Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: +852 3580 1603
Prof Mohamed A. Jaber BDS, PhD, MSc, FDS RSC Ed., FDS RCD Eng., FDSRCPS Glasg, MFDTRCSE. Dr. Mohamed Abdullah Jaber was the professor and head of the Surgical Sciences Department at the Dental College of Ajman University of Science and Technology. He was also the Director of Quality Assurance and Institutional effectiveness Unit of Ajman University of Science and Technology. His clinical work includes management of patients with oral mucosal diseases, salivary gland diseases, TMJ diseases and trigeminal neuralgia. Management of patients with oral premalignant lesions and patients with oral epithelial dysplasia, chronic facial pain patient, and performing oral surgical procedures under local with or without sedation (IV) and general anaesthesia. Dr. Jaber has many publications in peer-reviewed journals. And act as peer reviewers for many journals which includes Journal of Cancer Detection and Prevention, Journal of Applied Oral Science, Journal of Investigative Pathology, Ibnosina Journal of Medical Basic Science, Cancer Epidemiology, Indian Journal of Dental Research, Oral Oncology, Medical Journal of Case Report, International Journal of Oral Sciences, Saudi Dental Journal, BioMed Central Journal, Hospital Psychology Journal, Int Journal of Paediatric Dent, European Journal of General Dentistry, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, Journal of Cranio-Maxillary Diseases, Applied Scientific Reports and Annual Research Review in Biology (ARRB). He serve as academic editor of Applied Life Science International Journal and Associate Editor/Editorial Board member of Austin Journal of Autism & Related Disabilities, Open Journal of Stomatology, Applied Scientific Reports, J of Dental Problems & Solutions, Aperito Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry, International journal of Oral and Dental Health and International Journal of Experimental Dental Science His research interest includes Oral epithelial dysplasia, Oral pre-cancer, facial trauma Facial pain and dental education. Dr. Jaber also received numerous awards including Al-Awais Award for Scientific Research and selected as Fellow by the Academy of Dentistry International Ohio, USA. This is in recognition for the outstanding achievement in the field of dentistry and for the services to the profession. Currently Prof Jaber is the director of the oral surgery graduate program at Hamdan Bin Mohammed College of Dental Medicine, MBR University for Medicine and Health Sciences.
Research interest: Oral Precancer, Oral Epithelial Dysplasia, Facial Pain,Facial trauma, Dental Education
Research Interest: Defects of enamel, dental caries, quality of life,
dental trauma and epidemiology.
Research Interest: Human Saliva is a Fluid with Many Biological
Functions, and Essential for the Maintenance of Oral Health. It is known that
many Substances found in Peripheral Blood are also found in Saliva, although
generally lower concentrations are found in Saliva than in Blood. With the
emergence of New and Highly Sensitive Technologies, it is now possible to
analyse Minute Quantities of Substances in Human Saliva. Proteomics Technologies
have allowed the Determination of over 1,000 Proteins in Human Whole Saliva. Several
Studies Report Local and Systemic Biomarkers Appearing in Saliva, Including
Electrolytes, Blood Products, Enzymes and Tissue Destruction Molecules,
Inflammatory Markers as Well as Proteins Putatively Associated With Deadly
Diseases. Much of the Early Research on
Saliva Focused on its Local Biomarker Function, as an Indicator of Periodontal
Health. Support for the use of Saliva for the Detection of CVD and Myocardial
Infarction is Built on the Framework that many Serum Biomarkers Associated with
Inflammation, Atherosclerosis, Plaque Stability, and Myocardial Damage are
known and appear in Oral Fluids.
Interest: Odontology, preventive dentistry and social medicine.
Interest: Preventive dentistry, paediatric dentistry, dental
Biography: Dr. Nelson Wood has been practicing dentistry since 1982. He holds a D.M.D. from the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine and a Doctorate of Science degree in Nutritional Sciences from Boston University School of Dental Medicine. He is currently in private practice and was an Associate Professor in the Department of Periodontics and Preventive Sciences at the University Of Mississippi Medical Center School Of Dentistry. He was also an instructor in Restorative Dentistry and a Research Associate at Boston University School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Wood has published over 50 articles and abstracts on oral health and nutrition. He has also authored several book chapters. Dr. Wood is on the editorial board of several peer-reviewed journal publications.
Research Interest: Restorative Dentistry
Research Interest: A Prospective Study on Temporomandibular Disorders
(Disorders of Temporomandibular Joints and Masticatory Muscles) and Other
Causes of Orofacial Pain of Non-Odontogenic Etiology (Such as Trigeminal Neuralgia,
Headaches, Systemic and Local Rheumatic Diseases, Syndromes Related to Cervical
Spine and other Painful Symptoms in the Orofacial Region) will be based on
Patients' Data Collected in Standardised Studies from 2001 to Date.
Research Interest: Epidemiology of Oral Cancer, Dental Caries, Dental
Trauma, Periodontal Disease.
Research Interest: Physiology, Endocrinal Physiology.
Research Interest: Restorative Sciences, Endodontics and Dental
Research Interest: Epidemiology in Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, and
Graduated with honours in Dentistry, University of Genoa, 2001, Certificado de Postgrado en Cirugia Oral Basica, University of Santa Clara, Cuba 2002 Master's Degree in Oral Surgery and Odontostomatological Urgency, University of Pisa 2003. Qualified for Implantology at the Branemark Clinic Dental Health Care Gothenburg in March 2003. Summer School for Clinical Implantology and Periodontology University of Heidelberg, Germany 2004 Founder/Active member CAI Academy (Computer Aided Implantology Academy). Professor by contract at the University of Genoa from 2001 to 2011 (Periodontology/Odontostomatological Diseases). He has collaborated with National Centre of WHO (World Health Organization), University of Milan. Was been surgical consultant of DAMA project (disabled advanced Medical Assistance) University of Milan (2011-2012). Speaker and author of articles in Italy and abroad, international peer reviewer. He collaborates with several European Universities on training in Minimally Invasive Implantology. Appointed Associate Professor of Dental Sciences at the Facultade de Ciências da Saúde, University Fernando Pessoa (UFP) Porto - Portugal. He has become Academic Director (Head of Institution) of European Institute for Medical Studies (EIMS) H.E.I. Malta, 2017. EIMS H.E.I. accredited by NCFHE Malta (license 2018-004) is a new concept of Graduate School He proposed for the first time to World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry (WCMID), 2010/2011: the minimally invasive applications in Implantology and the mini implants applications in medical compromised patients. Private practice in Italy, Novi Ligure (AL) devoted mainly to minimally invasive surgical procedures, and rehabilitation of medical compromised patients.
Research Interest: Oral surgery, Medical compromised patients in dentistry, Implantology, Minimally invasive Procedures in Implantology, Dental education
Skype ID: andreamascolodds
Dr. Zakirulla Meer completed his BDS in 2003 from the KGF College of Dental Sciences, KGF, India, and completed his masters (MDS) in Pediatric Dentistry from prestigious College of Dental Sciences (CODS), Davangere in 2007. Presently working as Assistant Professor in College of Dentistry King Khalid University, Abha, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Dr. Zakirulla Meer has authored over 50 scientific articles, and serves as a reviewer/board member to many national and international journals. He has also attended many conferences and has also been the chair person and judge for poster presentations & scientific paper presentations at various national conferences. He is also an active speaker at various national and international conference. He is an active member of various committees dealing with scientific research, student welfare, social causes, environmental issues, sports activities in the college. He was awarded the best paper award by faculty at 13th Annual Research Day held at King Khalid University in 2018. He is a life member of ISPPD (Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) and SDS (Saudi Dental Society).
Research Interest: Teaching, Clinical Research in Pediatric Dentistry, dental caries, Pulp Therapy, Dental Traumatology, Surveys, Epidemiology.
URL: Google Scholar Link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=C76xznIAAAAJ&hl=en
Research gate Link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Zakirulla_Meer
Publons Link: https://publons.com/researcher/1701097/m-zakirulla/
List of Publications:
1. Zakirulla M, Uloopi K.S, Reddy V.V. Subba. “Invivo comparison of reduction in bacterial count after caries excavation with three different techniques”. J Dent Child, January/April 2011;78(1):31-35.
2. Shashikiran ND, Reddy VV, Yavagal CM, Zakirulla M. Application of Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) in contemporary pediatric dentistry. J Clin Pediatr Dent 2006; 30(4): 283-286.
3. Sadatullah S, Odusanya S, Mustafa A, Abdul Razak P, Abdul Wahab M, Meer Zakirulla. Prevalence of Mesiopalatal Cusp in the upper molars (Caravelli trait) in Saudi Arabian school students. Int. J. Morphol 2012; 30(2):757-760.
4. Rafi A Togoo, Nasim VS, Zakirulla Meer, Syed Yaseen. Knowledge and practice of pulp therapy in deciduous teeth among general dental practitioners in 2 cities of southern Saudi Arabia. Annals of Medical and Health Sciences Research. July 2012; 2(2):119-123.
5. Sachin B. Mangalekar, Tajammul Ahmed, M Zakirulla, Halawar Sangmesh Shivappa, F. B. Bheemappa, Chandrashekar Yavagal. Molariform Mesiodens in Primary Dentition. Case Rep Dent. 2013; 2013:750107. doi: 10.1155/2013/750107. Epub 2013 Mar 31.
6. Yaseen SM, Togo RA, Zakirulla M, Al-Dheer AM, Al-Futaih MA, Al-Jalal AA, Al-Qahtani NA. Dental erosion among 12-15-year-old school boys in southern Saudi Arabia. Arch Orofac Sci 2013; 8(1):1-6.
7. Zakirulla Meer. Malocclusion in deciduous dentition of Saudi children: A cross-sectional study. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2012. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2012; 11(4): 343-346.
8. Al-Hammadi AA, Al-Rabai NA, Togoo RA, Zakirulla M, Alshahrani I, Alshahrani A. Knowledge, attitude, and behavior related to use of miswak (Chewing Stick): A cross-sectional study from aseer region, Saudi Arabia. Contemp Clin Dent 2018 Jun; 9 (Suppl 1):S64-S68. doi: 10.4103/ccd.ccd_45_18.
9. Rawan A Saddah, Shahad H Alhassani, Rafi A Togoo, Zakirulla M. Awareness about emergency management of dental trauma among nursing interns in Saudi Arabia. Medical Science 2018; 22(91):279-287.
10. Abu-Melha AS, Zakirulla M, Almojathel Alqisi AY, Qasem Khawshal AA. Evaluation of cell pack paper points before and after sterilization: A microbiological study. Int J of Med Dent 2018;22(2):144-148.
11. Alshahrani I, Tikare S, Zakirulla M, Mustafa A, Abdulwahab M, Sadatullah S. Prevalence of dental caries among male students aged 15-17 years in Southern Asir, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Dent J 2018 Jul;30(3):214-218. doi: 10.1016/j.sdentj.2018.03.003. Epub 2018 Apr 3.
12. Zakirulla M, Essa A Khormi, Hamed M Bakri, Mohammed Y Tarrosh, Mosa A Shubayr, Hussain Almubarak. “Prevalence of Molar Incisor Hypomineralisation (MIH) in 7-10 year old school children in southern Saudi Arabia: A cross-sectional study”. Annals of Tropical Medicine & Public Health-2018;Special Feb (2):192-207.
13. Shaik Mohammed Asif, Naheeda Shaik, Bhavna Barthunia, Sultan Mohammed Kaleem, M Zakirulla, Mohammed Zahir Kota and Fawaz Abdul Hamid Baig. Nifedipine induced gingival enlargement in an edentulous patient: a case report with one year follow up. BMC Oral Health. 2018 Dec 27;18(1):227. doi: 10.1186/s12903-018-0690-4.
14. Shaik Mohammed Asif, Shaik Naheeda, Khalil Ibrahim Assiri, Hussain Mohammed AL Mubarak, M Zakirulla, Sultan Mohammed Kaleem, Fawaz Abdul Hamid Baig, Mohammed Zahir Kota. Oral Hygiene practice and Periodontal Status among Two Tribal Population of Telangana State, India- An Epidemiological Study. BMC Oral Health. 2019 Jan 9;19(1):8. doi.org/10.1186/s12903-018-0705-1.
15. M Zakirulla, Amerah Bedah Muraih, Amjad Ali Al-whlan, Ohood Saeed Almerei, Rasha Hussain Al-zahrani, Abdulaziz Bedah Alshahrani, Allah Baksh Meer. Dental students’ knowledge and practices regarding antibiotic prescribing guidelines in children in Abha, KSA: A cross sectional study. Medical Science, 2019, 23(96), 179-184.
16. Sharaf ALOTHMAN, Shatha MOHAMMED, Nada ALRABAI, Asma ASIRI, Ibrahim ALSHAHRANI, Rafi TOGOO, M ZAKIRULLA. Variation in the buccal surface morphology of primary first molars among Saudi children. Int J Med Dent 2019;23(1):74-78.
Research Interest: Severity of Malocclusion and Orthodontic Treatment, Oral health status of Deaf & Mute children.
Research Interest: Periodontal Plastic Surgery, Estetic
Surgery,Mucogingival Estetic surgery
Periimplantitis, Periodontal Desease,Periodontal medicine
Published On: July 05, 2019 | Pages: 021 - 027Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 19, 2019 | Pages: 013 - 020Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 05, 2019 | Pages: 011 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 12, 2019 | Pages: 006 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 06, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 29, 2018 | Pages: 040 - 040Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 03, 2018 | Pages: 035 - 036Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 13, 2018 | Pages: 029 - 034Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 30, 2018 | Pages: 026 - 028Abstract View Full Article View
I continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The editor and reviewer comments in the journal is fair as well as professional. I appreciate the rapid peer review process in the journal. Manuscript submission process is smooth and easy. I strongly recommend this journal to get indexing in reputed indexing platform. I recommend my friends to submit their research works in this journal for publication. The time line of submission and publication of manuscript is good. I can easily find the required information in the journal webpage.
I continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaningful and fair. The journal should accept more review and research articles which can help in journal citation. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid response from this journal. The required information is easily available on the website.
The manuscript submission process is easy and user friendly. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I think the journal should get impact factor for getting indexing. I am satisfied with the manuscript submission and publication time line. I like the peer review process which was very rapid fast in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the website."
I wiish to continue my association with this journal. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are genuine. The journal will be great, if it can get annual citation report. The manuscript submission process is smooth and cool. I definitely recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend my staff who were related to this journal scope to submit their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission and publication process with this journal. I like the speedy publishing process in this journal. I easily find the required information on website.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily available on the website.
I like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and acceptable. Manuscript submission process in this journal are user free. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I can easily find the required information on the website.
I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding service that your staff provided for me in the publication process. I could not get word to express my feeling concerning speed of response, quality and wonderful approach of you. Your staffs are very attentive, helpful and encouraging.I want to express my sincere thanks also for all staffs of OJPS including you for your supports of my effort and for accepting, reviewing, editing and correcting of my manuscript and finally for your fast and smart publication. The persons from each department especially Vernica D, Maha Donepudi, Heng Ye, Joshua D and all staff of OJPS are genuine with big interest to help me. Because of your effort, I was able to reach where I needed and I am very satisfied with your services. My heartfelt thanks are also extremely extended for your unthinkable encouragement and big help.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
Thank you for your support and professional approach for submission and publication process of the manuscript.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
China University of Political Science and Law, China
Forensic Science Today
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research