Terms & Conditions
- Peertechz provides its users of this website an access to different journals in the fields of Science and Technology.
- All Open Access articles in print by Peertechz on
this website are licensed by the particular authors of such articles and
are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution
License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction
in any medium, provided that the author and the source of the original
work are properly cited.
- By accessing the website, the user agrees to comply with all applicable terms, laws and regulations.
- Peertechz /or its licensors retain the copyright of the material contained on this website.
- Peertechz reserves the right to alter the Terms,
whenever required and it could occur without notice to the user. The
user agrees to such amendments from the time at which they are displayed
on the website.
- Peertechz reserves the right to make sole discretion
not to accept any order placed by the user through the website without
assigning any reason thereof. Any agreement to provide any service by
Peertechz is not complete until recommended money towards the service is
received by Peertechz from the user.
- Except wherever indicated, this website and its contents are the property of Peertechz.
- User agrees not to violate the intellectual property
rights of Peertechz or any third party in connection with any content on
- Peertechz or any associated party will not be liable
for any damages of any nature, arising out of or in connection with the
use of this website, its content or any website with which it is linked.
No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or
completeness of the information provided on the website. The exclusion
and limitation only applies to the extent acceptable by law and does not
apply to liability for death or personal damage caused by the
negligence of Peertechz, its employees, agents, suppliers or
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with English law. You agree that the Courts of India shall
have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise in
connection with these Terms, unless otherwise agreed by Peertechz.
- Information such as but not limited to user IP
address, date and time at which the website was accessed and parts of
the website accessed, will be collected and any information obtained
through the use of the website is stored by Peertechz in accordance with
- User can access any such information collected by Peertechz and request to edit/delete the information as required by law.
- Peertechz reserves the right to put off or terminate user access to this website at any time without notice.
- User agrees to compensate for injury or loss caused
to Peertechz against any claim, demand or loss incurred by Peertechz as a
result of a breach of the Terms or any right of any third party.
- The opinions expressed in all articles published on
this website are those of the specific author(s), and do not necessarily
reflect the views of Peertechz or any of its employees.
- Peertechz partners with third-party marketing
companies to serve ads and/or collect certain information when you visit
the website. Peertechz is not answerable for the content of any
advertising material or any errors or inaccuracy in any advertising or