Research Interest: Oncology, Genetics and Gene Therapy, Signaling Pathways, Molecular Research, Cell Biology, Signal transduction.
Research Interest: Molecular biology and pathogenesis of herpesviruses, molecular mechanisms of establisment of latency and virus reactivation from latency in vitro and in vivo, molecular genetics of attenuattion and regulation of gene expression
Dr Toma is senior research officer at Neuroscience Research Australia (NeuRA) and holds a conjoint lecturer position at School of Medical science (University of New South Wales). He obtained his PhD in human genetics at the University of Bologna (Italy) and carried out research projects in the genetics of neurodevelopmental disorders at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics (University of Oxford, UK) and in the genetics of psychiatric and Mendelian diseases at the University of Barcelona (Spain). Dr Toma has extensive experience in association studies, linkage studies, copy number variant (CNV) analyses and whole exome/genome sequencing. He has identified novel candidate genes for autism spectrum disorder and bipolar disorder, and suggested new genetic mechanisms.
Research Interest: Genetics of psychiatric diseases
Number of Publications: 31
Research Interest: Environmental Physiology,Cell cultures; Cell models; Cell physiology; Signal transduction; Gene expression; Proteomics; Mesenchymal stem cell biology and differentiation ; Krabbe disease, e
Research Interest: Head and Neck Cancer Objetivos:Epidemiology and Head and Neck pathology. Biomarkers of prognostic in Head and Neck tumors
Research Interest: Epigenomics and pharmacogenomics in anti-cancer chemotherapy (Epi)Genetics and (epi)genomics for cancers and complex diseases
Research Interest: Ectodermal Dysplasia, hypodontia, rare diseases, genetic diseases, hyperdontia, oral manifestations, Cleidocranial Dysplasia, Amelogenesis Imperfecta, Dentinogenesis Imperfecta, X linked reticulated pigmentary disorder, Turner Syndrome, Williams-Beuren syndrome, Alagille Syndrome, Neurofibromatosis, Cornelia de Lange Syndrome, Allgrove Syndrome, delopmental biology
Research Interest: Epigenetics, DNA methylation, Gene
Research Interest: Epigenetics in glioma, especially methylation patterns, Stem cell research in glioma
Research Interest: Clinical research is in caveolin-1
(and related candidate gene) single nucleotide polymorphism in kidney disease,
transplantation, patient related morbidity as well as basic science research of
caveolin-1, its knockout, pericytes in models of renal fibrosis and methods to
reintroduce caveolin-1 using viromimetic vectors. Other research interests
include cytomegalovirus risk, allograft outcome prediction, medications effects
Research Interest: Biological Sciences, Genetics, Subarea: Molecular Genetics of Microorganisms and Major Agrarian Sciences, Agronomy, Plant, Specialty: Vegetable Improvement Major, Agrarian Sciences, Agronomy, Subarea: Plant, Specialty: Management and Cultural Abuse
Research Interest: Research mainly focused on Stem cells, cell differentiation, and dedifferentiation, Congenital Heart Disease, Diabetic Cardiomyopathy, Pharmacology, Molecular Genetics And Pulmonary Cardiac Regeneration.
List of publications:
1. Mattapally S, Z Mattapally S, Pawlik KM, Fast VG, Zumaquero E, Lund FE, Randall TD, Townes TM, Zhang J.. Human Leukocyte Antigen Class I and II Knockout Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cells: Universal Donor for Cell Therapy. J Am Heart Assoc. 2018 Dec 4;7(23):e010239. doi: 10.1161/JAHA.118.010239.
2. Mattapally S, Zhu W, Fast VG, Gao L, Worley C, Kannappan R, Borovjagin A, Zhang
J. Spheroids of cardiomyocytes derived from human induced-pluripotent stem cells
improve recovery from myocardial injury in mice. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol.
2018 Aug 1;315 (2):H327-H339.
3. Mattapally S, Cukier-Meisner W.K, Zhang J. (2017) Differentiation and Use of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells for Cardiovascular Therapy and Tissue Engineering. In: Ieda M., Zimmermann WH. (eds) Cardiac Regeneration. Cardiac and Vascular Biology. Springer. DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-56106-6_5.
4. Gao L, Gregorich Z, Zhu W, Mattapally S, Oduk Y, lou X, Kannappan R, Borovjagin A, Walcott G, Pollard A, Fast V, Hu X, Lloud SG, Ge Y, Zhang J: Large Cardiac-muscle Patches Engineered from Human Induced-pluripotent Stem-cellderived Cardiac Cells Improve Recovery from Myocardial Infarction in Swine. Circulation 2017. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.117.030785.
5. Zhu W, Zhao M, Mattapally S, Zhang J: CCND2 Overexpression Enhances the Regenerative Potency of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes: Remuscularization of Injured Ventricle. Circulation Research 2017. 121:9. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.117.311504.
6. Mattapally S, Nizamuddin S, Murthy KS, Thangaraj K, Banerjee SK. c.620C>T mutation in GATA4 is associated with congenital heart disease in South India. BMC Medical Genetics 2015, 16:7.
7. Mattapally S, Singh M, Murthy KS, Asthana S, Banerjee SK. Computational modeling suggests impaired interactions between NKX2.5 and GATA4 in individuals carrying a novel pathogenic D16N NKX2.5 mutation. Oncotarget 2018_ 9 (17), 13713.
8. Mattapally S, Banerjee SK: Nitric oxide: Redox balance, protein modification and therapeutic potential in cardiovascular system. IIOAB Journal 2011, 2:29-38.
9. Kannappan R, Mattapally S, Pooja S, Zhang J. Transactivation Domain of P53 Regulates DNA Integrity in Human Cardiac Fibroblast Derived iPS Cells. AJP-Heart and Circ- 2018 Sep 1;315(3):H512-H521. doi: 10.1152/ajpheart.00160.2018.
10. Pala RS, Pathipati UR, Mattapally S, Banerjee SK. Ultra-small silver nanoparticles induced ROS activated Toll-pathway against Staphylococcus aureus disease in silkworm model. Materials Science and Engineering, 2017: C 77, 990-1002.
11. Bagul PK, Middela H, Matapally S, Padiya R, Bastia T, Madhusudana K, Reddy BR, Chakravarty S, Banerjee SK. Attenuation of Insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome and hepatic oxidative stress by resveratrol in fructose-fed rats. Pharmacological Research, 2012, 66(3): 260-268.
12. Zhao M , Fan C, Ernst PJ , Tang Y, Zhub H , Mattapally S , Oduk Y , Borovjagin AV ,
Zhou L , Zhang J, , Zhu W. Y-27632 Preconditioning Enhances Transplantation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes in Myocardial Infarction Mice. Cardiovascular Research, cvy207,https://doi.org/10.1093/cvr/cvy207.
13. Adela R, Nethi SK, Bagul PK, Barui AK, Mattapally S, Kuncha M, Patra CR, Reddy PN, Banerjee SK. Hyperglycaemia Enhances Nitric Oxide Production in Diabetes: A study from Indian Patients. PLoS One. 2015 Apr 20;10(4).
14. Nethi SK, Veeriah V, Barui AK, Rajendran S, Mattapally S, Misra S, Chatterjee S and Patra CR. Investigation of molecular mechanisms and regulatory pathways of pro-angiogenic nanorods. Nanoscale. 2015,7, 9760-9770.
15. Santhoshi A, Mahendar B, Mattapally S, Sadhua P, Banerjee SK, Rao VJ. Synthesis of Thio-HeterocyclicAnaloguesfrom Baylis-Hillmann Bromides as Potent Cyclooxygenase-2 Inhibitors. Bioorg Med Chem Lett, 2014, 24 (8), 1952-1957.
16. Ravinder M, Mahendar B, Mattapally S, Hamsini KV, Reddy TN, Rohit C, Srinivas K, Banerjee SK, Rao VJ. Synthesis and evaluation of novel 2-pyridone derivatives as inhibitors of phosphodiestarase3 (PDE3): A target for heart failure and platelet aggregation. Bioorg Med Chem Lett, 2012, 22(18): 6010-6015.
Research Interest: Processos carcinogênicos e progressão de lesão. Invasão e metastáse. Processos patológicos envolvendo Papilomavirus humano (HPV) Estudos envolvendo análises citológicas e histopatológicos.
Published On: August 29, 2020 | Pages: 001 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 12, 2019 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 28, 2018 | Pages: 007 - 014Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 28, 2018 | Pages: 004 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 11, 2018 | Pages: 002 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 15, 2018 | Pages: 001 - 001Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 11, 2017 | Pages: 001 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 30, 2016 | Pages: 022 - 026Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 30, 2016 | Pages: 017 - 021Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: July 08, 2016 | Pages: 013 - 016Abstract View Full Article View
The experience of publishing with Peertechz Publications can
be summed up in one word, "awesome!" From great author relationship
service to prompt, detailed review to thorough and timely return of manuscript.
Guess what, I appreciate the plagiarism check and your custom of sending
detailed report. Please keep up the good job!
Thank you so much in providing me waiver on all charges for my manuscript publication. I am proud of your treatment! I and my colleagues will be best family of your journal. Hope we will communicate with further works and manuscript. Once again I would like to thank you. I have also attached you my photo as per your requests.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The journal should expand the electronic readership as ease to access and lower costs. Manuscript submission in this journal is Hassle free. I suggest to some of my friends who are related to this journal scope to submit their manuscripts for publication. The manuscript submission and publication timeline process is appreciated. I can find the required information on the website freely.
I like to continue the association with this journal and provide my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and satisfactory. The journal should accept high quality manuscripts which can help in journal growth. Manuscript submission process in this journal is smooth and user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal to get indexed in major indexing platforms. I will recommend my co-experts to submit their manuscripts for supporting the journal. The time line between submission and publication of manuscript is less. I can find the required information in the website easily.
I suggest that the journal should get impact factor for faster indexing. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding service that your staff provided for me in the publication process. I could not get word to express my feeling concerning speed of response, quality and wonderful approach of you. Your staffs are very attentive, helpful and encouraging.I want to express my sincere thanks also for all staffs of OJPS including you for your supports of my effort and for accepting, reviewing, editing and correcting of my manuscript and finally for your fast and smart publication. The persons from each department especially Vernica D, Maha Donepudi, Heng Ye, Joshua D and all staff of OJPS are genuine with big interest to help me. Because of your effort, I was able to reach where I needed and I am very satisfied with your services. My heartfelt thanks are also extremely extended for your unthinkable encouragement and big help.
I wish to associate and contribute to the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and satisfactory. Manuscript submission process is quick. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I also recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is the rapidity. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. Look for more Editors and Reviewers in Europe and USA. It is necessary for the journal to get indexed in Pubmed. The required information is easily available on the website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. It is up to specific cases but I think they are almost fair and professional. In order to attract submission from researchers, the journal should be an ISI research journal. The anuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I suggest to lower the cost for publication of the manuscript. Manuscript submission process is rapid.I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is good. The required information is easily available on the website.
CHA University, Republic of Korea
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
China University of Political Science and Law, China
Forensic Science Today
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
Catholic University of Rome, Italy
Open Journal of Orthopedics and Rheumatology
UNIVERSITY OF REIMS , FRANCE
Archives of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy
Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Archives of Nursing Practice and Care
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
Samy I. McFarlane
State University of New York, Downstate Medical Centre, Brooklyn, New York, USA
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism