University of Athens, Greece
Research Interest: Medicinal chemistry, quantum
chemistry (QM/MM calculations) and catalysis.
Research Interest: Type III secretion system
inhibitors, antitumor agents based on polyol natural products and beta-arrestin
Research Interest: Field of the solid-state
investigation of the molecular self-assembly of different solid forms of the
active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) (polymorphs, cocrystals, salts and
hydrates) with the support of quantum chemical calculations in the presence and
absence of single crystal data. A rather important interest is the online
monitoring of the transformation of these solid forms using either in situ
Raman and NIR spectroscopy or a combination of in situ Raman spectroscopy and
other relevant techniques (e.g. DSC and DVS) to provide a complete picture of physical
and chemical changes that are occurring during the pharmaceutical processes.
Research Interest: Conventional solid dosage forms
especially powders, granules, and tablets; Modified release solid dosage forms
especially colonic delivery of tablets containing peptides and proteins;
Physics of tablets, tabletting technology, coated dosage forms, andmicroparticulate
Research Interest: Ion selective electrodes
techniques,Voltammetric techniques,Spectrophotometric techniques,Chemometric
techniques for simultaneous determination of mixtures.
Research Interest: Marine natural products (MNPs),
in particular the synthesis and structural modification of bioactive MNPs.
Research Interest: Physical and organic chemistry;
Photochemistry; Organic synthesis; Photo-catalysis; Chemo-sensors
Hamed received his PhD in mechanical engineering on a collaborative project between the University of Limerick, Imperial College London and Helmholtz-Zentrüm Berlin, titled "Effect of prior deformation on creep behaviour of AISI 316H austenitic stainless steels" funded by Science Foundation Ireland and EDF (formerly British Energy Ltd.).
He worked at the Irish Centre for Composites Research as lecturer in Finite Element Analysis and Aircraft Structures, and as a post-doctoral researcher on three consecutive industrial-oriented projects on composites materials, MAAXIMUS project funded through EU FP7 grant agreement nº213371 led by Airbus (www.maaximus.eu), Design of Optimised Composites for Impact Applications (OPTCOM) project funded by Enterprise Ireland (grant CF/2013/3012B), and the Science Foundation Ireland funded FALCOM project (www.falcom.ie) on a novel adhesively bonded joining technology.
• Computing, Simulation & Modelling
• Manufacturing of Functional Materials
• Aerospace Materials
• Renewable Energy
• Smart Materials
• Structures and Materials
List of Publications:
1. Deane, S, Avdelidis HP, Ibarra-Castanedo C, Zhang H, Yazdani Nezhad H, Williamson AA, Mackley T, Davis MJ, Maldague X & Tsourdos A (2019) Application of NDT thermographic imaging of aerospace structures, Infrared Physics and Technology, 97 (March) 456-466.
2. Liu Y, Zhang X, Lemanski S, Yazdani Nezhad H & Ayre D (2019) Experimental and numerical study of process-induced defects and their effect on fatigue debonding in composite joints, International Journal of Fatigue, 125 (August) 47-57.
3. Sirikham A, Zhao Y, Yazdani Nezhad H, Du W & Roy R (2019) Estimation of damage thickness in fiber-reinforced composites using pulsed thermography, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 15 (1) Article No. TII-18-2286 445-453.
4. Yazdani Nezhad H,Stratakis D, Ayre D, Addepalli S & Zhao Y (2018) Mechanical performance of composite bonded joints in the presence of localised process-induced zero-thickness defects, Procedia Manufacturing, 16 91-98.
5. Lotfian S, Giraudmaillet C, Yoosefinejad A, Thakur VJ & Yazdani Nezhad H (2018) Electrospun piezoelectric polymer nanofiber layers for enabling in situ measurement in high-performance composite laminates, ACS Omega, 3 (8) 8891-8902.
6. Mgbemena CO, Li D, Lin MF, Liddel PD, Katnam KB, Kumar VT & Yazdani Nezhad H (2018) Accelerated microwave curing of fibre-reinforced thermoset polymer composites for structural applications: A review of scientific challenges, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 115 (December) 88-103.
7. Yazdani Nezhad H & Thakur VJ (2018) Effect of morphological changes due to increasing carbon nanoparticles content on the quasi-static mechanical response of epoxy resin, Polymers, 10 (10) Article No. 1106.
8. Liu Y, Lemanski S, Zhang X, Ayre D & Yazdani Nezhad H (2018) A finite element study of fatigue crack propagation in single lap bonded joint with process-induced disbond, International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives, Early online.
9. Yazdani Nezhad H, Egan B, Merwick F & McCarthy CT (2017) Bearing damage characteristics of fibre-reinforced countersunk composite bolted joints subjected to quasi-static shear loading, Composite Structures, 166 (April) 184-192.
10. Bhanushali R, Ayre D & Yazdani Nezhad H (2017) Tensile response of adhesively bonded composite-to-composite single-lap joints in the presence of bond deficiency, Procedia CIRP, 59 139-143.
11. Yazdani Nezhad H, Zhao Y, Liddel PD, Marchante VR & Roy R (2017) A novel process-linked assembly failure model for adhesively bonded composite structures, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 66 (1) 29-32. Dataset/s: 10.17862/cranfield.rd.4681009
12. Yazdani Nezhad H & O'Dowd N (2015) Creep relaxation in the presence of residual stress, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 138 250-264.
13. Zhou Y, Yazdani Nezhad H, Hou C, Wan X, McCarthy C & McCarthy M (2015) A three dimensional implicit finite element damage model and its application to single-lap multi-bolt composite joints with variable clearance, Composite Structures, 131 1060-1072.
14. Yazdani Nezhad H, Merwick F, Frizzell R & McCarthy C (2014) Numerical analysis of low-velocity rigid-body impact response of composite panels, International Journal of Crashworthiness, 20 (1) 27-43.
15. Zhou Y, Yazdani-Nezhad H, McCarthy M, Wan X & McCarthy C (2014) A study of intra-laminar damage in double-lap, multi-bolt, composite joints with variable clearance using continuum damage mechanics, Composite Structures, 116 441-452.
16. Yazdani Nezhad H & O'Dowd NP (2012) Study of creep relaxation under combined mechanical and residual stresses, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 93 132-152.
Research Interest: Lectin; chitinase; protein;
amino acid; nanoparticles; nanomedicine; apoptosis; cell cycle; antibacterial;
anticancer; antifungal; gene expression; cell morphology; cytotoxicity;
toxicity; antibiofilm; cell culture..
Research Interest: "Luminescent probes; Computational structural biology; Structure-based drug design; Inorganic medicine "
Research Interest: Synthesis of novel heterocycles
as anticancer agents; Computer Aided Drug Design.
Research Interest: Nano chemistry and Nano
adsorbent, Composite, hybride material, natural materials, zeolite and clay, Ion
exchange, adsorption, chromatography, Analytical chemistry (separation,
spectroscopy) Water Treatment
Research Interest: "Targeted drug delivery; Chemical functionalization of nanoparticles; Chemical composition-biological behavior relationship of nanoparticles; Biomaterials for immunotherapy; Nanomedicine; Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology; Nanovaccines; Immunotoxicity of nanoparticles; Surface biofunctionalization of the nanoparticles with antibodies and peptides; Cell-nanoparticle interactions
Published On: July 05, 2019 | Pages: 030 - 034Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 25, 2019 | Pages: 020 - 029Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 21, 2019 | Pages: 013 - 019Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 31, 2019 | Pages: 009 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 21, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 008Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 31, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 002Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 28, 2017 | Pages: 023 - 025Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 25, 2017 | Pages: 012 - 022Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 11, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 011Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 30, 2016 | Pages: 009 - 013Abstract View Full Article View
The review process was effective and very fast.
I suggest that the journal should get impact factor for faster indexing. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
I like to continue my association with this journal and give my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and meaningful. The manuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal to get reputed indexing platform. I strongly suggest my colleagues to submit their valuable works in this journal. I am satisfied with manuscript submission and publication timeline process. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair. The journal should get impact factor and indexing in major databases. Manuscript submission in this journal is nice and easy. I will recommend this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. The submission and publication timeline process are going in the exact way. I can find the required information in the journal website easily.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their valuable research work. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily available on the website.
Peer-review process in Peertechz is the best way for publishing high quality papers. Not more than three months. Now the publishing time is one of the most important things for the authors. If we have your trust, we can build on our strengths and overcome our weaknesses.
It was very pleasant service. Easy to work with and response on all questions were prompt and informative.
I am continuing my association with this journal and confer my services. Manuscript submission process in this journal is Hassel free. I strongly recommend this journal to get reputed indexing services. I recommend my friends and colleagues to submit their works in this journal for publication. The submission and publication time line process is more satisfactory. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor-in-chief for the Journal. I wish to express my happy anticipation for continuing to work together towards greater successes in scientific research and related publications in future. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I will continuously contribute editorial, review and research articles to this journal. I am also planning to propose some special topic issues for the journal. I will be more involved in peer-review process of submitted manuscript. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to many of my colleagues in our institution, and other aesthetic researchers and doctors in medical schools and hospitals. I am satisfied with current submission-publication timeline; it is very effective with quick decision. I like the most in your publication process is short and effective review process, as well as high visibility. The website is friendly and easily accessible.
I like to continue my association with this journal and confer my services for journal growth. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is fair and acceptable. Manuscript submission process in this journal are user free. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I can easily find the required information on the website.
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
China University of Political Science and Law, China
Forensic Science Today
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR)/FDA, USA
Global Journal of Anesthesiology
Hon. Pierre Guertin
Laval University, Canada
Global Journal of Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
California South University, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry