Born in Cosenza (ITALY), November 23, 1967
Researcher in Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology (06/A3, MED/07), Department of Pharmacy and Health and Nutrition Sciences, University of Calabria, Italy.
1993-Degree cum laude in Biological Sciences at the University of Siena, Italy.
1994-Qualification to practice as a biologist at the University of Siena, Italy.
1994-Professional collaboration in the Multi-annual Plurifund Programs of the European Union (P.O.P. 90-93) on the "Endocrine typology of patients with hormone-dependent tumors", Health Center, University of Calabria.
1995-1997-Professional collaboration in a multi-center research program conducted in 5 European Union countries on calcium intake and bone mass pick in young women (European CALEUR Study), Health Center, University of Calabria.
1997-1999-Professional collaborations with official positions in the research activities carried out by the Health Center, University of Calabria.
1997-to present-Professional collaboration in the Laboratory of Analysis of Clinical Chemistry and Toxicology, Health Center, University of Calabria.
2000-2004-Technical graduate health area, Health Center, University of Calabria.
2001-2002-Research fellow at the laboratory of Prof. Michael J. McPhaul of the Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism-University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center-Dallas-Texas.
Research Interest: Virus proteins and cancer
List of Publications:
1. HE W, MAZZUCA P, YUAN W, VARNEY K, BUGATTI A, CAGNOTTO A, GIAGULLI C, RUSNATI M, MARSICO S, DIOMEDE L, SALMONA M, CARUSO A, LU W, CACCURI F. (2018) Identification of amino acid residues critical for the B cell growth-promoting activity of HIV-1 matrix protein p17 variants. BIOCHIM. BIOPHYS. ACTA GEN. SUBJ. 2018 Sep 21; 1863(1): 13-24 doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2018.09.016. (I.F. 3,679)
2. MARSICO S, CACCURI F, MAZZUCA P, APOSTOLI P, ROVERSI S, LORENZIN G, ZANI A, FIORENTINI S, GIAGULLI C, CARUSO A (2018) Human lung epithelial cells support human metapneumovirus persistence by overtaking apoptosis. PATHOGENS AND DISEASE 76(2) doi: 10.1093/femspd/fty013 (IF 2,335)
3. CACCURI F, GIORDANO F, BARONE I, MAZZUCA P, GIAGULLI C, ANDÒ S, CARUSO A, MARSICO S (2017). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 and its variants promote human triple negative breast cancer cell aggressiveness. INFECTIOUS AGENTS AND CANCER 12: 49. Doi: 10.1186/s13027-017-0160-7. (IF 1,422)
4. GIAGULLI C, D'URSI P, HE W, ZORZAN S, CACCURI F, VARNEY K, ORRO A, MARSICO S, OTJACQUES B, LAUDANNA C, MILANESI L, DOLCETTI R, FIORENTINI S, LU W, CARUSO A (2017). A single amino acid substitution confers B-cell clonogenic activity to the HIV-1 matrix protein p17. SCI. REP. 7(1):6555. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-06848-y. (IF 4,259)
5. MAZZUCA P*, MARSICO S*, SCHULZE K, MITOLA S, PILS MC, GIAGULLI C, GUZMAN CA, CARUSO A, CACCURI F (2017). Role of autophagy in the HIV-1 matrix protein p17-driven lymphangiogenesis. J VIROL. 91(16). pii: e00801-17. doi: 10.1128/JVI.00801-17. (IF 4,663)
6. BONOFIGLIO D, CATALANO S, PERRI A, SANTORO M, SICILIANO L, LOFARO D, GALLO M, MARSICO S, BRUNO R, GIORDANO C, BARONE I, ANDÒ S (2017). Monitoring the effects of iodine prophylaxis in the adult population of southern Italy with deficient and sufficient iodine intake levels: a cross-sectional, epidemiological study. BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION, 117(1):170-175, doi: 10.1017/S0007114516004499. (IF 3,706)
7. CATALANO S, BARONE I, MARSICO S, BRUNO R, ANDÒ S (2016). Phosphorylation Processes Controlling Aromatase Activity in Breast Cancer: An Update. MINI REV MED CHEM.16(9):691-8. (IF 2,661)
8. CACCURI F, MARSICO S, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A, GIAGULLI C (2016). HIV-1 Matrix Protein p17 and its Receptors. CURR DRUG TARGETS, 17(1):23-32. (IF 3,236)
9. DOLCETTI R, GIAGULLI C, HE W, SELLERI M, CACCURI F, EYZAGUIRRE L M, MAZZUCA P, CORBELLINI S, CAMPILONGO F, MARSICO S, GIOMBINI E, MURARO E, ROZERA G, DE PAOLI P, CARBONE A, CAPOBIANCHI M R, IPPOLITO G, FIORENTINI S, BLATTNER W A, LU W, GALLO R C, CARUSO A. (2015). Role of HIV-1 matrix protein p17 variants in lymphoma pathogenesis. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, vol. 112, p. 14331-14336, ISSN: 1091-6490, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1514748112. (IF 9,661)
10. CACCURI F, RUECKERT C, GIAGULLI C, SCHULZE K, BASTA D, ZICARI S, MARSICO S, CERVI E, FIORENTINI S, SLEVIN M, GUZMAN CA, CARUSO A. (2014). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 promotes lymphangiogenesis and activates the endothelin-1/endothelin B receptor axis. ARTERIOSCLER THROMB VASC BIOL., 34(4):846-56. doi: 10.1161/ATVBAHA.113.302478. (IF 6,606)
11. CACCURI F, GIAGULLI C, REICHELT J, MARTORELLI D, MARSICO S, BUGATTI A, BARONE I, RUSNATI M, GUZMAN CA, DOLCETTI R, CARUSO A (2014). Simian Immunodeficiency Virus and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Matrix Proteins Specify Different Capabilities To Modulate B Cell Growth. JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, vol. 88, ISSN: 0022-538X, doi:10.1128/JVI.03142-13 (IF 4,663)
12. DE FRANCESCO EM, LAPPANO R, SANTOLLA MF, MARSICO S, CARUSO A, MAGGIOLINI M (2013). HIF-1alpha/GPER signaling mediates the expression of VEGF induced by hypoxia in breast cancer associated fibroblasts (CAFs) . BREAST CANCER RESEARCH, vol. 15, ISSN: 1465-5411, doi: 10.1186/bcr3458 (IF 6,345)
13. GIAGULLI C, MAGIERA AK, BUGATTI A, CACCURI F, MARSICO S, RUSNATI M, VERMI W, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A (2012). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 binds to the IL-8 receptor CXCR1 and shows IL-8-like chemokine activity on monocytes through Rho/ROCK activation. BLOOD, vol. 119, p. 2274-2283, ISSN: 0006-4971, doi: 10.1182/blood-2011-06-364083 (IF 13,168)
14. CACCURI F, GIAGULLI C, BUGATTI A, BENETTI A, ALESSANDRI G, RIBATTI D, MARSICO S, APOSTOLI P, SLEVIN MA, RUSNATI M, GUZMAN CA, FIORENTINI S, CARUSO A. (2012). HIV-1 matrix protein p17 promotes angiogenesis via chemokine receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, vol. 109, p. 14580-14585, ISSN: 1091-6490, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1206605109 (IF 9,661)
15. BARONE I, CATALANO S, GELSOMINO L, MARSICO S, GIORDANO C, PANZA S, BONOFIGLIO D, BOSSI G, COVINGTON KR, FUQUA SA, ANDÒ S (2012). Leptin Mediates Tumor-Stromal Interactions That Promote the Invasive Growth of Breast Cancer Cells. CANCER RESEARCH, vol. 72, ISSN: 0008-5472 (IF 9,122)
16. GUIDO C., DE AMICIS F., SANTORO M., AVENA P., PERROTTA I., CASABURI I., PANZA S., MARSICO S., ANDÒ S. (2012). Progesterone receptor B through Sp1 induces the phosphatase and tensin homologue deleted from chromosome 10 (PTEN) gene promoter activity and cell death in breast cancer cell lines. Experimental Biology Meeting, San Diego, CA, APR 21-25, 2012, FASEB JOURNAL, vol. 26, ISSN: 0892-6638. (IF 5,498)
17. BARONE, I., CATALANO S., GELSOMINO L., PANZA S., MARSICO S., GIORDANO C., BONOFIGLIO D., CASABURI I., COVINGTON K.R., FUQUA S., ANDÒ S. (2012) Estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer cells drive cafs to secrete leptin and support tumor invasiveness. Experimental Biology Meeting, San Diego, CA, APR 21-25, 2012, FASEB JOURNAL Vol.: 26. (IF 5,498)
18. GIAGULLI C, MARSICO S, MAGIERA A, FIORENTINI S, BRUNO R, CARUSO A, CACCURI F. (2012) HIV-1 p17 activates PTEN and inhibits Akt signalling pathway in B cells: evidence for a p17 variant with opposite effects. 13th Annual International Meeting of the Institute of Human Virology, Baltimore, MD, OCT 30-NOV 03, 2011, JAIDS-JOURNAL OF ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROMES Vol: 59, p. 79, ISSN: 1525-4135, doi: 10.1097/01.qai.0000413801.64404.23 (IF 3,935)
19. GUIDO C, PERROTTA I, PANZA S, MIDDEA E, AVENA P, SANTORO M, MARSICO S, IMBROGNO P, ANDÒ S, AQUILA S. (2011). Human sperm physiology: estrogen receptor alpha (ERα) and estrogen receptor beta (ERβ) influence sperm metabolism and may be involved in the pathophysiology of varicocele-associated male infertility. JOURNAL OF CELLULAR PHYSIOLOGY, vol. 226, p. 3403-3412, ISSN: 1097-4652, doi: 10.1002/jcp.22703 (IF 4,08)
20. GIAGULLI C*, MARSICO S*, MAGIERA A. K., BRUNO R., CACCURI F., BARONE I., FIORENTINI S., ANDO' S., CARUSO A. (2011). Opposite effects of HIV-1 p17 variants on PTEN activation and cell growth in B cells. PLOS ONE, vol.6, pp.123-126, ISSN: 1932-6203, doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0017831 (IF 3,54)
21. BRUNO ROSALINDA, MARSICO S, MININI CHIARA, APOSTOLI PAOLA, FIORENTINI SIMONA, CARUSO ARNALDO (2009). Human metapneumovirus infection in a cohort of young asymptomatic subjects. NEW MICROBIOLOGICA, vol. 32, p. 297-301, ISSN: 1121-7138 (IF 1,568)
22. FIORENTINI S, MARSICO S, BECKER P.D, IARIA M.L, BRUNO R, GUZMAN C.A, CARUSO A (2008). Synthetic peptide AT20 coupled to KLH elicits antibodies against a conserved conformational epitope from a major functional area of the HIV-1 matrix protein p17. VACCINE, vol. 26, p. 4758-4765, ISSN: 0264-410X, doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2008.06.082 (IF 3,235)
23. CATALANO S, RIZZA P, GU G, BARONE I, GIORDANO C, MARSICO S, CASABURI I, MIDDEA E, LANZINO M, PELLEGRINO M, ANDO’ S (2007). Fas ligand expression in TM4 Sertoli cells is enhanced by estradiol "in situ" production. JOURNAL OF CELLULAR PHYSIOLOGY, vol. 221, p. 448-456, ISSN: 0021-9541, doi: 10.1002/jcp.20952 (IF 4,08)
24. AQUILA S, MIDDEA E, CATALANO S, MARSICO S, LANZINO M, CASABURI I, BARONE I, BRUNO R, ZUPO S, ANDO’ S (2007). Human sperm express a functional androgen receptor: effects on PI3K/AKT pathway. HUMAN REPRODUCTION, vol. 22, p. 2594-2605, ISSN: 0268-1161, doi: 10.1093/humrep/dem243 (IF 5,02)
25. PANNO ML, MAURO L, MARSICO S, BELLIZZI D, RIZZA P, MORELLI C, SALERNO M, GIORDANO F, ANDO’ S (2006). Evidence that the mouse insulin receptor substrate-1 belongs to the gene family on which the promoter is activated by estrogen receptor alpha through its interaction with Sp1. JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 36, p. 91-105, ISSN: 0952-5041, doi: 10.1677/jme.1.01846 (IF 3,577)
26. LANZINO M, DE AMICIS F, MCPHAUL MJ, MARSICO S, PANNO ML, ANDO’ S. (2005). Endogenous coactivator ARA70 interacts with estrogen receptor alpha (ERalpha) and modulates the functional ERalpha/androgen receptor interplay in MCF-7 cells. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 280, p. 20421-20430, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M413576200 (IF 4,125)
27. CATALANO S., MAURO L., MARSICO S, GIORDANO C., RIZZA P., RAGO V., MONTANARO D., MAGGIOLINI M., PANNO M.L., ANDO’ S. (2004). Leptin induces, via ERK1/ERK2 signal, functional activation of estrogen receptor alpha in MCF-7 cells. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 279, p. 19908-19915, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M313191200 (IF 4,125)
28. BONOFIGLIO D., GAROFALO C., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (2004). Low calcium intake is associated with decreased adrenal androngens and reduced bone age in premenarcheal girls in the last pubertal stages. JOURNAL OF BONE AND MINERAL METABOLISM, vol. 22, p. 64-70, ISSN: 0914-8779, doi: 10.1007/s00774-003-0451-5 (IF 2,423)
29. CATALANO S., MARSICO S, GIORDANO C., MAURO L., RIZZA P., PANNO M.L., ANDO’ S. (2003). Leptin enhances, via AP-1, expression of aromatase in the MCF-7 cell line . THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 278, p. 28668-28676, ISSN: 0021-9258, doi: 10.1074/jbc.M301695200 (IF 4,125)
30. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., PEZZI V., CARPINO A., MARSICO S, RAGO V., VIVACQUA A., PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2002). Aromatase overexpression enhances the stimulatory effects of adrenal androgens on MCF7 breast cancer cells. MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 193, p. 13-18, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(02)00091-6 (IF3,784)
31. CATALANO S., AVILA D. M., MARSICO S, WILSON J. D., GLICKMAN S. E., MCPHAUL M.J. (2002). Virilization of the female spotted hyena cannot be explained by alterations in the amino acid sequence of the androgen receptor (AR). MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 194, p. 85-94, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(02)00179-X (IF 3,784)
32. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., MARSICO S, PANNO M.L., CENNI B., PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2001). Estrogen receptor alpha mediates the proliferative but not the cytotoxic dose-dependent effects of two major phytoestrogens on human breast cancer cells. MOLECULAR PHARMACOLOGY, vol. 60, p. 595-602, ISSN: 0026-895X (IF 3,922)
33. MAGGIOLINI M., CARPINO A., BONOFIGLIO D., PEZZI V., RAGO V., MARSICO S, PICARD D., ANDO’ S. (2001). The direct proliferative stimulus of dehydroepiandrosterone on MCF7 breast cancer cells is potentiated by overexpression of aromatase. MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR ENDOCRINOLOGY, vol. 184, p. 163-171, ISSN: 0303-7207, doi: 10.1016/S0303-7207(01)00563-9 (IF 3,784)
34. BONOFIGLIO D., MAGGIOLINI M., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (2001). Bone mineral density is inversely related to parathyroid hormone in adolescent girls. HORMONE AND METABOLIC RESEARCH, vol. 33, p. 170-174, ISSN: 0018-5043, doi: 10.1055/s-2001-14931 (IF 2,268)
35. BONOFIGLIO D., MAGGIOLINI M., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., GIORNO A., ANDO’ S. (2000). Parathyroid hormone is elevated but bone markers and density are normal in young female subjects who consume inadequate dietary calcium. BRITISH JOURNAL OF NUTRITION, vol. 84, p. 111-116, ISSN: 0007-1145 (IF 3,706)
36. BONOFIGLIO D, MAGGIOLINI M, MARSICO S, GIORNO A, CATALANO S, AQUILA S, ANDÒ S (1999). Critical years and stages of puberty for radial bone mass apposition during adolescence . HORMONE AND METABOLIC RESEARCH, vol. 31, p. 478-482, ISSN: 0018-5043, doi: 10.1055/s-2007-978779 (IF 2,268)
37. MAGGIOLINI M., BONOFIGLIO D., GIORNO A., CATALANO S., MARSICO S, AQUILA S., ANDO’ S. (1999). The effect of dietary calcium intake on bone mineral density in healthy adolescent girls and young women in Southern Italy. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY, vol. 28, p. 479-484, ISSN: 0300-5771, doi: 10.1093/ije/28.3.479 (IF 7,738)
38. SISCI D, PANNO ML, SALERNO M, MAGGIOLINI M, PEZZI V, MORRONE EG, MAURO L, AQUILA S, MARSICO S, LANZINO M, ANDÒ S (1997). A time course study on the ''in vitro'' effects of T3 and testosterone on androgen and estrogen receptors in peripuberal primary rat Sertoli cells. EXPERIMENTAL AND CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & DIABETES, vol. 105, p. 218-224, ISSN: 0947-7349 (IF 1,685)
39. M. MAGGIOLINI, G. DE LUCA, M. BRIA, V. PEZZI, A. GIORNO, D. SISCI, S. AQUILA, MARSICO S, E. CORCIONI, M. DELLA SALA, O. TAMBURRINI, C. BRANCATI, S. ANDO’. (1995). Beta-pancreatic function in polytransfused thalassemic patients. ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLISM, vol. 3, p. 91-97, ISSN: 1074-939X
40. G. DE LUCA, M. MAGGIOLINI, M. BRIA, M. CARACCIOLO, A. GIORNO, M. SALERNO, MARSICO S, M. LANZINO, C. BRANCATI, S. ANDO’. (1995). GH secretion in thalassemic patients with short stature. HORMONE RESEARCH, vol. 44, p. 158-162, ISSN: 0301-0163, doi: 10.1159/000184617
Research Interest: Novel Immunotherapies Based On Dendritic Cells And Therapeutical Antibodies
Research Interest:Molecular Biology of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) virus, Immunology, Virology and Infectious diseases
Research Interest: Identification of enteric pathogens in HIV/AIDS adult patients with diarrhea. Assessment of antibiotic susceptibility of all bacterial enteropathogens isolated. Assessment of the clinical and immunological response of patients on anti-retroviral therapy. Assessment of the response of specific therapy on persistence/clearing of enteric pathogens identified.
Research Interest:Understand the mechanisms of HIV-1 primary infection, and to elucidate the host restriction and viral latency.
Research Interest:Dendritic Cells, T & B Cells In Infectious Diseases, Cancer and Autoimmune Diseases ,Immunology, Cellular and Molecular Biology
Research Interest: Trauma, PTSD, Temperament, Social Support, Stress Coping, HIV/AIDS, Chronic Pain
Research Interest: Medical Sociology, Health Care Utilization, Demography, Comparative Health Care, HIV/AIDS, Health Care and Vulnerable Populations, Social Gerontology, International Health
Research Interest:Targeted Lipidomic Analyses For the Detection And Quantification Of Eicosanoid-Derived Pro- And Anti-Inflammatory Mediators (Prostaglandins, Leukotriene B4, Lipoxin A4, Resolvin D1, Resolvin E1, Protectin D1) From Human Serum
Research Interest: Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases, Molecula Epidemiology and Phylogeny Of Infectious Diseases
Research Interest: General Medicine Comprehensive Care Of People Living With HIV / AIDS In Resource-Limited Settings. Responsible For Information On Activities Against HIV / AIDS Conducted Ambulatory Treatment Center At The Departmental Level. Responsible For The Pole Of The Prevention Of HIV Transmission From Mother To Child
Research Interest: Geography of HIV/AIDS; Sub-Saharan Africa; South-East Asia; Sustainable Development; Development Studies; Global Health Issues; Poverty; Globalization; Regional Development.
Research Interest: Mental health services research, syndemic HIV and mental illness, health-related quality of life, and community-based participatory research
Research Interest: Tumour Biology: Murine Retroviruses, Their Oncogenic Activity In Animal Models And In Human Diseases
Published On: May 04, 2020 | Pages: 006 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 27, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 22, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 10, 2018 | Pages: 007 - 011Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 10, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 20, 2017 | Pages: 032 - 040Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 29, 2017 | Pages: 018 - 031Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 07, 2017 | Pages: 015 - 017Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 29, 2017 | Pages: 008 - 014Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 21, 2017 | Pages: 006 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
I continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaningful and fair. The journal should accept more review and research articles which can help in journal citation. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid response from this journal. The required information is easily available on the website.
I like to continue the association with this journal and provide my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and satisfactory. The journal should accept high quality manuscripts which can help in journal growth. Manuscript submission process in this journal is smooth and user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal to get indexed in major indexing platforms. I will recommend my co-experts to submit their manuscripts for supporting the journal. The time line between submission and publication of manuscript is less. I can find the required information in the website easily.
I will continue my association as an editor for this journal and provide my services. The editors and reviewer comments in the journal are fair and trustable. The manuscript submission process in this journal is easy. I will suggest my colleagues and other scientists to submit their research works for supporting journal growth. I can easily find the required information on website.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. Look for more Editors and Reviewers in Europe and USA. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. The required information is easily available on the website.
I strongly recommend this journal for getting indexing services in major platform. I recommend my colleagues to submit the works to this journal. I mostly like the author acceptance letter in this journal.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. It is up to specific cases but I think they are almost fair and professional. In order to attract submission from researchers, the journal should be an ISI research journal. The anuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
I am happy to be part of the editorial board and I really want to contribute for it!
A good journal which is considerate and helpful in publishing your work.
I will continue to associate with this Imaging Journal of Clinical and Medical Sciences journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and satisfactory. The journal have to get indexed in major databases. The process of manuscript submission is hassel-free. I definitely recommend my friends and colleagues to submit their works for publication. The submission and publication timeline of this journal is more accurate. It will be nice, if bibliography of authors and editors can be displayed in journal webpage. I can easily find the required information in the website.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommended this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is quick reply and short time process. The required information is easily available on the website.
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
Nikolaos A Chrysanthakopoulos
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens , Greece
Journal of Dental Problems and Solutions
Columbia University, USA
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Open Journal of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering