Research Interest:Dendritic Cells, T & B Cells In Infectious Diseases, Cancer and Autoimmune Diseases ,Immunology, Cellular and Molecular Biology
Research Interest:Understand the mechanisms of HIV-1 primary infection, and to elucidate the host restriction and viral latency.
Research Interest: General Medicine Comprehensive Care Of People Living With HIV / AIDS In Resource-Limited Settings. Responsible For Information On Activities Against HIV / AIDS Conducted Ambulatory Treatment Center At The Departmental Level. Responsible For The Pole Of The Prevention Of HIV Transmission From Mother To Child
Born in Cosenza (ITALY), November 23, 1967
Researcher in Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology (06/A3, MED/07), Department of Pharmacy and Health and Nutrition Sciences, University of Calabria, Italy.
1993-Degree cum laude in Biological Sciences at the University of Siena, Italy.
1994-Qualification to practice as a biologist at the University of Siena, Italy.
1994-Professional collaboration in the Multi-annual Plurifund Programs of the European Union (P.O.P. 90-93) on the "Endocrine typology of patients with hormone-dependent tumors", Health Center, University of Calabria.
1995-1997-Professional collaboration in a multi-center research program conducted in 5 European Union countries on calcium intake and bone mass pick in young women (European CALEUR Study), Health Center, University of Calabria.
1997-1999-Professional collaborations with official positions in the research activities carried out by the Health Center, University of Calabria.
1997-to present-Professional collaboration in the Laboratory of Analysis of Clinical Chemistry and Toxicology, Health Center, University of Calabria.
2000-2004-Technical graduate health area, Health Center, University of Calabria.
2001-2002-Research fellow at the laboratory of Prof. Michael J. McPhaul of the Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism-University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center-Dallas-Texas.
Research Interest: Virus proteins and cancer
List of Publications:
1. HE W, MAZZUCA P, YUAN W, VARNEY K, BUGATTI A, CAGNOTTO A, GIAGULLI C, RUSNATI M, MARSICO S, DIOMEDE L, SALMONA M, CARUSO A, LU W, CACCURI F. (2018) Identification of amino acid residues critical for the B cell growth-promoting activity of HIV-1 matrix protein p17 variants. BIOCHIM. BIOPHYS. ACTA GEN. SUBJ. 2018 Sep 21; 1863(1): 13-24 doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2018.09.016. (I.F. 3,679)
2. MARSICO S, CACCURI F, MAZZUCA P, APOSTOLI P, ROVERSI S, LORENZIN G, ZANI A, FIORENTINI S, GIAGULLI C, CARUSO A (2018) Human lung epithelial cells support human metapneumovirus persistence by overtaking apoptosis. PATHOGENS AND DISEASE 76(2) doi: 10.1093/femspd/fty013 (IF 2,335)
3. CACCURI F, GIORDANO F, BARONE I, MAZZUCA P, GIAGULLI C, ANDÒ S, CARUSO A, MARSICO S (2017). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 and its variants promote human triple negative breast cancer cell aggressiveness. INFECTIOUS AGENTS AND CANCER 12: 49. Doi: 10.1186/s13027-017-0160-7. (IF 1,422)
4. GIAGULLI C, D'URSI P, HE W, ZORZAN S, CACCURI F, VARNEY K, ORRO A, MARSICO S, OTJACQUES B, LAUDANNA C, MILANESI L, DOLCETTI R, FIORENTINI S, LU W, CARUSO A (2017). A single amino acid substitution confers B-cell clonogenic activity to the HIV-1 matrix protein p17. SCI. REP. 7(1):6555. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-06848-y. (IF 4,259)
5. MAZZUCA P*, MARSICO S*, SCHULZE K, MITOLA S, PILS MC, GIAGULLI C, GUZMAN CA, CARUSO A, CACCURI F (2017). Role of autophagy in the HIV-1 matrix protein p17-driven lymphangiogenesis. J VIROL. 91(16). pii: e00801-17. doi: 10.1128/JVI.00801-17. (IF 4,663)
6. BONOFIGLIO D, CATALANO S, PERRI A, SANTORO M, SICILIANO L, LOFARO D, GALLO M, MARSICO S, BRUNO R, GIORDANO C, BARONE I, ANDÒ S (2017). Monitoring the effects of iodine prophylaxis in the adult population of southern Italy with deficient and sufficient iodine intake levels: a cross-sectional, epidemiological study. BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION, 117(1):170-175, doi: 10.1017/S0007114516004499. (IF 3,706)
7. CATALANO S, BARONE I, MARSICO S, BRUNO R, ANDÒ S (2016). Phosphorylation Processes Controlling Aromatase Activity in Breast Cancer: An Update. MINI REV MED CHEM.16(9):691-8. (IF 2,661)
8. CACCURI F, MARSICO S, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A, GIAGULLI C (2016). HIV-1 Matrix Protein p17 and its Receptors. CURR DRUG TARGETS, 17(1):23-32. (IF 3,236)
9. DOLCETTI R, GIAGULLI C, HE W, SELLERI M, CACCURI F, EYZAGUIRRE L M, MAZZUCA P, CORBELLINI S, CAMPILONGO F, MARSICO S, GIOMBINI E, MURARO E, ROZERA G, DE PAOLI P, CARBONE A, CAPOBIANCHI M R, IPPOLITO G, FIORENTINI S, BLATTNER W A, LU W, GALLO R C, CARUSO A. (2015). Role of HIV-1 matrix protein p17 variants in lymphoma pathogenesis. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, vol. 112, p. 14331-14336, ISSN: 1091-6490, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1514748112. (IF 9,661)
10. CACCURI F, RUECKERT C, GIAGULLI C, SCHULZE K, BASTA D, ZICARI S, MARSICO S, CERVI E, FIORENTINI S, SLEVIN M, GUZMAN CA, CARUSO A. (2014). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 promotes lymphangiogenesis and activates the endothelin-1/endothelin B receptor axis. ARTERIOSCLER THROMB VASC BIOL., 34(4):846-56. doi: 10.1161/ATVBAHA.113.302478. (IF 6,606)
11. CACCURI F, GIAGULLI C, REICHELT J, MARTORELLI D, MARSICO S, BUGATTI A, BARONE I, RUSNATI M, GUZMAN CA, DOLCETTI R, CARUSO A (2014). Simian Immunodeficiency Virus and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Matrix Proteins Specify Different Capabilities To Modulate B Cell Growth. JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, vol. 88, ISSN: 0022-538X, doi:10.1128/JVI.03142-13 (IF 4,663)
12. DE FRANCESCO EM, LAPPANO R, SANTOLLA MF, MARSICO S, CARUSO A, MAGGIOLINI M (2013). HIF-1alpha/GPER signaling mediates the expression of VEGF induced by hypoxia in breast cancer associated fibroblasts (CAFs) . BREAST CANCER RESEARCH, vol. 15, ISSN: 1465-5411, doi: 10.1186/bcr3458 (IF 6,345)
13. GIAGULLI C, MAGIERA AK, BUGATTI A, CACCURI F, MARSICO S, RUSNATI M, VERMI W, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A (2012). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 binds to the IL-8 receptor CXCR1 and shows IL-8-like chemokine activity on monocytes through Rho/ROCK activation. BLOOD, vol. 119, p. 2274-2283, ISSN: 0006-4971, doi: 10.1182/blood-2011-06-364083 (IF 13,168)
14. CACCURI F, GIAGULLI C, BUGATTI A, BENETTI A, ALESSANDRI G, RIBATTI D, MARSICO S, APOSTOLI P, SLEVIN MA, RUSNATI M, GUZMAN CA, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A. (2012). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 promotes angiogenesis via chemokine receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, vol. 109, p. 14580-14585, ISSN: 1091-6490, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1206605109 (IF 9,661)
15. BARONE I, CATALANO S, GELSOMINO L, MARSICO S, GIORDANO C, PANZA S, BONOFIGLIO D, BOSSI G, COVINGTON KR, FUQUA SA, ANDÒ S (2012). Leptin Mediates Tumor-Stromal Interactions That Promote the Invasive Growth of Breast Cancer Cells. CANCER RESEARCH, vol. 72, ISSN: 0008-5472 (IF 9,122)
16. GUIDO C., DE AMICIS F., SANTORO M., AVENA P., PERROTTA I., CASABURI I., PANZA S., MARSICO S., ANDÒ S. (2012). Progesterone receptor B through Sp1 induces the phosphatase and tensin homologue deleted from chromosome 10 (PTEN) gene promoter activity and cell death in breast cancer cell lines. Experimental Biology Meeting, San Diego, CA, APR 21-25, 2012, FASEB JOURNAL, vol. 26, ISSN: 0892-6638. (IF 5,498)
17. BARONE, I., CATALANO S., GELSOMINO L., PANZA S., MARSICO S., GIORDANO C., BONOFIGLIO D., CASABURI I., COVINGTON K.R., FUQUA S., ANDÒ S. (2012) Estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer cells drive cafs to secrete leptin and support tumor invasiveness. Experimental Biology Meeting, San Diego, CA, APR 21-25, 2012, FASEB JOURNAL Vol.: 26. (IF 5,498)
18. GIAGULLI C, MARSICO S, MAGIERA A, FIORENTINI S, BRUNO R, CARUSO A, CACCURI F. (2012) HIV-1 p17 activates PTEN and inhibits Akt signalling pathway in B cells: evidence for a p17 variant with opposite effects. 13th Annual International Meeting of the Institute of Human Virology, Baltimore, MD, OCT 30-NOV 03, 2011, JAIDS-JOURNAL OF ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROMES Vol: 59, p. 79, ISSN: 1525-4135, doi: 10.1097/01.qai.0000413801.64404.23 (IF 3,935)
19. GUIDO C, PERROTTA I, PANZA S, MIDDEA E, AVENA P, SANTORO M, MARSICO S, IMBROGNO P, ANDÒ S, AQUILA S. (2011). Human sperm physiology: estrogen receptor alpha (ERα) and estrogen receptor beta (ERβ) influence sperm metabolism and may be involved in the pathophysiology of varicocele-associated male infertility. JOURNAL OF CELLULAR PHYSIOLOGY, vol. 226, p. 3403-3412, ISSN: 1097-4652, doi: 10.1002/jcp.22703 (IF 4,08)
20. GIAGULLI C*, MARSICO S*, MAGIERA A. K., BRUNO R., CACCURI F., BARONE I., FIORENTINI S., ANDO' S., CARUSO A. (2011). Opposite effects of HIV-1 p17 variants on PTEN activation and cell growth in B cells. PLOS ONE, vol.6, pp.123-126, ISSN: 1932-6203, doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0017831 (IF 3,54)
21. BRUNO ROSALINDA, MARSICO S, MININI CHIARA, APOSTOLI PAOLA, FIORENTINI SIMONA, CARUSO ARNALDO (2009). Human metapneumovirus infection in a cohort of young asymptomatic subjects. NEW MICROBIOLOGICA, vol. 32, p. 297-301, ISSN: 1121-7138 (IF 1,568)
22. FIORENTINI S, MARSICO S, BECKER P.D, IARIA M.L, BRUNO R, GUZMAN C.A, CARUSO A (2008). Synthetic peptide AT20 coupled to KLH elicits antibodies against a conserved conformational epitope from a major functional area of the HIV-1 matrix protein p17. VACCINE, vol. 26, p. 4758-4765, ISSN: 0264-410X, doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2008.06.082 (IF 3,235)
23. CATALANO S, RIZZA P, GU G, BARONE I, GIORDANO C, MARSICO S, CASABURI I, MIDDEA E, LANZINO M, PELLEGRINO M, ANDO’ S (2007). Fas ligand expression in TM4 Sertoli cells is enhanced by estradiol "in situ" production. JOURNAL OF CELLULAR PHYSIOLOGY, vol. 221, p. 448-456, ISSN: 0021-9541, doi: 10.1002/jcp.20952 (IF 4,08)
24. AQUILA S, MIDDEA E, CATALANO S, MARSICO S, LANZINO M, CASABURI I, BARONE I, BRUNO R, ZUPO S, ANDO’ S (2007). Human sperm express a functional androgen receptor: effects on PI3K/AKT pathway. HUMAN REPRODUCTION, vol. 22, p. 2594-2605, ISSN: 0268-1161, doi: 10.1093/humrep/dem243 (IF 5,02)
25. PANNO ML, MAURO L, MARSICO S, BELLIZZI D, RIZZA P, MORELLI C, SALERNO M, GIORDANO F, ANDO’ S (2006). Evidence that the mouse insulin receptor substrate-1 belongs to the gene family on which the promoter is activated by estrogen receptor alpha through its interaction with Sp1. JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 36, p. 91-105, ISSN: 0952-5041, doi: 10.1677/jme.1.01846 (IF 3,577)
26. LANZINO M, DE AMICIS F, MCPHAUL MJ, MARSICO S, PANNO ML, ANDO’ S. (2005). Endogenous coactivator ARA70 interacts with estrogen receptor alpha (ERalpha) and modulates the functional ERalpha/androgen receptor interplay in MCF-7 cells. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 280, p. 20421-20430, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M413576200 (IF 4,125)
27. CATALANO S., MAURO L., MARSICO S, GIORDANO C., RIZZA P., RAGO V., MONTANARO D., MAGGIOLINI M., PANNO M.L., ANDO’ S. (2004). Leptin induces, via ERK1/ERK2 signal, functional activation of estrogen receptor alpha in MCF-7 cells. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 279, p. 19908-19915, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M313191200 (IF 4,125)
28. BONOFIGLIO D., GAROFALO C., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (2004). Low calcium intake is associated with decreased adrenal androngens and reduced bone age in premenarcheal girls in the last pubertal stages. JOURNAL OF BONE AND MINERAL METABOLISM, vol. 22, p. 64-70, ISSN: 0914-8779, doi: 10.1007/s00774-003-0451-5 (IF 2,423)
29. CATALANO S., MARSICO S, GIORDANO C., MAURO L., RIZZA P., PANNO M.L., ANDO’ S. (2003). Leptin enhances, via AP-1, expression of aromatase in the MCF-7 cell line . THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 278, p. 28668-28676, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M301695200 (IF 4,125)
30. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., PEZZI V., CARPINO A., MARSICO S, RAGO V., VIVACQUA A., PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2002). Aromatase overexpression enhances the stimulatory effects of adrenal androgens on MCF7 breast cancer cells. MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 193, p. 13-18, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(02)00091-6 (IF3,784)
31. CATALANO S., AVILA D. M., MARSICO S, WILSON J. D., GLICKMAN S. E., MCPHAUL M.J. (2002). Virilization of the female spotted hyena cannot be explained by alterations in the amino acid sequence of the androgen receptor (AR). MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 194, p. 85-94, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(02)00179-X (IF 3,784)
32. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., MARSICO S, PANNO M.L., CENNI B., PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2001). Estrogen receptor alpha mediates the proliferative but not the cytotoxic dose-dependent effects of two major phytoestrogens on human breast cancer cells. MOLECULAR PHARMACOLOGY, vol. 60, p. 595-602, ISSN: 0026-895X (IF 3,922)
33. MAGGIOLINI M., CARPINO A., BONOFIGLIO D., PEZZI V., RAGO V., MARSICO S, PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2001). The direct proliferative stimulus of dehydroepiandrosterone on MCF7 breast cancer cells is potentiated by overexpression of aromatase. MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 184, p. 163-171, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(01)00563-9 (IF 3,784)
34. BONOFIGLIO D., MAGGIOLINI M., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (2001). Bone mineral density is inversely related to parathyroid hormone in adolescent girls. HORMONE AND METABOLIC RESEARCH, vol. 33, p. 170-174, ISSN: 0018-5043, doi: 10.1055/s-2001-14931 (IF 2,268)
35. BONOFIGLIO D., MAGGIOLINI M., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., GIORNO A., ANDO’ S. (2000). Parathyroid hormone is elevated but bone markers and density are normal in young female subjects who consume inadequate dietary calcium. BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION, vol. 84, p. 111-116, ISSN: 0007-1145 (IF 3,706)
36. BONOFIGLIO D, MAGGIOLINI M, MARSICO S, GIORNO A, CATALANO S, AQUILA S, ANDÒ S (1999). Critical years and stages of puberty for radial bone mass apposition during adolescence . HORMONE AND METABOLIC RESEARCH, vol. 31, p. 478-482, ISSN: 0018-5043, doi: 10.1055/s-2007-978779 (IF 2,268)
37. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., GIORNO A., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (1999). The effect of dietary calcium intake on bone mineral density in healthy adolescent girls and young women in Southern Italy. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY, vol. 28, p. 479-484, ISSN: 0300-5771, doi: 10.1093/ije/28.3.479 (IF 7,738)
38. SISCI D, PANNO ML, SALERNO M, MAGGIOLINI M, PEZZI V, MORRONE EG, MAURO L, AQUILA S, MARSICO S, LANZINO M, ANDÒ S (1997). A time course study on the ''in vitro'' effects of T3 and testosterone on androgen and estrogen receptors in peripuberal primary rat Sertoli cells. EXPERIMENTAL AND CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & DIABETES, vol. 105, p. 218-224, ISSN: 0947-7349 (IF 1,685)
39. M. MAGGIOLINI, G. DE LUCA, M. BRIA, V. PEZZI, A. GIORNO, D. SISCI, S. AQUILA, MARSICO S, E. CORCIONI, M. DELLA SALA, O. TAMBURRINI, C. BRANCATI, S. ANDO’. (1995). Beta-pancreatic function in polytransfused thalassemic patients. ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLISM, vol. 3, p. 91-97, ISSN: 1074-939X
40. G. DE LUCA, M. MAGGIOLINI, M. BRIA, M. CARACCIOLO, A. GIORNO, M. SALERNO, MARSICO S, M. LANZINO, C. BRANCATI, S. ANDO’. (1995). GH secretion in thalassemic patients with short stature. HORMONE RESEARCH, vol. 44, p. 158-162, ISSN: 0301-0163, doi: 10.1159/000184617
Research Interest: Training of IFORD's Students in Population Data Analysis, applied statistic, multivariate methods of data analysis, models and change of population, Initiation and execution of research projects on “Sexual and Reproduct".
Research Interest: Revolve Around Adolescent Sexual Health, With Respect To Sexually Transmitted Infections And HIV. I Have Research Expertise In Clinical Research, Randomized Trial Design, As Well As Use Of Large Databases.
Research Interest: Primarily Focuses On HIV/AIDS And Mental Health Among People Of African Descent And Immigrants/Migrants. Other Research Interests Include But Not Limited To: Alcohol And Drug Use, Community Based Participatory Research, Other Sexually Transmitted Infections, Health Literacy And Physical Activity, Instrument Design And Testing, Program Planning, Implementation, Community Coalition-Building; And Monitoring And Evaluation.
Research Interest:COPD and Asthma, Occupational Respiratory Diseases, Lung cancer, Tobacco Smoking and Cessation, Sleep Apnea
Research Interest: Stomatology, Oral lesions, Palliative Care and Pediatric Dentistry
Research Interest: Medical Sociology, Health Care Utilization, Demography, Comparative Health Care, HIV/AIDS, Health Care and Vulnerable Populations, Social Gerontology, International Health
Research Interest: Care For Women Of Reproductive Age Particularly In The Areas Of Anti-Retroviral Based Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, Prevention Of Mother Child Transmission Of HIV, Adherence To Antiretroviral Therapy And Anti-Retroviral Based Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, Contraception And Bone Health.
Research Interest:Molecular Biology of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) virus, Immunology, Virology and Infectious diseases
Research Interest: Drug side effects, particularly metabolic and cardiovascular risk.
Research Interest: Stem Cells; Gene Therapy; HIV-1 Associated Neurocognitive Disorder; Neurovirology; HTLV-1;Neuromuscular Disorder; Neuroscience; Neurology
Published On: January 22, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 10, 2018 | Pages: 007 - 011Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 10, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 20, 2017 | Pages: 032 - 040Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 29, 2017 | Pages: 018 - 031Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 07, 2017 | Pages: 015 - 017Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 29, 2017 | Pages: 008 - 014Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 21, 2017 | Pages: 006 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 18, 2017 | Pages: 003 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
I would like continue this association with the journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The submission of manuscript process seems smooth. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I mostly like the submission and article in online after publication in this journal.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair. Manuscript submission in this journal is nice and easy. I will recommend this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. I endorse that i will suggest to others to submit their works for publication in this journal. I satisfied with the time line of manuscript submission and publication process. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services as it improves my knowledge on vaccines. I suggest to give a clearer description of the objectives of the journal. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. Look for more Editors and Reviewers in Europe and USA. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. The required information is easily available on the website.
"The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I will definetely recomend this journal for getting major indexing platforms. I recomend my staff and friends who were experts in this journal to submit their works in this journal. The process between submission and publication timeline in this journal are satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal.
The required information can get easily on the journal webpage.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor-in-chief for the Journal. I wish to express my happy anticipation for continuing to work together towards greater successes in scientific research and related publications in future. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I will continuously contribute editorial, review and research articles to this journal. I am also planning to propose some special topic issues for the journal. I will be more involved in peer-review process of submitted manuscript. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to many of my colleagues in our institution, and other aesthetic researchers and doctors in medical schools and hospitals. I am satisfied with current submission-publication timeline; it is very effective with quick decision. I like the most in your publication process is short and effective review process, as well as high visibility. The website is friendly and easily accessible.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is increasing the quality of the journal. Publication time at Peertechz is less than a month which is impressive.
Thank you so much in providing me waiver on all charges for my manuscript publication. I am proud of your treatment! I and my colleagues will be best family of your journal. Hope we will communicate with further works and manuscript. Once again I would like to thank you. I have also attached you my photo as per your requests.
I wish to be associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers and editors are fair and professional. I suggest to provide discount (voucher) for article processing charge that would help for the growth of Journal. No problem in the manuscript submission process, it is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publishing their valuable work and research. I am satisfied with the current submission-publication timeline with quick response. I like Quickness of the process of publication and on-line presentation of JCRO. The required information is easily accessible on the website.
I would like to continue as an editor in this journal and confer the services. The comments we are receiving from reviewers and editors are authentic. The journal should add a perspective editor section to lead the authors over contemporary subjects. The manuscript submission process is easy and Hassle free. I surely recommend this journal for getting indexing services in major platforms. I recommend my co staff to submit the research and review works to this journal. The timeline of manuscript submission and publication process is satisfactory. Required information can be found easily on the journal webpage.
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Samy I. McFarlane
State University of New York, Downstate Medical Centre, Brooklyn, New York, USA
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry