Research Interest: Infection diseases prevention,
epidemiology of infectious diseases, vaccination, vaccines, travel and tropical
Research Interest: Pre-treatment staging of lung cancer
using integrated CT-PET and comparing its accuracy with conventional CT scan
and pathological staging. Prospective study on the incidence of post-needle biopsy
pneumothorax looking at the relationship
between early lung function testing
manoeuvre, after full radiological expansion of lung and recurrence of
pneumothorax. UP-FRONT FDG CT-PET study - Prospective study to look at whether
performing Up-Front FDG CT-PET in the pre-treatment evaluation of lung cancer
reduces time interval and the number of invasive procedures for definitive
Research Interest: Structural determination of
protein-DNA, Solid: X-ray, Solution: 2D & 3D NMR, and Gas: Mass
Spectrometry, interactions and their pathways, stability, dynamics, and
Research Interest: The structure of sulfated
polysaccharides extracts from seaweeds. The activity of sulfated
polysaccharides such as nephrophaty and Parkinsion Disease. The comprehensive
utilization of seaweeds especially Saccharina japonica.
Research Interest: Pathogenesis and Treatment of Melanoma, and in Part are directed at
Developing Tools to Study Melanoma.
Research Interest: Gene therapy, Cell and tissue
engineering, Vaccine development, Biomaterials, Synthetic biology and biomass,
Research Interest: Vaccine development.
Research Interest: Self-nonself discrimination in innate immunity, Host-pathogen
interactions Autoimmune diseases.
Research Interest: My Research Focus on Design Universal and
Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine by using Novel Methods, and Testingthese New
Generation Vaccine Candidates in Humanized Mice and Ferrets. As Well, We would like
to explore the Mechanism of Cross-Protection induced by live Attenuated
Influenza against seasonal and Pandemic Influenza Viruses. Our Results
Suggested That Activation of T cell Is Crucial for the cross Protection
Stimulated By vaccination With Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine. In Future
Research, We Will Focus on B Cell Development Stimulated by Vaccination with
Live Attenuated Influenza vaccine. To Facilitate The Development Of More
Effective Vaccines, We Are Also Researching: The Effect Of Current Vaccination
Programs On The Epidemiological Changes Of Respiratory Pathogens (Strain
Replacement And Antigenic Variation); How People Respond To Infections Or
Vaccinations At The Cellular And Molecular Levels (B Cell, T Cell, And Gene expression
Levels) identification of New Protective Antigens Through Genomic And Proteomic
Research Interest: Nanomedicine, Controlled/Targeted Drug Delivery,
Toxicology, Pharmacology, Cellular Interaction, Nanofilms and Microcapsules,
Biomimetic, Microbiology, Immunology.
Research Interest: Innovative Clinical Therapeutic Agents
To Improve Cure Rates In Patients With Brain And Spinal Tumors, With Particular
Focus On Immunotherapeutics As Well As Molecular-Targeting Agents,
Anti-Angiogenic Reagents, Cytotoxins And Other Biologically-Based Therapies.
Research Interest: Structure-to-function relationships of
microbial lectins Structural study of multivalent protein-carbohydrate
interactions Analysis of differential glycosylation and bacterial infection
pathology during metabolic imbalance Structure-based design of anti-bacterial
and anti-fungal drugs.
Research Interest: Molecular biology of viruses, the
interactions of viruses with host cells, the pathogenesis of viral diseases,
the post-translational modification of viral proteins, and mechanisms of host
defense. The research works are designed to increase fundamental knowledge as
well as to facilitate the development of new approaches to control of viral
Research Interest: Diagnosis of fungal infections;
Therapy of mycoses; Pathogenesis of fungal infection; Antifungal drug
resistance; Fungal infection animal model; Genomics in medical mycology;
Candida mucosal immunity; Infectious dermatosis; genodermatoses.
Research Interest: Molecular mechanisms of immune evasion of EBV and HSV-1. Molecular mechanisms of EBV and HSV-1 infection and its interaction with the host. Mechanisms of pathogenesis of EBV and HSV-1 infection.
1. Representative papers published after work
1) Li ML, Chen T, Wang P, Zou XM, Xu Z, Wang YF, Chen DX, Peng T, Cai MS(*). Characterization of the nucleocytoplasmic transport mechanisms of Epstein-Barr virus BFLF2. Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry, 2018, Accept. (SCI, IF=5.5)
2) Cai MS, Liao ZM, Chen T, Wang P, Zou XM, Wang YF, Xu Z, Jiang S, Huang JL, Chen DX, Peng T, Hong GD, Li ML(*). Characterization of the subcellular localization of Epstein-Barr virus encoded proteins in live cells. Oncotarget, 2017, 8(41), 70006-70034. (SCI, IF=5.168)
3) Cai MS, Li ML, Wang KZ, Wang S, Lu Q, Yan JH, Mossman KL, Lin RT, Zheng CF(*). The herpes simplex virus 1-encoded envelope glycoprotein B activates NF-κB through the Toll-like receptor 2 and MyD88/TRAF6-dependent signaling pathway. Plos One, 2013, 8(1), e54586. (SCI, IF=3.534)
4) Cai MS, Deng SX, Li ML(*). Comparison of the immune responses in BALB/c Mice following immunization with DNA-based and live attenuated vaccines delivered via different routes. Vaccine, 2013, 31(9),1353-1356. (SCI, IF=3.485)
5) Cai MS, Jiang S, Zeng ZC, Li XW, Mo CC, Yang YJ, Chen CK, Xie PP, Bian Y, Wang JL, Huang JL, Chen DX, Peng T, Li ML(*). Probing the nuclear import signal and nuclear transport molecular determinants of PRV ICP22. Cell & Bioscience, 2016, 6: 3. (SCI, IF=3.294)
6) Cai MS, Jiang S, Li XW, Zeng ZC, Li ML(*). Characterization of the nuclear import mechanisms of HSV-1 UL31. Biological Chemistry. 2016, 397(6): 555-561. (SCI, IF=3.273)
7) Cai MS, Huang ZB, Liao ZM, Chen T, Wang P, Jiang S, Chen DX, Peng T, Bian Y, Hong GD, Yang H, Zeng ZC, Li XW, Li ML(*). Characterization of the subcellular localization and nuclear import molecular mechanisms of herpes simplex virus 1 UL2. Biological Chemistry. 2017, 398(4): 509-517. (SCI, IF=3.273)
8) Cai MS, Li ML, Zheng CF(*). Herpesviral infection and Toll-like receptor 2. Protein & Cell, 2012, 3(8), 590-601. (SCI, IF=3.22)
9) Li ML, Jiang S, Mo CC, Wang JL, Huang JL, Zeng ZC, Li XW, Chen CK, Yang YJ, Peng T, Cai MS(*). Identification of molecular determinants for the nuclear import of pseudorabies virus UL31. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2015, 587, 12-7. (SCI, IF=2.807)
10) Li ML, Jiang S, Wang JL, Mo CC, Zeng ZC, Yang YJ, Chen CK, Li XW, Cui W, Huang JL, Peng T, Cai MS(*). Characterization of the nuclear import and export signals of pseudorabies virus UL31. Archives of Virology, 2015, 160, 2591-2594. (SCI, IF=2.255)
11) Cai MS, Chen DX, Zeng ZC, Yang H, Jiang S, Li XW, Mai JY, Peng T, Li ML*. Characterization of the nuclear import signal of herpes simplex virus 1 UL31. Archives of Virology, 2016, 161(9):2379-2385. (SCI, IF=2.058)
12) Li ML, Cui W, Mo CC, Wang JL, Zhao ZY, Cai MS(*). Cloning, expression, purification, antiserum preparation and its characteristics of the truncated UL6 protein of herpes simplex virus 1. Molecular Biology Reports, 2014, 41(9), 5997-6002. (SCI, IF=2.024)
2. Representative papers published at the time of Ph.D. candidate
13) Cai MS, Wang S, Long J, Zheng CF(*). Probing of the nuclear import and export signals and subcellular transport mechanism of varicella-zoster virus tegument protein open reading frame 10. Medical Microbiology and Immunology, 2012, 201(1), 103-111. (SCI, IF=3.545)
14) Cai MS, Wang S, Xing JJ, Zheng CF(*). Characterization of the nuclear import and export signals, and subcellular transport mechanism of varicella-zoster virus ORF9. Journal of General Virology, 2011, 92(Pt 3), 621-626. (SCI, IF=3.363)
15) Li ML, Wang S, Cai MS, Zheng CF(*). Identification of nuclear and nucleolar localization signals of PRV early protein UL54 reveals that its nuclear targeting is required for efficient production of virus. Journal of virology, 2011, 85, 10239–10251. (SCI, IF=5.402)
16) Wang L, Li ML, Cai MS, Xing JJ, Wang S, Zheng CF(*). A PY-nuclear localization signal is required for nuclear accumulation of HCMV UL79 protein. Medical Microbiology and Immunology, 2012, 201(3),381-387. (SCI, IF=3.545)
17) Li ML, Wang S, Cai MS, Guo H, Zheng CF(*). Characterization of molecular determinants for nucleocytoplasmic shuttling of PRV UL54. Virology, 2011, 417, 385-417. (SCI, IF=3.351)
3. Representative papers published at the time of M.Sc. candidate
18) Cai MS, Cheng AC(*), Wang MS, Chen WP, Zhang X, Zheng SX, Pu Y, Lou KP, Zhang Y, Sun L, Wang LL, Zhu DK, Luo QH, Chen XY. Characterization of the duck plague virus UL35 gene. Intervirology, 2010, 53(6), 408-416. (SCI, IF=1.756)
19) Cai MS, Cheng AC (*), Wang MS, Zhao LC, Zhu DK, Luo QH, Liu F, Chen XY. His6-tagged UL35 protein of duck plague virus: expression, purification, and production of polyclonal antibody. Intervirology, 2009, 52(3),141-151. (SCI, IF=1.106)
20) Cai MS, Cheng AC (*), Wang MS, Zhao LC, Zhu DK, Luo QH, Liu F, Chen XY. Characterization of synonymous codon usage bias in the duck plague virus UL35 gene. Intervirology, 2009, 52(5), 266-278. (SCI, IF=1.106)
Published On: April 24, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 21, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 17, 2017 | Pages: 005 - 011Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 02, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 30, 2016 | Pages: 036 - 040Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 17, 2016 | Pages: 026 - 035Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 14, 2016 | Pages: 023 - 025Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 25, 2016 | Pages: 019 - 022Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 10, 2016 | Pages: 015 - 018Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 16, 2016 | Pages: 010 - 014Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
I suggest that the journal should get impact factor for faster indexing. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
The review process was effective and very fast.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full. It will be nice that journal can get indexed on Pubmed central. Manuscript submission process is simple and user friendly. The journal should be indexed with Science citation index (Thomson-Reuters)
I strongly recommend my colleagues to submit their future works in this journal for publication. I easily can get the required information on the website.
I like to continue my association as an editor for this journal and confer my services. I have recommended and encouraged my colleges to submit manuscripts for publication every time when I have chance. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
I will continue my association with this journal as an editor and provide my services. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are genuine. The journal will be great, if it can get annual citation report. The manuscript submission process is smooth and cool. I definitely recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to my colleagues. I am satisfied with the submission and publication process with this journal. I like the speedy publishing process in this journal. The website is user-friendly.
I would like continue this association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The submission of manuscript process is smooth. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I like the simplicity and quick publication process in the journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal webpage.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and satisfactory. The journal should accept high quality manuscripts. Manuscript submission process in this journal is smooth and user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal to get indexed in major indexing platforms. I will recommend my co experts to submit their manuscripts for supporting the journal. The time line between submission and publication of manuscript is Hassel-free. I can find the required information in the website easily.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is fast review. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily available on the website.
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
Former member of MGH, USA
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
Journal of Addiction Medicine and Therapeutic Science
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Lyon Catholic University (UCLy) and Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes (EPHE), France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
California South University, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders