University of Athens, Greece
Ramazan Erenler is a full Professor in the Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Arts and Sciences Tokat Gaziosmanpasa University, Turkey, head of the Synthetic Organic Chemistry Laboratory and Plant Research Laboratory. He has completed his PhD in the field of Organic Chemistry from Tokat Gaziosmanpasa Universiyt, Turkey and postdoctoral studies from Academia Sinica, Taiwan, and Kansas State University, USA in synthetic Organic Chemistry. Dr. Erenler visited some European universities for seminars and research. He has published seventy eight (78) scientific articles in peer reviewed journals. He joined the many international congresses and publised 110 conference proceedings. Dr. Erenler’s research focuses on the area of Plant Chemistry, isolation and identification of secondary metabolites from plants and investigation of their antioxidant and anticancer activities.
Research Interest: Natural Product Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Synthesis, Isolation and identification of active compounds from plants, Spectroscopy, Chromatography, Biological activity, Antioxidant activity, Anticancer activity
List of Publications:
1. Topçu, G.; Erenler, R.; Çakmak, O.; Johansson, C. B.; Çelik, C; Chai, H.-B. Pezzuto, J, M. Diterpenes from the berries of juniperus excelsa. Phytochemistry, 50, 1195-1199 (1999).
2. Demirtas, İ; Erenler, R.; ve Çakmak, O. Synthetic route to 1,3-disubstituted naphthalene derivatives, Journal of Chemical Research (S), 524-526. (2002).
3. Çelik, İ; Demirtaş, İ; Akkurt, M.; Erenler, R.; Güven, K.; Çakmak, O. Crystal Structure of cis,cis,cis-1,2-epoxy-3,5-dibromo-4-hydroxy tetralin, Crystal Research and Technology, 38, 2,193-196. (2003).
4. Elmastaş, M.; Öztürk, L.; Gökçe, İ.; Erenler, R.; Aboul-Enein, H. Y., Determination of antioxidant activity of marshmallow flowers (Althea officinalis L.). Analitical Letters, 37, 9, 1859-1861 (2004).
5. Çelik, İ.; Akkurt M.; Demirtas, İ.; Erenler, R. ve Güven, K., The Crystal structure of -phenil-N-thioacetylmorpholine. Analytical Science, 20, x89-x90 (2004).
6. Öztürk, S.; Büyükkıdan, B.; Erenler, R.; Akkkurt, M.; Çakmak, O. ve Fun, H-K. Crystal Structure of 1,4-dihydroxy-3,4-dibromo-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-napthalene. Cryst. Res. Technol. 39, 9, 815-820. (2004).
7. Akkurt, M.; Çelik, İ.; Erenler, R.; Çakmak, O.; Ersanli, C. C.; Büyükgüngör, O., Trans,trans,trans-2,3,5,8-tetrabro-1,4-dihydroxy- 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-naphthalene. Acta Crystallograpica Section E, E60, 2096-2098, (2004).
8. Erenler, R. ve Çakmak, O., Synthesis of hexabromo, hydroxy, epoxy, methoxy, and nitroxy derivatives of tetralins and naphthalenes. J. Chem. Res., 8, 566-569, (2004).
9. Erenler, R. and Biellmann, J-F. Facile conversion of pyridine propargylic alcohols to enones: stereochemistry of protonation of allenol. Tet. lett., 46, 34, 5683-5685. (2005).
10. Çakmak, O.; Erenler, R.; Tutar, A.; Celik, N. Synthesis of New Anthrecene Derivatives. J. Org. Chem. 71, 5, 1795-1801, (2006).
11. Çelik, İ.; Akkurt, M.; Erenler, R.; Cakmak O. and Ersanlı, C. C., trans, trans, trans-1,4-Dimethoxy-2,3,5,8-tetrabromotetralin. Acta Crystallograpica Section E, E62, 4609-4610, (2006).
12. Erenler, R.; Synthesizing of 1-phenyl-3-(pyridine-4-yl)prop-2-ynyl acetate. Asian Journal Of Chemistry, 19, 3, 2207-2210 (2007).
13. Erenler, R.; Demirtas, İ; Büyükkıdan, B.; ve Çakmak, O., Synthesis of hydroxy, epoxy, nitroxy and methoxy derivatives of tetralins and naphthalenes. J. Chem. Reseach., 753-757, (2006).
14. Erenler, R. and Biellmann,J. F. ; Synthesis of pentafluorophenyl- and pyridinyl-3 allenes. J. Chem. Soc. China, 54(1),103-108, (2007).
15. Erenler, R. Synthesıs of allenic naphthalene derivatives. Bull. Chem. Soc. Ethiop. 2007, 21(2), 241-247.
16. İ. Çelik, R. Erenler, M. Akkurt, C. Sancak Ünlü, A. Tutar ve S. Garcia-Granda. Crystal structure of 1,2,3-tribromobenz[f]indane. Analytıcal Scıences 2007, Vol. 23, X229.
17. Erenler, R., Uno M, Goud TV, Biellmann JF. Preparation of some heterocyclic enones and ynones by isomerisation of the propargylic alcohols. J.Chem.Res.7, 459-464, 2009.
18. Ramazan Erenler, Synthesis and Characterization of Pyridyl Propargyloximes. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 23, 8, 3546-3548, 2011.
19. Ramazan Erenler, Facile and Efficient Synthesis of Ethyl 3-oxo-3-(pyridin-4-yl)-2-((pyridin-4-yl)methylene)propanoate, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 23, 8, 3763-3764, 2011.
20. Unsalan, O., Tutar, A., Unlu, C.S., Erenler, R. FTIR spectroscopic and quantum-chemical studies on some tribromoindenes and their isomers, OPTICS AND SPECTROSCOPY, 111, 6, 894-903, 2011
21. İsmail Çelik, Mehmet Akkurt, Ahmet Tutar, Ramazan Erenler and Santiago Garcia-Granda. 2,3-Dihydro-1H-cyclopenta[b]naphthalen-1-ol. Acta Cryst. (2012). E68, o687.
22. İsmail Celik, Mehmet Akkurt, Makbule Yılmaz, Ahmet Tutar, Ramazan Erenler and Santiago Garcia-Granda, 5-Amino-4-bromo-2,3-dihydro-1Hinden-1-one, Acta Crystallographica Section E, 68, 0833. 2012
23. Ismail Celik, Mehmet Akkurt, Makbule Yılmaz, Ahmet Turar, Ramazan Erenler, Canan Kazak. 2,4-Dibromo-2,3-dihydro-1H-inden-1-yl-acetate. Acta Crystallographica Section E, 68, 01884. 2012
24. Cihansel Sancak Unlu, Ahmet Tutar, Ramazan Erenler. Facile and Efficient Bromination of Benz[F]Indan-1-One. J.Chem.Soc.Pak., Vol. 34, No. 3, 705-708, 2012,
25. Ramazan Erenler and Jean-François Biellmann, 1-Methyl-4-ethynylpridinum triflate: Reaction with thiophenol giving rise to chromophoric (E)-1-methyl-4-[2-(phenylsulfanyl)-1-ethenyl]pyridinium triflate. An example of nucleophilic reaction on triple bond, . J.Chem.Soc.Pak., Vol. 34, No.5, 1224-1228, 2012
26. Ahmet Tutar, Ramazan Erenler. Bromination of Benz[f]indene: Synthesis of New Benz[f]indane Derivatives, J.Chem.Soc.Pak. Vol:34, No:6, 1526-1530, (2012).
27. Ismail Celik, Mehmet Akkurt, Makbule Yilmaz, Ahmet Tutar, Ramazan Erenler and Santiago Garcia-Granda. 2,5-Dibromoindan-1-ol. Acta Cryst. (2012). E68, o2795–o2796
28. Ibrahim Demirtas, Ramazan Erenler, Mahfuz Elmastas, Ahmet Goktasoglu. Studies on the antioxidant potential of water-soluble fraction and isolated flavones of Allium vineale. Food Chemistry, 136, (2013) 34-40.
29. Ayse Sahin Yaglıoglu, Bayram Akdulum, Ramazan Erenler, Ibrahim demirtas, Isa Telci, Saban Tekin. Antiproliferative activity of pentadeca-(9e, 13zdien-11-yn-2-one 1 and (e)-1,8-pentadecadiene 2 from Echinacea pallida (nutt.) nutt. Roots. Medicinal Chemistry Research. (2013), 22:2946-2953, DOI: 10.1007/s000-012-0297-2.
30. Makbule Yılmaz, Ahmet Tutar, Ramazan Erenler. Synthesis of Bromoaminoindane and Bromoaminoindanone Derivatives. J. Chem. Res. 4, 232-235 (2013).
31. Salih Ökten, Osman Çakmak, Ramazan Erenler, Önem Yüce, Şaban Tekin. A simple and convenient preparation of novel 6,8-disubstituted quinoline derivatives and their promising anticancer activities. Turk J Chem. (2013) 37: 896-908.
32. Ahmet Tutar, Ramazan Erenler, Jean-François Biellmann. Synthesis of 8-substituted 4,4-difluoro-4-bora-3a,4a-diaza-s-indacene dyes (BODIPY). J. Chem. Soc. Pak., 35, No.4, 1197-1201 (2013).
33. K. Geetha, M. Umadevi, G.V. Sathe, R. Erenler. Spectroscopic investigations on the orientation of1,4-dibromonaphthalene on silver nanoparticles. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 116 (2013) 236–241.
34. Ramazan Erenler, Sakine Yilmaz, Huseyin Aksit, Ozkan Sen, Nusret Genc, Mahfuz Elmastas and Ibrahim Demirtas. Antioxidant Activities of Chemical Constituents Isolated from Echinops orientalis Trauv. Record of Natural Product, 8:1 (2014)32-36.
35. Hüseyin Akşit, Süleyman M. Çelik, Özkan Şen, Ramazan Erenler, İbrahim Demirtaş, İsa Telci, Mahfuz Elmastaş. Complete Isolation and characterisation of Polar Portion of Mentha dumetorum water extract. Record of Natural Product. 8:3, 277-280, 2014.
36. Jianyu Lu, Izumi Maezawa, Sahani Weerasekara, Ramazan Erenler, Tuyen D. T. Nguyen, James Nguyen, Luxi Z. Swisher, Jun Li, Lee-Way Jin, Alok Ranjan, Sanjay K. Srivastava, Duy H. Hua. Syntheses, neural protective activities, and inhibition of glycogen synthase kinase-3b of substituted quinolines. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 24, 3392–3397 (2014).
37. Salih ÖKTEN, Ramazan ERENLER, Tuğba KUL KÖPRÜLÜ, Şaban TEKİN. In vitro antiproliferative / cytotoxic activity of 2,3'-biindole against various cancer cell lines. Turkish Journal of Biology. (2015) 39: 15-22.
38. Ramazan Erenler, Isa Telci, Musa Ulutas, Ibrahim Demirtas, Fatih Gul, Mahfuz Elmastas and Omer Kayir. Chemical Constituents, Quantitative Analysis and Antioxidant Activities of Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench and Echinacea pallida (Nutt.) Nutt. Journal of Food Biochemistry. (2015). 39 (2015) 622–630.
39. Mahfuz Elmastaş, İsa Telci, Hüseyin Akşit, Ramazan Erenler. Comparison of total phenolic contents and antioxidant capacities in mint genotypes used as spices. Turkish Journal of Biochemistry – Türk Biyokimya Dergisi 2015; 40(6): 456–462. DOI: 10.1515/tjb-2015-0034.
40. Mahfuz Elmastas, Ramazan Erenler, Besir Isnac, Huseyin Aksit, Ozkan Sen, Nusret Genc & Ibrahim Demirtas. Isolation and identification of a new neo-clerodane diterpenoid from Teucrium chamaedrys L. Natural Product Research, Vol. 30, No. 3, 299–304, 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14786419.2015.1057583.
41. Ramazan Erenler, Ozkan Sen, Ayse Sahin Yaglioglu ve Ibrahim Demirtas. Bioactivity-guided Isolation of Antiproliferative Sesquiterpene Lactones from Centaurea solstitialis L. ssp. Solstitialis. Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening, 2016, 19, 66-72.
42. Ramazan Erenler, Ozkan Sen, Huseyin Aksit, Ibrahim Demirtas, Mahfuz Elmastas, İsa Telci. Isolation and identification of chemical constituents from Origanum majorana and investigation of antioxidant activities. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. (2016), 96: 822–836. Doi: 10.1002/jsfa.7155.
43. Ramazan Erenler, Ozkan Sen, Ilyas Yildiz and Ali Aydın. Antiproliferative Activities of Chemical Constituents Isolated from Thymus praecox subsp. grossheimii (Ronniger) Jalas. Rec. Nat. Prod. 10:6 (2016) 766-770.
44. Ramazan Erenler, Koksal Pabuccu, Ayse Sahin Yaglioglu, Ibrahim Demirtas and Fatih Gul. Chemical constituents and antiproliferative effects of cultured Mougeotia nummuloides and Spirulina major against cancerous cell lines. Z. Naturforsch. 2016; 71(3-4)c: 87–92.
45. İsmail Celik, Cem Cuneyt Ersanlı, Rahmi Koseoglu, Huseyin Aksit, Ramazan Erenler, Ibrahim Demirtas¸ and Mehmet Akkurt. Crystal structure of 3,4a,7,7,10a-pentamethyl-3- vinyldodecahydro-1H-benzo[f]chromen-9-ol isolated from Sideritis perfoliata. Acta Cryst. (2016). E72, 1380–1382.
46. Ahmet Tutar, Ramazan Erenler. Bromination of 4-Bromoindanone and 5-Bromoindanone, Facile Synthetic Access to 3,5,10-tribromo-7H-benzo[c]fluoren-7-one. J.Chem.Soc.Pak., Vol. 38, No. 03, 2016. 546-552.
47. Ilyas Yildiz, Ozkan Sen, Ramazan Erenler, Ibrahim Demirtas & Lutfi Behcet. Bioactivity–guided isolation of flavonoids from Cynanchum acutum L. subsp. sibiricum (willd.) Rech. f. and investigation of their antiproliferative activity. Natural Product Research. 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14786419.2017.1289201.
48. Abdussamat Guzel, Huseyin Aksit, Mahfuz Elmastas, Ramazan Erenler. Bioassay-guided isolation and identification of antioxidant flavonoids from Cyclotrichium origanifolium (Labill.) Manden and Scheng. 2017. Pharmacognosy Magazine 2017;13:316-20.
49. Ramazan Erenler, Bilal Meral, Ozkan Sen, Mahfuz Elmastas, Ali Aydin, Ozgur Eminagaoglu & Gulacti Topcu. Bioassay-guided isolation, identification of compounds from Origanum rotundifolium and investigation of their antiproliferative and antioxidant activities. PHARMACEUTICAL BIOLOGY, 2017 VOL. 55, NO. 1, 1646–1653.
50. Tunay Karan, Ramazan Erenler. Screening of Norharmane from Seven Cyanobacteria by High‑performance Liquid Chromatography. Pharmacognosy Magazine. Volume 13 | Issue 51 | July-September 2017 (Supplement 3).
51.Tunay Karan, Ilyas Yildiz, Ali Aydin and Ramazan Erenler. Inhibition of Various Cancer Cells Proliferation of Bornyl Acetate and Essential Oil from Inula graveolens (Linnaeus) Desf. Rec. Nat. Prod. (2018) 12:3 273-283.
52. Tunay Karan, Ramazan Erenler. Fatty acid constituents and anticancer activity of
Cladophora fracta (OF Müller ex Vahl) Kützing. Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2018; 17 (10): 1977-1982.
53. Perihan Koysu, Nusret Genc, Mahfuz Elmastas, Huseyin Aksit, Ramazan Erenler Isolation, identification of secondary metabolites from Salvia absconditiflora and evaluation of their antioxidative properties. Natural product research. https://doi.org/10.1080/14786419.2018.1488700.
54. Ramazan ERENLER, İsa TELCİ, Mahfuz ELMASTAŞ, Hüseyin AKSİT, Fatih GÜL, Ali Rıza TÜFEKÇİ, İbrahim DEMİRTAŞ, Ömer KAYIR. Quantification of flavonoids isolated from Mentha spicata in selected clones of Turkish mint landraces. Turk J Chem (2018) 42: 1695 – 1705.
55. F Gokalp, R Erenler. Theoretical Study of Synthesis of 1, 3-dibromonaphthanlene. JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY OF PAKISTAN 40 (6), 1089-1092
56. M Elmastas, SM Celik, N Genc, H Aksit, R Erenler, İ Gulcin. Antioxidant activity of an anatolian herbal tea—Origanum minutiflorum: isolation and characterization of its secondary metabolites. International Journal of Food Properties 21 (1), 374-384
1. Abser, M. N.; Karim, M. M.; Kausar, A.; Matin, M. A.; Molla, M. E.; Yeasmin, Z. and Erenler, R. Synthesis and Liquid Crystalıne Behavior of bis[N-(3-Hydrazinato]Nikel (II) Complexes. Jahangirnagar University Journal of Science, 28, 7-21, (2005).
2. M. N. Abser, M. M. Alam, M. R. Alam, M. Hossain, M. M. Karim, M. A. Matin, M. E. Molla and R. Erenler. Synthesis and Characterisation of Some Chlorobenzylidene Derivatives of Aroylhydrazinatonicel (II) Complexes. Jahangirnagar University Journal of Science, Vol:29, 1-8, 2006.
3. D. Çelik, A. Tutar, R. Erenler. Short and Selective Synthesis of 3,5-dibromoinden-1-one, Journal of New Results in Science, 1, 1-4, 2012.
4. İbrahim DEMİRTAŞ, Nuri Kaan İNAH, Serkan KOLDAŞ, Ömer Cem KARAKOÇ, Ali Rıza TÜFEKÇ, Fatih GÜL, İsa TELCİ, Ramazan ERENLER, Muhammed ALTUN. Değerlendiremediğimiz Tarım Ürünleri Potansiyelimiz. Tarım Bilimleri Araştırma Dergisi 6 (1): 168-173, 2013 ISSN: 1308-3945, E-ISSN: 1308-027X, www.nobel.gen.tr
5. Necla Türkmen, Ayşenur Öz, Aslı Sönmez, Tuğçe Erola, Deniz Gülümser, Burcu Yurdakul, Ömer Kayır, Mahfuz Elmastas, Ramazan Erenler. Chemical Composition of Essential Oil from Rosmarinus Officinalis L. Leaves. Journal of New Results in Science 6 (2014) 27-31.
6. Burcu Bayir, Hatice Gündüz, Tuba Usta, Esma Şahin, Zeynep Özdemir, Ömer Kayıra, Özkan Şen, Hüseyin Akşit, Mahfuz Elmastaş, Ramazan Erenler. Chemical Composition of Essential Oil from Marrubium Vulgare L. Leaves. Journal of New Results in Science 6 (2014) 44-50.
7. Gamze Kaya, Rukiye Karakaya, Esma Tilgel, Merve Sandikçı, Esra Yücel, Gayya Çicek, Ömer Kayır, Hüseyin Akşit, İsa Telci, Abdussamat Güzel, Mahfuz Elmastas, Ramazan Erenler. Essential Oil Constituents of Thuja orientalis Berries. Journal of New Results in Science 7 (2014) 1-6.
8. İsmail Çelik, Mehmet Akkurt, Hüseyin Akşit, Ramazan Erenler, Santiago Garcia-Granda. Crystal structure and computational study of 3,4-dihydroxy-3-hydroxymethyl-9-methyl-6-methylidene-3a,4,5,6,6a,9,9a,9b-octahydroazuleno[4,5-b]furan-2,8(3H,7H)-dione. Acta Cryst. (2015). E71, 1425–1428. Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).
9. Ali Aydın, Ramazan Erenler, Bulent Yılmaz, Şaban Tekin. Antiproliferative effect of Cherry laurel. Journal of the Turkish Chemical Society. JOTCSA 3(3), 217-228. 2016.
10. Tunay Karan, Ramazan Erenler, Zekeriya Altuner, Mahfuz Elmastas. Molecular Identification and Norharmane Quantification of Cyanobacterium, Geitlerinema carotinosum. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Research. Ijppr.Human, 2017; Vol. 9 (3): 66-73.
11. Tunay Karan, Ramazan Erenler, Zekeriya Altuner. Isolation and Molecular Identification of Some Blue-Green Algae (Cyanobacteria) from Freshwater Sites in Tokat Province of Turkey. Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology, 5(11): 1371-1378, 2017.
12. Ramazan Erenler, Tugba Adak, Tunay Karan, Mahfuz Elmastas, Ilyas Yildiz, Huseyin Aksit, Gulacti Topcu, Murat Aydin Sanda. Chemical Constituents Isolated From Origanum Solymicum With Antioxidant Activitites. The Eurasia Proceedings of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (EPSTEM). Volume 1, Pages 139-145. 2017.
13. Tunay Karan, Zekeriya Altuner, Ramazan Erenler. Growth and Metabolite Production of Chroococcus minutus Under Different Temperature and Light Conditions.
JOURNAL OF NEW RESULTS IN SCIENCE (JNRS). Volume: 6 Issue: 1 Year: 2017 Pages: 47-52.
14. Ramazan ERENLER, Ibrahim DEMIRTAS, Tunay KARAN, Muhammed ALTUN, Fatih GUL. Inhibitory Effect of 6,7-dimethoxy-5-hydroxyflavone on Human Cervix Carcinoma in Vitro. Int. J. Sec. Metabolite, Vol. 4: 3 (2017) pp. 512-516
15. Tunay KARAN, Omer KAYIR, Zekeriya ALTUNER, Ramazan ERENLER. Growth and norharmane production of Chroococcus minutus under various stress conditions. Int. J. Chem. Technol. 2018, 1, 10-15.
16. Tunay Karan, Seyda Simsek, Ilyas Yildiz, Ramazan Erenler. Chemical Composition and Insecticidal Activity of Origanum syriacum L. Essential Oil Against Sitophilus oryzae and Rhyzopertha dominica. International Journal of Secondary Metabolite 2018, Vol. 5, No. 2, 87–93.
17. İsmail Çelik, Zeliha Atioğlu, Huseyin Aksit, Ibrahim Demirtas, Ramazan Erenler, Mehmet Akkurt. Crystal structure and Hirshfeld surface analysis of 2-oxo-13-epi-manoyl oxide isolated from Sideritis perfoliata. Acta Crystallographica Section E: Crystallographic Communications. 2018. Cilt, 74, Sayı: 5, Sayfalar: 713-717
Research Interest: New approaches for the
anticancer therapies, enzyme inhibitors as a new drugs, including new
antibacterial drugs, inhibitors of proteolytic enzymes as a new drug
Research Interest: Pharmaceutical organic chemistry
and Pharmaceutical analytical chemistry; Development of chromatographic and
immunoassay methods for analyzing different pharmaceutical compounds in
biological fluids which could be used in bio-studies. drug-drug interactions and drug-juice
interaction and on the synthesis of some Barbituric acid and Imidazole
derivatives and their application in pharmaceutical products. NMR, X-ray,
LC/MS, HPLC and ELISA.
Research Interest: Bioassay guided isolation of
active constituents - Phytochemistry and Analytical, Pharmacognosy; Anti-inflammatory, antinociceptive,
anti-rheumatic activities of folk remedies and synthesized compounds; Wound
healing assessment of medicinal plants and their secondary metabolites;
Isolation of the natural compounds from the medicinal plants used against, gynecological
disorders; Anti-carcinogenic assessment of medicinal plants and their secondary
Research Interest: Design, synthesis,
characterization and in vitro and in vivo kinetics of pro-prodrug systems to be
used for the delivery for certain drugs that have poor water solubility or/and
have low bioavailability using ab initio, DFT, semiempirical, molecular
mechanics as well as molecular dynamics and conformational dynamics methods..
Research Interest: Protein Chemistry, Proteomic, Enzymology
and Molecular Biology
Research Interest: Medicinal Chemistry; Peptidomimetics; Enzyme Inhibitors; Negleted Tropical Diseases; Cysteine Protease; Rhodesain; Falcipain-2; Antitumor Agents; Proteasome.
Research Interest: Field of the solid-state
investigation of the molecular self-assembly of different solid forms of the
active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) (polymorphs, cocrystals, salts and
hydrates) with the support of quantum chemical calculations in the presence and
absence of single crystal data. A rather important interest is the online
monitoring of the transformation of these solid forms using either in situ
Raman and NIR spectroscopy or a combination of in situ Raman spectroscopy and
other relevant techniques (e.g. DSC and DVS) to provide a complete picture of physical
and chemical changes that are occurring during the pharmaceutical processes.
Research Interest: Ion selective electrodes
techniques,Voltammetric techniques,Spectrophotometric techniques,Chemometric
techniques for simultaneous determination of mixtures.
Research Interest: QSAR, DFT, Transition State Theory, Ab initio Methods, electronic structure, reactivity indices
Published On: September 01, 2020 | Pages: 017 - 020Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 22, 2020 | Pages: 013 - 016Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 22, 2020 | Pages: 011 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: April 04, 2020 | Pages: 008 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 07, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 007Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 05, 2019 | Pages: 030 - 034Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 25, 2019 | Pages: 020 - 029Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 21, 2019 | Pages: 013 - 019Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: May 31, 2019 | Pages: 009 - 012Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: March 21, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 008Abstract View Full Article View
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. It is important to get citated in SCI. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is fast review. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I will definetely recomend this journal for getting major indexing platforms. I suggest my staff and friends who were experts in this journal to submit their works. The process between submission and publication timeline in this journal are satisfactory. I mostly like the rapid review process in this journal.
The required information is easily available on the journal webpage.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
for the mail and it is privilege to publish with your Journal, I really
appreciate for the efforts from your staff and appreciate your support in terms
of communications and rapid screening method. I appreciate your standard quality
The experience of publishing with Peertechz Publications can
be summed up in one word, "awesome!" From great author relationship
service to prompt, detailed review to thorough and timely return of manuscript.
Guess what, I appreciate the plagiarism check and your custom of sending
detailed report. Please keep up the good job!
It was very pleasant service. Easy to work with and response on all questions were prompt and informative.
I am continuing my association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. Manuscript submission process in this journal is Hassle free. I strongly recommend this journal to get reputed indexing services. I recommend my friends and colleagues to submit their works in this journal for publication. The submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
It has been a pleasure to work with the team of JGRO. The team has worked efficiently to have the research manuscript reviewed and published. The team works in good coordination and responds to the enquiries in a timely fashion. I am overall satisfied with their work.
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. Comments from editors as well as reviewers are fair and Professional. The process of manuscript submission process is user friendly. I strongly recommend the journal for getting major indexing databases. I definitely recommend some of my colleagues for manuscript submission for publication in this journal. Time line of manuscript submission and publication is acceptable. The journal should choose high quality of research articles for quick journal growth. I can easily find the information on the journal website.
I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding service that your staff provided for me in the publication process. I could not get word to express my feeling concerning speed of response, quality and wonderful approach of you. Your staffs are very attentive, helpful and encouraging.I want to express my sincere thanks also for all staffs of OJPS including you for your supports of my effort and for accepting, reviewing, editing and correcting of my manuscript and finally for your fast and smart publication. The persons from each department especially Vernica D, Maha Donepudi, Heng Ye, Joshua D and all staff of OJPS are genuine with big interest to help me. Because of your effort, I was able to reach where I needed and I am very satisfied with your services. My heartfelt thanks are also extremely extended for your unthinkable encouragement and big help.
UNIVERSITY OF REIMS , FRANCE
Archives of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research
University of Nantes, France
Archives of Depression and Anxiety
International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL), Portugal
International Journal of Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
Manuel Jose Lis Arias
Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Spain
Archive of Biochemistry
Southeastern University, China
Trends in Computer Science and Information Technology
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research
Samy I. McFarlane
State University of New York, Downstate Medical Centre, Brooklyn, New York, USA
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism