on the website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. It is up to specific cases but I think they are almost fair and professional. In order to attract submission from researchers, the journal should be an ISI research journal. The anuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to many of my colleagues for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quickness. The required information is easily available on the website.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommended this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The publication process is professional and short time process. The required information is easily available on the website.
I like to continue the association with this journal and provide my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and satisfactory. The journal should accept high quality manuscripts which can help in journal growth. Manuscript submission process in this journal is smooth and user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal to get indexed in major indexing platforms. I will recommend my co-experts to submit their manuscripts for supporting the journal. The time line between submission and publication of manuscript is less. I can find the required information in the website easily.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full. It will be nice that journal can get indexed on Pubmed central. Manuscript submission process is simple and user friendly. The journal should be indexed with Science citation index (Thomson-Reuters)
I strongly recommend my colleagues to submit their future works in this journal for publication. I easily can get the required information on the website.
I strongly recommend this journal for getting indexing services in major platform. I recommend my colleagues to submit the works to this journal. I mostly like the author acceptance letter in this journal.
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Open Journal of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR)/FDA, USA
Global Journal of Anesthesiology
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine