Research Interest: Interest
has been in the field of immunology.
Research Interest: Plant biotechnology, Regulation of
expression by anti-messengers & ribozymes, Systems Biology.
Research Interest: Virus and host interaction, signal
transduction, vaccine development, biotechnology.
Research Interest: Infectious diseases in animals,
diagnostics, epidemiology, efficiency of vaccination programmes.
Research Interest: The structure of sulfated
polysaccharides extracts from seaweeds. The activity of sulfated
polysaccharides such as nephrophaty and Parkinsion Disease. The comprehensive
utilization of seaweeds especially Saccharina japonica.
Research Interest: Immunology, veterinary immunology,
lymphocytes, innate immunity, receptors, viral infections, RNA viruses.
Research Interest: Biotechnology, Vaccines, Vaccine
Development, Virology, Viral Vaccines.
Research Interest: Molecular biology of viruses, the
interactions of viruses with host cells, the pathogenesis of viral diseases,
the post-translational modification of viral proteins, and mechanisms of host
defense. The research works are designed to increase fundamental knowledge as
well as to facilitate the development of new approaches to control of viral
Research Interest: Pre-treatment staging of lung cancer
using integrated CT-PET and comparing its accuracy with conventional CT scan
and pathological staging. Prospective study on the incidence of post-needle biopsy
pneumothorax looking at the relationship
between early lung function testing
manoeuvre, after full radiological expansion of lung and recurrence of
pneumothorax. UP-FRONT FDG CT-PET study - Prospective study to look at whether
performing Up-Front FDG CT-PET in the pre-treatment evaluation of lung cancer
reduces time interval and the number of invasive procedures for definitive
Research Interest: Gene therapy, Cell and tissue
engineering, Vaccine development, Biomaterials, Synthetic biology and biomass,
Research Interest: Allergy, Allergens, Carbohydrates, cross-reactive
Immunomodulation, Antibody engineering, Molecule design, Molecular biology and biochemistry
Research Interest: Epigenetic regulation of virus or
autoimmune diseases on host immune cells such as Treg, Th17 and innate lymphoid
Research Interest: Molecular mechanisms of immune evasion of EBV and HSV-1. Molecular mechanisms of EBV and HSV-1 infection and its interaction with the host. Mechanisms of pathogenesis of EBV and HSV-1 infection.
1. Representative papers published after work
1) Li ML, Chen T, Wang P, Zou XM, Xu Z, Wang YF, Chen DX, Peng T, Cai MS(*). Characterization of the nucleocytoplasmic transport mechanisms of Epstein-Barr virus BFLF2. Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry, 2018, Accept. (SCI, IF=5.5)
2) Cai MS, Liao ZM, Chen T, Wang P, Zou XM, Wang YF, Xu Z, Jiang S, Huang JL, Chen DX, Peng T, Hong GD, Li ML(*). Characterization of the subcellular localization of Epstein-Barr virus encoded proteins in live cells. Oncotarget, 2017, 8(41), 70006-70034. (SCI, IF=5.168)
3) Cai MS, Li ML, Wang KZ, Wang S, Lu Q, Yan JH, Mossman KL, Lin RT, Zheng CF(*). The herpes simplex virus 1-encoded envelope glycoprotein B activates NF-κB through the Toll-like receptor 2 and MyD88/TRAF6-dependent signaling pathway. Plos One, 2013, 8(1), e54586. (SCI, IF=3.534)
4) Cai MS, Deng SX, Li ML(*). Comparison of the immune responses in BALB/c Mice following immunization with DNA-based and live attenuated vaccines delivered via different routes. Vaccine, 2013, 31(9),1353-1356. (SCI, IF=3.485)
5) Cai MS, Jiang S, Zeng ZC, Li XW, Mo CC, Yang YJ, Chen CK, Xie PP, Bian Y, Wang JL, Huang JL, Chen DX, Peng T, Li ML(*). Probing the nuclear import signal and nuclear transport molecular determinants of PRV ICP22. Cell & Bioscience, 2016, 6: 3. (SCI, IF=3.294)
6) Cai MS, Jiang S, Li XW, Zeng ZC, Li ML(*). Characterization of the nuclear import mechanisms of HSV-1 UL31. Biological Chemistry. 2016, 397(6): 555-561. (SCI, IF=3.273)
7) Cai MS, Huang ZB, Liao ZM, Chen T, Wang P, Jiang S, Chen DX, Peng T, Bian Y, Hong GD, Yang H, Zeng ZC, Li XW, Li ML(*). Characterization of the subcellular localization and nuclear import molecular mechanisms of herpes simplex virus 1 UL2. Biological Chemistry. 2017, 398(4): 509-517. (SCI, IF=3.273)
8) Cai MS, Li ML, Zheng CF(*). Herpesviral infection and Toll-like receptor 2. Protein & Cell, 2012, 3(8), 590-601. (SCI, IF=3.22)
9) Li ML, Jiang S, Mo CC, Wang JL, Huang JL, Zeng ZC, Li XW, Chen CK, Yang YJ, Peng T, Cai MS(*). Identification of molecular determinants for the nuclear import of pseudorabies virus UL31. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2015, 587, 12-7. (SCI, IF=2.807)
10) Li ML, Jiang S, Wang JL, Mo CC, Zeng ZC, Yang YJ, Chen CK, Li XW, Cui W, Huang JL, Peng T, Cai MS(*). Characterization of the nuclear import and export signals of pseudorabies virus UL31. Archives of Virology, 2015, 160, 2591-2594. (SCI, IF=2.255)
11) Cai MS, Chen DX, Zeng ZC, Yang H, Jiang S, Li XW, Mai JY, Peng T, Li ML*. Characterization of the nuclear import signal of herpes simplex virus 1 UL31. Archives of Virology, 2016, 161(9):2379-2385. (SCI, IF=2.058)
12) Li ML, Cui W, Mo CC, Wang JL, Zhao ZY, Cai MS(*). Cloning, expression, purification, antiserum preparation and its characteristics of the truncated UL6 protein of herpes simplex virus 1. Molecular Biology Reports, 2014, 41(9), 5997-6002. (SCI, IF=2.024)
2. Representative papers published at the time of Ph.D. candidate
13) Cai MS, Wang S, Long J, Zheng CF(*). Probing of the nuclear import and export signals and subcellular transport mechanism of varicella-zoster virus tegument protein open reading frame 10. Medical Microbiology and Immunology, 2012, 201(1), 103-111. (SCI, IF=3.545)
14) Cai MS, Wang S, Xing JJ, Zheng CF(*). Characterization of the nuclear import and export signals, and subcellular transport mechanism of varicella-zoster virus ORF9. Journal of General Virology, 2011, 92(Pt 3), 621-626. (SCI, IF=3.363)
15) Li ML, Wang S, Cai MS, Zheng CF(*). Identification of nuclear and nucleolar localization signals of PRV early protein UL54 reveals that its nuclear targeting is required for efficient production of virus. Journal of virology, 2011, 85, 10239–10251. (SCI, IF=5.402)
16) Wang L, Li ML, Cai MS, Xing JJ, Wang S, Zheng CF(*). A PY-nuclear localization signal is required for nuclear accumulation of HCMV UL79 protein. Medical Microbiology and Immunology, 2012, 201(3),381-387. (SCI, IF=3.545)
17) Li ML, Wang S, Cai MS, Guo H, Zheng CF(*). Characterization of molecular determinants for nucleocytoplasmic shuttling of PRV UL54. Virology, 2011, 417, 385-417. (SCI, IF=3.351)
3. Representative papers published at the time of M.Sc. candidate
18) Cai MS, Cheng AC(*), Wang MS, Chen WP, Zhang X, Zheng SX, Pu Y, Lou KP, Zhang Y, Sun L, Wang LL, Zhu DK, Luo QH, Chen XY. Characterization of the duck plague virus UL35 gene. Intervirology, 2010, 53(6), 408-416. (SCI, IF=1.756)
19) Cai MS, Cheng AC (*), Wang MS, Zhao LC, Zhu DK, Luo QH, Liu F, Chen XY. His6-tagged UL35 protein of duck plague virus: expression, purification, and production of polyclonal antibody. Intervirology, 2009, 52(3),141-151. (SCI, IF=1.106)
20) Cai MS, Cheng AC (*), Wang MS, Zhao LC, Zhu DK, Luo QH, Liu F, Chen XY. Characterization of synonymous codon usage bias in the duck plague virus UL35 gene. Intervirology, 2009, 52(5), 266-278. (SCI, IF=1.106)
Research Interest: Molecular
epidemiology, Development of diagnostic tests for viral disease, Cell culture,
Research Interest: Structure-to-function relationships of
microbial lectins Structural study of multivalent protein-carbohydrate
interactions Analysis of differential glycosylation and bacterial infection
pathology during metabolic imbalance Structure-based design of anti-bacterial
and anti-fungal drugs.
Published On: May 16, 2020 | Pages: 008 - 009Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 03, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 12, 2019 | Pages: 028 - 030Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 07, 2019 | Pages: 022 - 027Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 02, 2019 | Pages: 018 - 021Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 06, 2019 | Pages: 011 - 017Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 24, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 21, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 17, 2017 | Pages: 005 - 011Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 02, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 004Abstract View Full Article View
I wiish to continue my association with this journal. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are genuine. The journal will be great, if it can get annual citation report. The manuscript submission process is smooth and cool. I definitely recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend my staff who were related to this journal scope to submit their valuable works. I am satisfied with the submission and publication process with this journal. I like the speedy publishing process in this journal. I easily find the required information on website.
I strongly recommend this journal for getting indexing services in major platform. I recommend my colleagues to submit the works to this journal. I mostly like the author acceptance letter in this journal.
I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding service that your staff provided for me in the publication process. I could not get word to express my feeling concerning speed of response, quality and wonderful approach of you. Your staffs are very attentive, helpful and encouraging.I want to express my sincere thanks also for all staffs of OJPS including you for your supports of my effort and for accepting, reviewing, editing and correcting of my manuscript and finally for your fast and smart publication. The persons from each department especially Vernica D, Maha Donepudi, Heng Ye, Joshua D and all staff of OJPS are genuine with big interest to help me. Because of your effort, I was able to reach where I needed and I am very satisfied with your services. My heartfelt thanks are also extremely extended for your unthinkable encouragement and big help.
I am happy to be part of the editorial board and I really want to contribute for it!
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
About my experience in publishing
with Peertechz Publications...
Good communication, Quick responses,
Friendly stuff, Low fees, nice platform for articles
I recommend them for all
I wish to continue as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The editors and reviewers comments are fair and satisfactory. The journal should get indexed in major databases line Scopus and Web of Science. The manuscript submission process is easy as well as user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I am satisfied with the time of submission and publication process. I mostly like the rapid peer review process in the journal and that to professional. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
I would like continue this association with the journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The submission of manuscript process seems smooth. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I mostly like the submission and article in online after publication in this journal.
I wish to continue my services as an editor in this journal for journal growth. The editor and reviewer comments in this journal are good and fair. I suggest that journal should actively participate with different valuable conference and publish papers as conference proceedings. The manuscript submission process is easy and user friendly. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the manuscript submission and publication time line. I mostly like the blind review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the website
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The journal should expand the electronic readership as ease to access and lower costs. Manuscript submission in this journal is Hassle free. I suggest to some of my friends who are related to this journal scope to submit their manuscripts for publication. The manuscript submission and publication timeline process is appreciated. I can find the required information on the website freely.
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
CHA University, Republic of Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
Manuel Jose Lis Arias
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
Archive of Biochemistry
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering