Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Research Interest: Artificial Photosynthesis for
Energy Conversion and Environmental Remediation Air monitoring and Pollution
Control Heterogeneous catalysis and photocatalysis Nano-technology for
Environmental Applications Science and Environmental Education
Research Interest: Colloidal Chemistry, Dispersed Systems, Emulsion and Suspension Stability, Dynamic Light Scattering, Wettability, Polymers and Biopolymers, Surfactants and Biosurfactants, Zeta Potential, DLVO, Green Chemistry.
Dr. Kang Hou completed his M.S. and Ph.D. at Xi’an Jiaotong University in China in July 2011 and October 2017 respectively. He joined in Xi'an polytechnic University as an Associate Professor in January 2018. Until now, he has published 14+ papers and Impact Factor of published papers (first and corresponding author) over 5 (IF>5). His current research is focused on ecological assessment and model, remote sensing inversion, terrain analysis and applications of GIS in environment science in the arid and semi-arid regions.
Research Interest: Ecological assessment and model, remote sensing inversion, terrain analysis and applications of GIS in environment science in the arid and semi-arid regions.
List of Publications:
1. Hou K, Tao WD,ChangY, Li X X*. A feasible method for the Division of Ecological Vulnerability and Quantitative Study of Its Driving Forces in the upper reaches of the Water Source- Southern Shaanxi. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018. (Accept) (IF=5.651)
2. Hou K, Li X X*, jing Wang J, et al. An analysis of the impact on land use and ecological vulnerability of the policy of returning farmland to forest in Yan’an, China[J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2016, 23(5): 4670-4680.（SCI）(IF=2.8)
3. Hou K, Li X X*, Zhang J. GIS Analysis of Changes in Ecological Vulnerability Using a SPCA Model in the Loess Plateau of Northern Shaanxi, China[J]. International journal of environmental research and public health, 2015, 12(4): 4292-4305.（SCI）(IF=2.101)
4. Hou K, Zhou J, Li X X*, et al. Study on GIS Visualization in Evaluation of the Human Living Environment in Shenyang-Dalian Urban Agglomeration [J]. Scientifica, 2016, 2016.（ESCI）
5. Hou K, Li X X*, Wang J, et al. Evaluating ecological vulnerability using the GIS and analytic hierarchy process (AHP) method in Yan’an, China[J]. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 2016, 25(2). （SCI）(IF=1.120)
6. Hou K, Li X X*, Wang J, et al. Quantitative Evaluation System of Habitat Environmental Quality in Yellow River Deltas [J]. FRESENIUS ENVIRONMENTAL BULLETIN. 2016, 25(12): 5291-5295.（SCI）(IF=0.673)
7. Hou K, Zhang J, Li X X*. The assessment of eco-environmental vulnerability in Yulin, China[C]//Environment, Energy and Applied Technology: Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Frontier of Energy and Environment Engineering (ICFEEE 2014), Taiwan, December 6-7, 2014. CRC Press, 2015: 129. (EI)
8. Zhang Y, Hou K, Chang Y, et al. Assessment of human settlements and associated influential factors in Weihe River Plain[J]. Indoor and Built Environment, 2018: 1420326X18761113. (IF=1.158)
9. Chen P, Hou K, Chang Y, et al. Study on the Progress of Ecological Fragility Assessment in China[C]//IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. IOP Publishing, 2018, 113(1): 012088.
10. HOU K, ZHANG Yue, LI Xu-xiang et al. Analysis of Land Use Classification and Urbanization Process in Chengguan District of Lhasa [C]. The Second National Symposium of Natural Resources Society of Resources Recycling and Natural Resource Circulation and Global Environmental Change Academic Seminar Abstracts, 2016: 65-66. (In Chinese)
11. Ge Shengbin, Li Xuxiang, Hou K and so on. WebGIS - based urban climate map information system design, mapping and spatial geographic information, 2017,11. (In Chinese)
12. Zhang Jing, kang Hou, Xuxiang Li. Assessment of the Land-using of Yan’anand Ecological Vulnerability Based on Remote-sensing Dynamic Monitoring. GEOMATICS ＆ SPATIAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, 2015, 5: 26-31. (In Chinese)
13. Deng Wenbo， Kang Hou，Li Xuxiang. The study on living environment of typical urban agglomerations in North China. China Engineering Science and Technology Forum - Workshop on Sustainable Development of Cities, 2010, 60: 1693-1699. (In Chinese)
14. LI Xiaoping， NAN Xiaojuan， HOU Kang， CHEN Cong. Mobility of Heavy Metals and the Leaching Characteristics with Ascorbic Acid from Urban Soil in Tongchuan City. Arid area research, 2012, 29(5): 878-882 (In Chinese).
Research Interest: Preparation, Self-Assembly, and Application of Functionalized Nanomaterials; Supramolecular Assembly; Organized Molecular Films; Supramolecular Gels.
Research Interest: Physicochemical Process on Water and Wastewater Treatment By Incorporation of Membrane.
Water chemistry; Water filtration membranes fouling and control;
Chemistry of natural organic matters (13C NMR, FTIR, aromaticity, molecular
weight, hydrophobicity, polarity, and protein/carbohydrate); Sonochemistry;
Photooxidation; and Corrosion science.
Research Interest: Tio2 Nanofibe/Tube Membrane For Water and Energy (H2 And Solar Cell) Production, Membrane Fouling Mechanism, Control and Prevention, Novel Multifunctional Membrane Designs, Membrane Bioreactor, Nano Composite Membranes and Its Modules For Environmental Applications, Nanofiber Forward Osmosis Membranes and Nano Draw Solution, Reutilization of Waste Into Value-Added Product.
Research Interest: Air pollution modelling and
human exposure risk assessmentAirborne nanoparticles: measurements, modelling
and health impact assessment Assessment and characterisation of emerging air
pollution and particulate matter sources Wind flows and pollutant dispersion in
urban areas (cities / megacities) Traffic emission impacts on air quality,
climate change and urban infrastructure Indoor air quality and personal exposure in
Dr DENG Shihai was born in Dec 1989 in China. He got his PhD in Sep 2017. Dr DENG is now a lecture in Beijing Jiaotong University and working as a visiting scholar in National University of Singapore. Dr DENG has published 15 journal articles, including publications in ES&T, BT and Chemosphere, and 7 printed abstracts. He and the group he is working in has been founded by 10 national grants. Dr DENG was honoured with National Scholarship (China), Outstanding Graduates Award (Beijing), Major Academic Scholarship (Ministry of Education of the People s Republic of China) and so on.
Dr DENG is now working on refractory organic wastewater treatment by AOP and biological degradation processes, biological nitrogen removal by autotrophic denitrification based on electrochemical reactions, and Restoration of slightly polluted water bodies.
Research Interest: Water and Wastewater Treatment; Water Pollution Control; Environmental Biology; Environmental Chemistry; Advanced Oxidation Processes; Constructed wetlands; Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal; Autotrophic Denitrification.
Skype ID: +65 81200755
Number of publication: 15
Research Interest: Vibration Utilization; Ultrasound; Energy Harvesting.
Research Interest: Water Pollution Control and treatment Technology; Environment Technology Assessment.
Research Interest: Atmospheric Environment pollution control, Photo Chemistry & Catalysis, Nano Structures and Catalysis Science, Super Capacitor Materials and Energy.
Research Interest: Heavy Metals, Environmental Toxicology, Environment, Land Degradation, Satellite Data, Soil, Time Series, Correlation, Multivariate Statistics, Vegetation, Climate, Atmosphere
Research Interest: Water and Wastewater Treatment, Advanced Oxidation Processes, Toxic Chemical Treatment, Waste Treatment.
Research Interest: Membrane Technology (Micro,Ultra,Nanofiltration, Reverse Osmosis, Membrane Bioreactors), Advanced Oxidation Processes, Biological Processes, Water and Wastewater Treatments, Desalination, Catalytic Processes.
Published On: November 13, 2018 | Pages: 056 - 060Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation
Published On: October 30, 2018 | Pages: 050 - 055Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation
Published On: October 22, 2018 | Pages: 044 - 049Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation
Published On: October 04, 2018 | Pages: 038 - 043Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation
Published On: September 06, 2018 | Pages: 034 - 037Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation
Published On: August 23, 2018 | Pages: 031 - 033Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation
Published On: May 01, 2018 | Pages: 024 - 030Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation
Published On: April 30, 2018 | Pages: 020 - 023Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation
Published On: March 14, 2018 | Pages: 013 - 019Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation
Published On: February 16, 2018 | Pages: 009 - 012Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily available on the website.
I like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and meaning full. I will recommend this journal to get reputed indexing platform. I strongly suggest my colleagues who are expertise in this journal to submit their valuable works in this journal. I am satisfied with manuscript submission and publication timeline process. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quickness.
I would like to continue as an editor in this journal and confer the services. The comments we are receiving from reviewers and editors are authentic. I like the quality of review in this journal. The manuscript submission process is easy and Hassel free. I surely recommend this journal for getting indexing in ISI. I recommend my co staff to submit the research and review works to this journal. The timeline of manuscript submission and publication process is satisfactory. Required information can get easily on the journal webpage.
"The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I will definetely recomend this journal for getting major indexing platforms. I suggest my staff and friends who were experts in this journal to submit their works. The process between submission and publication timeline in this journal are satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal.
The required information is easily available on the journal webpage.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and meaningful. I suggest to lower the cost for publication, great discounts for first submission. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is very fast. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to continue the association with this journal and give my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in the journal. I am satisfied with the time of submission and publication process. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is fast review. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I like to continue my association as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers is satisfactory. The journal should accept high impact articles as well as editorials from editors and reviewers. Manuscript submission process is easy. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my co-experts who were related with this journal to submit their research works. I am satisfied with submission and publication process.The guidelines for submitting articles is easily accessible on the website. The required information will easily access from website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaningful. It will be nice that journal can make to join the young researchers. Manuscript submission process is simple and user friendly. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing platforms. I strongly recommend my colleagues to submit their future works in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with submission process as well as with publication time line. I easily can get the required information on the website.
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR)/FDA, USA
Global Journal of Anesthesiology
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders