Research Interest:Development of new diagnosis approaches for HIV-1 and other human viruses, Molecular epidemiology of human viruses (including HIV-1, HCV, EV71 etc.); Molecular evolution of viruses and their hosts, and genome research of human viruses
Research Interest: Trauma, PTSD, Temperament, Social Support, Stress Coping, HIV/AIDS, Chronic Pain
Research Interest: Medical Sociology, Health Care Utilization, Demography, Comparative Health Care, HIV/AIDS, Health Care and Vulnerable Populations, Social Gerontology, International Health
Research Interest: Health Sciences, Nursing, Contagious Diseases of Nursing.
Research Interest: Hiv/Aids, Public Health, Epidemiology, Diabetes, Medical Education, General Medicine
Research Interest:Molecular Biology of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) virus, Immunology, Virology and Infectious diseases
Research Interest: Tumour Biology: Murine Retroviruses, Their Oncogenic Activity In Animal Models And In Human Diseases
Research Interest: Primarily Focuses On HIV/AIDS And Mental Health Among People Of African Descent And Immigrants/Migrants. Other Research Interests Include But Not Limited To: Alcohol And Drug Use, Community Based Participatory Research, Other Sexually Transmitted Infections, Health Literacy And Physical Activity, Instrument Design And Testing, Program Planning, Implementation, Community Coalition-Building; And Monitoring And Evaluation.
Research Interest: Research on Communicable and Non-communicable Diseases of Public Health Importance in the Tropics. Research on the Genomics, Pathogenesis and Drug Resistance in Tuberculosis, Human Immune Deficiency Virus , Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome , Neglected Tropical Diseases , Sexually Transmitted Infections, Opportunistic Infections and other Infectious diseases.
2018 Anochie, PI. Basic Principles and Foundations of Safety in a Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory. Lulu Press Inc . USA 2018. Available online at www.lulu.com/shop.
2018 Anochie, PI. Basic principles and Foundations of Biosafety and Laboratory Security in a tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory. Lulu Press Inc . USA 2018. Available online at www.lulu.com/shop.
2018 Anochie, PI. Basic principles and Foundations of Fire Fighting and Prevention in a Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory. Lulu Press Inc . USA 2018. Available online at www.lulu.com/shop.
2018 Anochie, PI. Basic Principles and Foundations of Good Laboratory Practice in a Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory. Lulu Press Inc . USA 2018. Available online at www.lulu.com/shop.
2018 Anochie, PI. Basic Principles and Foundations of Design, Cost and Operating a tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory. Lulu Press Inc . USA 2018. Available online at www.lulu.com/shop.
2017 Anochie, PI (2017). Rotavirus Genotypes Associated with Paediatric Gastroenteritis in Nigeria. Lambert publishers Germany 2017. www.lap-publishing.com. Available online at: www.morebooks.com.
2017 Anochie, PI . Basic Principles and Foundations of Quality Control, Quality Assurance and External Quality Assessment in a TB/HIV/AIDS Reference Laboratory. Lulu Press Inc. USA. Available online at: www.lulu.com/shop.
2017 Anochie, PI (2017). Biological Screening of Medicinal Plants for Antituberculosis Effects. Lulu Press Inc. USA 2017. Available online at: www.lulu.com/shop. ISBN: 9781387558315.
2017 Anochie, PI .Comparative Microbial Quality of Two Brands of Bottled Drinking Water in Ibadan, Nigeria. Lulu Press Inc. USA 2017. Available online at: www.lulu.com/shop. ISBN: 978-1-387-55607-6
2017 Anochie, PI . Principles and Foundations of Mentoring in Science: An Invaluable Guide to Mentors and Mentees. Lulu Press Inc. USA 2017. Available online at: www.lulu.com/shop. ISBN: 9781387558216.
2017 Anochie, PI . Principles of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Surveillance. Article ID: 2017 ARRB-37168. Annual Research and Review in Biology 2017 (In Press). Available online at: www.sciencedomain.org/journal/32/articles-press.
2017 Anochie, PI . Natural Products from African Medicinal Plants for Antituberculosis Therapy. Asian Journal of Biomedical Research 2017. Available online at: www.pmindexing.com/journals/index.php/AJBR/article/view/1413.
2017 Anochie, PI. TB/HIV/AIDS Infection Coping Strategies in Nigeria. Asian Journal of Biomedical Research. December 19, 2017. Available online at: www.pharmamedix.in/journals/index.php/AJBR/article/view file/1431/1103.
2016 Anochie, PI et. al. Rotavirus genotypes associated with paediatric gastroenteritis in Surulere General Hospital, Lagos, Nigeria. Submitted for publication: West African Journal of Medicine. Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
2016 Anochie, PI et al., (2016). Mycobacterium tuberculosis genotypes associated with
tuberculosis in Milan, Italy. Submitted for publication: International Journal of Epidemiology.
2015 Anochie, P I et al ., Evaluation of the therapeutic efficacy of antiretroviral drugs used in the clinical management of HIV/AIDS. Journal of HIV and Clinical Scientific Research 2015. 2 (1) 023-029.
2015 Anochie P I: Chemotherapy of tuberculosis in humans: Innovations in Pharmaceuticals and Pharmacotherapy 2015, (IPP-103-08-25) Vol. 3, Issue 1, pp 525-535.
2015 Anochie, PI: Isolation, cultivation and identification of anaerobes in an anaerobic bacteriology laboratory. Indian Journal of Medical Research and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2015. Vol. 2, Issue 1, January 2015.
2014 Anochie, PI and Okoihue, A: Comparative diagnosis of larvae and ova of gastrointestinal nematodes and trematodes. Indian Journal of Medical Research and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2014. Vol. 1, Issue 1, December, 2014.
2014 Anochie, PI et al., Clinical management of HIV/AIDS infection using antiretroviral drugs in a Nigerian endemic setting. Indian Journal of Medical Research and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2014. Vol. 1, Issue 2, July 2014, pp 18-26. ISSN 2349-5340.
2013 Anochie, PI et al., TB/HIV co-infection in rural Eastern Nigeria. Journal of Medical Diagnostic Methods 2013. http://dx.doi.org/10.4172/2166-9784.1000118. June 22, 2013. Omics Publishing, USA).
2013 Anochie, PI et al., The role of rotavirus associated with paediatric gastroenteritis in a general hospital in Lagos , Nigeria. GERMS 2013; 3(3): 081-089. Doi: 10.11599/ GERMS 2013.1041. Available online at: www.germs.ro.
2-013 Anochie, PI. Mechanisms of fever in humans . International Journal of Microbiology and Immunology Research. 2013; 2 (5); 037-043. May 2013. Available online at: http://www.apexjournal .org/IJMR.
2013 Anochie, et al ., (2013). Evaluation of public awareness and attitude to pulmonary tuberculosis in a Nigerian rural community. ( GERMS 2013; 3(2): 52-62 doi: 10:11599/germs.2013.1037 ; www,germs.ro).
2013 Anochie, PI. Description and Evaluation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis diagnosis .International Journal of Microbiology and Immunology 2013 ;2 (2) 17-23. Available online at Http://www.apexjournal.org/IJMIR.2012
2013 Anochie, PI. Rotavirus genotypes associated with paediatric gastroenteritis in Surulere General Hospital, Lagos, Nigera. An M.Sc. Thesis submitted in the Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, University of Lagos College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Nigeria. October 2014.
2012 Anochie, PI. Onyeneke EC. , Ogu, AC, Onyeozirila AC,Aluru S, Onyejepu N. , Zhang J, Efere L, Adetunji MA, Bueno Sanchez JG. (2012 ) Recent advances in the diagnosis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis . GERMS 2012. 2 (3) 110-120. http://www.germs.ro .
2011 Anochie, PI. International Society of Infectious Diseases and the European Society for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ISID/ESCMID) Joint Fellowship Report on Genotype analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates ; ISID NEWS . May 2011; Available online at; www.isid.org/grants/grants.shtml. http://www.isid.org/wpcontent/uploads/2018/03/2010_ESCMIDFellow_ANOCHIE.pdf.
2011 Anochie PI, et al., 2011. Model alternative strategies for tuberculosis and human immune deficiency virus case-finding in hard-to-reach populations in rural Eastern, Nigeria. (West African Journal of Medicine 2011; 30 (6):417-420. http://www.wajm.org.
2011 Anochie PI, et al., Antituberculosis activities of medicinal plants used in the treatment of tuberculosis in HIV patients in Nigeria. African Journal of Microbiology Research 2011; Vol. 5 (10), pp. 1126-1130, 18 May , 2011, Available online. http://www.academicjournals.org/ajmr).
2009 Idika N, Anochie P, Afocha E, Adesanmi A, Ezeugwu SMC, Audu R. 2009: Study of prevalence of rotavirus in diarrhoeal infections among children under 5 years of age in Lagos, Nigeria. Nigerian Institute of Medical Research 2008/2009 Annual Report. Page 41.
2005 Anochie, PI . Screening of Crinum glaucum,Treculia africana,Ficus thonningii, Erythrina mildbaedi and Xylopis aethiopica for anti-tuberculosis effects. An Msc. Thesis (July 2005) submitted to the Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, University of Lagos College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Nigeria.
2004 Anochie PI, Onubogu CC, Onyejepu N, Igbasi U. Diagnosis of tuberculosis and evaluation of DOTS treatment in tuberculosis patients attending health facility.(Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Annual report 2004 pp17).
2000 Anochie, PI. Comparative Microbial Quality of Ragolis and Eva bottled Water in Ibadan, Nigeria. A Bsc. Project submitted for the Fulfillment of the award of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc Hons) in Microbiology (April 2000) submitted to the Department of Botany and Microbiology, Faculty of Science, University of Ibadan, Ibadan ,Nigeria.
MAJOR CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED WITH DATES:
• Principles and protocols of molecular biology: A biotechnology laboratory. International training course on molecular biology in University of Lagos, Nigeria. May 12 -26, 2002, organized by Biotechnology Laboratory. Advanced Molecular biology laboratory. University of Columbia.
• Presented a poster on Tuberculosis Research in the 1st Annual (ASURI-NIMR) scientific conference on health research in Nigeria. Wednesday 10th to Saturday 13th December 2008 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• A 2-day scientific training workshop on research methodology and proposal writing on 12th -13th December 2006 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• National training programme for laboratory scientist’s focal persons on quality assurance tuberculosis diagnosis on 5th -9th March, 2007 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• Global Fund training for laboratory scientists on Tuberculosis training of trainers 4th - 8th June 2007 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• A 5-day training workshop by a Tuberculosis consultant, Dr. David Coleman of St. Georges Hospital, London, UK on Tuberculosis laboratory techniques, 10th -15th February 2007.
• A One-day Seminar on Performance Management on Wednesday, July 2nd 2008 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• A 5-day Management training workshop on Proposal writing at the Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) Topo, Badagry, Lagos, Nigeria.
• 2nd Annual Scientific Conference on Health Research in Nigeria, Tuesday 7th to Friday 10th December, 2009 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• Three months training on Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Genotyping Techniques at the Emerging Bacterial Pathogens Unit, San Rafaele Scientific Institute, WHO Supranational Reference Laboratory, University of San Rafaele, Milan, Italy under Professor Daniela Maria Cirillo. 27th October 2010 to 27th January 2011.
• CDC Tuberculosis Surveillance Data Training on Reporting of Verified Case of Tuberculosis (RVCT) on 13th May, 2011 by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
• Proposal writing workshop by Professor F. T Ogunsola at the Department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology, College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Nigeria on December 13th , 2011.
• Attended a public lecture on “Public Health in Sweden” by Professor Per Olof Ostergren, Professor of International Public Health and Epidemiology, Head of Social Medicine and Global Health, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University, Sweden on 15th March 2012 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• Attended a workshop on Qualitative Research Methods by Dr. Karen Odberg Pettersson , Researcher and Course leader, Social Medicine and Global Health, Faculty of Medicine, Lund University, Sweden on 15th March 2012 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• Presented a paper in the Workshop on new trends in separation techniques and structure elucidation held at the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and development, Federal ministry of science and technology, Abuja on April 23rd -29th , 2000 organized by Antimicrobial Plant Group, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, International Programme in Chemical Sciences and National Institute of Pharmaceutical research and development.
• One week training course on the laboratory in the control of HIV infection in the developing world at the center for the study and control of communicable diseases of the faculty of medicine and biomedical sciences, University of Yaounde 1, Cameroun on 7th to 14th November, 2006.
• Presented a paper on the Annual seminar/workshop on modern techniques in clinical diagnosis and management of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria on Tuesday 6th August 2002 at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research.
• My abstract 'Rotavirus genotypes, Lagos, Nigeria' was accepted for inclusion in the INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC EXCHANGE (ISE) section of the '16th International Congress on Infectious Diseases' in Cape Town, South Africa on April 2nd to April 5th , 2014. Abstract included on the International Scientific Exchange abstract CD-rom of the Congress which was distributed to all participants.
• Presented a paper on 11/12/2010 at the Emerging Bacterial Pathogens unit, San Raffaele Scientific institute, WHO Suparanational tuberculosis reference laboratory, University of San Raffaele, Milan, Italy on PCR and reverse hybridization assays.
• Trained in Disease Surveillance Techniques by the International Society of Infectious diseases EPICORE program.
• Research Proposal and Grants Writing Course by AuthorAID/INASP 2017.
• Research Communications Course by AuthorAID/INASP 2017.
Research Interest: Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases, Molecula Epidemiology and Phylogeny Of Infectious Diseases
Research Interest:Targeted Lipidomic Analyses For the Detection And Quantification Of Eicosanoid-Derived Pro- And Anti-Inflammatory Mediators (Prostaglandins, Leukotriene B4, Lipoxin A4, Resolvin D1, Resolvin E1, Protectin D1) From Human Serum
Research Interest: Reflects a Nice Blend of Trajectory of Advance Research in Organic, Bio-Organic And Medicinal Chemistry Seeking Problem To Human Diseases, Like AIDS, Cervical Cancer, Japanese Encephalitis Fever, And Other Microbial Diseases.
Research Interest: Mental health services research, syndemic HIV and mental illness, health-related quality of life, and community-based participatory research
Research Interest: General Medicine Comprehensive Care Of People Living With HIV / AIDS In Resource-Limited Settings. Responsible For Information On Activities Against HIV / AIDS Conducted Ambulatory Treatment Center At The Departmental Level. Responsible For The Pole Of The Prevention Of HIV Transmission From Mother To Child
Published On: January 22, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 10, 2018 | Pages: 007 - 011Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 10, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 20, 2017 | Pages: 032 - 040Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 29, 2017 | Pages: 018 - 031Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 07, 2017 | Pages: 015 - 017Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 29, 2017 | Pages: 008 - 014Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 21, 2017 | Pages: 006 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 18, 2017 | Pages: 003 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
The comments from reviewers and editors are always constructive, even if a manuscript is rejected for its publication. I will trust the publication process with Peertechz.
About my experience in publishing
with Peertechz Publications...
Good communication, Quick responses,
Friendly stuff, Low fees, nice platform for articles
I recommend them for all
The experience of publishing with Peertechz Publications can
be summed up in one word, "awesome!" From great author relationship
service to prompt, detailed review to thorough and timely return of manuscript.
Guess what, I appreciate the plagiarism check and your custom of sending
detailed report. Please keep up the good job!
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. Comments from editors as well as reviewers are fair and Professional. The process of manuscript submission process is user friendly. I definitely recommend some of my colleagues for manuscript submission for publication in this journal. Time line process of manuscript submission and publication is acceptable.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
It would be my pleasure to continue service as an Editorial Board Member of Annals of Circulation and also contribute in peer reviewing submitted papers in relevant fields. The journal should having well-furnished and high standard criteria for paper submission and publication. Manuscript submission process in this journal is user free and easily accessible.The journal should get indexing in Medline and Pubmed I definitely suggest others to submit their research work in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is good. The required information is easily available on the website.
I like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and meaning full. I will recommend this journal to get reputed indexing platform. I strongly suggest my colleagues who are expertise in this journal to submit their valuable works in this journal. I am satisfied with manuscript submission and publication timeline process. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
It is a pleasure for me to work with the journal and confer my services.The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. It will be fine, that journal can get more citations. Manuscript submission process is smooth and rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and satisfactory. The journal should accept high quality manuscripts. Manuscript submission process in this journal is smooth and user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal to get indexed in major indexing platforms. I will recommend my co experts to submit their manuscripts for supporting the journal. The time line between submission and publication of manuscript is Hassel-free. I can find the required information in the website easily.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable research work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily available on the website.
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Lyon Catholic University (UCLy) and Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes (EPHE), France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
Rafal Tomasz Pawliczak
Medical University of Lodz, Poland
Open Journal of Asthma
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Open Journal of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Kyushu University, Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Fukuoka, Japan
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health