Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Fax: +852 3580 1603
Prof Mohamed A. Jaber BDS, PhD, MSc, FDS RSC Ed., FDS RCD Eng., FDSRCPS Glasg, MFDTRCSE. Dr. Mohamed Abdullah Jaber was the professor and head of the Surgical Sciences Department at the Dental College of Ajman University of Science and Technology. He was also the Director of Quality Assurance and Institutional effectiveness Unit of Ajman University of Science and Technology. His clinical work includes management of patients with oral mucosal diseases, salivary gland diseases, TMJ diseases and trigeminal neuralgia. Management of patients with oral premalignant lesions and patients with oral epithelial dysplasia, chronic facial pain patient, and performing oral surgical procedures under local with or without sedation (IV) and general anaesthesia. Dr. Jaber has many publications in peer-reviewed journals. And act as peer reviewers for many journals which includes Journal of Cancer Detection and Prevention, Journal of Applied Oral Science, Journal of Investigative Pathology, Ibnosina Journal of Medical Basic Science, Cancer Epidemiology, Indian Journal of Dental Research, Oral Oncology, Medical Journal of Case Report, International Journal of Oral Sciences, Saudi Dental Journal, BioMed Central Journal, Hospital Psychology Journal, Int Journal of Paediatric Dent, European Journal of General Dentistry, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, Journal of Cranio-Maxillary Diseases, Applied Scientific Reports and Annual Research Review in Biology (ARRB). He serve as academic editor of Applied Life Science International Journal and Associate Editor/Editorial Board member of Austin Journal of Autism & Related Disabilities, Open Journal of Stomatology, Applied Scientific Reports, J of Dental Problems & Solutions, Aperito Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry, International journal of Oral and Dental Health and International Journal of Experimental Dental Science His research interest includes Oral epithelial dysplasia, Oral pre-cancer, facial trauma Facial pain and dental education. Dr. Jaber also received numerous awards including Al-Awais Award for Scientific Research and selected as Fellow by the Academy of Dentistry International Ohio, USA. This is in recognition for the outstanding achievement in the field of dentistry and for the services to the profession. Currently Prof Jaber is the director of the oral surgery graduate program at Hamdan Bin Mohammed College of Dental Medicine, MBR University for Medicine and Health Sciences.
Research interest: Oral Precancer, Oral Epithelial Dysplasia, Facial Pain,Facial trauma, Dental Education
Biography: Amer A. Taqa is a Professor at Dental Basic Science, College dentistry, Mosul University, Iraq. Have PhD degree in Dental chemistry. He has published more 100 researches papers in national and international academic journals and authored 22 books. His research interests include dental chemistry, medical chemistry, and inorganic chemistry. He is editorial member in more than 140 international journals. He nominated as a member of the organizing committees for a number of international and local conferences.
Research Interest: Dental chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry
Research Interest: Epidemiology of Oral Cancer, Dental Caries, Dental
Trauma, Periodontal Disease.
Research Interest: Defects of enamel, dental caries, quality of life,
dental trauma and epidemiology.
Research Interest: Restorative Sciences, Endodontics and Dental
Research Interest: Dental materials, root canal filling materials,
adhesion, chemical auxiliary substances, infection, endodontics procedures,
instrumentation techniques, surface analysis and microscopy techiniques..
Research Interest: Odontology, Odontopaediatrics.
Dr. Zakirulla Meer completed his BDS in 2003 from the KGF College of Dental Sciences, KGF, India, and completed his masters (MDS) in Pediatric Dentistry from prestigious College of Dental Sciences (CODS), Davangere in 2007. Presently working as Assistant Professor in College of Dentistry King Khalid University, Abha, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Dr. Zakirulla Meer has authored over 50 scientific articles, and serves as a reviewer/board member to many national and international journals. He has also attended many conferences and has also been the chair person and judge for poster presentations & scientific paper presentations at various national conferences. He is also an active speaker at various national and international conference. He is an active member of various committees dealing with scientific research, student welfare, social causes, environmental issues, sports activities in the college. He was awarded the best paper award by faculty at 13th Annual Research Day held at King Khalid University in 2018. He is a life member of ISPPD (Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) and SDS (Saudi Dental Society).
Research Interest: Teaching, Clinical Research in Pediatric Dentistry, dental caries, Pulp Therapy, Dental Traumatology, Surveys, Epidemiology.
URL: Google Scholar Link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=C76xznIAAAAJ&hl=en
Research gate Link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Zakirulla_Meer
Publons Link: https://publons.com/researcher/1701097/m-zakirulla/
List of Publications:
1. Zakirulla M, Uloopi K.S, Reddy V.V. Subba. “Invivo comparison of reduction in bacterial count after caries excavation with three different techniques”. J Dent Child, January/April 2011;78(1):31-35.
2. Shashikiran ND, Reddy VV, Yavagal CM, Zakirulla M. Application of Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) in contemporary pediatric dentistry. J Clin Pediatr Dent 2006; 30(4): 283-286.
3. Sadatullah S, Odusanya S, Mustafa A, Abdul Razak P, Abdul Wahab M, Meer Zakirulla. Prevalence of Mesiopalatal Cusp in the upper molars (Caravelli trait) in Saudi Arabian school students. Int. J. Morphol 2012; 30(2):757-760.
4. Rafi A Togoo, Nasim VS, Zakirulla Meer, Syed Yaseen. Knowledge and practice of pulp therapy in deciduous teeth among general dental practitioners in 2 cities of southern Saudi Arabia. Annals of Medical and Health Sciences Research. July 2012; 2(2):119-123.
5. Sachin B. Mangalekar, Tajammul Ahmed, M Zakirulla, Halawar Sangmesh Shivappa, F. B. Bheemappa, Chandrashekar Yavagal. Molariform Mesiodens in Primary Dentition. Case Rep Dent. 2013; 2013:750107. doi: 10.1155/2013/750107. Epub 2013 Mar 31.
6. Yaseen SM, Togo RA, Zakirulla M, Al-Dheer AM, Al-Futaih MA, Al-Jalal AA, Al-Qahtani NA. Dental erosion among 12-15-year-old school boys in southern Saudi Arabia. Arch Orofac Sci 2013; 8(1):1-6.
7. Zakirulla Meer. Malocclusion in deciduous dentition of Saudi children: A cross-sectional study. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2012. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2012; 11(4): 343-346.
8. Al-Hammadi AA, Al-Rabai NA, Togoo RA, Zakirulla M, Alshahrani I, Alshahrani A. Knowledge, attitude, and behavior related to use of miswak (Chewing Stick): A cross-sectional study from aseer region, Saudi Arabia. Contemp Clin Dent 2018 Jun; 9 (Suppl 1):S64-S68. doi: 10.4103/ccd.ccd_45_18.
9. Rawan A Saddah, Shahad H Alhassani, Rafi A Togoo, Zakirulla M. Awareness about emergency management of dental trauma among nursing interns in Saudi Arabia. Medical Science 2018; 22(91):279-287.
10. Abu-Melha AS, Zakirulla M, Almojathel Alqisi AY, Qasem Khawshal AA. Evaluation of cell pack paper points before and after sterilization: A microbiological study. Int J of Med Dent 2018;22(2):144-148.
11. Alshahrani I, Tikare S, Zakirulla M, Mustafa A, Abdulwahab M, Sadatullah S. Prevalence of dental caries among male students aged 15-17 years in Southern Asir, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Dent J 2018 Jul;30(3):214-218. doi: 10.1016/j.sdentj.2018.03.003. Epub 2018 Apr 3.
12. Zakirulla M, Essa A Khormi, Hamed M Bakri, Mohammed Y Tarrosh, Mosa A Shubayr, Hussain Almubarak. “Prevalence of Molar Incisor Hypomineralisation (MIH) in 7-10 year old school children in southern Saudi Arabia: A cross-sectional study”. Annals of Tropical Medicine & Public Health-2018;Special Feb (2):192-207.
13. Shaik Mohammed Asif, Naheeda Shaik, Bhavna Barthunia, Sultan Mohammed Kaleem, M Zakirulla, Mohammed Zahir Kota and Fawaz Abdul Hamid Baig. Nifedipine induced gingival enlargement in an edentulous patient: a case report with one year follow up. BMC Oral Health. 2018 Dec 27;18(1):227. doi: 10.1186/s12903-018-0690-4.
14. Shaik Mohammed Asif, Shaik Naheeda, Khalil Ibrahim Assiri, Hussain Mohammed AL Mubarak, M Zakirulla, Sultan Mohammed Kaleem, Fawaz Abdul Hamid Baig, Mohammed Zahir Kota. Oral Hygiene practice and Periodontal Status among Two Tribal Population of Telangana State, India- An Epidemiological Study. BMC Oral Health. 2019 Jan 9;19(1):8. doi.org/10.1186/s12903-018-0705-1.
15. M Zakirulla, Amerah Bedah Muraih, Amjad Ali Al-whlan, Ohood Saeed Almerei, Rasha Hussain Al-zahrani, Abdulaziz Bedah Alshahrani, Allah Baksh Meer. Dental students’ knowledge and practices regarding antibiotic prescribing guidelines in children in Abha, KSA: A cross sectional study. Medical Science, 2019, 23(96), 179-184.
16. Sharaf ALOTHMAN, Shatha MOHAMMED, Nada ALRABAI, Asma ASIRI, Ibrahim ALSHAHRANI, Rafi TOGOO, M ZAKIRULLA. Variation in the buccal surface morphology of primary first molars among Saudi children. Int J Med Dent 2019;23(1):74-78.
Research Interest: Human Saliva is a Fluid with Many Biological
Functions, and Essential for the Maintenance of Oral Health. It is known that
many Substances found in Peripheral Blood are also found in Saliva, although
generally lower concentrations are found in Saliva than in Blood. With the
emergence of New and Highly Sensitive Technologies, it is now possible to
analyse Minute Quantities of Substances in Human Saliva. Proteomics Technologies
have allowed the Determination of over 1,000 Proteins in Human Whole Saliva. Several
Studies Report Local and Systemic Biomarkers Appearing in Saliva, Including
Electrolytes, Blood Products, Enzymes and Tissue Destruction Molecules,
Inflammatory Markers as Well as Proteins Putatively Associated With Deadly
Diseases. Much of the Early Research on
Saliva Focused on its Local Biomarker Function, as an Indicator of Periodontal
Health. Support for the use of Saliva for the Detection of CVD and Myocardial
Infarction is Built on the Framework that many Serum Biomarkers Associated with
Inflammation, Atherosclerosis, Plaque Stability, and Myocardial Damage are
known and appear in Oral Fluids.
Interest: Root canal irrigants, endodontic disinfection, smear layer and
Research Interest: History of dentistry and forensic dentistry.
Interest: ORAL PATHOLOGY.
Research Interest: 1. Operative Dentistry 2. Dental Materials 3.
Preventive Dentistry 4. Tooth bleaching 5. Lasers in Dentistry 6. Fluoride
Published On: October 22, 2019 | Pages: 056 - 064Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 24, 2019 | Pages: 056 - 060Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 21, 2019 | Pages: 049 - 055Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 17, 2019 | Pages: 044 - 048Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 29, 2019 | Pages: 037 - 043Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 22, 2019 | Pages: 032 - 036Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 20, 2019 | Pages: 028 - 031Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 05, 2019 | Pages: 021 - 027Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 19, 2019 | Pages: 013 - 020Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 05, 2019 | Pages: 011 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
I would like continue this association with the journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The submission of manuscript process seems smooth. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I mostly like the submission and article in online after publication in this journal.
I would thank you very much for exception on
I would also thank you and your team for all the
nice work you do.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are satisfactory. It would be helpful if feedback from the readers are considered for the growth of journal. Manuscript submission process is high speed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I suggest this journal to others for publishing their valuable work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is its efficiency. The required information is easily available on the website.
for the mail and it is privilege to publish with your Journal, I really
appreciate for the efforts from your staff and appreciate your support in terms
of communications and rapid screening method. I appreciate your standard quality
The editors and reviewer comments in this journal are considerable. The manuscript submission process in this journal is uncomplicated. I endorse that i will suggest to others to submit their works for publication in this journal. I satisfied with the time line of manuscript submission and publication process. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required.
The steps for publication in the journal are clear, fast and runs smoothly. The staff are very helpful and the reviewer comments were logical and constructive. The final proofs were accurate and v. elegant.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I suggest for indexing at the world wide ISI (JCR) will enhance researcher to submit their manuscript and lower the cost of publication fees. I recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their new research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Reduce costs of Publication Fees which could increase the growth of Journal. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission to publication cycle. I like most in your publication process is rapidity. The required information is easy to approach on the website.
I wish to continue as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The editors and reviewers comments are fair and satisfactory. The journal should get indexed in major databases line Scopus and Web of Science. The manuscript submission process is easy as well as user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I am satisfied with the time of submission and publication process. I mostly like the rapid peer review process in the journal and that to professional. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
I like to continue my association with this journal and give my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and meaningful. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal to get reputed indexing platform. I strongly suggest my colleagues to submit their valuable works in this journal. I am satisfied with manuscript submission and publication timeline process. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Manuel Jose Lis Arias
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
Archive of Biochemistry
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
UNIVERSITY OF REIMS , FRANCE
Archives of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy