Prof Mohamed A. Jaber BDS, PhD, MSc, FDS RSC Ed., FDS RCD Eng., FDSRCPS Glasg, MFDTRCSE. Dr. Mohamed Abdullah Jaber was the professor and head of the Surgical Sciences Department at the Dental College of Ajman University of Science and Technology. He was also the Director of Quality Assurance and Institutional effectiveness Unit of Ajman University of Science and Technology. His clinical work includes management of patients with oral mucosal diseases, salivary gland diseases, TMJ diseases and trigeminal neuralgia. Management of patients with oral premalignant lesions and patients with oral epithelial dysplasia, chronic facial pain patient, and performing oral surgical procedures under local with or without sedation (IV) and general anaesthesia. Dr. Jaber has many publications in peer-reviewed journals. And act as peer reviewers for many journals which includes Journal of Cancer Detection and Prevention, Journal of Applied Oral Science, Journal of Investigative Pathology, Ibnosina Journal of Medical Basic Science, Cancer Epidemiology, Indian Journal of Dental Research, Oral Oncology, Medical Journal of Case Report, International Journal of Oral Sciences, Saudi Dental Journal, BioMed Central Journal, Hospital Psychology Journal, Int Journal of Paediatric Dent, European Journal of General Dentistry, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, Journal of Cranio-Maxillary Diseases, Applied Scientific Reports and Annual Research Review in Biology (ARRB). He serve as academic editor of Applied Life Science International Journal and Associate Editor/Editorial Board member of Austin Journal of Autism & Related Disabilities, Open Journal of Stomatology, Applied Scientific Reports, J of Dental Problems & Solutions, Aperito Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry, International journal of Oral and Dental Health and International Journal of Experimental Dental Science His research interest includes Oral epithelial dysplasia, Oral pre-cancer, facial trauma Facial pain and dental education. Dr. Jaber also received numerous awards including Al-Awais Award for Scientific Research and selected as Fellow by the Academy of Dentistry International Ohio, USA. This is in recognition for the outstanding achievement in the field of dentistry and for the services to the profession. Currently Prof Jaber is the director of the oral surgery graduate program at Hamdan Bin Mohammed College of Dental Medicine, MBR University for Medicine and Health Sciences.
Research interest: Oral Precancer, Oral Epithelial Dysplasia, Facial Pain,Facial trauma, Dental Education
Dr. Cecilia Young
was trained at the Prince Dental Philip Dental Hospital and graduated from the
University of Hong Kong with the Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 1994. She has
been a general dental practitioner and an independent researcher. She obtained
her Master in Public Health in 2006.
She was the
Consultant for the The Federation of H.K. Chinese Travel Agents Ltd., Dental
consultant and columnist of The Hong Kong Economic Journal and Health Plus
Magazine. She has been the Consultant and columnist of Physician, Pharmacist,
People Health Magazine since 2002.
1. Survey on Misunderstanding of Dental Scaling in Hong Kong (International Journal of Dental Hygiene 6 2008, 25-36)
2. Effectiveness of Educational Poster on Knowledge of Emergency Management of Dental Trauma--Part 2: Cluster Randomised Controlled Trial for Secondary School Students. Young C, Wong KY, Cheung LK. PLoS One. 2014 Aug5;9(8):e101972. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0101972. eCollection 2014.
3. A Survey on Hong Kong Secondary School Students' Knowledge of Emergency Management of Dental Trauma. Young C, Wong KY, Cheung LK. PLoS One. 2014Jan 6;9(1):e84406. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0084406. eCollection 2014.
4. Effectiveness of Educational Poster on Knowledge of Emergency Management of Dental Trauma--Part 1: Cluster Randomised Controlled Trial for Primary and Secondary School Teachers. Young C, Wong KY, Cheung LK. PLoS One. 2013 Sep 11;8(9):e74833. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0074833. eCollection 2013.
5. Emergency Management of Dental Trauma: Knowledge of Hong Kong Primary and Secondary School Teachers. Young C, Wong KY, Cheung LK. Hong Kong Med J. 2012 Oct;18(5):362-70.
6. Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT): Penetration and Photobiomodulation. Young C, Mak CL. J Oral Health Craniofac Sci. 2017; 2: 080-082.
7. “Could Ethics Committees please welcome Independent Researchers?” Cecilia YOUNG. Oral Health and Dentistry 1.4 (2017): 180-182.
8. Editorial : Maxillofacial trauma and Psychological Stress” Journal of Medical and Psychological Trauma (2018) Cecilia Young, CYYJ Yeung Journal of Medical and Psychological Trauma Volume No: 1 Issue No:1
9. Patient Perception from Internet on Adverse Effects vs Benefits of Vaccination - An Internet Message from a Public Figure in Hong Kong Cecilia Young* and TH Tai ACTA SCIENTIFIC MEDICAL SCIENCES April 30, 2018; Volume 2 Issue 2: 45-47.10. Editorial Case Report Ludwig Angina – The Longest Distance in This Planet Cecilia Young*, K. W. Y. Fong Advanced Emergency Medicine Volume 7 Issue 2 2018
Kamalak H. was born in 1988 and achieved his DDS
degree in Faculty of Dentistry from
Ankara University in 2011. He gained his PhD in 2015 and his professorship in
On 11 November 2015, Professor
Kamalak H. became the first President of Restorative Dentistry at Fırat
University. Prior to his appointment as President, he was an expert
dentist at İnönü University (since 2012)
Hakan Kamalak’s scientific production
is extensive, including more than 45 scientific articles in international and
He has served as a referee for
several scientific journals, including Medical and Dentistry. He has extensive
teaching experience and led to the establishment of Fırat Universit, Faculty of
Dentistry, Department of Restorative Dentistry in Turkey. Meanwhile, Hakan is
the President of the International Oral Research Association (ORAD).
Biography: Amer A. Taqa is a Professor at Dental Basic Science, College dentistry, Mosul University, Iraq. Have PhD degree in Dental chemistry. He has published more 100 researches papers in national and international academic journals and authored 22 books. His research interests include dental chemistry, medical chemistry, and inorganic chemistry. He is editorial member in more than 140 international journals. He nominated as a member of the organizing committees for a number of international and local conferences.
Research Interest: Dental chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry
Dr. Zakirulla Meer completed his BDS in 2003 from the KGF College of Dental Sciences, KGF, India, and completed his masters (MDS) in Pediatric Dentistry from prestigious College of Dental Sciences (CODS), Davangere in 2007. Presently working as Assistant Professor in College of Dentistry King Khalid University, Abha, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Dr. Zakirulla Meer has authored over 50 scientific articles, and serves as a reviewer/board member to many national and international journals. He has also attended many conferences and has also been the chair person and judge for poster presentations & scientific paper presentations at various national conferences. He is also an active speaker at various national and international conference. He is an active member of various committees dealing with scientific research, student welfare, social causes, environmental issues, sports activities in the college. He was awarded the best paper award by faculty at 13th Annual Research Day held at King Khalid University in 2018. He is a life member of ISPPD (Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry) and SDS (Saudi Dental Society).
Research Interest: Teaching, Clinical Research in Pediatric Dentistry, dental caries, Pulp Therapy, Dental Traumatology, Surveys, Epidemiology.
URL: Google Scholar Link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=C76xznIAAAAJ&hl=en
Research gate Link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Zakirulla_Meer
Publons Link: https://publons.com/researcher/1701097/m-zakirulla/
List of Publications:
1. Zakirulla M, Uloopi K.S, Reddy V.V. Subba. “Invivo comparison of reduction in bacterial count after caries excavation with three different techniques”. J Dent Child, January/April 2011;78(1):31-35.
2. Shashikiran ND, Reddy VV, Yavagal CM, Zakirulla M. Application of Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) in contemporary pediatric dentistry. J Clin Pediatr Dent 2006; 30(4): 283-286.
3. Sadatullah S, Odusanya S, Mustafa A, Abdul Razak P, Abdul Wahab M, Meer Zakirulla. Prevalence of Mesiopalatal Cusp in the upper molars (Caravelli trait) in Saudi Arabian school students. Int. J. Morphol 2012; 30(2):757-760.
4. Rafi A Togoo, Nasim VS, Zakirulla Meer, Syed Yaseen. Knowledge and practice of pulp therapy in deciduous teeth among general dental practitioners in 2 cities of southern Saudi Arabia. Annals of Medical and Health Sciences Research. July 2012; 2(2):119-123.
5. Sachin B. Mangalekar, Tajammul Ahmed, M Zakirulla, Halawar Sangmesh Shivappa, F. B. Bheemappa, Chandrashekar Yavagal. Molariform Mesiodens in Primary Dentition. Case Rep Dent. 2013; 2013:750107. doi: 10.1155/2013/750107. Epub 2013 Mar 31.
6. Yaseen SM, Togo RA, Zakirulla M, Al-Dheer AM, Al-Futaih MA, Al-Jalal AA, Al-Qahtani NA. Dental erosion among 12-15-year-old school boys in southern Saudi Arabia. Arch Orofac Sci 2013; 8(1):1-6.
7. Zakirulla Meer. Malocclusion in deciduous dentition of Saudi children: A cross-sectional study. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2012. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science 2012; 11(4): 343-346.
8. Al-Hammadi AA, Al-Rabai NA, Togoo RA, Zakirulla M, Alshahrani I, Alshahrani A. Knowledge, attitude, and behavior related to use of miswak (Chewing Stick): A cross-sectional study from aseer region, Saudi Arabia. Contemp Clin Dent 2018 Jun; 9 (Suppl 1):S64-S68. doi: 10.4103/ccd.ccd_45_18.
9. Rawan A Saddah, Shahad H Alhassani, Rafi A Togoo, Zakirulla M. Awareness about emergency management of dental trauma among nursing interns in Saudi Arabia. Medical Science 2018; 22(91):279-287.
10. Abu-Melha AS, Zakirulla M, Almojathel Alqisi AY, Qasem Khawshal AA. Evaluation of cell pack paper points before and after sterilization: A microbiological study. Int J of Med Dent 2018;22(2):144-148.
11. Alshahrani I, Tikare S, Zakirulla M, Mustafa A, Abdulwahab M, Sadatullah S. Prevalence of dental caries among male students aged 15-17 years in Southern Asir, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Dent J 2018 Jul;30(3):214-218. doi: 10.1016/j.sdentj.2018.03.003. Epub 2018 Apr 3.
12. Zakirulla M, Essa A Khormi, Hamed M Bakri, Mohammed Y Tarrosh, Mosa A Shubayr, Hussain Almubarak. “Prevalence of Molar Incisor Hypomineralisation (MIH) in 7-10 year old school children in southern Saudi Arabia: A cross-sectional study”. Annals of Tropical Medicine & Public Health-2018;Special Feb (2):192-207.
13. Shaik Mohammed Asif, Naheeda Shaik, Bhavna Barthunia, Sultan Mohammed Kaleem, M Zakirulla, Mohammed Zahir Kota and Fawaz Abdul Hamid Baig. Nifedipine induced gingival enlargement in an edentulous patient: a case report with one year follow up. BMC Oral Health. 2018 Dec 27;18(1):227. doi: 10.1186/s12903-018-0690-4.
14. Shaik Mohammed Asif, Shaik Naheeda, Khalil Ibrahim Assiri, Hussain Mohammed AL Mubarak, M Zakirulla, Sultan Mohammed Kaleem, Fawaz Abdul Hamid Baig, Mohammed Zahir Kota. Oral Hygiene practice and Periodontal Status among Two Tribal Population of Telangana State, India- An Epidemiological Study. BMC Oral Health. 2019 Jan 9;19(1):8. doi.org/10.1186/s12903-018-0705-1.
15. M Zakirulla, Amerah Bedah Muraih, Amjad Ali Al-whlan, Ohood Saeed Almerei, Rasha Hussain Al-zahrani, Abdulaziz Bedah Alshahrani, Allah Baksh Meer. Dental students’ knowledge and practices regarding antibiotic prescribing guidelines in children in Abha, KSA: A cross sectional study. Medical Science, 2019, 23(96), 179-184.
16. Sharaf ALOTHMAN, Shatha MOHAMMED, Nada ALRABAI, Asma ASIRI, Ibrahim ALSHAHRANI, Rafi TOGOO, M ZAKIRULLA. Variation in the buccal surface morphology of primary first molars among Saudi children. Int J Med Dent 2019;23(1):74-78.
Graduated with honours in Dentistry, University of Genoa, 2001, Certificado de Postgrado en Cirugia Oral Basica, University of Santa Clara, Cuba 2002 Master's Degree in Oral Surgery and Odontostomatological Urgency, University of Pisa 2003. Qualified for Implantology at the Branemark Clinic Dental Health Care Gothenburg in March 2003. Summer School for Clinical Implantology and Periodontology University of Heidelberg, Germany 2004 Founder/Active member CAI Academy (Computer Aided Implantology Academy). Professor by contract at the University of Genoa from 2001 to 2011 (Periodontology/Odontostomatological Diseases). He has collaborated with National Centre of WHO (World Health Organization), University of Milan. Was been surgical consultant of DAMA project (disabled advanced Medical Assistance) University of Milan (2011-2012). Speaker and author of articles in Italy and abroad, international peer reviewer. He collaborates with several European Universities on training in Minimally Invasive Implantology. Appointed Associate Professor of Dental Sciences at the Facultade de Ciências da Saúde, University Fernando Pessoa (UFP) Porto - Portugal. He has become Academic Director (Head of Institution) of European Institute for Medical Studies (EIMS) H.E.I. Malta, 2017. EIMS H.E.I. accredited by NCFHE Malta (license 2018-004) is a new concept of Graduate School He proposed for the first time to World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry (WCMID), 2010/2011: the minimally invasive applications in Implantology and the mini implants applications in medical compromised patients. Private practice in Italy, Novi Ligure (AL) devoted mainly to minimally invasive surgical procedures, and rehabilitation of medical compromised patients.
Research Interest: Oral surgery, Medical compromised patients in dentistry, Implantology, Minimally invasive Procedures in Implantology, Dental education
Skype ID: andreamascolodds
Graduated in Dentistry by Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro - UERJ (1988). PhD in Implant Dentistry by São Leopoldo Mandic (2016), MsC and Specialist in Oral Implantology by UNIGRANRIO (2007). He is currently coordinator of the MsC and Specialization Programs in Implantology at São Leopoldo Mandic - Vila Velha - ES, Coordinator of Advanced Study Group and Training in Implantology - GEATI, besides acting in private dental office. Reviewer of several national and international journals. He has experience in the field of dentistry, with emphasis on Implantology, Oral Surgery and Periodontics, acting on the following topics: dental implants, ossoeintegração, cosmetic surgery, bone grafting.
Research Interest: Bone graft; Dental Implants; Biomaterials
List of Publications:
Articles in Scientific Journals
1. DIAS, EDUARDO ; SPERANDIO, MARCELO ; NAPIMOGA, MARCELO. Association Between Implant-Abutment Microgap and Implant Circularity to Bacterial Leakage: An In Vitro Study Using Tapered Connection Implants. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL IMPLANTS, v. 33, p. 505-511, 2018.
2. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; CONZ, Marcio B; HARARI, Nassim David; CARDOSO, Eduardo Seixas; VIDIGAL JR, Guaracilei Maciel. Mucogingival Surgery in implant therapy. ImplantNewsPerio, v. 1, p. 354-362, 2016.
3. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; Cotrim, Khalila C; Tebaldi, Fabrício D; Groisman, Mario. Revista Catarinense de Implantodontia , v. 17, p. 68-72, 2016.
4. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; MOREIRA, R. S.; Groisman, Mario; VIDIGAL JR, Guaracilei Maciel. Survival rate evaluation of 101 short dental implants: a 48-months follow-up retrospective study. Implant News, v. 12, p. 63-68, 2015.
5. Gonçalves, VF; Mendes, JO; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; Spagnol, Christina A; CHIARELLI, Fabio M. PerioNews, v. 8, p. 36-40, 2014.
6. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; COTRIM, Khalila C; CONZ, Marcio B. Implant News , v. 11, p. 40-46, 2014.
7. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; Cotrim, Khalila C; CARDOSO, Eduardo Seixas. Jacobs Journal of Microbiology and Pathology , v. 1, p. 010, 2014.
8. FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz ; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; HARARI, Nassim David; CARDOSO, Eduardo Seixas; VIDIGAL JR, Guaracilei Maciel. Implant News , v. 11, p. 148-153, 2014.
9. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos. Revista Brasileira de Dicas em Odontologia, v. 02, p. 30-33, 2013.
10. CHIARELLI, F; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. Revista Brasileira de Dicas em Odontologia, v. 2, p. 58-60, 2013.
11. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; Bisognin, Edecir Décio Cargnin; HARARI, Nassim David; Machado, Silvio Jorge; SILVA, Cristiano H F Pereira da; Soares, Glória de Almeida; VIDIGAL JR, Guaracilei Maciel. The International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants , v. 27, p. 346-351, 2012.
12. VIEIRA, Luis Fernando Nemer; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; CARDOSO, Eduardo Seixas ; Machado, Silvio Jorge; SILVA, Cristiano H F Pereira da; VIDIGAL JR, Guaracilei Maciel. Implant Dentistry, v. 21, p. 390-393, 2012.
13. Barbosa, Juliano Regis; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. Implant News, v. 9, p. 86-91, 2012.
14. PAIVA, JM; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. ImplantNews, v. 9, p. 685-691, 2012.
15. Rocha, Ana Carla SM; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos; Spagnol, Christina A; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. Perionews (São Paulo), v. 5, p. 416-422, 2011.
16. Gadioli, Bárbara; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos; Rezende, Renata C. L. C. M. Dias ; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia, v. 16, p. 8-10, 2011.
17. Arantes, Natália RR; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia, v. 17, p. 13-17, 2011.
18. WANDEKOKEN, Carla M; Cunha, Lucilene MG; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia , v. 17, p. 18-22, 2011.
19. Cotrim, Khalila C; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos ; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz; VIEIRA, Luis Fernando Nemer; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. Osteonecrosis of the jaws induced by bisphosphonates: review of literature. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia , v. 17, p. 15-17, 2011.
20. KIEPPER, Felipe; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos ; Borges Filho, Fausto F; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; GANHOTO, Rebecca ; FEITOSA, Alfredo Carlos Rodrigues. Perionews (São Paulo), v. 5, p. 630-635, 2011.
21. Barbosa, Juliano Regis; ALVES, G. ; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. Complications of treatement with osseointegrated implants. Prosthetics and maintenance phase. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia, v. 16, p. 18-22, 2010.
22. CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos ; Borges Filho, Fausto F. ; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; Fonseca, Hudson R. da Matta; FEITOSA, Alfredo. Periodontal Therapy performed with full moth desinfection or conventional quadrant-wise treatment:
literature consideration. Perionews (São Paulo) , v. 4, p. 335-339, 2010.
23. Rezende, Renata C. L. C. M. Dias ; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello . . Implant News , v. 7, p. 440-440, 2010.
24. Bisognin, Edecir Décio Cargnin ; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; Soares, Glória de Almeida; VIDIGAL JR, Guaracilei Maciel. Evaluation of fit and bacterial leakage at implant-abutment interface at different implant systems. IMPLANT NEWS, v. 7, p. 801-810, 2010.
25. Simon, Felippe Rodrigo; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos; ALVES, G. ; BOURGUIGNON FILHO, Aguimar de Matos ; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. Use of homogenous bone graft for maxillary reconstruction: a case report. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia, v. 16, p. 14-17, 2010.
26. Moreira, Sabrina Intra ; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz ; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos ; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. Antibiotics in Dental Implantology: How, when and why use them? Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia, v. 16, p. 8-11, 2010.
27. Barbosa, Juliano Regis; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz . . Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia , v. 15, p. 14-17, 2009.
28. Tebaldi, Fabrício Dutra; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia , v. 02, p. 5-8, 2009.
29. Borges Filho, Fausto F; Rezende, Renata C. L. C. M. Dias; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz ; ALVES, George; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia, v. 3, p. 13-16, 2009.
30. CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos ; Feres, M ; Duarte, Poliana M ; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; Spagnol, Christina A. Perionews (São Paulo) , v. 3, p. 283-289, 2009.
31. REGIANI, L; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; VIEIRA, Luis Fernando Nemer ; ALVES, G. ; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia, v. 13, p. 11-15, 2007.
32. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz ; VIEIRA, Luis Fernando Nemer ; DARÓZ, Sandro René ; VIDIGAL JR, Guaracilei Maciel ; CONZ, Marcio Baltazar . . Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia, v. Jan-Mar, p. 16-18, 2007.
33. DEMUNER, C; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; FERREIRA, José Ricardo Muniz; VIDIGAL JR, Guaracilei Maciel. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia, v. 13, p. 22-25, 2007.
34. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; HARARI, Nassim David ; CONZ, Marcio Baltazar ; SILVA, Cristiano H F Pereira da ; VIDIGAL JR, Guaracilei Maciel. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia , Rio de Janeiro, v. 12, n. 1, p. 12-15, 2006.
35. VIEIRA, Luis Fernando Nemer; VIDIGAL JR, Guaracilei Maciel; CARDOSO, Eduardo Seixas ; HARARI, Nassim David; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia, v. 12, p. 19-22, 2006.
36. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos; FEITOSA, Alfredo Carlos Rodrigues ; CAVALCANTI, Sabrina Maciel; KIEPPER, Felipe; GANHOTO, Rebecca. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia, Rio de Janeiro - Brasil, v. 11, n. 02, p. 16-18, 2005.
37. LIMA, Leonardo Mendes de; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos; BOURGUIGNON FILHO, Aguimar de Matos; FEITOSA, Alfredo Carlos Rodrigues; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello; SENDYK, Wilson. Revista Portuguesa de Estomatologia e Cirurgia Maxilofacial, Portugal, v. 43, n. 3, p. 165-169, 2005.
38. da RÓS, Lorena; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; BOURGUIGNON FILHO, Aguimar de Matos ; FEITOSA, Alfredo Carlos Rodrigues ; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos ; BOFF, Patríca. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia , Brasil - Rio de Janeiro, v. 02, p. 10-14, 2004.
39. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos ; FEITOSA, Alfredo Carlos Rodrigues ; da RÓS, Lorena. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia, Rio de Janeiro, v. 04, p. 10-13, 2004.
40. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos ; da RÓS, Lorena; BOURGUIGNON FILHO, Aguimar de Matos. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia , Brasil, v. 01, p. 23-25, 2003.
41. CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos ; BOURGUIGNON FILHO, Aguimar de Matos ; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; da RÓS, Lorena. RBP. Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia & Prótese sobre Implantes , Brasil, v. 10, n. 39, p. 194-199, 2003.
42. CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos ; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; BOURGUIGNON FILHO, Aguimar de Matos; FEITOSA, Alfredo Carlos Rodrigues . . Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia , Brasil, v. 03, p. 06-08, 2003.
43. BOURGUIGNON FILHO, Aguimar de Matos ; DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; CHIARELLI, Fábio Matos ; da RÓS, Lorena. UFES. Revista de Odontologia , Brasil, v. 5, n. 3, p. 39-45, 2003.
44. DIAS, Eduardo Cláudio Lopes de Chaves e Mello ; BARROS, Marco Aurélio A de ; ANDRADE, Ricardo de . . Revista Brasileira de Implantodontia , Brasil, v. 03, p. 36-38, 2002.
Research Interest: Epidemiology of Oral Cancer, Dental Caries, Dental
Trauma, Periodontal Disease.
Research Interest: Implant Overdentures, Hybrid Restorations, Restorative
Space in Implant Overdentures and Cone Beam CT in Dental Practice
Biography: Dr. Mattheus has over 30 years of experience as a certified pediatric nurse practitioner including 12 years as a nursing educator. She is currently involved in the education of graduate nursing students at the University of Hawaii at Manoa School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene (SONDH). She serves on the University IRB committee, several committees at the SONDH and also within the community. She is an editorial board member for the Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions and the International Journal of Oral and Dental Health.
Dr. Mattheus research has focused on improving the oral health outcomes for women and children and reducing oral health disparities in the State of Hawaii. She has presented her research at local and national conferences and has received funding to continue her work here in the State of Hawaii.
Research Interest: Improving Oral Health Outcomes in the Pediatric Population, Development of Oral Health Promotion Programs in Primary Care Practice and Oral Health Assessment and Managment to Improving Oral Health Status During Pregnancy.
Biography: Dr. Nelson Wood has been practicing dentistry since 1982. He holds a D.M.D. from the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine and a Doctorate of Science degree in Nutritional Sciences from Boston University School of Dental Medicine. He is currently in private practice and was an Associate Professor in the Department of Periodontics and Preventive Sciences at the University Of Mississippi Medical Center School Of Dentistry. He was also an instructor in Restorative Dentistry and a Research Associate at Boston University School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Wood has published over 50 articles and abstracts on oral health and nutrition. He has also authored several book chapters. Dr. Wood is on the editorial board of several peer-reviewed journal publications.
Research Interest: Restorative Dentistry
Research Interest: Clinical Studies Including Health and Diseased Implants,
Crevicular Fluid, Enzymes and Bone Turnover Markers Around Dental Implants, Computerized Tomographic Bone Density Changes. Impact of Different Types of Loading on Implant Stability, Marginal Bone Loss and Nitric Oxide Metabolism. Dental Implant Stability with Resonance Frequency Analysis Devices and Mobility Measuring Device. Comparison of Hydrophilic & Hydrophobic Implant Surfaces.
Research Interest: School of Dentistry and Health Sciences Profile
Research Interest: A Prospective Study on Temporomandibular Disorders
(Disorders of Temporomandibular Joints and Masticatory Muscles) and Other
Causes of Orofacial Pain of Non-Odontogenic Etiology (Such as Trigeminal Neuralgia,
Headaches, Systemic and Local Rheumatic Diseases, Syndromes Related to Cervical
Spine and other Painful Symptoms in the Orofacial Region) will be based on
Patients' Data Collected in Standardised Studies from 2001 to Date.
Research Interest: On Dental Materials and Research Involving Oral
Health Care in Paediatric Dentistry and on Dental Trauma in Children
Research Interest: 1. Operative Dentistry 2. Dental Materials 3.
Preventive Dentistry 4. Tooth bleaching 5. Lasers in Dentistry 6. Fluoride
Research Interest: Social Impact of Child Oral Health, Dental Development
and Anomalies, Children with Special Health Care Needs.
Research Interest: Oral Diseases, European Journal of Pediatric
Dentistry, The Open Dentistry Journal, Caries Research, Collegium
Antropologicum, European Journal of Orthodontics, BMC Oral Health, International
Journal of Pediatric Dentistry, Acta Medica Academica, Acta Odontologica
Scandinavica, Journal of Clinical Investigation, Oral Health and Dental
Management, The Journal of Dentists, Annals of General Psychiatry, „Fogorvosi
Szemle” (Journal of Hungarian Dental Association)
Research Interest: Restorative Sciences, Endodontics and Dental
Biography: Gianni Frisardi has completed his bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Dentistry in 1983 and 1987 respectively at the “La Sapienza” University in Rome. In 1993 he attained a Master in Bioengineering and his experimental thesis “Mandibular Kinematics has been awarded by the ENEA Institute. He worked for several years in the trigeminal neurophysiology laboratory in order to transfer the know how in the field of the gnathology. He published papers in reputed journals and in 2014 was candidated as Editor by the World Dental Federation for the International Dental Journal. He has been Visiting Professor at the University of Rome, Chieti, Ancona and currently at the University of Sassari in the Department of Masticatory Rehabilitation and Orofacial Pain.
Research Interest: Gnathology, Temporomandibolar Disorders, Orofacial
Pain and Orthodontics.
Research Interest: Role of the neuropeptidis in the flogosis of the oral mucosa.
Research Interest: History of dentistry and forensic dentistry.
Research Interest: Diet counselling, Pit and fissure sealants,
Flouride applications , Occlusal guidance, Myofunctional appliance therapy,
Habit breaking appliance , Minor occlusal corrections using appliances, Space
management, Ionomer restorations and other restorations, Apexogenesis, Apexification
pulpectomy, Root canal treatment ,Post
and core restorations, Apicectomy and other minor endodontic surgical
procedures, Removable and partial fixed dentures, Extractions of primary and
permanent teeth, Surgical extraction of impacted teeth, Minor oral surgical
procedures (abscess drainage, surgical excision of mucoceles, ranula and cystic
lesions), Oral hygiene instructions, Education on proper brushing techniques,
Scaling and root planning, Frenectomy and Frenotomy , Gingivectomy, Surgical
exposure of impacted teeth
Research Interest: Bond strength of composite resins, microleakage and
repair, Placement techniques for composite resins, polymerization shrinkage and
curing lights, Adhesive resins and resin cements, Bleaching of discolored teeth.
Biography: Dr. Mohammed Nadeem Bijle is currently associated as an Assistant Professor in Division of Pediatric Dentistry, Department of Preventive Dental Sciences, Abha, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. His research thrust areas are Chemo-mechanical Caries Removal System, Pediatric Emergencies in Dental Office & Lasers in Pediatric Dentistry. Associated branches like Intellectual Property Rights, Research and Publications have received his major contributions in the form of renowned papers published and his service as an Editorial Board Member to various National and International peer reviewed journals. He has also been known for Dental Photography and has trained numerous dentists till date in the art through his self-designed valued workshops.
Research Interest: Chemo-mechanical Caries Removal System, Pediatric
Emergencies in Dental Office, Lasers in Pediatric Dentistry, Intellectual
Property Rights, Dental Photography, Research and Publications.
Research Interest: Human Saliva is a Fluid with Many Biological
Functions, and Essential for the Maintenance of Oral Health. It is known that
many Substances found in Peripheral Blood are also found in Saliva, although
generally lower concentrations are found in Saliva than in Blood. With the
emergence of New and Highly Sensitive Technologies, it is now possible to
analyse Minute Quantities of Substances in Human Saliva. Proteomics Technologies
have allowed the Determination of over 1,000 Proteins in Human Whole Saliva. Several
Studies Report Local and Systemic Biomarkers Appearing in Saliva, Including
Electrolytes, Blood Products, Enzymes and Tissue Destruction Molecules,
Inflammatory Markers as Well as Proteins Putatively Associated With Deadly
Diseases. Much of the Early Research on
Saliva Focused on its Local Biomarker Function, as an Indicator of Periodontal
Health. Support for the use of Saliva for the Detection of CVD and Myocardial
Infarction is Built on the Framework that many Serum Biomarkers Associated with
Inflammation, Atherosclerosis, Plaque Stability, and Myocardial Damage are
known and appear in Oral Fluids.
Biography: I was born in Taiwan in 1972, and graduated from the Department of Dentistry in the National Yang –Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan with a degree of the Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1996. I started my specialist training of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the Taichung Veterans General Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan as a residency. Then, I became the Oral and maxillofacial Surgeon, and the visiting staff in Buddhist Dalin Tzu Chi General Hospital, Chia-yi, Taiwan after 4 years training. Latter, I was promoted as the Director of the Dental Department in Buddhist Dalin Tzu Chi General Hospital. I was also graduated from master program, PhD program in the Institute of Molecular Biology of the National Chung Cheng University, Chia-yi, Taiwan in 2007, 2013. During the PhD program, I spent a year as visiting scholar from 2011-07 to 2012-06 in Ohio State University, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, USA under the mentor of Dr. Tim, Hui-Ming, Huang. My research interests are focusing of clinical practice of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and oral cancer carcinogenesis. We had accomplished the Next-generation Sequencing analysis of whole genome DNA methylation profile between oral cancer and normal oral mucosa. We will further valid these results and utilized in clinical practice.
Interest: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Cancer Carcinogenesis.
Interest: Odontology, preventive dentistry and social medicine.
Biography: Prof. Lei LIU was born in Xinxiang, a little city located in Henan, China in 1973 and spent his teenage years there. In 1990, he had been Chengdu and was registered as a student for Medical Bachelor in West China University of Medical Sciences. He graduated with a Medical Bachelor's degree in June, 1995. In the same year he was accepted as a graduate student for M.D. and resident surgeon supervised by Prof. Shengwei Li and Hanzhang Wang, in Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Stomatology, West China University of Medical Sciences. He graduated in June 2000 and received his M.D. Then, he had worked as an attending staff of Division of Traumatic & Plastic Surgery, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, West China Hospital of Stomatology, Sichuan University and a lecturer of Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, West China College of Stomatology, Sichuan University from July 2000 to June 2002. In July 2002, he was promoted as an associate professor (Clinic) of Division of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, West China Hospital of Stomatology, Sichuan University and an associate professor (Research) of Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, West China College of Stomatology, Sichuan University. In May 2003, he got a position as an advisor of postgraduate student for Medical Master, Graduate Faculty, Sichuan University. From 2008, he has worked as Professor (Clinic) of Division of Traumatic & Plastic Surgery, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, West China Hospital of Stomatology, Sichuan University, Professor (Research), Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, West China School of Stomatology, Sichuan University, Professor (Research), State Key Laboratory of Oral Diseases, Sichuan University, Advisor of postgraduate students for PhD and MD, Graduate Faculty, Sichuan University.
Research Interest: Management of Maxillofacial trauma and deformity, Cranio-maxillofacial Stem cell and regenerative medicine.
Research Interest: Periodontal Plastic Surgery, Estetic
Surgery,Mucogingival Estetic surgery
Periimplantitis, Periodontal Desease,Periodontal medicine
Research Interest: Oral Microbiology, Pediatric Dentistry.
Research Interest: Physiology, Endocrinal Physiology.
Research Interest: Endodontics.
Research Interest: Epidemiology in Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, and
Research Interest: Defects of enamel, dental caries, quality of life,
dental trauma and epidemiology.
Research Interest: Immunosenescence, Innate immunology, neutrophils.
Research Interest: Dental materials, root canal filling materials,
adhesion, chemical auxiliary substances, infection, endodontics procedures,
instrumentation techniques, surface analysis and microscopy techiniques..
Research Interest: Odontology, Odontopaediatrics.
Interest: ORAL PATHOLOGY.
Interest: Life skills lies in facilitating the trainees in participatory
activities to imbibe skills such as self-awareness, empathy, communication
skills, interpersonal relationships, creative and critical thinking skills,
problem solving and decision making skills and coping with stress and emotions.
Interest: Preventive dentistry, paediatric dentistry, dental
Interest: Endodontic microbiology, retreatment endodontics, laser endodontics,
regenerative endodontics, dental composites.
Research Interest: Severity of Malocclusion and Orthodontic Treatment, Oral health status of Deaf & Mute children.
Interest: Root canal irrigants, endodontic disinfection, smear layer and
Interest: Shaping ability and cleaning effectiveness of file
systems, instruments, devices, and nonsurgical endodontic retreatment. I am
currently investigating endodontic microbiology, irrigation, and bleaching. My
future research plans are endodontic microsurgery and laser.
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Manuel Jose Lis Arias
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
Archive of Biochemistry
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Cardiometabolic Research Institute, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology