Research Interest:COPD and Asthma, Occupational Respiratory Diseases, Lung cancer, Tobacco Smoking and Cessation, Sleep Apnea
Research Interest: Tumour Biology: Murine Retroviruses, Their Oncogenic Activity In Animal Models And In Human Diseases
Research Interest: Identification of enteric pathogens in HIV/AIDS adult patients with diarrhea. Assessment of antibiotic susceptibility of all bacterial enteropathogens isolated. Assessment of the clinical and immunological response of patients on anti-retroviral therapy. Assessment of the response of specific therapy on persistence/clearing of enteric pathogens identified.
Research Interest: Primarily Focuses On HIV/AIDS And Mental Health Among People Of African Descent And Immigrants/Migrants. Other Research Interests Include But Not Limited To: Alcohol And Drug Use, Community Based Participatory Research, Other Sexually Transmitted Infections, Health Literacy And Physical Activity, Instrument Design And Testing, Program Planning, Implementation, Community Coalition-Building; And Monitoring And Evaluation.
Research Interest:Molecular Biology of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) virus, Immunology, Virology and Infectious diseases
Research Interest: Hiv/Aids, Public Health, Epidemiology, Diabetes, Medical Education, General Medicine
Research Interest:Development of new diagnosis approaches for HIV-1 and other human viruses, Molecular epidemiology of human viruses (including HIV-1, HCV, EV71 etc.); Molecular evolution of viruses and their hosts, and genome research of human viruses
Research Interest: Drug side effects, particularly metabolic and cardiovascular risk.
Research Interest: Mental health services research, syndemic HIV and mental illness, health-related quality of life, and community-based participatory research
Research Interest: Trauma, PTSD, Temperament, Social Support, Stress Coping, HIV/AIDS, Chronic Pain
Research Interest: Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases, Molecula Epidemiology and Phylogeny Of Infectious Diseases
Research Interest: Reflects a Nice Blend of Trajectory of Advance Research in Organic, Bio-Organic And Medicinal Chemistry Seeking Problem To Human Diseases, Like AIDS, Cervical Cancer, Japanese Encephalitis Fever, And Other Microbial Diseases.
Research Interest: Novel Immunotherapies Based On Dendritic Cells And Therapeutical Antibodies
Research Interest: Revolve Around Adolescent Sexual Health, With Respect To Sexually Transmitted Infections And HIV. I Have Research Expertise In Clinical Research, Randomized Trial Design, As Well As Use Of Large Databases.
Born in Cosenza (ITALY), November 23, 1967
Researcher in Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology (06/A3, MED/07), Department of Pharmacy and Health and Nutrition Sciences, University of Calabria, Italy.
1993-Degree cum laude in Biological Sciences at the University of Siena, Italy.
1994-Qualification to practice as a biologist at the University of Siena, Italy.
1994-Professional collaboration in the Multi-annual Plurifund Programs of the European Union (P.O.P. 90-93) on the "Endocrine typology of patients with hormone-dependent tumors", Health Center, University of Calabria.
1995-1997-Professional collaboration in a multi-center research program conducted in 5 European Union countries on calcium intake and bone mass pick in young women (European CALEUR Study), Health Center, University of Calabria.
1997-1999-Professional collaborations with official positions in the research activities carried out by the Health Center, University of Calabria.
1997-to present-Professional collaboration in the Laboratory of Analysis of Clinical Chemistry and Toxicology, Health Center, University of Calabria.
2000-2004-Technical graduate health area, Health Center, University of Calabria.
2001-2002-Research fellow at the laboratory of Prof. Michael J. McPhaul of the Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism-University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center-Dallas-Texas.
Research Interest: Virus proteins and cancer
List of Publications:
1. HE W, MAZZUCA P, YUAN W, VARNEY K, BUGATTI A, CAGNOTTO A, GIAGULLI C, RUSNATI M, MARSICO S, DIOMEDE L, SALMONA M, CARUSO A, LU W, CACCURI F. (2018) Identification of amino acid residues critical for the B cell growth-promoting activity of HIV-1 matrix protein p17 variants. BIOCHIM. BIOPHYS. ACTA GEN. SUBJ. 2018 Sep 21; 1863(1): 13-24 doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2018.09.016. (I.F. 3,679)
2. MARSICO S, CACCURI F, MAZZUCA P, APOSTOLI P, ROVERSI S, LORENZIN G, ZANI A, FIORENTINI S, GIAGULLI C, CARUSO A (2018) Human lung epithelial cells support human metapneumovirus persistence by overtaking apoptosis. PATHOGENS AND DISEASE 76(2) doi: 10.1093/femspd/fty013 (IF 2,335)
3. CACCURI F, GIORDANO F, BARONE I, MAZZUCA P, GIAGULLI C, ANDÒ S, CARUSO A, MARSICO S (2017). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 and its variants promote human triple negative breast cancer cell aggressiveness. INFECTIOUS AGENTS AND CANCER 12: 49. Doi: 10.1186/s13027-017-0160-7. (IF 1,422)
4. GIAGULLI C, D'URSI P, HE W, ZORZAN S, CACCURI F, VARNEY K, ORRO A, MARSICO S, OTJACQUES B, LAUDANNA C, MILANESI L, DOLCETTI R, FIORENTINI S, LU W, CARUSO A (2017). A single amino acid substitution confers B-cell clonogenic activity to the HIV-1 matrix protein p17. SCI. REP. 7(1):6555. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-06848-y. (IF 4,259)
5. MAZZUCA P*, MARSICO S*, SCHULZE K, MITOLA S, PILS MC, GIAGULLI C, GUZMAN CA, CARUSO A, CACCURI F (2017). Role of autophagy in the HIV-1 matrix protein p17-driven lymphangiogenesis. J VIROL. 91(16). pii: e00801-17. doi: 10.1128/JVI.00801-17. (IF 4,663)
6. BONOFIGLIO D, CATALANO S, PERRI A, SANTORO M, SICILIANO L, LOFARO D, GALLO M, MARSICO S, BRUNO R, GIORDANO C, BARONE I, ANDÒ S (2017). Monitoring the effects of iodine prophylaxis in the adult population of southern Italy with deficient and sufficient iodine intake levels: a cross-sectional, epidemiological study. BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION, 117(1):170-175, doi: 10.1017/S0007114516004499. (IF 3,706)
7. CATALANO S, BARONE I, MARSICO S, BRUNO R, ANDÒ S (2016). Phosphorylation Processes Controlling Aromatase Activity in Breast Cancer: An Update. MINI REV MED CHEM.16(9):691-8. (IF 2,661)
8. CACCURI F, MARSICO S, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A, GIAGULLI C (2016). HIV-1 Matrix Protein p17 and its Receptors. CURR DRUG TARGETS, 17(1):23-32. (IF 3,236)
9. DOLCETTI R, GIAGULLI C, HE W, SELLERI M, CACCURI F, EYZAGUIRRE L M, MAZZUCA P, CORBELLINI S, CAMPILONGO F, MARSICO S, GIOMBINI E, MURARO E, ROZERA G, DE PAOLI P, CARBONE A, CAPOBIANCHI M R, IPPOLITO G, FIORENTINI S, BLATTNER W A, LU W, GALLO R C, CARUSO A. (2015). Role of HIV-1 matrix protein p17 variants in lymphoma pathogenesis. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, vol. 112, p. 14331-14336, ISSN: 1091-6490, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1514748112. (IF 9,661)
10. CACCURI F, RUECKERT C, GIAGULLI C, SCHULZE K, BASTA D, ZICARI S, MARSICO S, CERVI E, FIORENTINI S, SLEVIN M, GUZMAN CA, CARUSO A. (2014). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 promotes lymphangiogenesis and activates the endothelin-1/endothelin B receptor axis. ARTERIOSCLER THROMB VASC BIOL., 34(4):846-56. doi: 10.1161/ATVBAHA.113.302478. (IF 6,606)
11. CACCURI F, GIAGULLI C, REICHELT J, MARTORELLI D, MARSICO S, BUGATTI A, BARONE I, RUSNATI M, GUZMAN CA, DOLCETTI R, CARUSO A (2014). Simian Immunodeficiency Virus and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Matrix Proteins Specify Different Capabilities To Modulate B Cell Growth. JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, vol. 88, ISSN: 0022-538X, doi:10.1128/JVI.03142-13 (IF 4,663)
12. DE FRANCESCO EM, LAPPANO R, SANTOLLA MF, MARSICO S, CARUSO A, MAGGIOLINI M (2013). HIF-1alpha/GPER signaling mediates the expression of VEGF induced by hypoxia in breast cancer associated fibroblasts (CAFs) . BREAST CANCER RESEARCH, vol. 15, ISSN: 1465-5411, doi: 10.1186/bcr3458 (IF 6,345)
13. GIAGULLI C, MAGIERA AK, BUGATTI A, CACCURI F, MARSICO S, RUSNATI M, VERMI W, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A (2012). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 binds to the IL-8 receptor CXCR1 and shows IL-8-like chemokine activity on monocytes through Rho/ROCK activation. BLOOD, vol. 119, p. 2274-2283, ISSN: 0006-4971, doi: 10.1182/blood-2011-06-364083 (IF 13,168)
14. CACCURI F, GIAGULLI C, BUGATTI A, BENETTI A, ALESSANDRI G, RIBATTI D, MARSICO S, APOSTOLI P, SLEVIN MA, RUSNATI M, GUZMAN CA, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A. (2012). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 promotes angiogenesis via chemokine receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, vol. 109, p. 14580-14585, ISSN: 1091-6490, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1206605109 (IF 9,661)
15. BARONE I, CATALANO S, GELSOMINO L, MARSICO S, GIORDANO C, PANZA S, BONOFIGLIO D, BOSSI G, COVINGTON KR, FUQUA SA, ANDÒ S (2012). Leptin Mediates Tumor-Stromal Interactions That Promote the Invasive Growth of Breast Cancer Cells. CANCER RESEARCH, vol. 72, ISSN: 0008-5472 (IF 9,122)
16. GUIDO C., DE AMICIS F., SANTORO M., AVENA P., PERROTTA I., CASABURI I., PANZA S., MARSICO S., ANDÒ S. (2012). Progesterone receptor B through Sp1 induces the phosphatase and tensin homologue deleted from chromosome 10 (PTEN) gene promoter activity and cell death in breast cancer cell lines. Experimental Biology Meeting, San Diego, CA, APR 21-25, 2012, FASEB JOURNAL, vol. 26, ISSN: 0892-6638. (IF 5,498)
17. BARONE, I., CATALANO S., GELSOMINO L., PANZA S., MARSICO S., GIORDANO C., BONOFIGLIO D., CASABURI I., COVINGTON K.R., FUQUA S., ANDÒ S. (2012) Estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer cells drive cafs to secrete leptin and support tumor invasiveness. Experimental Biology Meeting, San Diego, CA, APR 21-25, 2012, FASEB JOURNAL Vol.: 26. (IF 5,498)
18. GIAGULLI C, MARSICO S, MAGIERA A, FIORENTINI S, BRUNO R, CARUSO A, CACCURI F. (2012) HIV-1 p17 activates PTEN and inhibits Akt signalling pathway in B cells: evidence for a p17 variant with opposite effects. 13th Annual International Meeting of the Institute of Human Virology, Baltimore, MD, OCT 30-NOV 03, 2011, JAIDS-JOURNAL OF ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROMES Vol: 59, p. 79, ISSN: 1525-4135, doi: 10.1097/01.qai.0000413801.64404.23 (IF 3,935)
19. GUIDO C, PERROTTA I, PANZA S, MIDDEA E, AVENA P, SANTORO M, MARSICO S, IMBROGNO P, ANDÒ S, AQUILA S. (2011). Human sperm physiology: estrogen receptor alpha (ERα) and estrogen receptor beta (ERβ) influence sperm metabolism and may be involved in the pathophysiology of varicocele-associated male infertility. JOURNAL OF CELLULAR PHYSIOLOGY, vol. 226, p. 3403-3412, ISSN: 1097-4652, doi: 10.1002/jcp.22703 (IF 4,08)
20. GIAGULLI C*, MARSICO S*, MAGIERA A. K., BRUNO R., CACCURI F., BARONE I., FIORENTINI S., ANDO' S., CARUSO A. (2011). Opposite effects of HIV-1 p17 variants on PTEN activation and cell growth in B cells. PLOS ONE, vol.6, pp.123-126, ISSN: 1932-6203, doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0017831 (IF 3,54)
21. BRUNO ROSALINDA, MARSICO S, MININI CHIARA, APOSTOLI PAOLA, FIORENTINI SIMONA, CARUSO ARNALDO (2009). Human metapneumovirus infection in a cohort of young asymptomatic subjects. NEW MICROBIOLOGICA, vol. 32, p. 297-301, ISSN: 1121-7138 (IF 1,568)
22. FIORENTINI S, MARSICO S, BECKER P.D, IARIA M.L, BRUNO R, GUZMAN C.A, CARUSO A (2008). Synthetic peptide AT20 coupled to KLH elicits antibodies against a conserved conformational epitope from a major functional area of the HIV-1 matrix protein p17. VACCINE, vol. 26, p. 4758-4765, ISSN: 0264-410X, doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2008.06.082 (IF 3,235)
23. CATALANO S, RIZZA P, GU G, BARONE I, GIORDANO C, MARSICO S, CASABURI I, MIDDEA E, LANZINO M, PELLEGRINO M, ANDO’ S (2007). Fas ligand expression in TM4 Sertoli cells is enhanced by estradiol "in situ" production. JOURNAL OF CELLULAR PHYSIOLOGY, vol. 221, p. 448-456, ISSN: 0021-9541, doi: 10.1002/jcp.20952 (IF 4,08)
24. AQUILA S, MIDDEA E, CATALANO S, MARSICO S, LANZINO M, CASABURI I, BARONE I, BRUNO R, ZUPO S, ANDO’ S (2007). Human sperm express a functional androgen receptor: effects on PI3K/AKT pathway. HUMAN REPRODUCTION, vol. 22, p. 2594-2605, ISSN: 0268-1161, doi: 10.1093/humrep/dem243 (IF 5,02)
25. PANNO ML, MAURO L, MARSICO S, BELLIZZI D, RIZZA P, MORELLI C, SALERNO M, GIORDANO F, ANDO’ S (2006). Evidence that the mouse insulin receptor substrate-1 belongs to the gene family on which the promoter is activated by estrogen receptor alpha through its interaction with Sp1. JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 36, p. 91-105, ISSN: 0952-5041, doi: 10.1677/jme.1.01846 (IF 3,577)
26. LANZINO M, DE AMICIS F, MCPHAUL MJ, MARSICO S, PANNO ML, ANDO’ S. (2005). Endogenous coactivator ARA70 interacts with estrogen receptor alpha (ERalpha) and modulates the functional ERalpha/androgen receptor interplay in MCF-7 cells. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 280, p. 20421-20430, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M413576200 (IF 4,125)
27. CATALANO S., MAURO L., MARSICO S, GIORDANO C., RIZZA P., RAGO V., MONTANARO D., MAGGIOLINI M., PANNO M.L., ANDO’ S. (2004). Leptin induces, via ERK1/ERK2 signal, functional activation of estrogen receptor alpha in MCF-7 cells. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 279, p. 19908-19915, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M313191200 (IF 4,125)
28. BONOFIGLIO D., GAROFALO C., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (2004). Low calcium intake is associated with decreased adrenal androngens and reduced bone age in premenarcheal girls in the last pubertal stages. JOURNAL OF BONE AND MINERAL METABOLISM, vol. 22, p. 64-70, ISSN: 0914-8779, doi: 10.1007/s00774-003-0451-5 (IF 2,423)
29. CATALANO S., MARSICO S, GIORDANO C., MAURO L., RIZZA P., PANNO M.L., ANDO’ S. (2003). Leptin enhances, via AP-1, expression of aromatase in the MCF-7 cell line . THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 278, p. 28668-28676, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M301695200 (IF 4,125)
30. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., PEZZI V., CARPINO A., MARSICO S, RAGO V., VIVACQUA A., PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2002). Aromatase overexpression enhances the stimulatory effects of adrenal androgens on MCF7 breast cancer cells. MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 193, p. 13-18, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(02)00091-6 (IF3,784)
31. CATALANO S., AVILA D. M., MARSICO S, WILSON J. D., GLICKMAN S. E., MCPHAUL M.J. (2002). Virilization of the female spotted hyena cannot be explained by alterations in the amino acid sequence of the androgen receptor (AR). MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 194, p. 85-94, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(02)00179-X (IF 3,784)
32. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., MARSICO S, PANNO M.L., CENNI B., PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2001). Estrogen receptor alpha mediates the proliferative but not the cytotoxic dose-dependent effects of two major phytoestrogens on human breast cancer cells. MOLECULAR PHARMACOLOGY, vol. 60, p. 595-602, ISSN: 0026-895X (IF 3,922)
33. MAGGIOLINI M., CARPINO A., BONOFIGLIO D., PEZZI V., RAGO V., MARSICO S, PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2001). The direct proliferative stimulus of dehydroepiandrosterone on MCF7 breast cancer cells is potentiated by overexpression of aromatase. MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 184, p. 163-171, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(01)00563-9 (IF 3,784)
34. BONOFIGLIO D., MAGGIOLINI M., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (2001). Bone mineral density is inversely related to parathyroid hormone in adolescent girls. HORMONE AND METABOLIC RESEARCH, vol. 33, p. 170-174, ISSN: 0018-5043, doi: 10.1055/s-2001-14931 (IF 2,268)
35. BONOFIGLIO D., MAGGIOLINI M., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., GIORNO A., ANDO’ S. (2000). Parathyroid hormone is elevated but bone markers and density are normal in young female subjects who consume inadequate dietary calcium. BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION, vol. 84, p. 111-116, ISSN: 0007-1145 (IF 3,706)
36. BONOFIGLIO D, MAGGIOLINI M, MARSICO S, GIORNO A, CATALANO S, AQUILA S, ANDÒ S (1999). Critical years and stages of puberty for radial bone mass apposition during adolescence . HORMONE AND METABOLIC RESEARCH, vol. 31, p. 478-482, ISSN: 0018-5043, doi: 10.1055/s-2007-978779 (IF 2,268)
37. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., GIORNO A., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (1999). The effect of dietary calcium intake on bone mineral density in healthy adolescent girls and young women in Southern Italy. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY, vol. 28, p. 479-484, ISSN: 0300-5771, doi: 10.1093/ije/28.3.479 (IF 7,738)
38. SISCI D, PANNO ML, SALERNO M, MAGGIOLINI M, PEZZI V, MORRONE EG, MAURO L, AQUILA S, MARSICO S, LANZINO M, ANDÒ S (1997). A time course study on the ''in vitro'' effects of T3 and testosterone on androgen and estrogen receptors in peripuberal primary rat Sertoli cells. EXPERIMENTAL AND CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & DIABETES, vol. 105, p. 218-224, ISSN: 0947-7349 (IF 1,685)
39. M. MAGGIOLINI, G. DE LUCA, M. BRIA, V. PEZZI, A. GIORNO, D. SISCI, S. AQUILA, MARSICO S, E. CORCIONI, M. DELLA SALA, O. TAMBURRINI, C. BRANCATI, S. ANDO’. (1995). Beta-pancreatic function in polytransfused thalassemic patients. ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLISM, vol. 3, p. 91-97, ISSN: 1074-939X
40. G. DE LUCA, M. MAGGIOLINI, M. BRIA, M. CARACCIOLO, A. GIORNO, M. SALERNO, MARSICO S, M. LANZINO, C. BRANCATI, S. ANDO’. (1995). GH secretion in thalassemic patients with short stature. HORMONE RESEARCH, vol. 44, p. 158-162, ISSN: 0301-0163, doi: 10.1159/000184617
Published On: January 22, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: November 10, 2018 | Pages: 007 - 011Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: February 10, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: November 20, 2017 | Pages: 032 - 040Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: September 29, 2017 | Pages: 018 - 031Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: September 07, 2017 | Pages: 015 - 017Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: August 29, 2017 | Pages: 008 - 014Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: June 21, 2017 | Pages: 006 - 007Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: March 18, 2017 | Pages: 003 - 005Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
Published On: January 27, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 002Abstract View Full Article View Get Citation Base Search Scilit
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I suggest for indexing at the world wide ISI (JCR) will enhance researcher to submit their manuscript and lower the cost of publication fees. I recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their new research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are satisfactory. It would be helpful if feedback from the readers are considered for the growth of journal. Manuscript submission process is high speed. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I suggest this journal to others for publishing their valuable work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is its efficiency. The required information is easily available on the website.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair. The journal should get impact factor and indexing in major databases. Manuscript submission in this journal is nice and easy. I will recommend this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. The submission and publication timeline process are going in the exact way. I can find the required information in the journal website easily.
The experience of publishing with Peertechz Publications can
be summed up in one word, "awesome!" From great author relationship
service to prompt, detailed review to thorough and timely return of manuscript.
Guess what, I appreciate the plagiarism check and your custom of sending
detailed report. Please keep up the good job!
The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full and fair. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. The required information can get easily on the website.
I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding service that your staff provided for me in the publication process. I could not get word to express my feeling concerning speed of response, quality and wonderful approach of you. Your staffs are very attentive, helpful and encouraging.I want to express my sincere thanks also for all staffs of OJPS including you for your supports of my effort and for accepting, reviewing, editing and correcting of my manuscript and finally for your fast and smart publication. The persons from each department especially Vernica D, Maha Donepudi, Heng Ye, Joshua D and all staff of OJPS are genuine with big interest to help me. Because of your effort, I was able to reach where I needed and I am very satisfied with your services. My heartfelt thanks are also extremely extended for your unthinkable encouragement and big help.
More than happy to assist the journal as required and confer my services. The website of the journal need to be improved. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments we are getting from editors and reviewers are acceptable. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I strongly recommend this journal to get indexing in different platforms. The timeline between submission and publication is satisfactory. I like the rapid and fair publication process in this journal. I can get the required information in the journal website easily.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. Look for more Editors and Reviewers in Europe and USA. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. The required information is easily available on the website.
I wish to associate with the journal and confer my services. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommended this journal to others for publication of their research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is rapidity. The required information is easily available on the website.
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
Arghya Narayan Banerjee
Yeungnam University, South Korea
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Prof. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Developmental Research
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
Dr. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Archive of Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Ohio State University, USA
Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine and Cardiology
Rafal Tomasz Pawliczak
Medical University of Lodz, Poland
Open Journal of Asthma